Summer Camp Island

Another new show coming to Cartoon Network in 2018.

drive.google.com/file/d/1Q7kBwV9MZdGY820AVo17AYh9mncqcCH2/view?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/JjhUtKyX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I figured this would just quietly get cancelled. We went through a phase where CN was producing cartoons for adult children, but this is like a cartoon for adult toddlers.

This shit is still coming?

Those eyes

Not too often you dive right into the shippy stuff in the fucking pilot, seems like it's meant to be a main focus.

Weird how for a series created by woman they immediately relegate the main female character to “girl MC has a crush on” rather than a person with her own distinct personality. I thought women hated that stuff?

They hate it when they're not the ones getting paid to write it. Also, finding out this was created by a woman explains the weird beta orbiter story arc for the MC. The moral of the story is "Third wheeling, unrequited attraction sucks huh? The answer is to stuff your feelings and dance around like a monkey for the entertainment of Chad and Stacy".

Well Holla Forums it finally happend, I think i'm too old for cartoons, these past few years with you guys were…pretty terrible but still, Farewell guys.

Oh great another badly animated show.
Are the pupils hand drawn?

That is the kikiest set of voices I've heard in a kids cartoon.

The chad Max vs. The virgin Oscar

Everything about this is so dopey and half-assed. The creator obviously thought this would be really charming and cute, but it's just off-putting because of how awkward everything is. They can't even get basic perspective right, for fuck's sake.

I hope you aren't thinking of offing yourself mate, we have lost too many to the unending tide of despair. There is always hope user, hope of a brighter future brought by people who can still see through the madness. If you mean leaving this board then I highly suggest you do so, forget all about us and never return. This isn't a board for learning, making or even thinking, just witnessing the end.

True. I wish CalArts people would stop with that shitty artstyle and the adult toddler tone ("every object is alive lol that's so random, I'm so funny" shit like in Adventure Time).

I just find it funny how they are regressing so much. They surround themselves with people who won't disagree with or trigger them and the result of that is that they have regressed even more. This show and that new Craig one look like something you'd see on Nick Jr.

Why would anyone, let alone a child, want to watch a children's show about a boring loser being cucked?

is this bizarro world? i guess i'm flattered somebody liked them

Looks like OP is a cuckchan faggot who just copypasta'd shit across both sites.

I made it to 1m 2s before being overcome by nausea.
I think the target market for this must be those faggots who eat bowls of cereal for their dinner to show how wacky and random they are.
This almost makes me fear for western civilization.

I'll definitely be interested to see the audience if there somehow manages to be one. Also, has the chick who made this said how she got it made? I bet it was similar to how Jammers was produced where the chick basically just knew people at CN and they hooked her up with the right people to make it happen.

Funny thing is the creator of Jammers went to Nick after that got turned down and made Lazybones, which is much better:
pastebin.com/JjhUtKyX
So practice does help is the moral I suppose

Regular Show got 8 seasons

Well I heard Aaron Ehasz and some others are starting their own studio to do a new series for Netflix.

Seriously, what the fuck is up with modern cartoon making teens act like they're eight?

>(((Summer Camp)))
I wonder how many gentiles realize that Summer Camp is only for Jews.

t. Never went to Summer Camp.
Neither did the authors of this shit.

That's also how the shitpile that is Welcome to the Wayne got greenlit on Nick. The creator is basically friends with some powerful people there.

The one time I went to summer camp it was pretty much a week of boyscout type bullshit where we fished and made shitty necklaces or attempted to carve blocks of wood into vague animal shapes.
Isn't that pretty much what it's supposed to be?

Yeah, unless it has a specific purpose like one of those Christian camps.

Man, you really had no imagination as kids, did you.
What about bullying younger scouts and be bullied, try to peep at the girls when they were changing Unless it was an all boy camp. But why would you go to one of those?
Stripping one kid, kick him outside the tent when it was snowing or making him dig your cesspool as well as his and take all the credit in exchange for protecting him from bullies only to fail miserably, get kicked the shit out and then him, etc.

No, I didn't do any of those things because I'm not black.

Look at that screenshot…
SOMEONE doesn't know what a fucking vanishing point is…

I agree with
If you've ever seen clips of shit like Steven Universe. Steven is supposed to be 14 but acts like he's five.
If I acted the way Steven did when I was 14 I'd be fucking embarassed

Also for the record. Summer camp is depressing as hell. Accidentally got foiseted into doing it once by my grandparents. Never again…

So in the interview before the premiere of season 5 Papa Gendy said he came back not only to finish the story but because he was disappointed with modern tv animation and he wanted to challenge current day animators to do better

all hope is lost

Source, and hopefully he doesn't get ripped apart by current day animators and be forced to apologize.

Why does every cartoon nowadays looks like pastel diarrhea?

WHAT THE FUCK
This shit has no sense on it, it's just lol ramdun crap for the sake of it. What's the point of that "kid" (if you can call that fag a kid) trying to hide his talking pijamas if everyone knows that inanimate things can talk? And holy fuck I know that no one in CN can draw anymore but for fucks sake, the fucking scribbles that I make when I practice drawing is leagues about this travesty and let's not start about the fucking perspective. Thanks god loomis is dead so he can't see this crime against art, but I will give it something: I chuckled when the kid got cucked like the fag he is.

Everything is so god damned bright, how am I supposed to know what to look at?

All of the proportions look off too, why are most of the kids the same size as their cabins?

I wasn't actually in the scouts, it was just that one week in some boyscout owned camp. Wasn't enough time to really pick out who was a loser or not since there weren't any blatant spergs abound.
I think it was so kids would decide if they liked it enough to decide to actually join the scouts.

I think you mean perspective.

Are they even TRYING to have decent art?