Suggestion thread

i have nothing to watch and im bored as fuck. i need a recommendation for something new.

i have watched,and kind of want another show like:
Star vs.
Steven Universe
and
Gravity Falls
the 'mystery' element is what i really like about it, i think. i really do like the underlying 'threat' of a real enemy or villian.

i have also watched all of The loud house and my little pony which dont fit in the same category, but i still liked those alot. i tried watching miraculous ladybug, but the whole 'nothing happens' killed it.

i was thinking about checking out OK KO, we bear bears, or mighty magiswords. as i haven't seen any of them

i also need to watch season 3 of wakfu and the new samurai jack season.

Roswell Conspiracies: Aliens, Myths and Legends? Self contained complete story arc of a told over a single season of 40 episodes.

I'll pimp:
The original Jonny Quest, Aeon Flux, Riding Bean, Castle of Cogliostro, Perfect Blue, Batman: The Animated Series, Samurai Jack, Gargoyles, Teen Titans, The Adventures of Tintin, Spawn: The Animated Series.

Has anybody watched The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest? I remember watching it as a kid, but can't remember anything from it other than the aesthetic cgi.

The first season of Real Adventures is incredibly bad. Think X-Files, but stupid and inconsistent. It's not even the good stupid either, since the show is very smug about itself. It wants you to be impressed by how badly they fucked up shit like the Mary Celeste. It's also PC as hell, with the worst kind of magical minorities everywhere.

The Surd episodes, however, are a fun bad, since not only are they a time capsule of 90's internet sorcery, but Frank Welker hams the living shit out of all of them. The Ezekiel Rage episodes come a close second.

The second season is completely different cartoon. It was made by a different team and it's more in tone with traditional Jonny Quest.

The producers of XRA must have used literally the same software that produced this.

The CGI Questworld stuff blew my tiny child mind when it first aired. I was obsessed with the whole idea and it only got cooler because this was at the height of CN's cross-media exploration. Every episode tied in with a new minigame or opened up section of their website, and even though they were dinky flash games at best, it was the coolest fucking shit for its time.

Can I get all the infographics Holla Forums has made for comics? particularly in the ((good)) Marvel, DC, and/or other recommended reading lists?

I unironically loved 13 ghosts of scooby doo as a kid for what felt like grimdark apocalyptic concept and probably because I hardly got to watch it because of family. Was it as good as I remember, I haven't watched it since, I might do that today.

Nah man, it's shit. Scrappy was framed, Flim Flam is the worst.

Lurk
check the share thread
stop being a baby and crying to be spoonfed
a thread died for your stupidity

Hopefully it was one that was useless, and probably got derailed long ago by politics and how pozzed and shitty everything is.

Man Xavier had a weird 3 season.

I suggest you go back to cuckchan, you infantile horsefucker.

Mighty Magiswords was good when it came out the first time and it was called Slayers.

can't the Holla Forums mods get really mad when you teach people about why horse pussy is actually better than human pussy in every way.
they say bestilaity is illegal, and breaks global one, even though its on a state by state basis.. fucking faggots

Reported for cancer also….
>>>/pone/

/pone/ is ever more dead than Holla Forums

Then kill yourself, we can't help you any further.

just give me a another cal arts cartoon that pushes the jew agenda and is made exclusively by tumblr dykes and cucks who inject their degenerate fetishes into the cartoon, in the attempts to convert children.

>>>/su/

its not just steven universe, though. you can say everything in the last post about several other shows that have come out in the last few years.

that sexy cat is a character from one such exmaple: star vs.
which has themes that get progressively more blatant over time such as:

cuckolding
racemixing
systemic racism and oppresion
racism is bad, other races are just as good as each other
open the borders and integrate
and of course le normalizing pedophillia Holla Forums meme

Leave

its true, though.
next take loud house for example:
-clearly incest baiting
-race mixing
-gay relationship
-le normalizing pedophillia
then there are more autistic things you could say like :lincoln is portrayed as the beta cuck white male who constantly gets humiliated, cross dresses, is effiminate, and is always wrong in every scenario, and always has to appologize to his sisters at the end of the episode. this could be percieved as some feminst driven cuckoulding emasculation humiliation fetish or something.