OUTCAST REMAKE

OUTCAST REMAKE

archive.is/VxTG8

BIGBEN INTERACTIVE announces they have signed a licence agreement with the studio Appeal to publish the remake of the cult video game OUTCAST

And another classic will get raped…

I've never heard of the developers who are remaking it, that might not be a good sign.

It's going to be shit.
Every fucking sequel and remake to old games is shit.

I wish they would stop misusing "cult" as a catch-all for every mediocre movie/tv show/game that nobody played.

According to the article they're the original devs. But that means shit nowadays anyway.

Not every one.

ps4's Shadow of the Beast is frigging great.

user aren't you tired of shilling that game in every thread?

Not really. it's a good game, one of the few good games that's not been bastardized upon a remake.

Misprint, it's a sequel.

Post some webms of you actually playing it, don't just throw out some really shitty basic marketing material every time, that's terribly boring.

oh eyah
its a meme game
because i said so

that fills me with more hope than anything
no publisher in this current industry is going to reboot a franchise unless it already had a big cult following, when some dudes get together so they can remake a game nobody has heard of, it's because they love the game and don't do it for the money, like the Shadow of the Beast remake

I guess we aren't getting that remake based on the original code base with a bunch of the original developers.

I have to say I was really skeptical since it looked nothing like the original, but now it looks really faithful to it and I think that's pretty cool. It looks made with a semblance of respect to the source material unlike many other reboots devs are shitting out these days.

It appears to be a mission to not just rewrite history, but overwrite everything good as well with shit. Doom 4 has to be DOOM, as the most recent example in naming.

Can you be more obvious?

>Bigben is a European player specialized in video game publishing and the design and distribution of smartphone and gaming accessories as well as audio products

i will pirate it when it comes out, to see if its not shit

Muh shills oh.. slippery slope… so triggered right now smh i cant even

I actually want games like Shadow of the Beast to succeed because it looks like a faithful adaptation. Sorry if I sound like a shill, but I grew up with the game on the master system and I'm glad they're at least keeping some of the same surreal atmosphere. I have some attachment to the game. Now if only they distributed the game physically and the cover artist was Roger Dean.

even more obvious and doubles, wow :)