A film board where all anybody does is gossip about celebrities, shitpost about star wars...

Other urls found in this thread:

thegoldwater.com/news/10493-Surveillance-Footage-Shows-Thieves-Stealing-Pig-from-Local-Business-on-Park-Avenue-in-Rochester-NY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're forgetting something.

Reminder that this is a board that unironically defends Ghost in the Shell 2017 as a great film.

Pretty nice, isn't it?

Not unironically, post-ironically.

We're basically /r/movies

thegoldwater.com/news/10493-Surveillance-Footage-Shows-Thieves-Stealing-Pig-from-Local-Business-on-Park-Avenue-in-Rochester-NY

REPORTED

I've been trying to make threads about kino, making webm threads that attempt to discuss things, I even made a thread saying you guys know you can make a thread right now about a random film youve watched instead of celebrity reddit polsperg shit? And only like 5 of you did :[

I don't, at all, it is trash

you're thinking of Ghost Busters 2016

That's not true at all, but it is for 4chan.org/tv

Pleb.

Scarjo can't act, only reason she was good in Under the Skin is she barely has any lines

>favourite director is BRAVO Nolan
How is this not Holla Forums?

She was a good cyborg. She's the female equivalent of Gosling, she was made to play roles like the Major.

ftfy

it's cuckchan Holla Forums we dont like that shit here and if you do you need to go back you frog lover

Official jewfu ranking
1. ScarJo
2. Sarah Silverman
3. Gal Gadot

Doesn't mean the rest of the production doesn't looks like ass for plebs

Tried really hard to scrub the reddit off and it looks so empty

Unfortunately brie larson is very reddit as well

(cont) And I didnt like swiss army man, I would actually meme swiss reddit man

Holla Forums invited reddit here last year when (((Trump))) became the candidate. we've been reddit for a while.

80% of reddit hates Trump, though.

Yeah, and we ended up with the 20% that even other redditors think are retarded.

Let thay sink in.

the term is reddit reject like this user puts

Kike spotted and reported for ban evasion.

Paul J. Watson? That you?