CHINA WILL GROW LARGER!=

CHINA WILL GROW LARGER!=

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aH5y4vTCb1k?t=10m59s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP is a fitting metaphor for Chinese quality.

GLA here

Battlebus filled with RPG Troopers > Overlord tank

China > Murica

Into the trash it goes.

Allah > Infidels

Ich bin eine technologisch fortschrittliche Bombe

Allahu Akbar

Is that the german version terrorist ?
I thought everyone was robots ?

They can't really show an exploding man-like robot, else all of Germany will revert back to Nacism, right?

ARE THERE NOT BETTER TOOLS?

Which jew wrote those game laws anyway ?
Or was it a german liberal ?

It's Germany nigga, they think if you see something resembling blood on the screen that the entire populace will rise up and establish the 4th Reich

It's partially true, but isn't that among the few fully censored games they have ?
They don't censor gore in Dow1 and 2 as far as I know in germany ?

Best mods coming through.

Long time since i've played generals, havent played these mods. Which are best? Or can you install both?

ELECTRODES READY

Do you guys like adding other factions to the game? If so which?

Why are there so many big guys in the chink troops?

RUBBER BOOTS IN MOTION

TWO THOUSAND BOLTS COMING UP

Not sure about the newer versions, but I know older versions were compatible. If you can't do it, I'd suggest Shockwave if you want a better Zero Hour with more variety and RotR if you want a sort of sequel to Generals with completely new factions. RotR is also still in development and is eventually going to get extra sub-factions - Shockwave is pretty much complete.

Anyone know how to fix Zero Hour on Win7?
For whatever reason I can get the original game to work just fine, but not the expansion.

Check this:
youtu.be/aH5y4vTCb1k?t=10m59s

Videogame censorship in Germany is always self-censored by the developers. Germany used to have a really strict anti-violence stance towards videogames but this has become less of a problem over the years. Now the only thing that absolutely needs to be censored are Nazi symbols.

Most developers censor their games to get a lower rating so that more people buy it. C&C3 for example had two versions, one slightly censored one which was 16+ and one uncensored one which got an 18+ rating.

It used to be really weird during the early years of gaming since devs didn't know what would pass and what wouldn't so they often censored their games really heavily. Prime examples are HL1 and the early C&C games were all soldiers were replaced by robots and androids.

I dont mind contra but all the custom models melt my toaster
Shockwave isnt as bad

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO ACT

IF WE WANT TO LIVE IN A DIFFERENT WORLD

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Honestly, this game is the prime example of why RTS need campaigns more than multiplayer.

That's funny because I have a German version of Emperor Battle for Dune and it wasn't censored at all – the game itself is actually entirely in English, but the box, manual and installer are in German.

DISCUSSION TIME

What's your favourite C&C singleplayer mission? For me personally it's GDI in croatia. You have to defend a small- low power base, switching between putting power in anti air, anti tank and anti infantry. You're supposed to hold the line till reinforcements arrive, but in the end, you have to strike out and save the reinforcements yourself.

but it's more fun to take over the tank base, and use NOD aircraft to rape every single foe.

Otherwise, it would be the missions in Germany, also C&C 3, simply because you suddenly feel the overwhelming power of the alien invadors and the dread of all the destroyed lives.

Wouldn't it be better if the multiplayer maps had stuff like asymmetry and modified spawn locations instead?

Jesus nigger

Pic 2 looks comfy, I need to visit some villages

DID SOMEONE SAY TWO THOUSAND BOLTS?

Fuck, I just remembered how "killed" humans in the first Half Life just sat down and shook their heads, and barnacles spitting out gears and springs.

That was some stupid shit.

China can be hella comfy

Mein Gott that lake alone looks the price of the flights.

Heck yeah, but good luck getting that outside of 'Random Map' in AoE2.

Motherfucker I only knew he said Coming up, I didn't know what came before that part of the line.

Watching that video reminds me of how I beat the final Nod mission. I basically used every cheese strat I found.
That was some of the best fun I had in an RTS.

you know, I feel CnC Generals could benefit a lot from asymmetric play, especially since it has a larger focus on urban warfare and stealth

imagine fighting on a pseudo realistic map with the acceptable breathing room for building your own base, but you get to spawn in one of five or six random locations, so you gotta scoot around the map to find your opponent who might very well be sitting next to you

I BEEOWLD VAGINA