Dragon Age

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_F4Kx065mEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill yourself

Damn son, took you long enough.
Too many thread to Keep track, are there?
Anyways…

I don't think he was downvoting friend

Fucking marketing department dropped the ball

You must be a slav just myself or a very dumb murican.

It's an old joke, fam.

Looks like you were playing the game wrong, user.

See video
Also

I remember that ass

ALMOST HARVESTING SEASON ME LORD

Do you remember the plot tho?

I don't

It was originally going to be about gladiatorial tournaments, but then they decided to make an rpg.

lol

They do age. You probably mean they don't visibly age.

Dragon meat is aged for flavor.

reported

> There are no elder scrolls until the sixth fucking game in the series.

Meat as in dick?

Because if so then yes.

Pretty sure one makes an appearance in daggerfall. It's either blank or gibberish if you try to read it.

The fuck are you talking about?

Theives guild had you steal one in oblivion

John Dragonero is about to make you his bitch. Suck it down.

Nope. Even the concept of an Elder Scroll as they are seen in later games wasn't really formalized until Morrowind.

That's the sixth game in the series. Skyrim is the seventh, ESO is the eight.

Now that you mention it, what is dogma in reference to? The duke? The pawns?

not:

You're counting BattleSpire and RedGuard as TES games?

That's like saying "Triforce Heroes" or "Hyrule Warriors" are Zelda games.

I prefer calling them "spin-offs". They don't have the same gameplay and don't even belong to the same genre.

I wonder who produces idiots like you.

Sage is for off-topic posts, not because you're a faggot who doesn't want to bump a shit thread.|
Kill yourself

Oblivion is the 9th TES game you fucking faggots. Even by your own retard logic you're still wrong.

daily reminder that the Penny Arcade faggots actually believed this was the case and got mad when they were corrected. if you think they ever knew shit about video games and were something other than opportunistic leeches manufactured by online marketing companies then you are dumb.

It's still part of the series, just not the main games. Your preferences don't mean shit. Why? Because these games are both completely canon, and both contributed heavily to the game lore. Not to mention they were made by the same main team.

Listen here m8 I'll tell u wot you're perfectly right, I forgot about the mobile games. I apologize dearly for my mistake, Senpai.

wasnt there a mirror in one of the bathrooms?
I could've sworn i saw one, maybe it was a glass reflection?

You see yourself hanging off a helicopter in the prologue. Whether or not window glass with a semi-reflective coating can be called a mirror is a matter of some debate. Either way, there's no edges.

peenus weeenus

you never weeeen a peenus XD

weenus>peenus
my peenis weenus of course XDDD

A-are you ok user?

hahaha! :D

template thread

Yeah, there's no excuse for that.

Your waifu is dead.

I don't remember actually needing to run away; you can just kind of walk away without any trouble.

what'd you say buddy

It's been years since I last did that quest.

It's planet escape: tournament, you daft cunt
If you wanna meme, meme it right

:^)

git gud

youtube.com/watch?v=_F4Kx065mEs

Checks out.

the ratz did nothing wrong

the rage inducing part was the corporate politics behind it and Id's acquisition, not the game itself.

>the real phantom pain is chapter 3 never ever ;-;

>You don't work as postman there. Well, maybe you work as Pain Deliveryman.

Do i have shit taste?

yes
seek medical help

sage just to trigger u fam

underrated post

More often than not death in Dark Souls are your fault without bullshit.
Regardless Asylum/Roaming demon is bullshit.

I can understand Stray Demon fucking you up with wrath of the gods, but come on now. Asylum demon is easy as fuck dude.

i actually found the asylum demon to be the second most difficult boss in the game. snorlax and pikachu were the hardest.

i kept getting killed by him as soon as i fell through the floor.

Must be because I was playing a character that had tons of damage, but neither of them ever gave me any problems.

Centipede Demon is by far the hardest boss in the game. Everything else is pretty easy.

I'd buy it.

That's actually Stray Demon. Asylum Demon is the very first boss. And yeah, I think Biggie Smalls is the only bossfight in a souls game I've ever vocally complained about.

Yeah it's bomberman, not suicidevestman.

Moral of the story is to never name your game after the location it is set in, sequels will become a bitch.

no Irishmen either.

it's not, did you even play the game.

the ayyliums are getting remote controlled

FUCKING SPOILERS YOU CUNT

cry me a river faggot, your own problem you didn't play this great game sooner

i had trouble learning the asylum demons move set. he'd 1 shot me many times until i learned to drop on him. his move set is very similar to the stray demons is it not?

capra demon was easier in my opinion, but thats really only difficult because its hard to run away.

I did actually. I just get bored really fast by the repetitivity

I would've probably not finished it anyways

maybe his name is Norman but they made a typo

why the fuck did I laugh at this

I have no idea, the joke was shit

Now I'm mad.

that was the one where this guy got his own game right?

IT'S ABOUT CROSSING BETWEEN TWO TIMELINES YOU DIPSHIT

CHRONO MEANS TIME

wow spoilers

wow calm down user
consider me Chrono Triggered

Zelda was indeed only a legend in the first game.
I believe it was Impa the one who told Link about the legend, right before the game starts.
According to the game manual, at least.

The name "Dragon Age" means the Age the people are living in, not dragons aging.

Dante and Vergil are sons of the devil so they can technically be devils, also the name doesnt have to imply that devil would appear and whether he'd cry or not, he just "may".

see

Name "Starcraft" can imply that you're crafting while IN a star OR a building method by stars.

It might also mean that somebody called "Ted" should be uncharred

"Stalker" doesnt imply stalking women but that there's monsters "stalking" the zone.

The name implies that your adventure happens inside a metro, nothing to do with sexuality. It would state it fully in the title if they meant to say so.

Maybe you just didnt search hard enough, there's always dogs sleeping somewhere, they can't all be awake at the same time.

The game doesnt end to the credits screen, you can start it all over again, thus making it infinite.

The name implies that you are a commander of mechs, not a mech yourself.

It's "Planescape: Torment" and there certainly is planes, scapes and torment.

"Killing floor" name implies that you're killing on top of a floor, not killing floors or floors killing you. Also the "Three" in "dark souls" is meant to depict that the game's a sequel for Dark Souls 2, which happens to be a sequel for Dark Souls 1.

The name implies that you're somebody who upkeeps dungeons, when you go further in levels, it might that you open new dungeons, not maintain the same one over and over again.

The "Dark" doesnt mean skin color but the dark, menacing and grim being of the messiah, and it doesnt necessarily mean that the protagonist is the said "dark messiah".

The name "Baldur's Gate" doesnt imply a gate, but it's a name given to a city you venture in.

The light indeed dies every night and it forces you to play more carefully.

"Skyrim" doesnt mean rimjobs to sky but the rim OF the sky.

There are dark souls in the game. Already talked about stalker before. "Hearts of Iron" can imply Tanks having "iron hearts" which are the engines, or it can be a metaphor for human hearts that are strong.

The duty calls constantly, the moment you start playing. You are taking care of your duties in the games, why you lying?

The name "remember me" can imply that you should remember somebody AFTER the adventure in the game.

The name doesnt imply having a war on a face, but the faces of people going to war.

CONT.

Except he's right and you really never go to said city in Baldur's Gate 2, only in the first one.

The very fact that Battlespire is not Elder Scrolls III: Battlespire is proof that it is not part of the series.
They are offshoots.

The name means that you and your friends are Left to die by everybody else and your mission is to make it out alive, not leave people to die.

The first game explains that "Splinter Cell" refers to an elite recon-type unit of single covert operatives (such as Sam Fisher) who are supported in the field by a high-tech remote team.

There is Elder Scrolls in at least some of the games, the games that do not visibly show them build up momentum for the later games.

Overwatch implies the movement of heroes protecting the world.

The name implies the Dragon having a Dogma which can be interpreted as anything that the word "Dogma" means but I am sure that the story of the game tells what's the Dogma that the dragon's having. also, "Dark" doesnt necessarily mean color of the skin but what the word actually means…

Rainbow Six describes Rainbow as an international counter-terrorism operation hosted by NATO and funded by money funneled through the U.S. Department of the Interior.

The name doesnt imply there being only one world, but a world where your adventures mainly focus. "King of Fighters" means there is a group of fighters lead by a king, but the last name of said king.

"Megaman X" is the name of the robot who you play as, not which part the game is.

The name doesnt imply pressing of keys but the "automobiles" you assault with.

There doesnt necessarily have to be interactions with edges of mirror, as long as you presented one.

The name implies the said art of fighting as "street fighting", doesnt have to mean where you fight.

You watch over a lot of things, your teammates, the payload, capture points and lorewise you watch over people of the city.

It doesnt have to mean that you set foot onto a place when you fight for it. Even if you fight elsewhere you can still do it FOR your land, or something else.

Name doesnt have to imply the war as a whole, but the particular war that is starting on the planets pictured in the games.

Things in the world don't have to quake. Quake can also imply trembling of your character, as in, trembling for fear in the face of the numerous monsters.

It is "Knell of Ar Ciel" not "Kneel", the breath doesnt necessarily have to be literal fire, for Chrono Cross, what this guy said , the birth doesnt have to be literal birth of a baby, and it doesnt have to be birth while asleep, word "by" has different meanings you know?

The name "Runescape" implies a Scape of Runes, not escaping by running.

The "Black and White" in the name doesnt imply skin colors.

Starvation is your main enemy. You can get through every other obstacle but food is the most important thing.

There is metal gears and they can be solid as well. "Solid" doesnt necessarily mean you play as said character.

There might be a certain remnant that is above all the lesser remnants which can be the said "last remnant".

Word "Bound" has many meanings, it doesnt have to mean that your bound somewhere, but it can be depict as a leap of sort etc

what this guy said

It's the name of the character, "Payne" doesnt mean "pain"

Grand Theft Auto means the act of stealing a car.

god I'd fuck you so hard user

lies

They dont have to be literal fortresses as in castles and such. "Rage" doesnt necessarily mean what reactions the player might have while playing, but something else raging inside the game.

That means you didnt prepare at all, death doesnt come swiftly and without warning if you're not a complete retard.

Burnout can imply the burning of rubber of car's tires or the car's engine burning out

The rats might have not done anything bad BUT their demeanor is "bad", thus the name.

"Arma" is only short of "Armed Assault" and you assault in the game armed.

That's the joke.

The name implies a Valley called "Stardew", Isaac is Bound to his guilt of maggy's death.

Ok, I am done, too much messages. Peace.

It's a planet that was thought to be lost and only now discovered, thus giving it the name "Lost Planet"
You do not lose it in the process of playing.

user, I…

The Elder Scrolls have conceptually existed since Arena. They were the medium in which the events of the games are foretold and recorded in time, or in other words, what they have remained throughout the entire series.

I'm not at all surprised that this is the type of person who still watches Game Grumps.

ALL HAIL THE KING OF AUTISM

Found the retard guys, truly amazing how one post with only 1 sentence could ooze so much idiocy

OH YEAH, THEN EXPLAIN THESE >>9476334 SMART GUY

I already explained dungeon keeper.

The "Two souls" implies the two characters you play as, so yes, there is two souls, nothing more, nothing less.

So I'm right and the name fucking lies then?

Explain to me how you got so damn autistic

A-user kun y-you missed mine

It's a secret~

"Arena" is only implication to the original concept.

autism, the post

user, there are other dragons besides the Archdemon in the game, you even get the chance to fight against one when looking for the ashes.

but only half of your max HP is life, the other half is armor

There actually is a gate

Stop shilling your autobiography here, Arin.

WHEREEEEEVER YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAARE

You don't start with armor though

Never change user

Precisely.

More pertinently though you never actually go to Baldur's Gate in Baldur's Gate 2. Which is what the original user was saying but our autistic champion misunderstood.

who eat dog meat, hence the name.

actually the devs posted about that.

i haven't played devil may cry by the way

The white shirt chick with brown hair and that rocket launcher thing looks a lot like spider-chan

let that nigga cry

inb4 paradise city

Made me laugh uncontrollably holy kek

>you're on the surface save for that one race where a tunnel is a tiny optional route