Losing control?

Plan on playing anything today?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
poal.me/xlse34
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=337560
kinofthestars.heavenforum.org/t128-legend-of-galactic-heroes-pc-game
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

Castle is making a 4am picture. >>>/4am/1352 If you want anything to be in it or you want to discuss what the picture should look like, please leave a post for him. We also have a meta thread up. >>>/4am/1382 If you wish to discuss the board in general do it there.

I was hearing voices in my head earlier. Fucked up shit about death. Now my head is fucking killing me and and I feel sick. Something has been really fucking off lately, always feel dizzy, talking to myself, fucked up dreams, I think I'm losing my fucking mind and I don't really know what to do about other than try and stay calm and stop drinking.

As it is right now I'm totally aware of my surroundings but at the same time I'm not if that makes any sense. It almost feels as if my brain is fighting itself one side for reality and the other for a delusion. I can't fucking describe it I'm scared and worried one minute then I'm fucking writhing with fucking rage the next.

God help me if this gets any worse.

nigger

Hey fags, how are you tonight?

Morning everyone~

Dead thread incoming

haven't played anything in weeks.

listening to this, everything's gonna be fine.

I have some Cosmic brownies laying around, I'm thinking about throwing them and some milk in a blender to see what I get

Also is Total Warhammer any good? I would pirate it but
you know
Denuvo

Just enjoying a hot chocolate and relaxing after a slightly stressful day. Not doing too bad.

wew lad

I heard it was shitty

Have you seen a doctor about this?

That some serious shit you know.

Tired bored depressed

So I tried doing low level pvp in DaS3 again. Remembered why I stopped playing it.

had a really shitty week but I'm really looking forward to this weekend, I get to vidya with my childhood friend later today, picked up a few games (did I do good it was $40) and a book I ordered a long time ago finally arrived, I decided to get a small cheap arcade stick for casual fightan and arcade emulation so I'm excited about that getting here today. A friend of mine went to jail yesterday for 5 weeks so I gotta look after his cat and he isn't getting along well with my cat so I hope they become more relaxed around eachother soon. It's my dads birthday this weekend and I have no idea what to get him any suggestions for tech related stuff for around $100?

I played some Doom recently. The Plutonia Experiment to be more specific and I reached the second Cyber-demon fight.

I also dumped something on /kemono/ last night. As always the download link is in the OP.
>>>/kemono/4250

Classes ended and I somehow got As on all my papers. Feeling in control for once.

hey fags

Feeling unsure about life. Might play some vidya.

From what I've seen of it looks like shit.
You know if your software has that it's going to be shit.

Good job. Now if you can use that knowledge for something good or a way to make money then it will be worth it.

I'm fine
just tired and dry on games

What'd your buddy do to go to jail?

I somehow managed to get through NG+ on a second character, but I really doubt I'll be playing anymore after this.

it was philosophy, so it wont be all that useful. Just a stone on my path to my bs in cs.

No it'd be fucking waste of time I already know there's something wrong with me no need to have it on record
I know I just can't fucking think in a straight way right now my train of thought goes from normal and trying to calm down to wanting to fucking break shit and hurt people.

I really want to like it, so I kept trying. At least I can laugh at the autism of the 8/v/ outfit in Planetside 2.

After Dark Souls 3 I am burned out. I want to do PVP but from the sounds of having practically no poise it's a no go for me. Maybe when the DLC comes out I'll try buying it.

W E W

E

W

Hey guys, how you doing?

Talked to weeb girl today, we had lunch and it was pretty fun talking. She lives only a couple miles away from me and goes to a gym that's really close to my house. I told her I would join her and be her gym partner. Seems to be going bretty gud, but I gotta keep find ways to meet up with her. People in college tend to never meet up with another unless they have some good excuse. Turns out that we both have a lot in common, which is good because contrary to popular belief familiarity doesn't breed contempt, but I guess that's only true if you believe some theories in social psychology.

first (1st)

Genuinely can't sit still, keep getting up to check what's in the fridge and then coming back to my room.

Hospital here. Had a vacation last week. Nauseated with anger currently, but not work related. How are you doing tonight, 4am?

broke parole, he was in jail a while back for drugs (he aint no snitch) and got out on parole and one condition was he had to stay with his wife and they split a few weeks ago and she was mad at him so she called his parole officer and got him sent back to finish his sentence which is only 5 weeks

it's just a plastic reusable cup, I spill alot and the lids help

A second post.

poal.me/xlse34

poal.me/xlse34

poal.me/xlse34

Just remember, if it isn't vaporwave, it isn't ok.

I usually don't advocate taking the pharmaceutical jew for mental stuff, but for stuff like yours I'd look into it.

The only thing keeping me going is the fact that the new character I'm on is a qt gril and I have fun spamming the laser sword in pvp.

A third post.

poo

A fourth post.

Dude cosmic brownies are the best. Make that brownie shake.

A fifth post.

Well, that's a waste of a character. I guess I'll be the unoriginal monkey and do an Abyss Watcher cosplay next.

How'd you boys like Virgil?

Please make it to 300 this time.

Well as long as she's not a sperg. Unlike you. :^)

Just finished tutoring someone for 7 hours. Anyone here need some help?

Rizon: #4amtutor

A sixth post.

I'm replaying Morrowind but it's hard to continue because I'm on the boring part where you have to track down all of the house counselors and get them to name you Hortator.

Working out together is pretty good. Going to get to see her all sweaty too!

Whats got you so angry?

Did anything ever happen with that aids lady?

The court can force you to stay married? What

I tend not to spill the spaghetti, thank you very much.

wtf? Why is the thumbnail that anime girl?

A seventh post.

Toe's been acting up again. Can't sleep because if I cover up the pain is pretty bad and if I don't my feet are too cold. Guess I'll just play Broforce all night.

An eighth post.

A ninth post.

I'm planning on dicking around with the Genesis I have because it does what Nintendont.

You are the spaghetti.

It's a glitch that's been around since our days in 4chan you double nigger.

A tenth post.

yeah idk there's probably some of the story that I wasn't told, it's so stupid though the only person it's gonna end up hurting is their son
I fucking hate how parents act when they split up, they each try to win the divorce but the kids always lose

Because Hotwheels blessed you with shitty britbong cartoon gril.

Good. Now don't drive her off.

An eleventh post.

JAM
IT
IN

Actually is better than cosmic brownies
They're cosmic brownies with M&Ms in them

Reminder this is the reason Hotwheels added filters

It happened on 4chan but I've never seen it happen here.

I knew that was some Asano Inio. You're a man of taste.

A twelfth post.

Yeah. I'm getting an ulcer at the back of my jaw where my wisdom tooth is probably going to come through. Shit sucks.
Played some stellaris and might be convinced to play something with someone but can't really think of anything at the moment. Maybe Dark Souls 1 again if anyone is keen for a low SL fight club.

Maybe I'll just shitpost in the discord for a while and go to bed.

A thirteenth post?

I know a guy who has a normal weeb girlfriend who sounds similar to the one you're meeting with, I get pretty jealous sometimes.

A fourteenth post

A fifteenth post!

I don't think I've ever seen a single genesis game that really interested me.

I've never really seen it up close honestly. My family and all my close relatives all stayed together.

You going to have to get the wisdom teeth removed?

I might be up for that if you don't mind fighting against my toon I finished the game with at level 1.

Summers starting and I'm coming down with a serious case of tfw no gf.

I talked to this girl who use to like me and it turns out she's been sleeping around, which made me sort of look on my situation.

Last summer dragged on forever, because all my friends moved away and became faggots that don't play video games.

I thought going to college would fix it, except I got stuck in the coontown of the dorms, so I didn't meet anyone really. My classes and clubs I joined where full of reddit faggots, except one club which had decent people but was full of ex-army vets going back to school and was mostly shut off from any social aspects.

I got so fucking caught up in school shit to towards the end because all my classes went into full autism mode, so I was working nonstop for 2 months and it came to a screeching halt of nothingness.

I can't even play games anymore without feeling like I should be doing something else and realizing I'm just stuck in a basement staring at a computer screne for months.

A sixteenth post..

A seventeenth post!!!!

We are all the spaghetti

Don't worry, I won't. I tend to play it pretty cool, my social skills are good. Then again talking to girls is easy as fuck, just let them yap their heads off about their ideals and shit.

Yeah will probably give me motivation to get fit as well. I really need to gain muscle.

Heh….an eighteenth post…

A nineteenth post

Awesome. Might be a while for me to reinstall though.

A twentieth post!!

Yeah, sometimes they are hard to find. Usually if a girl is a huge weeb they tend to be quite annoying, but some of them are lowkey about it which is the one you should probably go for.

The anime club I joined in college was pretty fun, we spent the whole time shitposting, switching between watching anime and youtube videos, I met my best and only friend through that club too so I definitely don't regret going.

Can't get like a part time job or something?

This

>it did

Other then the Sonic games and motherfucking Gunstar Heroes, the Genesis has nothing else the SNES doesn't have. Really overrated console

Same here

I had my chance at getting two girls, both really funny and cute, but didn't take the chance

It's happened a shitload in this very thread.

Why not just get them taken out? **I have one that is at a shit angle and probably wont come out without fucking up other teeth that I need to get taken out at some point.

I only got it because it's always a fuckload cheaper than the SNES. And the NES for that matter.

Through spaghetti, we become kings.

What's your SL? I'll restore my save and level my character up to that. And I'll need your region because fucking region locking bullshit.

I don't even know what that means anymore

Might start UnderRail, is it any good?

You think it's a good idea until you realize all his gear is upgraded and you can't do more than 20 damage even with a riposte.

Nice sweater.

Not even Target Earth/Assault Suit Leynos?

Did a completely honest playthrough of Katawa Shoujo, chose exactly what I'd have done in real life. Ended up with Emi, which did make some sense. Good listener, good supporter, and I'd be able to keep a fitness plan going if a girl like Emi was there.

Sadly I don't know I would have actually been able to figure out how to get her to recognize her fears and fight them.

Lilly is still best girl.

First off never talk to a girl about her sex life, always depressing.

Secondly you got one girl to like you, I'm sure you can get another user.

You can always pull the whole

thing too.

Just fucking kill me now. Paying for even a fraction of that stuff now would be retarded. And if I could sell it all now I'd be so NEET rich

Every day has become a constant battle. The exhaustion, the random visions, the fucked up circadian rhythm, full blown cluster headaches, constant doubt and futility, anger, losing control of being able to think. I've been in a daze for days chasing ghosts and fighting demons. I can't let them get to me I can't I have control. Got to not overthink.got to not think as much. Need help but waiting making things worse. I am not going to lose my grip on reality again god damn it!

sup Non-ironAic.fags ….
nice and new vidya threads to checkout

死N o N e —-

死死死死死死
do you have any fags ?
æ­»Holla Forums///

You've gone too far, fam. If it has a snout, it's out.

Sounds like you already have

If this actually works then he is one lucky fucker

Twenty first post.

take this back RIGHT. NOW.

Don't worry, I used to go through a system where I'd sell shit for no real reason. Got rid of so many fucking systems and games it's unreal

Karen a shit

I'll show you a meme, faggot.

any tech gift ideas for around $100 for my dads birthday?

A E S T H E T I C
E
S
T
H
E
T
I
C

No. She is a qt though.

Ladies, ladies. We can have both.

Yeah nah, I don't think that shower thing would work. She doesn't seem like that much of a sloot to do that kind of stuff so quickly. But then again, I could always be wrong.

user please don't say those things!!!

No such thing as too far.

You'd be surprised how much that stupid shit works on girls.

I'm thinking about getting a famicom instead of a NES. Jap prices on old games are far far far far better. Not like you need text for 99% of the games anyway.

This game's AI is funny.

God I wish I had a gf

Just buy a flashcart dude, don't waste your money on individual carts.

I think I hung around with them a little here. Anime doesn't seem as big as fighting games here, which is where I also met some cool people though I sort of fell out of touch with them because the school year started molesting me

I was suppose to get an internship but I blew the cognative test because the questionnaire cut me out 10 seconds early randomly, so I got fucked on a few questions.

I blew my chance because at first I wasn't really sure for a year, then I finally bit and we both went too fast for her I guess. I also was totally overwhelmed with school so I was acting like a total asshole when she started being flaky.

I probably could, but I'm never around girls. I'm always stuck in the engineering building which is a sausage fest, the clubs are also a sausage fest, and all the social activities are usually full of ghetto trash.

Forgot skele

He'd get involuntarily committed if he went and talked to a doctor about that shit, rack up tens of thousands of dollars in medical bills for a single overnight stay in the mental health ward, and then he'd be permanently barred from ever purchasing a firearm so he can't even kill himself properly once he realizes he's now under a mountain of debt and the only thing he got out of the situation was some anti-psychotics that either don't work and have ridiculous side effects, or zonk him out into full zombie mode with said ridiculous side effects.

You could have gotten a famicom for less than 2000 yen when Superbus was around. He was doing special orders. One user even got a Japanese Saturn for 4000 yen.

I couldn't think of a better name for it off the top of my head. I could just call it my character but fuck it's too long.

You're doing it wrong user.

I don't know. They're not coming through, it just got infected around that area.

fucking 0 because I deleted everything.
I bought an americlap version but I live in kiwiland.

I'll punch him to death regardless.

Congrats but lilly a shit.

Have you been to a doc user?

What about actual dogs?

Same happened here
Wasn't really sure if I wanted to take the risk, and then I missed my chance

Just message all the fat ones.

Eh nip prices on famicom games are decent though. If I'm only spending a couple of bucks on each one its worth it.

Ask your buds if they know any grils. Or have sisters!

But it's true.

If you pick it up, keep in mind you can use the gen 1 Genesis power cable just fine. If you use RF, you're fucked because their equivalent to channels 3-4 don't exist on US televisions. It's far cheaper to pick up a system and a flash cart anyway.

:^)

I'm not upset.

Pic related.

Fuck you. I need those in my life

What a coincidence. That should work. I'll be sure not use any upgrades or shit you would get fucked up by.

Love ya bae xoxoxox

I've tried it in person

I'll punch ye in the gabber, swear on me mum

Who's your favorite?

I am in physical pain right now because of my mind. I'm talking to myself but it's not me speaking it's some creation of my mind, it's calling me a cunt and saying that we're going to die. I'm losing control of myself I'm doing things I don't want to do and I don't want to go to sleep because my dreams are the only fucking place this thing has power.

I want to scream until my throat doesn't work.

Don't remind me.

I'm hoping I can find a similar hook up like that. Theres gotta be some reseller like that somewhere online.

Might be growing in sideways like mine did. Have you went to the dentist in a while?

I like collecting stuff though so flash carts don't interest me at all.

The one I avatarfag as

It stopped being free when I turned 18 so not for half a decade, no.

You're pretty cool, don't use the shower tomorrow.

Enjoy having to shit out hundreds of dollars for certain carts if you pick up US versions of games. Don't forget that you wouldn't be able to play roms that have already been translated, or games that were only released in specific regions.

The AIDS lady thing is OK, as far as I know. It was handled fully last week while I was away. I don't know much more than that, though. It's become old news.

As for my increase in blood pressure, Hydra Cap. I'm a huge fan of Captain America and to have him turn to Hydra has me literally shaking with rage. My coworkers are all normalfags that don't care about comics, but comics were practically a religion to me when I was growing up. Continuing to metaphor, Captain America was my Jesus. He was the golden ideal of what a man should be, instilling my core values and informing me on what it meant to be good and just in a complicated world. I'm just super upset.

She's pretty great, her arc was just subpar because you get no fucking choices

Perhaps, but I'm weird in that I usually don't want to fuck girls unless I know them really well. Serves me somewhat well, because sometimes girls are batshit fucking crazy, like aspergers girl. Actually most girls are batshit crazy I find.

Yeeeaaaah I'd go get an xray or something. Cause otherwise its going to fuck up your teeth real bad.

Thats why I said I'm getting a famicom.

I vaguely read something about that. So what hes a bad guy now? Working with a nazi or something?

I have no clue about comics sorry

At the very least I'm not the only one in my family with no control over my life today.

fucking what

You could always just kill yourself. If the thought of the complete cessation of your consciousness into eternal nothingness sounds appealing, go for it. For me personally, it's a mildly horrifying thought, but hey, death is inevitable so if life is that much of a struggle, you might as well get it over with before you end up hurting someone else.

Get some sleep and if that shit continues, go check into the mental ward.

I don't know anymore man. I just don't know. I'm a complete mess and I can't get over it. Sometimes my brain feels fuzzy and itchy. 3-4 hours go by with thoughts swirling around while I just lay there. I had a convolution today and it scared the living hell out of me. Nobody has a clear idea what's wrong and I'm only just getting an appointment at the end of next month.

How do you stop it? How?

So I had a dream i was in a satanic worship house last night and demon's we're chasing me it was like a maze of gothic satanic building i couldn't escape and the walls we're moving and there was a warlok coming after me anybody know what this dream means?

There is literally nothing wrong with having Captain America join Hydra.

I just go with what costs less money overall.

Dating websites are only for casual sex, swingers and degenerate polyamory.

So if all you care about is sex, go for it.

But I need to clean tomorrow onii-chan~
Please not in the pooper.

You know what to do

I'm really the opposite now. I usually just have a one night stand and then delete all contact info I gave them.

Well that was before I gave up on 3dpd anyway.

Try peyote.

You wont be able to stand once I'm done with your ass

Her route in the alpha was pretty good. Especially when Misha killed herself
Though her dad was much better in the alpha too.

Fug.

Hydra is just super nazi's basically.
SJW got their hands on comics and are ruining them.

Even if It fucked us, it's probably for the better to be cautious. I hear stories about people getting fucked by some crazy/slut girlfriend.

Probably wouldn't end well

How many girls have you fugged?

L-lewd!

Worth trying at least.

I knew about the sjw part, just don't know the specifics on the cap thing

5 or 6. Hard to remember.

Hey, how gay is it if I suck my brother's cock?
I'm askibg hypothetically.

that pic is kinda hot

the best are the people on tinder who say dont message me for casual encounters or one night stands. It's like bitch do you even know what app you're on?

Have you considered ignoring it and seeing if it goes away? I used to have that got to wash your hands five times before leaving the bathroom shit or something terrible will happen problem till I just faced it and realized it was full of shit.

Maybe I'll even hold your hand or cuddle you. Maybe I'll cuddle you while holding both of your hands.

Pretty gay fam.

So how long is Mark going to be in jail?

Depends on how old he is

but at least your hands weren't

Cap is and apparently has always been a goddamn Nazi, an agent of Hydra. All this time, all the times he saved the world, he was working against his friends to bring about a new world order with Hydra in control. SJWs have killed my favorite character in the most brutal fashion and are now going to parade his corpse around, desecrating his memory and legacy, tainting every issue of every comic that Cap has been in.

Pretty god damn gay man
Unless it was a bet

What caused you to give up on 3dpd?

The gayest thing ever

Oh. We're both consenting adults though so it's okay, right?

He's 21.

No.

I hope that one faggot actually adds the kaiju music.

Doesn't change that it's still gay.

incestuous, degenerate, and really fucking gay

It has handholding.

Think they are gonna pull a "OH cap was just doing a triple cross, p-pls buy the next issue"

Partially apathy, partially losing a 7 year relationship, and finally meeting Ritsu.

Gay.

On a scale of 1 to 10 its too fucking much.

Depends on whether or not he finds a boyfriend while hes in there.

True that. If shit is your fetish, you should look for akari.

Pretty gay man, I can tell it wasn't a bet

if you suck ANYONE'S cock, it's gay.

I don't understand why people keep asking, it's not like it's fucking changed.

"hey user is it gay if I fondle a guy's balls" YES

"Is it gay if i willingly get fucked in the asshole with another man's cock" YES

"Is it gay if I have sexual relations of any sort with another man" YES HOLY SHIT STOP ASKING

IT WILL NEVER NOT BE GAY

Mark isn't gay

Ah well one of the shitty new writers is going to make Captain america be a Hydra agent all along!
The same Hydra which has been his main villain since he was released!
Since you know a straight white man can never be a hero.

Did I hear something about a designated shitting shower?

But is that necessarily a bad thing? I'm pretty conflicted about it. I enjoyed it but he is my brother.

It was more like an experimentation thing than a bet.

Yeah losing a long term relationship would probably make you think twice about relationships. I had a 2 year relationship in high school then we broke up. I got back with her in college for a year only to find out she was cheating on me. Not the best feels, but I haven't completely given up on love.

It's gay. It's your brother. That's double gay.

No. No its not alright.

That….was not what I expected.
Cuddling and head pats are better

You're assuming I meant the relationship was consensual.

Nope, nothing like that new bel. Nothing to see here.

Gay as fuck
Get out

Okay I've managed to regain physical control of my body, but mentally the voice is still there and telling me it's no use, it'll come back. I'm gonna go make some eggs and bacon, get a coffee, ignore it and just breathe.

I figured I should stop blog posting just to say you should fucking end your life and I would take pleasure in knowing your degenerate filth no longer plagues the earth

So you are saying all doctors are gay?

Having the straight white symbol of america go full nazi is pretty funny at least. They know its coming.

Try having something similar happen, but imagine it being about 10x worse. 7 years is a really fucking long time. Especially when you are in your early 20s at the time.

Akari IS shit. Not just on like, a tier level, but Akari's very atoms that make up the molecules of the pencil lead on the paper she was first ever concieved on was shit. She's so shit, she makes shit look good. In fact, shit has never looked better

Shit >>>>>>>>> Rotten Shit >>>>>> Scum >>>>>> Akari

You're degenerate scum. IT'S YOUR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD BROTHER. AND YOU'RE BOTH GUYS. THAT'S DOUBLE DEGENERACY YOU FAGGOT. GO FUCK A REAL GIRL ie not a trap, those don't count

I know that, I'm asking if it can be gay and okay. It's not like eithero f us was being forced or anything.

But I'm not pure homo. I prefer women, in fact. This is my first time doing gay stuff.

Well no more gay stuff

Love you too bae.

So I'm perfect for you. Got it!

I'd be more lenient if it wasn't incest.

Am I correct in guessing that you're a heavy consumer of porn, and have been for several years, including most or all of your teen years?

Yeah, I imagine it would feel pretty bad because that's 7 years wasted with a girl. You could have used that time to fug more girls. How old are you anyway? 30's?

Jesus christ man.

I getting this vibe you're not a fan of
DESIGNATED
SHOWERS
Wait, whats wrong with traps? Theyre cute.

Jesus christ user. You don't go full inbred homo. You work up to it. Go buy a floral pattern or some shit, not rawdog your brother.

Fags can't procreate, so if you're fine with shitstabbing there's no reason why you shouldn't also be fine with the dude blowing his brother.

Who /cuck/ here?

Okay but what if he offers to suck ME? Is that an acceptable level of gay? I haven't gotten off without my own hands in a long time.

I guess we just see it differently. I think it's okay between consenting adults. We're both in our twenties and neither of us bullied the other into it or anything.

Nope. I jerk off maybe 3 times a week, usually with my imagination. Most porn doesn't do it for me, there's always something that takes me out of it. Obnoxious moans or a clear lack of passion or any number of other things.

Hey /4am/, how do I remember how to care about anything at all?

Great.

d-do you really think I'm that old?

"Porn" would also include all photographs or drawn pictures that are sexual in nature.

Did you start with straight sex and work your way to traps, by chance?

pretty much. c'mmere bby come give me a hug and tell me things will get better

They're the exact opposite of cute though. Boys can't be cute. Only girls are cute.

is it gay to fap to this? I was told this is the thread to ask

wrong button, meant to spoiler :^)

Like I said, I don't usually use porn. I have some hentai but I use it very rarely. And I've never had sex with or masturbated to a trap.

I don't know, I always thought you were a bit on the older side for some reason.

When a mentally ill person is calling you a degenerate and telling you to kill yourself, you know it's bad.

Why must I do this to myself?

There is literally nothing wrong with homosexuality. He took the lazy route if anything.

Why was your first thought "I want to see what blowing a dude is like, let's ask my brother"?

You don't.

Do I have to throw in a kiss on the lips?

You could have prevented this.

Its because I'm so wise and give such great advice!

It kind of just happened. I don't even really know how it got to that point. Like we compared cocks and then things happened and it's a blur. He was only even over to watch pirated movies and play video games.

> a kiss on the lips
Woah woah hey now I said a hug nothing that crazy, jesus christ slow down.

cuddling wouldn't be out of the question. I mean, you ARE a girl right? Dudes cuddling is pretty homo, and that ain't the way I roll. That's not the team I'm batting for

The only silver lining in this is that neither of you are a woman so you cant make inbred babies.

Im judging you right now

But what if they got curly hair? Curly hair is cute. And if they got feminine features? Some traps are more feminine than women, like tomboys for example.

Whats the active route?

Lets not get out of hand.

Why were you comparing dicks?

I'm a guy_

That's okay, I'm used to being judged by people. I'm a pretty judgable guy, even without the gay shit.

Actually having to go out and find somoene outside your immediate sphere.

Very interesting. Normally that sort of thing in "straight" guys starts with heavy porn use that goes down the slippery slope of more and more extreme forms required for stimulation until they end up jacking off to traps, and sometimes even straight up gay porn, but most stop at traps because dick is appealing, but a masculine body isn't.

Did you feel the conversation was sexual in nature before you decided to compare cocks? How exactly did that conversation go?

I'd say actually getting into a relationship.

I wonder if huey is indian?

Still trying to find shrooms. My nightmares and thoughts must be vanquished.

The loneliness hurts. The 2d feels weird and obsessive but I can't stop. When it got to making a tulpa I felt as if I lost all hope and decided to delve inwards.

Waking up in sweats and sleep paralysis or shaking uncontrollably is common now.

Would you look like a girl in a dress?

Tbf, you deserve it. Just make sure to use protection when he pozzes you. Need to be safe.

Not with Grindr. Can pretty much ship a homo to your door. For the extra kink you could probably even get him to wear the brown short shorts.

If hentai has taught me anything, they're gonna move out together and start a family.

kill yourself. I don't care how. Drink bleach + drain cleaner, use broken glass to cut your wrists, drown yourself in your own toilet full of shit please don't actually do this. I'd feel terrible. I'm just shitposting. I'm surprised you guys are even paying me any attention

user, you lift me up, and then you just fucking throw me back down I'd give you a fist bump, and maybe a 2 second bro hug if we were super-close-broskis. But no dice here nigga.

Okay fine, i'd give you a hug. But no cuddling or kisses. That's gay as fuck.

Not really.

We were talking about video games between movies and then we started talking about how bad DmC was and the "I have the bigger dick" line came up. Then we were arguing about who was bigger.

Didn't you say you were 27 the other time you stated your age?

Hopefully you can get some soon. It will either help some or make everything 100x worse.

Are you actually trying for a tulpa?

Did you touch each others dicks and joke around or something, did he give you a ''look'? Or did you just jump right in and start chowing down?

Walk me through the situation.

You don't have to be Indian to appreciate their culture.

No, but would you?
It'll be a nice family.

You want the cuddles, I know this.

Oh you're that guy. Go find a doctor man. It's only going to get worse until you make it get better.

Dont worry, If I die it'll be for other reasons.
They're alright, im just saying, oftentimes traps are more feminine than tomboys. Especially the cheap tomboys who they make as boys then just call girls. and chop the dick off and paste on the vag.

>Would you
Nope. Guess this trains gotta stop, it'd be gay no matter what.
That's true, they already got 20 years practice!

There are no brakes on the gay train. I wish I could have a family as nice as they would have.

Well we pulled them out. But we were both soft so that's not a fair comparison. So we kind of started stroking off to get hard. So we both get to full mast and put them side by side to compare. They're kind of rubbing on each other and it feels pretty good and I'm getting kind of into it. He asked if I wanted to maybe go further. I decided I'd suck him off first because I was staring anyway. Then I ended up blowing hands-free anyway while I was working him.

We shit talk DmC all the time and normally it just leads to nothing.

Sup nigs

So exactly a year ago I lost my virginity to my ex. Now I'm just sitting here all alone

Feelsbadman

Fucking degenerate.

What made this one time special?

I don't even know. He mentioned earlier he wasn't getting any from his girlfriend but I don't know how much blame can be put on that.

I tried doing it years ago but failed doing it correctly with minimal results and only now it's appearing when I'm in distress.

like a seizure? Thats a sign of some kind of brain disease if its not epilepsy.

You both are an enigma.

But user, it would never work
Were not brothers
>I wish I could have that
Do you have a brother or cousins?

Probably cause hes gay. And into his brother apparently.

Is that show any good or is it just otaku pandering garbage like 99% of the shows today?

Otaku pandering. I watched it with my friend who loves this gay shit. Didn't really have too much fun with it really, except to say that it's a pretty comfy anime

I guess so. We were just going to watch Office Space and play vidya.

I always kind of suspected it, he was really insistent about being straight when he was younger. I think everyone knows a guy like that, who's just kind of overcompensating. Not that I'm in any position to think someone else is gay.

Meanwhile I'm playing vidya while all you niggers are going on about gay shit again.

Very interesting. Do you think you still would have done it had you not been aroused in the moment after jacking it a little? Like before you whipped out your dicks, if he had been like "Hey bro, wanna suck each other off?" How do you think you would have reacted?

Also, how did you feel afterwords and was it awkward between you two?

Don't be a prude, user. I find this fascinating and I just want to help him talk it out.

Dagashi kashi is pretty sweet

I do. Just from a cute girl and not a dude. I want a cute girl with B~C cup perky tits to lie next to me or on top of me. To feel her resting her head on my chest as she goes to sleep with my arm around her, her legs betwixt mine…god how I long for such a sensation. Of course, the simple physical act wouldn't be enough. I mean I'd want a relationship with that woman, a girl who means more than anything else to me and I to her. A girl with her head a straight but is sort of a dork/high-energy type who can take sarcasm and bad puns or even enjoys them. I'd be prime if her hair was either an adorable longer-ish bob cut or if her hair was down to her waist. I can't say which I'd prefer more. She'd have to love snuggling, cuddling, tender loving affection any time. I'm not very…psychically responsive, but still desire that touch. For her to come up and hug me or crawl into my lap while I play a game or shitpost on Holla Forums, or to sidle up to me while I work on a model kit or something maybe. Why aren't there any more pure, good girls? Why aren't there any sweet girls? Why are they all gone? Where did all the sweet, playful, funny, cute girls go? Someone kill me please, before my heartache gets worse. I'm a handhold-less, kissless, virgin who's never even had a date in his life. I've tried online dating, it's shit. I tried looking around in real life, it's shit. There's no hope to be found. I've only found despair. And I cry myself to sleep at night sometimes, clutching a pillow as hard and close as I can, hoping my dreams may bring me some relief, but even then I can't get any, because I never dream. When will it end? When will the cute, funny, energetic, playful girls come back? Why did they all leave? Why do we have such mean, horrible, bitter women in their wake? Why do these horrible women enjoy drama and the suffering of others so much as to start it themselves and stoke the flames of agony? Why?

Ok wait. user, next time he goes out, go on his computer and look for gay/andor/incest porn. It'd explain a lot. He might have been planning this all along.

I also have kancolle open all the time.

I think I would have been weirded out. Them rubbing together definitely contributed to it, because it felt really good.
I felt pretty good. Like that sort of afterglow you get after an amazing orgasm.
Kind of, yeah. Gonna invite him over for Saturday, later. Even if it doesn't continue, I still have some good movies I think he'd like.

We don't live together.

I have one, but he's such a normalfag casual that I can't stand him. I'm pretty sure he's got anger issues as well since he's always either cutting into his walls and furniture. You could always play pretend.

It's about candy which is interesting, but otherwise it's forgettable.

Keep it up.

I gave up before I even started. Most of it is because I know that there wouldn't be anyone that would even be interested in me in any sort of romantic way.

Yeah my cousin was like that until we caught him sucking off this kid from band practice in his room. That whole "The lady doth protest too much" schtick.

Don't lie to me. I know someone indulging in their fetish, i've done it too.
Not the sucking off my brother bit, the indulging in fetishes

Well first of all stop fedora tipping. A lot of girls are pretty shit but there's bound to be one out there that fits with you. I dunno, I'm pretty bad with girls as well sometimes.

Yeah, like, if we were watching tv or playing a game or whatever he would go on about how hot any girl in it was, and how he wanted to fuck her. Trying way too hard to look straight.

Same. The thread is pretty bad today.

How is that LoGH game anyway? I know there is a ton of LoGH games, but I didn't know there was one on the PC.

Okay, so you're going to need to get access to his house. You might need to do lewd shit with him again, then get him asleep and raid his computer. He might be planning this and wants to turn you into his onahole. Be careful.

I guess you could fuck that out of him but sounds like he's not your type
>we can pretend
But who would be the big brother getting sucked off?

You should try the new doom. It's supposedly pretty popular

I think I might be okay with that. Even without sexual release, I like the intimacy of sex. It makes me feel loved.

>I guess you could fuck that out of him but sounds like he's not your type
Even if I could put up with him long enough to want to dick him, I could just go to /cuteboys/ and find someone who would enjoy it more.
>But who would be the big brother getting sucked off?
Me

Would you want her?

I'm starting to wonder that myself. It was brief. Heart went fluttery. Clutched it and hung on.

The ride never ends and the sweet embrace of death feels oh so much better right now.

I still love you, Ebola-chan.

get an mri to see if you have any brain tumors.

I suspect may be on the mark with him possibly planning this out since he appears to have largely initiated the encounter, as well as escalated it, but since you not only don't regret it, but view the experience as a positive thing, I don't see anything wrong with continuing it as long as you keep it on the down low. And I mean really fucking down low because that's the kind of secret that can ruin you if someone found out.

So hey, you're bisexual. It may be degenerate, but it's not the end of the world, and at least you know that about yourself now, and more self knowledge is never a bad thing.

Stay safe, user. I truly wish you the best of luck.

It's okay lain, you'll live forever in The Wired if you do die.

No but seriously don't die pls

I know it's you, Todd.

How long until E3

Well, I can live with that. Maybe he'll return the favor next time we hang out.

I like it but it super simplistic and only becomes interesting when you can start splitting up your fleet and control everything on the map since the ally AI are fucking terrible. I still have no idea what the win conditions are except continue to fight and I had to rely on an outdated guide that wasn't even finished for the moonrune translations. It's a bitch since the guy did the FPA campaign but not the Empire's campaign although it's not like you need it since the game's a retelling of the anime (at least so far)

Like 18 days

Ok, that's not really where I was going with this, more for information gathering. It sounds more like you're lonely rather than gay. You still sound like a raging homo, but a lonely homo.

Aren't they all crazy tho? Would they really be worth the trouble?
>Me
But user, I want to be the big brother

I-im not ebola chan. I just meant her!

Buy my game goy
It's on sale

Become the little brother.

They didn't find any when they looked. I found out yesterday and not knowing made me feel more violent. I'm losing control even more as these days go by without any answers and having to deal with shit healthcare

I didn't even realize how fucking hungry I was, I ate 4 eggs, half pack of bacon, 4 slices of buttered toast and I'm still hungry.

On the bright side I don't feel so fucking crazy at the moment, maybe that's because I've been saying to myself "I'm okay" over and over again for the past 20-30 minutes.

Hmm. How did this start?

at this point, I've given up too, unless the perfect girl comes crashing in through my roof, which will never happen of course.

I've always been bad with girls though. No matter my approach. I'm like an anti-girl magnet.

As long as she'd cuddle, nuzzle, and genuinely love me, absolutely without a doubt. I'd hold her as tightly as I could, even if it meant dying, as long as she genuinely loved me. I'd prefer not dying and spending as much time as possible with someone who loves me, but i'd take it over dying alone in a cold shitty apartment at age 30~40 from some cardiovascular disease.

Yo, not gay and a doctor. Had to assist in giving a guy a bath. Shit sucked.

I have to do that myself. Before I came into this thread I was saying that after abruptly waking up from sleep. Do what must be done.

At this point I wouldn't even want to date a perfect grill because I'd only drag them down.

How about
We take turns being the little brother?

Have you considered cutting to make the pain go away user?

Silly goy, ebola chan only kills minorities. She makes white people even stronger! With her you'd live to a 100!

HEY LOOK WHO IT IS
me

Only if you're the even younger brother

There's no such thing as a perfect grill so rest easy. Drag down away! Do what makes you happy

Looks more like you took a cheese grater to your arm, you emo faggot. Post more of that cute ebola.

How were the lewd times with Joey?

I'll die alone then.

There were none

You sure?

Insanity. GG. Psyops. Insanity. Doubting myself. Hitting myself. Useless. Suicide attempt.

E-erin?

But then there's an even bigger brother we got to both suck off.
This seems like a lot of work, we should just take turns really. We dont even know who the third big brother would be

Be nice user, you win more bees with honey and sugar than vinegar and rice.

I'm sure
Also do you have a tor file or something?

Welp, time to rest these bones. Thanks for indulging my self-loathing and disparity. Sleep well fellow anons

I'd probably only drag a nice/perfect girl down as well, and that's the biggest crux of all. Even if I found the most amazing girl on the planet, could I really do that to her, drag her to my shitty sub-level? I don't know if I could…

Well, I'm about as white as printer paper on wonderbread smeared with sourcream in the middle of a snowstorm. So I have that going for me, at least Ebola-chan will always love me r-right?

I could pretend to be the oldest brother.

I have it next to the most effective ways to shit in the shower.

I'd feel worse dragging her down than I would rejecting her.

Why not capture a girl from the street and keep her in your basement or garage? Or make a tulpa?

Who's this joey and what did he do to you?

only fat stacks of flesh and otherkin await you on dating sites. you'd have better luck in person.

If I kept her in the garage, they might find her.

Whatever, big deal

He's my real life friend and people have a delusion that we're a couple
We're not, but he puts on a gay persona on this

the_creation_of_a_tulpa.png

You're just happy someone is interested enough to want to know things about you. Now come, tell me where he touched you on the doll.

Yup! Forever and ever and ever. They'll find her hugging your bones 200 years from now.
She died holding you like seymour died waiting for fry though

That wouldnt stop the cock in your mouth tho. It's probably safer to do it my way. Or we need to find a little brother and take turns with him instead so it isnt as gay.

Who's they?
And what about the basement?

Maybe he has a thing for you and is dropping not so subtle hints hoping you'll finally take the plunge and kiss him?

Fuck off, I don't even know why we're friends

We both hate gays

Fuck you.

I think that would work best.
Anyone who would disprove.
I don't have a basement.

Clearly you have feelings for him, otherwise you wouldn't talk to him at all.

Why? Would you be gassed?

But if he hates gays and you do why does he put on a gay "persona" and you spend so much time with him? There must be a reason for all this?

Whats wrong with it?

It isn't gay because they both say no homo and make sure the balls don't touch.

I don't fucking know, maybe because we're similar people

He does it to piss me off

I hadn't been playing anything in my headphones so my ears weren't fucking ready shit. Those webms are fun on their own, why would someone add the noise vomit?

It's ok Tor, we all know you want Joey's dick. You don't have to be so upset about it.

That's just /r9k/ meeting Chad Thundercock. Noise vomit is all they have to scare him away.

What about that guy who said him and his friend hate gays. He sounds kinda young and gay. He might be down for it
But why would they come into your garage. If you keep it locked no one but you and your family can get in, and they might like you have a little loli in your garage for the bad times.

Oh the no homo rule. I forgot about that one. My cousin used that one on me once.

Are you sure? Cause he might just be saying that so he can express his real feelings to you without fearing rejection and losing you. Maybe he's in love with you but too scared to say it. Do you ever catch him looking at you when you're not paying attention?

Cause frogs are cute! And it was clearly that frogs last stand against Collossi. It was very heroic of him doing a jump attack like that. Look at this bitch ass critter who does nothing but scream like a liberal at his death.

Fuck it, I've had enough of tonight, no more gay bullshit

See you all tomorrow hopefully

But Tor, the gay is always with you.

fugggg

Is Juri good for a beginner?

But please keep posting frogs screaming I love these. Pretend I still have an issue with it.

Good night. Just remember, if Joey says he needs to ask you something, be open minded. He might be very scared of how you'll react.

See you ruined it. No more cute frogs for you.

I just think it would be safer to be out where nobody would think about being.

God damn it.

I'll talk about my lovely girlfriend. Don't make me do it.

I was with her last night. lovely is the last way I would describe her. But go on.

Belrose shower?

Sounds decent. What's the full name of the game? I would like to check it out.

We are going to watch Interstella 5555 in a few minutes. Don't forget to give us a visit.

Are you a black girl named Tenishia? I knew she was a lesbian, she jokes about it enough.

I'm not as bad as Belrose, but if people react to me the same way they do to him, I count it as a victory in terms of shitposting.

Love hearing the guy laughing on the other line. Why aren't there more prank calls like this?

I wish I knew.

Well I was going for a pottery class joke setup, but user
Why?
Well at least you might be able to get a threesome out of it, unless you count girl on girl as cheating.

So being like belrose is your endgoal?

Cause people lost the drive to be great like this bong.

I just want the salt generated.

She was literally with her friend Tenishia last night. They stayed in and watched movies. Also I've encouraged her lesbianism. The way she talks about other women I'd swear she really was, but every time I push it a little bit she gets all flustered.

Aren't you worried about the effects all that sodium might have on your health?

Here's the nyaa link. nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=337560 and the guide I used. If some of the images are fugged I'll upload them for you since iirc the keybindings photobucket died.

Forgot the fucking link again: kinofthestars.heavenforum.org/t128-legend-of-galactic-heroes-pc-game

If you want salt and anger might as well just post your cock. Or find a cock that was made by a selfie and pretend it's yours.

Thats a dangerous game to play. Lots of girls have boyfriends and this route might end with her in a 3some with them. You should encourage her to get into 3somes with you to "explore herself". Worth a shot anyhow.

I'm already unhealthy.

I got something even better than dick.

Thanks.

Yeah, if she ever really starts to lean that way, I will. She mostly just talks a big, adorable game with other women. Apparently there was a girl who had a huge crush on her in high school that she also thought was cool but she never pursued it.

If you like furry stuff why not just play corruption of champions?

Oh? And whats that?

I really like that grill, here's payment.

It's a quarter after 4 am for me. good night all

If I tell you now, it'll ruin the surprise.

Oh yeah forgot to add

I have and it was alright but I didn't get far into it before losing interest.

I feel sorry for Jeb.

What the fuck is happening right now why are you talking about brothers, gay incest and nigger lesbians?

This place is cesspool of degenerates.

Sounds like you're full of it. You got nothing. At least my plan is a plan. Just go to cuteboys and steal one of their cocks to burn down the /4am/ imo.

Most women like to joke about it a lot in my experience. The only time i've ever seen it happen was when they were drunk and things escalated.

My cousin got drunk with his ex and two of her friends and the three of them started making out and eating each other out in front of him

I liked it
There's also toonpimps castlevania

Me too. It's not his fault he has autism. He just wanted to be like his big brother and his dad.

And jeb! Don't forget jeb
Please

It's a 4 AM thread you slant-eyed, pig-fucking, slit-slurping, mongoloid-looking, votes-for-Hillary fuckbaby.

It's like you haven't read the first post.

It's bigger than you would expect.

I've been NEET since dropping out of university since the start of 2012. I've been damaged goods ever since. Low motivation, no aspiration, on/off depression.

I was broken starting high school. At least now that I graduated college I can be full hiki and only leave the house to mow the lawn.

I also tried TiTs because me and muh love for space but same shit happened and got bored of it pretty quickly.

Shame on you.

But if you kill yourself how will anyone know?
It still hurts. Pls no.

How so?

It isn't that big.

That one was kinda boring imo. It just didnt have the same level of dialogue and world building COC did
I think it was very unfinished at the time
I guess theres also the exhentai game but I dont even know if it has porn

The dwarves are the best part of that game
But seriously, whats your plan?
You can trust me

It's a secret.

Damaged goods as in no one will hire a 23 year old with a four year black hole in his CV.

At least you don't have nothing but schooling with no job experience or self teaching.

It's not like you can't be in two places at once, goy.

Only plebs are in two places at once.

Alright im out. Time for nap.

Bah, you tease.
Just make sure it's exposive with big fire.

Try gelbooru

Then just lie and say you've been in school the entire time. You can even get a friend to pretend to be a business for you. Try one of the shittier warehouses that wont question it. He can even take a call for you during the day if you need.

But you were shilling!
I checked also, it seemed deserted

This sounds like witchcraft. What kind of ashkinazi jew are you?

I'm not even close to being done in terms of images though.

It's all part of the plan, goy.

Yeah, today is a bit slow. Even the thread is slow.

Then I must be a pleb to be inside you and your mom then.
ecksdeedeedee

Are you sure it's not the other way around?

Then you must be a pleb, faggot.