I was redpilled by Holla Forums jokes and Rucka Rucka. I've used the same shit to redpill friends, girlfriends...

I was redpilled by Holla Forums jokes and Rucka Rucka. I've used the same shit to redpill friends, girlfriends, and family. Laughing at the holocaust is an incredibly strong meme and we shouldn't let it go to waste, especially now when white nationalism has such a strong grip on politics. Take a page from Pewdiepie.
At first I laughed, then I showed my friends.
plz dont ban mods i honestly think spreading these kinds of jokes to children is how you sow the seeds of white nationalism

kill yourself

Fair enough.
I just want jokes that I can use. It weakens the wall.

Do you really want to sow the seeds of white nationalism? Come with facts, come with math, events happen decades apart, let them see this. More importantly, realise that some people just aren't worth saving. My ex wife now has an asain baby, while my daughters are nazi's because they're white. Realism triumphs in the end, my friend.

Those are fruits. I mean stupid shit that sixteen year olds will laugh at.
I would have still been some fucking goofy liberal retard entertained by shiny things if I hadn't found Holla Forums. I would have been another Bill Maher dicksucker. Some people are very anti-PC. They just need a little comedy to tip them over the edge.

kill yourself

I like to think Bill would be fully redpilled and pushing for gassing kikes in 2017. He was a little leftist back then, but some people still had an excuse to be, and it wasnt nearly this bad.

He was a pretty huge degenerate, but I feel like he'd vote Trump.

That is not how non-autists work, you fucking sperg.

Ignore the shills OP, we are being bombarded by bots and CIA niggers atm.

Holocaust jokes are always a good thing, never let anyone tell you otherwie, be it on this board or anywhere else in the world. Keep up the good work.

He would not vote Clinton, and he attacked Bill too (for bombing niggers in Somalia, though)

Oh, so THAT'S your game, Paco! Not so fast!

This.

You had easy time user,I got redpilled when my gf was cheating on me for 3 months and left me for some rich nigger faggot and I used to think not all blacks are muh dick home wreckers as some racist comments on youtube portray.

This x 6000000

Good post, and remember; mocking the holocaust is a great way to get around those pesky hate-speech and holocaust-denial laws, should you live in one of those countries.

Autists are still a minority, son.

All leftist men are cucks wether they know it or not. Be glad we woke you up before you ended up in an open relationship raising a bunch f niglets like your lefty friends

Wew lad, honestly.

I got caught tbh. Thanks fam.

top kek

That's not how people work you fucking autist. Logically persuasive arguments aren't worth shit. Emotional persuasion is what actually changes minds.

Finding out is different from letting it happen. Maybe one day you'll be able to understand reality, but today was not the day.

These jews are VERY triggered by people making fun of kikes.

When the redpill hits.

Serious question, are we being raided or something?

Maybe we should make fun of them more.

Some of these are pretty funny oh fuck

Not a very good Rucka song, since it's not critical of jews. This song is better, although not about jews.

I can see why she'd have left such a passive aggressive little faggot, honestly. It's not my fault that you convinced her to burn coal.

All comedians are degenerates.

You feel this one?

Norm Macdonald is pretty good.

The Achsenmächte? Ah, never happened.
I get it's a joke video, but I hate this misconception of what Nazism stood for.

I like Norm a lot. But I guarantee you that if you partied with him, you'd find out he's a degenerate. He probably snorts coke off hookers and all sorts of shit, he's a comedian. Never meet your heroes I suppose.

That song is MUCH better btw. Anything with any sort of humanizing or even simply humorous images of Hitler is good. Anything humorously suggesting that we'd be better off without jews is great.

People allow these words into their minds because "it's just a joke", but once the idea is in their head as a joke their brain will begin to unconsciously process it as though it weren't. That's why comedy is such a great vehicle for spreading degeneracy, but also a great way of spreading our ideas too.

Your a shill. People have tried facts for the last half century, and the left took over.

Facts don't get into people's brains like jokes so. Jokes slide right in.

Comedy that straight up tells the truth about Hitler won't be very effective, since despite the humor it likely won't get past normalfag mental immune systems.

Trevor Moore / The Whitest Kids You Know are another good source for this sort of humor.

By the way, that song was the first skit in the first episode of their first season. The absolute madmen.

Trevor Moore singing about Rabbis sucking baby dick.

Trevor is probably a Holla Forumsack, or at least familiar with us. He used to use 4chan years ago.

Everything Norm does is amazing. He's been normalizing Hitler jokes since forever.
Exactly. Comedy has always been our greatest weapon. It's why (((they))) try to utilize it so much on SNL and shit. They don't relaly get it though.

Oh shit, WKUK is the best. Trevor Moore is a genius at comedy.

more Norm.

Here's a webm of Kitty History

thx fam.
do you have high in church?

I do. Bretty gud stuff.

I've had a lot of success using this song to get people to reevaluate their thoughts on Israel.

The holocoaster story will never not be hilarious.

Truth.

Just a reminder
Shit-talking and jokes go a long way.
While you're marinading a good piece of beef, your guy might be open to shit. I was. Get em drunk and play them jokes.

I love norm, he's funny as fuck

fucking filename omg