In an interview with BuzzFeed News, Rapp is publicly alleging for the first time that in 1986...

buzzfeed.com/adambvary/anthony-rapp-kevin-spacey-made-sexual-advance-when-i-was-14?utm_term=.kgm2x26xz#.ccZNqNPq6

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BXtJ9aLgbuw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Man fuck this faggot, if he gets Spacey blacklisted I will rip apart his butthole with my Young Lucille, take your 14 year old rape like a man and feel proud you were chosen by the fucking actor of a generation.

literally nothing. Wake me up when it's rape.

Damn it… not Kevin Spaceman too

I love how you faggots love & trust buzzfeed when it's telling you what you want to hear, but any other time it's "oh no this is fake news."

Such """"news"""

But Spacey is a democrat so we should throw everything we know out the window and attack him anyways. What are you a shill?

DELETE THIS

Well then, i am victorious over my friends who denied this guy was a buttstabber
Thank you Mr. Rapp

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

just gas Hollywood already

Still though, kinda irritates me how people are throwing allegations without any proof and we are supposed to believe it.

Fun to watch kikewood kill eachother. The next Oscars should be fun.

Swedes at it again.

This only works on people who create the atmosphere of always believing accusers. Nobody who pushed that bullshit can defend themselves and the attention accusers get when they drop baseless accusations is creating a feedback loop. It's beautiful.

Holy shit

Did he just admit to being a pedophile?

Apparently his father was a pedo-Nazi, just like most Holla Forumsacks.

Comment on Deadline:

Really makes you think

Where is that implied anywhere?

nigga…

This is basically nothing, men can't be raped or get unwanted sexual stuff. Not even boys, if some older guy has a sexual emergency then so what? Like do you stupid nazis think that black people can be racist or that you can be racist towards whites too? lol

14 = young adult, not child dumbass.

Spacey is just a synonym for gape. Homo confirmed.

Molested by King Nigger confirmed.

He came out so yes.

Where in the goatfuck do you live?

Hebephilia is not Pedophilia
I live by the 1900 standards

Since when is fucking mentioned anywhere?

Spacey wanted that boipussy. What do you think he intended to do with it?

He was probably just joking around. People do this kind of thing with teens all the time.

Wait, Spacey is a faggot and a pederast? Holy shit.

No they don't sick fuck

In kikewood they apparently do. Watch Spacey get away from this completely unscathed.

Everyone in Hollywood already knew about this, that's why there were jokes like this in old episodes of Family Guy.

We can do this all nite long

It's all about the age gap.

A 20 year old and a 40 year old is sickening but legal.

A 19 year old and a 17 year old is healthy but illegal (in some places).

I'm quite honestly upset that I haven't been raped or in Hollywood yet. Oh wait, I have just been raped and in Hollywood. By Kevin Spacey, in fact.

#metoo
#thingsthathappened
#payattentiontome

I like how the pear-shaped gender commisar just lurks outside the frame of the picture.

Star of BABY DRIVER cryptically posted this to Instagram a few months back.

instagram.com/p/BXtJ9aLgbuw/

lol

Are they going after the pedos now too?

You can thank Trump and Pizzagate for this stuff coming up.

Trump took away power from the Democratic establishment so all those donations Weinstein made to the Clintons are worthless and the Dems don't have the power to protect him anymore.

Meanwhile Pizzagate put these concepts into the mindspace of the average person and encouraged investigation of it.

THIS KIKE!

>>>/oven/

So two dumbfuck young adults are okay to be together for some arbitrary reason, but a middle aged adult with experience getting with a young adult is sickening? What backwards logic.

drumf literally bragged about rape on live television, hes the responsible for this sick fuckery

Dontchu dare to equate pussy grab'n with cunny grab'n.

Everyone knew about Spacey's love for fucking underage boys for 20+ years. He had an ~15 year old boy in his trailer every day in '99 and nobody said shit, knowing what was going on. People would joke about it but no one ever did anything. I was a loser PA and didn't even think about calling the cops or anything like that. It's weird seeing this tip of Spacey's pedophilia going public now and his crappy denials.

So does this actually bothers any of you? Will knowing this affect your enjoyment of Kevin Spacey's work?

Sure. He’s a faggot rapist and I don’t want to give him any money. I don’t watch Bryan Singer’s movies either.

heh

looks like pussy isn't the only thing he grabs

user, I think you got raped as a teenager.

2D isn't pedophilia numbnuts.

Are you trying to convince us or yourself?

I love how we're on an anonymous imageboard and OP could be literally anyone, but you faggots assume it's your Holla Forums boogeyman in order to score some ebin "gotcha" points. Wouldn't be surprised if you yourself were OP and your samefagging. Sad.

WEW

Twitter going off on Spacey

Kikewood burning is the most happiness I've had in months now.

CHECKED

But feminists said men can’t be raped

Would you say Holla Forums is the moral compass of conservative white people too?
The leading feminist said that man are affected in the same way by sexual predation as women

If aan is incapable of fighting off his would be attacker then he is willingly accepting the role of a woman, this is one of the eternal laws of nature. Deal with it.

*man

I don't need to convince anyone shit. I know for a fact I could tear that ass up legally.

chan