#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: No Brakes on the Happenings Truck Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

1. GAWKER IS WEAKENED. HIT IT IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE (same for Vice)
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. Crash Salon's advertisers - with no survivors:
- medium.com/@TrojanHorse711/salon-s-list-of-atrocities-and-a-list-advertisers-to-contact-gamergate-7c5cdeb9f2aa
3. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE
4. #GamerFruit - Dig into FIG:
paste.teknik.io/2491 || itmb.co/ts09w || up1.ca/#OLF7pVJJzk9ci56FwzveAA || twitter.com/McDermie/status/677627235386437633
5. Continue Digs on 8-4 and Nintendo of America:
>>>/gamergatehq/312947
6. PARTICIPATE IN OPERATION DOWNPOUR - REVENGE THE BUTCHERING OF FE:FATES BY MAKING IT RAIN SHIT ON TREEHOUSE - imgur.com/a/X2w49
7. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - gamergatewiki.com

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

> DENTON ALLEGEDLY CONSIDERING TO SELL HIS STAKE IN GAWKER AFTER ATTEMPT TO LOWER FINE FROM HOGAN TRIAL FAILED
- pastebin.com/ueUjXgh8
- www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/critical-distance-has-more-than-a-dozen-conflicts-of-interest-with-silverstring-media/2225/
gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
> Tracy Fullofshiterton: >>>/gamergatehq/323269
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880
- CH Updates: Apr 2 - Apr 26 - /p.teknik.io/5shqa
- Apr 2 - May 13 -p.teknik.io/emiKY
- Thread Repository Update: Apr 16 - Apr 25 - /p.teknik.io/WUMEx
- archive.is/26dfN

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/26/house-kills-transgender-bill-moderate-republicans-panic/
twitter.com/TheRalph
twitter.com/EndChanXYZ
web.archive.org/web/20160527052044/https://8ch.net/v/res/9463865.html
archive.is/dHUZA
megalodon.jp/2016-0527-1421-05/https://8ch.net:443/v/res/9463865.html
archive.is/06uLK
bbc.com/news/technology-36380247
archive.is/o9qD7.
archive.is/4EY5z
twitter.com/Ash_Knight0/status/736083931670274048
archive.is/L5eyg
twitter.com/MarkM447/status/736066526994792448
twitter.com/MarkM447/status/736066895154012160
twitter.com/MarkM447/status/736067100268056577
twitter.com/MarkM447/status/736068396932960259
twitter.com/MarkM447/status/736079141343092739
archive.is/5NtWZ
twitter.com/Cernovich
archive.is/fA83G
blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2014/12/gamergate-game-journo-pros-interview-blacklisting/
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/736114589322989568
google.com/#q=aposematism
cospix.net/tenleid/costume/88442
youtu.be/GH0Ghg0N1xY?t=5m28s
techraptor.net/content/duke-nukem-dust-up-gearbox-vs-gobeille
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phage_therapy
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/736157801035137024
archive.is/z73a2
archive.is/rgfOd
poynter.org/2016/the-guardian-unpublishes-13-stories-after-investigation-into-fabrication/413947/#1464303865.06
heatst.com/culture-wars/with-revenue-plunging-mizzou-to-spend-1-1-million-on-diversity-audit/?mod=sm_tw_post
archive.is/xBaJO
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-1873_en.htm
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_MEMO-16-1895_en.htm
archive.is/bejaa
archive.is/raXoV
twitter.com/NinjaEconomics/status/736210506994749440
forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2016/05/26/no-video-game-reviewers-definitely-shouldnt-suck-at-playing-games/
archive.is/1ecPv
campusreform.org/?ID=7627
twitter.com/thecastlefloor/status/736034643527360513
tweetsave.com/thecastlefloor/status/736034643527360513
archive.is/5MwN4
twitter.com/oneredere/status/736207199488217089
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/736151279043366913
borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Borderlands_2_pop_culture_references
tweetsave.com/_anthonyburch/status/509431430414618624
twitter.com/bonegolem/status/736241067608182784
breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/26/meet-depauls-radical-director-of-religious-diversity/
twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/736250800876474368
dailycaller.com/2016/05/27/depaul-professor-offended-by-milo-resigns-calls-free-speech-delusional/
ashion.deviantart.com/art/Commission-School-Girl-Vivian-611479381
facebook.com/DePaulUniversity/
archive.is/AhMsY
archive.is/MfrQV
archive.is/xqf7c
archive.is/EApoq
archive.is/kdzqS
dangerandplay.com/2016/05/27/hate-crime-hoax-at-depaul-by-girl-who-wants-to-get-famous/
youtube.com/watch?v=bol0DMtd77Y
twitter.com/MichaelSpaceJam/status/735893390982709248
archive.is/k7o55
archive.is/AYyKN
twitter.com/mombot/status/736123556572991488
archive.is/MZ8mC
twitter.com/ironghazi/status/736179472991453184
nypost.com/2016/05/27/ebay-founder-backing-gawkers-appeal-of-hulk-sex-tape-verdict/
archive.is/cPioS
twitter.com/linkigi/status/575471573492088832
twitter.com/TeeYouVee/status/569203998948921344
twitter.com/erabrand/status/563912950369361920
twitter.com/RemoveGamergate/status/554817510957019137
twitter.com/gilaymord/status/525058714051837953
archive.is/9QZQ1
archive.is/Ne9nR
twitter.com/tonyinnebraska/status/736312851652972544
youtube.com/watch?v=ul7HJWuKYZ4&feature=youtu.be&t=469
carlbeijer.com/2016/05/ffs-get-gamergate-out-of-my-mentions.html
archive.is/0OirT
a.uguu.se/xrzZxfKMFnPh_ChrisEvans&JeremyRenneronCaptainAmericafutureandSpider-ManjoiningtheMCU.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have we started the fire?

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

never EVER have your toes turn purple because its cold
its super gay

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/26/house-kills-transgender-bill-moderate-republicans-panic/

Kek

Glorious Faggot for govner of the state of Canada.

twitter.com/TheRalph Retort/status/730931287142367232
twitter.com/EndChanXYZ

is that code word for designated shitting street?

Hey OP this has been removed.

Is this what you want to happen to vydia?

Then don't stop fighting.

Nice. Now if the cons in canada
WOULD STOP BEING CONTROLLED OPPOSITION AND VETO TURDS ORWELLIAN BILL AND QUIT DEFENDING FICTIONAL LOLIS
Things could start to improve up here.

What the fuck
What kind of comics was this dumb bitch reading when she was a kid?

Reminder that Kotaku dies this June.

Oh no, that's not going to happen for as long as we're here fighting.

this is like really sexist, it completly ignores any female super heroes

apparently the writer is some woman that never worked in comics before
and it shows super well because she clearly only knows about it from the mary sue

this is what happens when you spread bullshit lies about how bad the state of sexism in comics are and how its awful to be a woman
this
bullshit untruthful garbage that is strait up sexist and so out of character its outstanding

Not wonder woman, avengers, jla or xmen, thats for sure.

No, Vox is going to pick them up and integrate them into polygon, after trimming some of the fat.

Glad you finally realiz–
Yeah, fuck you too.

I'm watching the Milo talk and its amazing.

old bread
web.archive.org/web/20160527052044/https://8ch.net/v/res/9463865.html

How are Marvel sales going anyway?

hi acid
your waifu is a shit

Your choice for a waifu is as always, shit.

webm of the cuck from Milo's talk (its cut at the start because of how the stream lagged on the recording end)

Better question, hows heavy metal doing these days? I know one of the great comic creators became eic a while back. I would love to see heavy metal and image usurp dc and marvel.

What is this LW midget doing this time? Did he discovered that he ain't getting any munnies or what?

how long has it been Holla Forums?

Bullshit. No one is going to buy Gawker because of their lawsuit debt. What is your source? They'd have to declare bankruptcy first and sell the assets.

Why would you buy a really damaged pack of goods? That's bad business 101.

DESUPERATE ARCHIVES
archive.is/dHUZA
megalodon.jp/2016-0527-1421-05/https://8ch.net:443/v/res/9463865.html

Archive.is is going really slow right now. I wonder what's happening.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

archive.is/06uLK

Shilling endchan

I don't even read comics, yet I can still name these off the top of my head.
What inspires people to write about things they clearly don't know anything about?

Gawker will sell, and polygon and vox would rather take the hit than admit their friend lost. They always double down, even on stupid decisions, and they look out for their ring of bribes and blackmail. maybe not bribes.

Watching this zombie of a movement reduced to this state makes me kind of sad.

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

It must be the shitlord men keepign women out of those fields, not the fact that most women are actually lazy cunts who's rather get a free ride with gender studies and making money off guilt and shame…kind of like what you're doing, writer!

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

or at least specifically some anons in this thread

Man I would love to beat that faggot and I'm not talking about Milo

Money and recognition, no matter how little.

The better question is, how the hell do they even end up writing for this shit?

HE HAIRSTYLE IS WEIRD

I asked you what your source was, retard. You have none. Gawker's brand is shit. The fact they're not picking fights with a guy they outted for being gay isn't a strategy for selling anything. This company has no assets of any value. It will cease to exist as an entity.

*now picking fights

I'm mapping the clique trying to see what rafts these faggots flee to

Fuck I'm looking at fig

Why don't you do it too fag? Take initiative

Because this is the place where the remains of revoltards moved to

I hope your right, but kotaku and jezebel are like cockroaches and will not die easily. And they both have name recognition outside of gawkers base site which will die fully.

Did you know that a woman didn't captain a mission to space since the very late 90's?

Wanna know why? Cause back in the 50's during the boom to get a person on space, women where heavily considered, given rocket tech at the time shaving off pounds was important, they tested a group of 13 women, known was the mercury 13, they all passed with flying colors, very similar results to their male counterparts.

You might be wondering why I'm saying all this useless info, simple, the person that stopped them was another woman, she was the first one tested before the other 12, she actually testified against all these women and why you ask? Because she was to old to be considered, her anger and jealously literally kept women from space for nearly 40 years.

Its why this whole shit boils my blood sometimes, the biggest enemy of women has always been women, they themselves constantly belittle and hold themselves down, and ultimately men are always more willing to take the harder jobs or just work more.

I mean shit, there are more women that are nurses than men but men get paid more, why is this? Cause men pulls double and triple shifts and have more education.

This whole gender war is such utter horseshit.

The storm isn't even over. Clickbait isn't profitable enough to sustain this bullshit. Gawker won't be the only one going under, and no one is going to fucking buy them, let alone if they were fucking $140 million in the red, because it would be a bad investment.

what is
Most of these character have been around for 20+ years and there are still tons of them I haven't named.

Good joke.

Awww

want me to dry your tears with my cock?

Thats what my mom said, bless her soul.

Jezebel by sjws who would glady pateron with beta bucks, kucktaco with cuck devs and unfortunatly normalfags, and tortilla will probably try to bail his ship. The big problems like shrier wil find new jobs at other clickbait, like the rolling stone one because their names have undeserved notoriety.

Maybe a recent site fixed screwed with the archiving? That's my guess since this issue never popped up before.

bbc.com/news/technology-36380247

Translation: They have no name recognition.

Question for any of you legal faggots around.

What's teh fucking point of Denton's open letter? How the fuck does someone else funding Hogen going to change the outcome of their ongoing trial? Does he honestly think that we know now that is a billionaire is footing the legal bill that somehow that makes his actions just and people are going to forgive him? I have a hard time understanding his faggot mental gymnatics.

here enjoy my OC i just made for you faggot

It's Custer cursing at those damn injuns right before they chop off his scalp.

He's being doing this for a while now

I'm convinced the dude doesn't know what the fuck he's doing

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain

Virtue signaling yo try and appeal for the court to be sympathetic and probably gawker fanatics to try shit.

The big names like shrier and tortilla will not be leaving the industry and journalism any time soon. Even if they do not get hired by outlets like polygon, glixel, mary sue, salon, they will attempt the sterling route. Probably not keplek though, why he was even working while being apparently very rich is a mystery to me, and he has burt actual bridges thanks to the rapp things.

Keplek is rich? Like money or social rich? You know like that letter Leigh wrote bitching about how being socially rich doesn't translate to $$

Rich family, lives in a gated community, he's a trust fund baby through and through.

He blocked me when I called him that, guess the truth is a sore subject.

He knows he's cornered, so he's going to lash out at everyone and summon his posse of other professional shit-stirrers in an attempt to protect his "I ruined people's lives" money.

Yeah, and that too. The dude's proven time and again that he's a fucking idiot and does nothing but hire other idiots.

He inherrited enough from his dead dad to live in a gated community with a hottub. His dad also got him his job. So both.

And these are the faggots that call us privileged….

Not so shitty archive: archive.is/o9qD7.

I suggested to the archive.is manager a block JS option then tried to explain my idea, but I haven't heard anything about such an option being implemented yet. I'm thinking of suggesting the block JS option to whoever's running freezepage.

Projection is a hell of a drug.

Or just the stupidity to assume everyone must have it at least as good as they do.

Remember "Let them eat cake!"?

I'm sure Sessler would know all about that.

no archive?
archive.is/4EY5z

Does anyone think one of the reasons these faggots hate Trump so much subconsciously is because he wants to build up American industry outside of their fucking San Fran clique? This shit always pisses me off, when Democrats talk about how new jobs will be in the tech sector and doesn't fail to mention that all those jobs only benefit Southern California. I really can't wait for these idiots to get their shit pushed in when no one wants to give them money for their shitty start-ups anymore.

You had one job, anonymous.

Dunno. I would have loved to see the tech industry near me grow in canada if you asked a year ago, but now I want us all to suffer enough to get off our asses.

Why hasn't anyone done a Mr. Rockso video edit with this clown?

*Dr. Rockso

Does anyone else notice that a lot of these people who shit on gaming for not being progressive enough are people who failed at their actual career. You have Adam sessler who was a failed comedian turned video game host, Leigh Alexander a failed actress and most of the people writing/blogging about games are failed indie devs or idea guys that never got their foot in the door.

Ayyup.

Why change yourself when you can demand the world change for you?

And a lot of the high positions in game development are failed film students, but most of all people who play games are failed people. Truly the industry/hobby for failures.

explains the jackdaniels

Fuck outta here.

I can believe this. Those faggots have such an overwhelming God complex that it almost makes perfect sense.
That and the fact that they think any actual fucking laborious jobs like industry and factory work are so over-the-top in terms of being physically demanding that they'd rather everyone live in welfare forever than actually earn the money they use.
Or they'd rather let asian slave labor continue to build their toys because the concept of paying way more for their expensive electronic crap that they're constantly addicted to purchasing out of habit for their social circles is inconceivable.

The bait has been taken, move in.

Man supports man in his own endeavors.
Women pull each other down thinking that will help them get to the top.
Instead, all they do is fight for the bottom rung.

Well there is a say in my country

> Critics are like eunuchs at an orgy.

> Meaning, they may claim to know everything about how to do it, but cannot do it themselves.

Must be pretty good if they are selling shit like this at Big Mac prices.

Disgusting.

Its why you go for autistic women, they have slightly more male like brains.

Christ, and here I am thinking I'm not good enough to be a professional artist. I really need to get back to doing that shit.

This image will always be relevant

Needs to learn some fucking humility.

its almost as if they care more about political garbage than the actual comic

It doesn't look any better zoomed-out, either.

Marvel is making most of its money off its starwars licence and issue #1 of comics. They have like 9 issues #1 last april. And if you notice none of the books that hack kate leth are even in the top 40

I wish I had a webm of the bomb angry bird crying, because it is how I feel looking at this.

Who the fuck looked at the coloring job and thought this was acceptable to go to print?

Wut?

Wait.
People sell this shit?
What the fuck?
I may be a shite artist but I'm still better than this daft cunt.
This looks like a doodle, not finished work.

Maybe they hired a 4 year old.

Your not shit, but you do have a style. can you do realism at all? Just curious, because if you can do realism at a half decent pace and accuracy, your a fucking great artist in my eyes.

mfw I wrote a comic that had more finished art than this

Don't question it. You will enter a world only to be disappointed with good comics that got shity squeals done by different writers and sub par artists.
before watchman

and here i am flipping out about how unprofessional/shitty my shit looks.

and then i see this.

fuuuuuck.

And then Lilian gave birth to a misogynist, Trump-supporting baby whose first words were "Build the wall".
The end.

I was questioning the name. and dc hates allan moore, I know this. Too bad he was one of their best writers.

The art looks like something a 15 year old on DA did, with all the chibis and kawaii face ^_^ shit.
It's only one step above that the Crash Bandicoot Retold comics.
And why the fuck is gay lasagna comic man on there?

tophat, I think you may have to do this for my dick. Draw the followup to that pic with lillian preggo. Her womb full of internalised misogyny.

Wait, everybody that got superpowers because of bullshit luck became heroes and those go powers from hard work became villains.

How is she not evil?

Luck/genetics usually make either or. But your right on the hard working shmucks usually get shafted and become villians.

I like alan moores work, but when DC fired the only guy that looks like this at their company it was doomed to mediocrity.

Please tell me you're trolling me, user.

Please tell me this DeviantArt-tier 'comic' is not something that was made and actually sold in stores.

This would be the equivalent of a major studio making Samurai Cop and pretending it's of the same visual and mechanical quality as Mad Max, Gangs of New York, or any other high budget movie.

i think i saw that ginger neckbeard somewhere else…

I'll do it for the dubs.

Pic related was one of the last things I drew realistically.
I can't do it but I can't really say I've ever tried.

am I hallucinating

Allan moore, you look like a meth sorcerer.

No one post those comics. He looks similar to those hairy fat gays, but its not the same artist.

Have the umbilical cord spell out "MAGA".

Oh. I was. Fucking browser went to sys.8ch.net

Hotwheels, stop eating my pictures.

actually you guys should so we can put those together and spread.
or at least the shopped yogscast computer picture

Think of this as a business opportunity user.

jesus

Someday try it out. You got structuring down quite well, and can shade well. I believe in you. Just try sketching a friend in the park sometime. Or even scenery. Hell, sketch your computer desk. You can improve alot when you try drawing new things. Its fine to have a style, but it says alot when you can do multiple "styles" and realism.

You are thinking of different comics I think Im thinking of those sex toy comics.

Nice rose.

Halloween 3 is the shit

Looks like Frank Miller's doing alright for himself.

Pic related to your question. $4 a pop.

She did Fionna and Cake from Adventure Time, too.

She apparently learned to draw from tracing over Ranma panels.

Oh yeah, the bearded guy has a gay bookstore, to top it all off. Lasagna confirmed in spirit.

twitter.com/Ash_Knight0/status/736083931670274048

Kill me

me too

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU DO NOT LEARN HOW TO DRAW LIKE THAT. LEARN STRUCTURE AND PROPORTIONS AND LINE WEIGHT AND 1,2,3, AND MULTIPOINT PERSPECTIVE AND FRAMING! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, THAT EXPLAINS WHY HER ART IS SO SHIT!

Kelp on helping people, user.
It pays off in dividends.

I repair PCs for spare change. It all started because I helped out a few friends (whether they had problems or wanted help building a PC), and now they tell everybody to come to me when they have issues so I've ended up making some decent change out of the deal.

To be honest, I'm appalled by what people normally pay for tech support. Geek Squad is awful, but the local shops are no better.

That can't be right. Ranma actually looks pretty good.

Other than you know dying and everything. When he goes, expect all the virtue signalling heretics who have been acting like he's been shit these recent years to start pretending like they never said a bad thing about him.

Oh, Christ, what is it with people and tracing? Is this because the comics industry pays artists peanuts, and get nothing but frauds as a result?

What the hell happened this time?

If you want to have a laugh these are the sales numbers. You can also check out kate leth twitter and calling the readers sexist for not buying her comics and being broke.

I love how every single one of these frauds think they can get away with being assholes and still get money.

Well, the most notable thing is that Gawker got bitchslapped by the courts again, and now Denton's going full retard as a result.

And the funny thing is that I took a mandatory art class in HS. I haven't drawn anything in seven years and I'm fairly certain I can do better than her.
I don't count my pencil sketch of Van Gogh's The Mulberry Tree for Art History as a drawing.

It worked for video games since 2007. Hopefully it wont work these coming years.

archive.is/L5eyg

I might be going to jail for three months

twitter.com/MarkM447/status/736066526994792448

twitter.com/MarkM447/status/736066895154012160

twitter.com/MarkM447/status/736067100268056577

twitter.com/MarkM447/status/736068396932960259

bonus: twitter.com/MarkM447/status/736079141343092739

DmC already proved that being outright contemptuous of your audience stopped working. Speaking of frauds who shit on everyone who criticizes them, how's Gearbox's Overwatch clone doing?

God dammit, Mark.

OH VEY!

heh

Don't worry, while she's a crazy as fuck SJW I doubt she'll find me.

should've stood your ground m8

say she was triggering some holocaust memories

Have your folks send you some KY and ICY HOT. Unless you want a ripped but hole

what is it with semites and beating women?

Already 40% Off at all retailers, and only 3 weeks old. So take a guess. 2 million people played that beta, and it barely broke 100k sales

Why did you slap her rather than get someone who worked there?

because the owner was in shock

One way elevator to hell, going down.

Living dangerously man.

Why did she even get mad at you? Also, what happend after the slap thing?

Damn it Mark, I liked having you around. How dare you brutally assault and rape that poor delicate (but strong and independent) womyn?

I could make a better comic, but the only idea I have is ripping off Black Joke, Jormungand and Black lagoon in a society with an extreme rich/poor divide, the main character being a hitman who stirs shit for the hell of it, and a little bit of dystopia with the people who clean corpses being modified slaves in hazard suits without minds. Not very original, and I would only do it to see how gory, antagonistic and violent I could be towards everything.

You are a jew. Pull the holocaust card on her. :^]

What, because you didn't have enough shekels in your wallet?

In a serious note, talk to someone who's skilled in Legalese, all this for a fucking bagel, and more context, and it was nice knowing you Mark.

yeah, he said she was discriminating against me

Keep your butthole tight.

This. And stop giving a play by play on twitter you dingus.

This. I just don't understand why you would give her a reaction like that which is what she wanted. You could say it was provoked, but it was dumb.

MARKU NO

protect your bagel in prison

He can make a shank from it

Well, the day is still young, we'll see articles like "Head mod of Holla Forums assaults innocent Gender Studies Student for a Piece of Bagel"

And Mark, have you forgotten "Hide your powerlevel" on the normalfags? because wew lad, this is gonna be funny once articles drops just to attack Fullchan, and stop shitposting in twitter you kike, once she escalates her bullshit, we'll get to digging, until then, get a fucking lawyer and control your munchies.

Fuck off revolt

Actually, if I were him I would just steer clear of the showers altogether.

Guess we got a hothead here!

That's grounds for an ass beating.

I misread

and I'm having trouble seeing

Fucking hell man it's like once a week with you

Quick! shill Endchan and tell everyone in twitter that Mark's getting arrested and that the new mod is a hotpocket! also don't forget to tell Ralphretard to make that hitpiece against Mark fast! and remember to ask him permission to suck his microdick!

Also, shocking news here! archive.is/5NtWZ

WHy would you archive ED?

Triggers the hell out of the ralphshill when he wants everything archived because he's still hurt about Mark's filters of Ralphretard's Gawker-lite blog, also bypasses the filter and the fat fuck gets pissy that he opens it.

MARK, TWEET/EMAIL/CALL MIKE CERNOVICH, HOTWHEEL'S LAWYER

GET HIM TO HELP YOU

twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/Cernovich

Fuck that

In the mean time:
- Gawker dead
-Leigh Alexander no longer a game journo
- Alex Lifshitz has no girlfriend and no job
- Ppl fighting against SJW have become more famous (Sommers, Nero and others) and this leads to more SJW shit exposed in colleges/universities/media
- Less devs care about social justice

How does it feel being on the winning side?

Don't you mean the "Right side of history" ? :^)

And it feels fucking great and Milo's stream is pretty comfy to listen to.

And Gawker is in ashes, and they have our permission to die.

Oh man, they are going to butter your biscuit in the slammer. If you have no priors you won't do time, maybe community service.

congratulations, you are now qualified to work as a source compiler at the UN. Can you also link to c:/ drives as well as .zips?

kek

nigga do you even madokami

archive.is/fA83G

So videogames or did someone meme a Superbugs of Death to kill humanity?

I take comfort in recalling the last time I spent an actual dime on a book, it was in Japanese at in Waldenbooks before they shut down.

Fuck these fakers. They're not comic writers.

Come on, let it come up to centeral canada. Specifically toronto. We deserve it. not the plauge I was going for, but maybe it can be spread via frogs and cause them to have that grin.

Alright, guys. Time to prepare the flamethrowers.

Well, we did it last time. Burned the corpses I mean with the black plague.

Reminder, Dent was blacklisted by the SJW/GJP.

blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2014/12/gamergate-game-journo-pros-interview-blacklisting/

I can't believe Mark is going to fucking jail.
Media blitz portraying Holla Forums as violent women beaters, when?

MAAAAAAAAAAARK

Him and Flipflop are fucking masochist on this, hates the state of Games Journalism but takes potshots at us for airing out their dirty laundry in the hopes of getting back in the clique.

Who?

I spoke with a legal guy, turns out I can use the discrimination card.

Pinsoff

OY
VEY

Dude stop giving update. Wait until it's all over to give us the details. Giving out details like you are can be used against you, so stop man

Pinsoff or as Id call him "pissoff you had your chance"?

Pinsoff, revealed that a so-called dev's life-threatening surgery gofundme campaign was for fucking transgender surgery, got blacklisted by the clique, we tried to help, especially Usher, but he was tight-lip, goes from us to them in a heartbeat.

Alright, if that works, then I guess it was another Shoah. You had flashbacks to the gas chambers!

STOP MAKING THIS THREAD YOUR BLOG YOU FAGGOT! MAN YOUR LEGAL FORTRESS, THAT DYKE WHALE SHALL NOT PASS!

Tell the judge that she was reading a newspaper with a Ben "Zyklon B" Garrison cartoon in it, and you had flashbacks to Auschwitz, where your grandparents both died in the gas chamber. They were only 8 years old, oy vey!

Sorry Mark, but I don't see this turning out well for you, the more you post here, the more you dig yourself deeper.

Something was really wrong with that guy. He wants acceptance from the people that shit on him. Talking or trying to him that retard is a waste of time.

He was a battered cuck.

Probably a true believer, was a fucking piece of shit, was desperate trying to get back at the clique and get back in at the same time, truly a betacuck who became a pariah.

Your appointment with FEMA should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the Senator.

Did we meme this shit again?

A proud warrior of the patriarchy falls in battle but we win regardless.

As they say, Archive Everything :^)

I'm so proud…

Seeing this 1/5 backed even though it's pure loli goodness (not all of it is that, but yeah).

Praise the fucking gods!

Try harder user. I believe in you.

Kek. Nice punch to the gut of scoob. Then again, I knew 1st year animation students who could do better.

Mark, for fuck's sake just shut up about the damn incident until everything gets sorted out.

Every detail you post gives your opposition an edge they wouldn't have had.

Goddamn it, Mark. How the fuck are we supposed to do anything if you're getting your boipussy ravaged in prison?

Here in America: Denton on suicide watch, (((Mark))) is about to get v&, gommies continue to out themselves as raging lunatics in universities
EU: moves to ban wrongthink on video sharing sites, Sweden still remains cucked over Stellaris

The battlelines have been drawn. Feels good to be an American where some sparkle of hope still remains. Sorry Mark, but you kind of fucked up by spilling spaghetti on Twitter

I'm not seeing this. People are getting more public about their distaste for it, but the subversive elements haven't exactly vanished.

You also forgot Canada making anything they deem hate speech illegal and prison-worthy.

If you have the autism, you can claim her calling you a retard hurt you deeply and was discriminatory. Sue her right now for damages.

Yes please

Usher reported on this last year. You're not seeing it, because you're right in the action and everyone around you is talking about it

Won't somebody please think of the bloggers?

JOHJ

Inflating and vague like this and still don't break 50%. Fearmongering at its finest.

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/736114589322989568

google.com/#q=aposematism
That wont last long.

So… that was the only incident? well, I was scared for a second about all that baltimore crap.

Thats mockingbird? Oh that is awful. They butchered another good female hero.

Oh god I recognize that artstyle

that fucker did the "cheesy lasagna" gay porn strip and way too much else.

This motherfucker should not be hired at any art anything.

yes
I cant think of any female hero they have not fucked majorly with

maybe Tigra? like even hopeless didnt fuck up tigra

Nice work. Be sure to cap it, since it won't last long.

When did Neil Breen start writing comic book characters?

wut

user, I dunno if they did anything to her.

Playing p4g, and shaking my head at how puritan noa is. P4g got away with some real risque personas, yet they go alost full sharia with the girls in tms. Shameful.

So lazy they can't even try to draw the character.
I remember that I wear shirts that just say "NAME" in black text

What's the deal with all the sameface curryniggers over there?

This comic just reminds me of a child screaming "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! AREN'T I SPECIAL?"

No, no your not. You're annoying. That's all you are and ever will be. I will never spend one cent on comics like this because when I buy entertainment I want to be entertained, not preached to over things I have no control over.

Stop it comic book writers, you write comic books, you won't change the world by doing so. Stop it. Now.

The purpose of all media is to indoctrinate with political propaganda.

If you understand their view like this, everything makes sense.

You will have more luck talking to a brick wall, having it become sentient, understanding what you are saying to it and reflecting upon it than having these people even acknowledge you.
Just like vidya journos.

I want my perception of sense to become reality again and theirs to be so hideously nonsensical that they end up nothing more that doddering insane asylum entrants.

Marche you know she's married right?

It seems kinda weird to waifu someone who already bangs someone else

thats not how waifus work

it's a known fact all waifu-ers are closet cucks

so you admit she's your waifu?

no just defending the rights of waifufags

Now in 3DPD.
Also fuck pinterest. Every image I google is directing me to pinterest and I have to make an account to see them unobstructed or browse the gallery. Fuck this.

Oh I understand how they see the world. Everything must be political to these people or they will come to the awful realisation they are living comfortable lives in a first world country and there is really nothing to really complain about so they must find something to complain about.

On the comic side though, all I see is wasted time and money. Disney who own Marvel will NOT make these comics into movies or cartoons. These comics will NOT be released into paperbacks due to poor sales nor praised as industry changers.

Its the exact reason why current comic book stores live off paperback issues, merchandise or manga because that's the only thing that sells compared to this current garbage. As a livelong comic reader it just makes me mad that they know what works but are afraid to tell these hipsters "NO" because they think these losers have actual pull in real life when they don't.

even so,nice. Saved

The hairstyle looks good in real life. I think its the bun and scrunchie that make me not like it on galko.

What about with a braid

I like the side braid. I dunno why I dont like it. Maybe its because it looks kinda symetrical but does not go all the way? Either way, I prefer the purple hair sullen girl.

*I don't know why I don't like her regular hairstyle. Her side braid is pretty. Sorry for the incomplete thought.

why didn't you post the good pics user. She has nice legs

Is that a dude to the right or is the light just playing 3 o'clock shadows on the face.

i'm really not sure

OT but it looks like CP bots are hitting /wx/ pretty hard and I get error messages when I try to global report them. Help!!

cospix.net/tenleid/costume/88442

The black haired girl should be smaller. But it looks good.

galko should be taller, too.

literally parasitic tumblrs

I just like this webm mate. It makes me laugh.

Did I miss this? Is this a joke or are they serious, including this into the lines of one of their playable characters?

A line like this doesn't seem to suit this military style character.

youtu.be/GH0Ghg0N1xY?t=5m28s

more like stillborn

I don't care really.
Game is DOA on all fronts anyways.

I still don't get the charm of Galko-chan to be quite honest. I've watched the show but I never seemed to enjoyed it, at all.

And this is coming from me who loves beautiful women from Claymore(Galatea and Dietrich FTW).

It's important to know for future games. Borderlands2 and sequels might have been exceptions due to agenda pushing writers and not the norm. But I guess it is actually the norm. So just another studio I won't buy anything from in the future.

(checked)
I don't see her overall charm either, although, the whole "I want to be a mother." aspect is really hot.

Really hot.

didnt Burch have a hand in this

He also says manchild for some reason

It's good I didn't buy this shit game.

My guess is, it's something like "gap moe" or whatever it's called.

You have this character that looks like a slut, from her body to the way she's dressed, but the way she acts is completely opposite from what you would expect from her appearance.

I didn't buy B2 because it was pushing their agenda. I didn't buy it because shitbox are a bunch or worthless human beings, randy being front and center to their shitshow.
I enjoyed B1. Maybe it was because I player with my mates, maybe because it felt like D1 FPS.
But after I learned how they treated the people who created their whole world design? Well, I couldn't bring myself to buy the second one even though all my friends did.

All units be advised: Gearbox still owns Duke Nukem

she's just a cute character from a cute show. She has big tits, long hair, and is tall, which hits a lot of fetishes. She looks like a slut but is pure, wanting to be a good mother. They portray her as kind and caring too. So you have this mix of her being the cute, big boobed girl who is slightly naive, and the tall girl acting like the older sister to her classmates.

This is going to be an off-topic post, but I just want to show you the "culturally appropriated" soldiers in the world next to the French Foreign Legion, yet they didn't ask to be treated special like the mudslimes "immigrants" in Europe.

These are the group of men that keeps me inspired to fight.

And is currently in the process of fucking over a contract signed when 3d Realms was still a thing. techraptor.net/content/duke-nukem-dust-up-gearbox-vs-gobeille

That tall white guy in a sea of asians. He looks so out of place that I cpuld swear he was shooped in.

Every day, the pain gets stronger and I await the sweet release of death.

DON'T WORRY, EVEN NOW THERE IS HOPE IN MAN SCIENCE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phage_therapy

I think the important question here is: does the author fit the stereotype?

And Homeworld.

which one? Neckbeard or problem coloration?

Fuck this worthless fucking world full of nothing but false hope. At least the overwhelming reservoir of hatred and bitterness I feel will enable me to become a malevolent spirit of immeasurable power.

Nigga, antibiotics is not the only treatment, I already posted it here . Phage Theory research got abandoned everywhere but soviet union once antibiotics became commonplace, but nonetheless it has the potential to replace antibiotics almost completely.

Hopefully it only really kills hipsters in big cities.

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/736157801035137024

I WAS RIGHT

The best music ever remade for a game.
I cannot think a more perfect fit for the situation you are presented with than this.
Ever.

Amazing how easy it is to be a better writer than someone who is concerned with forcing memes and politics into every inch of their writing.

I was just looking up updates. Maybe it's not that bad, but that doesn't change the fact disease is a complete fucking faggot and the fact we might have to rely on an apparently discontinued treatment that was in fact overshadowed by something as common as antibiotics just fills me with despair.

I don't know, I'm just happy we have a backup for when antibiotics fail worldwide.

Ah, but where's the profit in developing one-use only treatments goy?

Maybe Russia and Poland seeing how they're the ones spending the most effort researching this?

god damn it Mark

It's over, isn't it?

WHY

It's not, it's never over. The ride never ends.

Naw, niggas, I was talking about Gilda coming up with her greetings.

She's doom incarnate.

GAMERGATE IS DEAD !

DEAD !!!

No my friend, it's just getting lewder.

No brakes, only downslopes.

Only one way to go in the gravity well.

There's something weird about Gilda when she sin't wearing her hat and blue clothes. It's like she is nude.

Stop this madness right now!

nonsense, it's family friendly fun

no…

Burn Gilda to the stake!

Gas her in an oven.

Jesus chirst no one archive this yet?
archive.is/z73a2

GOOD MORNING GAYMERGAYS

archive.is/rgfOd

Islam is a religion of peace that promotes gender equality!

PAKISTAN YES

The Guardian unpublishes 13 stories after investigation into fabrication

poynter.org/2016/the-guardian-unpublishes-13-stories-after-investigation-into-fabrication/413947/#1464303865.06

haha

Someone wants a slow and painful death

Heh. You and what army, Gilda?

What's YOUR army, you silly?

heatst.com/culture-wars/with-revenue-plunging-mizzou-to-spend-1-1-million-on-diversity-audit/?mod=sm_tw_post

archive.is/xBaJO

How can the administration be this delusional to the real issues they have?

Vox Day's SJW 2nd Law of Indoctrination says "double down."

This is what's happening here. Expect DePaul University to do the same.

lolwut

DePaul is on a whole 'nother level.

Mizzou is the cult member, DePaul is full on cult leader.

So as Oberlin, Yale, West Virginia University, Columbia University, Harvard…..

Looking at it, it seems like they did a (half assed) job of trying to do it right. I won't ever trust The Guardian for anything news related

she a chunky 5.5 on a good day

You guys seen this yet?
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-1873_en.htm
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_MEMO-16-1895_en.htm

archive.is/bejaa
archive.is/raXoV

Archives. Can you sum this up for a non Europoor? What I'm getting so far is that Teaching Feeling is double illegal and that Euros can't call other Euros faggots online anymore

the issue is the vagueness; if its shit to ensure ISIS doesn't get to share their videos, sure, I suppose. But it's unsure that's what they're indeed implying.

I remember the Philippines' Martial Law when I read this article.

The justification is silly at best, yet they think this is the best way to "save" their citizens.

Europe, wake the fuck up!

There's nothing to wake up from. TV is fucked up since nineties, and Youtube is already full of e-celebs sucking each other and Youtube's dick. Both materials are already lost and not worth watching, and what tries Europe is thus an already lost battle.

It's not like we get to vote on any of this. European legislature is completely detached from democratic influence.

twitter.com/NinjaEconomics/status/736210506994749440

allahu ackbar

>going out after 1am
What are you, Mark?

And this is how the meme war begins. I'll go grab the popcorn.

She's a little late to the party on that one, isn't she?

Where do all these retards come from anyway?

cute

It's already begun
>>>Holla Forums6129306

Yeah. As soon as laws step into that territory you know things are going to get fucked.

Daily reminder that europe is going to turn in to soviet if brexit fails.

Oh, by the way, in case you didn't see it, Erik keeps being at least respectable
forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2016/05/26/no-video-game-reviewers-definitely-shouldnt-suck-at-playing-games/
archive.is/1ecPv

We are doing a bad job when my brother, who only slightly follows GG stuff, is better informed than all of us, fellow GamerGays.

I didn't know battleborn was a thing until your post just now.

its because nobody cares about battleborn

campusreform.org/?ID=7627

Free Speech on campus is dying, because everyone that still defends it is getting threatened and harassed and gives up sooner or later.

dude, more than anything, it's very reassuring, it implies even the "mainstream" gamers who pick whatever big-marketed game up still are growing aware and competent in what to pick and avoid

Doesn't explain why people care now. At least two Anons from this thread have taken it to twitter and at least another one that I'm not sure is a Holla ForumsGG regular posted it as well in the time since my initial post here.

Not caring about the gaming isn't really an excuse that something like this, that was obviously discussed in other circles, slipped until someone from outside brought it up. The video I linked previous is more than a month old.

Our network is growing weak.

I'd say it's fine if everyone knows about it.

Sure it does. Had we actually played the game and heard about it, we'd have shared it the same way. But because we didn't care about the game, of course we're not going to hear or talk about dumb lines. What you're suggesting is that we dig into every single game to find every last piece of dialogue we don't like, rather than spreading humorous things that come to our attention while focusing on things like the laws being passed/journos being corrupt and cataloging said corruption.

Within twelve hours of initial contact, the information was spread over Twitter. If you want that number reduced, that can be attempted.

It sounds like your problem is that the initial contact was too long, which, as several other anons said, was mostly because it was from a game that nobody here or anywhere else, judging by the sales seemed to have any interest in. Actively going out and seeking shoehorned political bullshit to fight sounds dangerously close to forming a mirror of the exact diversity inquisition that got gamers so pissed off in the first place.

twitter.com/thecastlefloor/status/736034643527360513
tweetsave.com/thecastlefloor/status/736034643527360513
archive.is/5MwN4

You got to be fucking kidding me.

what are you talking about ? Nobody cares and it's a single character with a single line that is not merely cringe but fully retarded
of course we wouldn't know, because no one cares

>If you can afford to keep doing the dumb shit that just cost you over a third of your annual operating budget, you have class privilege.

That's how we got into this mess. But whatever.

You are, as always, the most retarded of all Val. How can you say with certainty that this is just this one character and this one line? Have you looked through the rest of the characters? Have you looked through dialog or other hints of how that game might have been influenced by ideologues? Evidently not.

If your daddy paid for you to go to a cushy white person school and learn about how evil crackers are,
""you have boringfaggot privilege.""

M8, I don't think you understand why we care now. It's not to go on a moral crusade and burn the heretics, much as I personally would like to against feminists, but it's to point out how pants-on-head retarded the lines are and make fun of it. We only need one line to do it, and Marche found that Cuck-Prime was involved too. What good is finding more lines in a shitty game that didn't sell well going to do? Tell people to boycott a game that barely got advertized? Attempt to shame a company who still has Cuck-Prime as a writer?

And what will happen if you find out more you absolute faggot ? "these developers wrote lines that I don't like :(", so ?
Tremendous whackos like you are just as insufferable as people who whine about big boobs or whatever other bullshit. Yes, it's a gearbox game that has potentially even stupider content than what we've been used to, and so fucking what you shithead ?
I don't care if it's just this character or all of them constantly. It's a shit game nobody plays and that's gearbox' deal if they decided to make something that horrid; but complaining about it being awful isn't helping, it's just whining on twitter.
Fuck off.

I can't believe how retarded you are.

Dragonspear sold like shit, probably worse than Battleborn. Remember how big the drama was because of 2 things? The ethics line and the tranny?

You are arguing the wrong thing right now. This shit is creeping into vidya and you are ignoring it because "it becomes the norm". Enjoy when most major AAA will have this kind of propaganda in the future.

The only case for which that faggot could tangentially be right is in a localization's case, where the original message would be lost and replaced by faggotry (see FE Fates for a prime example). But in that case, the faggotry is the original message, so all that can be done is to notice and spread it.

>if you can expect time off for religious holidays, you must be Christian
Holy shit, when do I get to punch these people?

Missouri university, if I got it right.

Nobody gives a shit about Battleborn, nobody.
Don't know the source for user's post.

Oooookay, message got crunched, thanks Simian Dev.

"Missouri university, if I got it right. The moment has no importance."

Less people bought Dragonspear. How did that turn out? See

Chances are, it's not going to be made again. Most businesses are actually in it for a profit, faglord. Like said, it matters in localization, but if it's shit to begin with, who cares? Poke fun at it, move on.

Do you know who you sound like right now ? I swear you must fucking be from /revolt/

I agree with this. If it's the original message*, no matter how stupid, demanding it changed is censorship, which many of us are against. Pointing at it and laughing is really the best thing we can do without turning into the people we hate. Thing is, pointing and laughing doesn't get as much traction either since it's not fueled by rage.

*with Dragonspear's case though, existing character personalities were altered from how they originally were so while it's not localization, it's in a similar enough field that we can treat it the way we treat localization.

I agree, he's being extremely problematic.

twitter.com/oneredere/status/736207199488217089

Does being pee shy make me a trap?

I have no objections to transsexuals so I see no problem with Dragonspear thing, apart from shitty references and writing, something they have dealt with.

Quit with this two sides mentality, if somebody calls somebody an idiot it doesn't mean they're switching sides.

Sounds like goons stirring shit up.

No shit. That's what I just did.
Idiot.

It sold like shit, then who cares? Gearbox will either learn to make good games and not inject SJW bullshit lol or cease to exist.
Dragonspear was SJWs trying to push their bullshit into completely unrelated games, Battleborn is "a original IP" made by Gearbox who is known to push SJW ideals.

Shut up you idiot.

Ten thousand times this. It's important to remember that the only side the SJW have is their own, and thus that they won't hesitate to throw old allies under the bus if it means saving their skin. And with Gawker falling, I'm expecting big names dropping others to save themselves.

Be sure to acquire enough salt for the incoming winters.

Relevant.

Made it a minute in and noped the fuck out

Huh, looks like this #icyblizzard thing reddit tried to start happened. I've seen only one person I follow using it. Hope it got alright traction nonetheless.

If you think Battleborn meme lines are tasteless, then you gonna love this
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/736151279043366913

I take issue with trying to encourage mental illness just to score PC points, if someone wants to do someone whos trans and not parade it fucking fine but fuck preaching to me about this shit and fuck trying to force it on kids. Really trannies are .1% of the population they should fucking deal with a lack of representation. We over represent the alphabet people already

Definitely. Thanks for bringing it up.

Beautiful ;_;
but fucking gay kill yourself faggot.

What was the deleted burch tweet?

Whether that's true or not is irrelevant in art though. Someone who makes their own art should be allowed to tell any story with any themes and any personal takes on it however they see fit. Even if it promotes degeneracy, cowardice or whatever else, it's still fine. It's shit, I guess, but it's fine.

so u like memekips?
borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Borderlands_2_pop_culture_references

For some reason, clicking on the URL still takes me to it.

can someone give a tl:dr about cap ameifat.

tweetsave.com/_anthonyburch/status/509431430414618624

Me too. Dafuk?

Obviously this is just a plot twist with him working as triple agent or something, but nobody cares right?

Nice.

Fucking amateurs. Tweet not available is a bug that existed since forever on twitter. It doesn't just appear when the tweet was deleted or the user is blocked. It appears all the time.

I don't read comics, but I know Captain fights Hydra and punches Hitler in the face. Is him actually being Hyrda rage-infuriating itself or could that actually be done well provided the writer isn't shit?

hahahaha wow
2016's gonna be a great year

I have no tolerence for these actual degenerates and if these entitled abominations don't stop bitching for their undeserved represention just because, I'm making sure I personally wipe them out.

Val you are blantantly aware these people want to game the system in order to promote said bullshit right?

These people promote racketeering and cronyism to the extreme and shut out actually talented people for their agenda

Yes, and it's bad that they shut out other talents and other artists for agenda-driven reasons. Which is specifically why we should never allow anyone to do such a thing, even if that's to tell off pro-LGBTQ*+1AHOYZ bullshit.

I might be autistic, but I need a little help understanding something. The youtube channel, Jaltoid, made this video lampooning the Overwatch tracer butt debacle, and makes fun of Anita Sarkeesian. I also recognise the art style and voice from Jelloapocalypse, but not sure if they are connected. Following so far? Seems like an anti-SJW channel. If you go back a while on their channel they even made videos making fun of the "gamer girl" bullshit that was everywhere 2 or 3 years ago.

Screencapped. Thanks for this, it'll make great news.

I doubt anyone who is aganst this even DO this val

But then they make this video, using the word "anime tiddy" which I have only ever heard SJWs using, and seem to throw a fit over said anime titties. I'm confused.

Sure; so far I haven't really seen anyone do such complaints, every time "progressive" sites whine about transphobia or even sexism in games, they use strawmen or at the very least two or three examples from twelve year olds on twitter. And that's good : this needs to stay that way.

And what even is this captcha?

It's just your generic animator channel that comments on some controversies and shit, not everyone is a fucking SJW or anti-SJW you fucking retards.

Also Anime Tiddy is an ironic way of referencing to anime tits, it's pretty common in circles of weebs who enjoy ironic memes.

This just ruined my day.

Is it used disparagingly among weebs?

full image?

I disagree. Some fires are worth smothering.

No it's used self-deprecatively and ironically.

I've heard anime tiddies being used in halfchan /a/ a couple of times even before I heard of SJWs. I don't recall it being used exclusively in a negative manner or anything like that. It was mostly just another, longer way of saying tits.

I don't know the context since I'm not gonna bother watching but context should be everything. Simply using a word means jack all. 'Problematic' is something I hear SJWs use all the time but that won't stop me from using it (sparingly) when it fits with whatever I want to say.

Every time i see this pic I think like she's biting her lip, when it's actually just her bottom lip.

That's the full pic. Eltonel would never treat our dear daughter with such evil thoughts.
Here, have someone else's scribbles.

I don't even get why they think it would ever be disparaging.

I do have it, but it's buried in my downloads folder. Let me look for it. Have this in the meantime.

I don't give a fuck if the enemy sees how much I despise them and all of their kind.

There is no such thing as "transphobia". These disgusting speshul snowflaek wannabe pieces of shit that don't' even make up a fraction of the population don't get a label for anyone who calls out what complete mentally ill retards they are. And I not taking this bullshit for one more second.

don't listen to
he's a filthy liar

Tries to ban memes. Becomes one.

Only if you ARE a trap as well as being.pee shy.

KyoAni saving anime once again.

Well shit. Now that is a word I can barely even tolerate anymore. Kudos to you then. You probably have way more patience than I do if you haven't had an episode yet.

But I want kids.

twitter.com/bonegolem/status/736241067608182784

FART

Oh so I guess Nito is weak to fire damage. Thanks for spoiling the game, faggot.

Actually holy works best on him.

what does the x stand for

kyoani a shit

why?

uiFxgm?
UjGxgm?

breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/26/meet-depauls-radical-director-of-religious-diversity/

Damn. DePaul will really be the next Mizzou if this shit keeps surfacing.

twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/736250800876474368

This is exactly how it works.

I've been watching them since their first few videos, they've always been pretty cool.
**They got mega popular after Ego

Adolf Hitler was a failed actor. AND he was a vegetarian and leader of "germany worker's party".
Nazi is the shortening of National Socialist.

Let that sink in.

dailycaller.com/2016/05/27/depaul-professor-offended-by-milo-resigns-calls-free-speech-delusional/

Oh dear.

If I remember correctly, X is a japanese abbreviation for "kill".

Add it to the list! "Made a DePaul professor resign over Free Speech!"

#TRIGGERED

Are you suggesting Adam Sessler could be our saviour?

It's also old normalfag txtspk for kiss.

I wonder what Wojak feels about this.

But Vivian's still in school. *How relevant, given the DailyCaller article.
ashion.deviantart.com/art/Commission-School-Girl-Vivian-611479381

I forgot how many thunderclaps there have been.
I've been wrestling with the idea of creating a second account in which I start off RTing Kotaku and the Guardian articles, then slowly RT more and more fuckups by those outlets? What say you anons?

>A sociology professor at DePaul University announced her resignation in a public Facebook post in which she denounced the idea that universities should be “neutral platforms for ‘equal’ exchanges of ideas” and said that “so-called free speech” is “delusional.”
Then how the fuck is anyone supposed to learn things in college? She outed herself too early. Had she pretended to care about free speech while only allowing one point of view to be spoken, then maybe she would have some success.

Do it.

Oh, and their Facebook page also is rather amusing right now

facebook.com/DePaulUniversity/

Danielle Galko never.

The x representing a kiss was a thing before texts. History lesson: "x" was short for kiss. "o" was short for hug." Unfortunately XOXO Fest also means "Kiss Hug Kiss Hug Fest". Considering the circle-jerking that goes on there, it kind of makes sense.

OT but google isnt working for me. Could someone else confirm, please?

You have money, right? Pay for it or shut up.

(checked)
Facebookfags appear to be having none of this.

You're not supposed to learn anything you want or need at university but what they want you to learn and accept as truth.

Education is just another means for ideological indoctrination to them.

This.

disgraceful

You sound as bullying as a gyaru. Don't you have some fiancé to cuck?

How else are we supposed to force you to believe the White man is keeping us down? :^)

I'm not bullying, I'm just tired of seeing people crying over drawings and do nothing about it.

Facebookfags really have been based throughout these last one and a half years. I was expecting it to be like on twitter and dumblr, but there's surprisingly many normalfags who've had it with oversensitive bullshit.

That face in the first panel reminds me of a shitty knock off of Dirty Pair for some reason.

It's some sort of bastardized version of manga.

Fair enough.

Ironically Obama has done worse for race relations than any other recent US president funnily enough.

most normalfags can't into menes, but they're pretty ok when it comes to feminism and other extremist bullshit. most just want to live their life, have a good job, 1.4 kids and bang their wifes once in a blue moon and don't have much patience for fat greenhaired gender warriors and their white knights

Strange, considering that during his election campaign, he never mentioned that he was black.

No mention of black riots during Obama's Presidency.

I would like to commission whoever wants to make a quick drawing. Although I must admit I'm a cheapskate and wouldn't pay more than $5 per drawing.

A challenger?

Meanwhile, Github doubles down at the "inclusiveness" nonsense.

archive.is/AhMsY

And I'd love to see tons of new Gilda pics but that's life.

That's straight up extortion, user.

That first pic triggered me,
and then I read the second pic
get smoked, son

Sup misogyterrorists

I was on vacation and missed the last week or so. What happened to Gawker vs Hogan, they were due to reconvene in court if I remember well.

I will be happy to smear my feces on piece of toilet paper in a rough approximation of her for that kingly sum. Who needs the furries when weebs are dropping mad dosh like this.

Same with /k/

By the way, how much would a commission go? I've been wanting to commission my old City of Villains (RIP) character for a while now.

The request for retrial was shot down and the judge decided she won't lower the damages at all

Denton's been getting ready to sell parts of gawker as a result

Gawker got shut down at every turn, judge even laughed at their asses because some guy they outed a couple of years back was helping fund hogan's lawyers, they got pussyhurt and tried using that as a legitimate defense, denton got nothing but a pounding by the legal system again

Oh god, I didn't know this. My fucking sides.

See for the continuing fallout.

In other news

It makes sense now Muslims are more obsessed with the juden than Holla Forums

But wait, theres more
archive.is/MfrQV

Is there any way to let the global mods know?

because the damage is spread between all other characters, I believe 8 is too high, and should be 5 or 6 at the most

I put money on angry /hebe/ pedos paying spammers being behind this wave.

Converts are always more extreme than those growing up with it.

Oh god that's good.

No DS9 pics right now so this Farscape one will have to do.

Wait, wait, is Denton being a faggot and trying to bully Thiel about 'we dindu nuffin about outing you' and then saying he deserved getting outed to lose some funding? What the fuck?

I can feel the desperation in that whole article, and it is only an archive.

Pretty much, that was their big ace in the hole for the retrial attempt and it got laughed out of the court

If you can't defend yourself, attack someone else. Even children know that kind of blame shifting maneuver.

Only thing you can do is global report.

For comparison. This is a real card. 9 dmg. Doesn't provide a body, 3 mana. With the above card having a body, deathrattle and charge, those 8 mana are justified, I'd say. Comparable with the body of 2nd pic related, which removes a minion from the board for 9 mana as battlecry.

you can see at what points in the article denton took big sips of his bar-sized whiskey bottle and silently cried into his keyboard pretty much like pic related

But it doesn't even make sense. Revenge for what? Being a successful billionaire? Why would this be a trump card for getting a retrial? What the fuck is Denton on?

Point is to shift blame/attention, not to make sense.

There is no logic, they outed the dude a while back, the hulkster's trial is just an act of kindness/revenge

Desperation. He is trying anything and everything in hopes of making this easier. Because if this DOES become a thing and this billionaire is willing to help anyone with a grudge against gawker and denton get the lawyers needed to grind him down, Denton will have no hope of surviving this. This is a man who sees the executioner coming and is hoping to escape the axe.

He got absolutely nothing. He's desperate.

Desperate.

Jesus, Denton's pathetic. I'm glad it's not just me lacking reading comprehension.

wew

But the global report function is not working properly.

I interpret as Gawker saying

for the german bros here

play3.de/2016/05/27/playstation-plus-die-ersten-juni-titel-enthuellt/

archive.is/xqf7c

and there he is, someone i notice when GT5 got shilled hard on play3. Vangus, someone who have too much time and comment on almost all news, or at least the most viewed news. He shilled very hard for pre-orders of GT5, i remember it because at the time befor the game was released i was young and stupid but i already had my concerns about him. Seen him still shilling randome sjw-products is a little bit confusing, why? I always thought these shills where payed by the publisher or does the publisher pay the news outlet? So, does every news outlet have their own shill groups? Maybe both?

does ameriAnons have the same type of shills running around in comments on shitty gaming sites?

archive.is/EApoq

Hahahahahaha

This fucker's one to talk.

YOU HAVE OFFSHORE ACCOUNTS YOU SLEAZY MOTHERFUCKER!

Neat video nonetheless.

I've watched almost all of the lawsuits and hearings that were livestreamed this year. Their defense was laughable. They've proven several times with what they've said, that they have no consideration for other humans well being. In the end it came down to the point that Hogan asked him to "just remove the video, you can leave the article up, but just remove the video" and Denton, as usual, told him to fuck off. Jury got a really good picture of what kind of people Denton and Delaurio are and judged accordingly. Hell, they even asked if they could give Delaurio just community service instead of financial punishment, because that fucker is already in student debt and has no dime to his name. They really acted humane.

In the appeal hearing, they were so desperate, that they just repeated the same stuff that was mentioned during the trial already and when the judged told them that this won't change anything, they actually brought up the rumors of Peter Thiel supporting Hogan. At this point in time these where just rumors. Thiel did not confirm his involvement yet. They actually wanted to hand the judge some documents based on rumors that are completely irrelevant to the outcome of the appeal. That's how desperate they've become.

Was für ein Denglisch schwätzender Volltrottel.

Forgot pic for second comment.

Nimm dir das Tagebuch deiner Schwester, rupp da 10 Seiten raus, schmetter die mit schmackes ins Wohnzimmer und schon kannste Gone Homo IRL spielen. Inklusive Gastkommentar deiner wütenden Schwester. Künstlerisch wertvoller wirds nicht.

archive.is/kdzqS

How high are the chances that this is a hoax like during Mizzou?

Why does Holla Forums hate this guy so much? As far as I know all he does is very hatefully rant about how shit Sony is.

That's a noose? I couldn't tie up a loli's wrist with that thing.

dangerandplay.com/2016/05/27/hate-crime-hoax-at-depaul-by-girl-who-wants-to-get-famous/

100% hoax, unless someone was going to hang themselves and they ended up throwing it out a window.
Seriously, this isn't the fucking '60s, any type of threat, veiled or direct, only works in their favor, so it pays for them to do shit like this because of the attention.

Looks like someone's first attempt following a how-to found on the internet. You wouldn't want to hang yourself with that, let alone someone else.

Has the whole world gone completely insane?

This is the shit the united states congress is talking about? Fucking tranny bullshit while trying to strong arm all 50 states under threat of no funding?

This goes WAY beyond the federal government scope, they're over stepping their bounds here in a huge way and trampling on individual state rights with threats of blackmail.

What in the fuck is wrong with that retarded chimp in chief

In one of his streams he defended DSP sucking at MGS, claiming it's the game's fault because it's bad.
Although MGSV killed me, so I don't care.

Forgot to spoiler.

Welp. That was fast. It's obvious that it was a hoax, but this was way too fast.

If it is real, I would bet a good paycheck's wage it was made by the other guys so they can whine about it.

Link?
also is that real life RE4 enemy real?

I think it was in the thirty minute mark, I'm not sure.
youtube.com/watch?v=bol0DMtd77Y

Man, if you don't have decent rope, use a power cord or something.

Hell, I bet dental floss would work better than that flimsy string.

Listen to her or you too might have a retard that can't spell lives.

Thx fam, always knew this faggot was a homo.

The Lynching Society at De Paul needs to learn their knots, that looks like shit.

That's a noose? Anyone could've sloppily put that together, thrown it on the ground, and take a picture of it.

Seriously that looks like it could've been used to provide structural support to something rather than commit suicide

I feel like a winner. It's Friday, Gawker is hopefully going to shit itself, next Monday is a federal holiday. 3 day weekend of not working and taking care of my house and playing video games.

twitter.com/MichaelSpaceJam/status/735893390982709248

Guess if they can't pin a rape directly on him, they have to do it by proxy following hearsay.

that's a comfy feeling user, I shall do the same, it's been a salty and enjoyable week of happenings and now its time to get comfy

archive.is/k7o55

I don't like the implication here at all.

They're still running with bullshit like this and expecting people to just swallow it?

archive.is/AYyKN

These are the people we are dealing with.

It's always with the thinly veiled threats.

Kevin somehow didn't get the memo

Uhh yes?

Do these people listen to themselves

Glad DePaul's okay with this dude throwing their half-assed "apology" down the toilet.

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG!?

twitter.com/mombot/status/736123556572991488
To this day, mombot still makes 9volt and friends so asshurt that they end up saying the same shit they criticize people about like how mombot is a mom who can't play games.Best part is how 9volt got asshurt at a post someone made to explicitly make him asshurt and his followers all circlejerk about how not asshurt they are.

I his timeline he retweets that bestof4chan cancer account. He also occasionally retweets clique journalists as well. Also, i keep seeing fags on twitter who like GG start sharing posts from halfchan.

CHS might be Based Mom, but I will always have a special place in my heart for mombot.

Well, that's proof they don't play games. Anybody who's played games at all would know that is horseshit.

archive.is/MZ8mC

Wow. We aren't sexist mysogiterrorists with the sole purpose to harass women out of gaming anymore.

You have no idea how asshurt they are.
twitter.com/ironghazi/status/736179472991453184

Maybe if a provocateur comes to speak on campus saying you all chimp out at views you disagree with, don't chimp out and prove him right. This is no ones fault but your own. If your protesters had been polite and asked intellectually challenging questions during the Q&A like a normal person who has strong convictions that another person's views are wrong, you wouldn't be in this predicament looking like fools.

Fuck I hate these people.

Fucking Gooburgrummz, get out of my video games!

Oh my God. They're retarded. How do they remember to breath?

Get ready for round 2 of the hulkening, now with spine bidding.

nypost.com/2016/05/27/ebay-founder-backing-gawkers-appeal-of-hulk-sex-tape-verdict/

Seems that the ebay guy is doing this just to piss of thiel.

ITS CALLED FREE SPEECH
YOU
COMMUNIST
FAGGOT

Is there any chatbox that you can type "GamerGate" into?

Holy shit, this guy is a next-level faggot.
Think y'all can dig up some dirt on him?

Gee, where have I seen this behavior before?

fucking hilarious, mombot is based as fuck

Omidyar can throw good money after bad if he likes, it doesn't make a difference at this point. Also:

lmao, ==billionaire slapfight when==

I actually got to name one of these lovely little things as part of a kikestarter thingie.

Also, I don't know any games other than The Division that actually censor the name

I have no idea how anyone can think this is a logical line of thinking. He talks about how it is silly to get asshurt at games when he gets asshurt at games and comics while also getting asshurt at joke posts made explicilty to make fun of them. They then give the people joking about them what they want by saying they are not asshurt when they keep posting about the joke to circlejerk about how not asshurt they are. It is so obvious they are shitter shattered and they keep saying they are not mad.

Still feels good to be bogeyman.

Article archive: archive.is/cPioS

Intredasting.

>billionaire slapfight when
June 10th.

Yes, I remember the last year and a half.

These hypocritical walking pieces of shit manage to make me despise them more and more.

But Bob, you are part of one of the worst cults in history, you are a sarkeesianite and a clintonite.

I've read that filename and I decided to look up goobergoblins in twitter
twitter.com/linkigi/status/575471573492088832
twitter.com/TeeYouVee/status/569203998948921344
twitter.com/erabrand/status/563912950369361920
twitter.com/RemoveGamergate/status/554817510957019137
twitter.com/gilaymord/status/525058714051837953

He supports a(n almost) felon? Holy shit. I can't wait for the official trials and convictions on her.

You can't burn memes

She'll pardon herself as President before any trial.
You do realize the votes are already decided on?

Ah such wonderful memories.

Wait, let me get this straight.

The guy who helped found PayPal and the guy who founded eBay hate each other?

How the hell does that work? The services are virtually married to each other.

Has he moved out his parents house yet?

So did anything good happen for that milo talk last night? I went to bed before the Q&A started

Some good memes I think? No interruptions.

Just a lone SJW dropping his spaghetti during the QnA

I swear I'll burn them all to the ground first. Them and the rest of the cancer plaguing man.

We'll see if they want to talk to the monsters when I'm one of them.

twice, forgot that part

That's disappointing, but oh well.

I think they're posting from a different dimension.

Not anymore. Paypal is separate from eBay and is just another payment service.

You mean the votes saying that Trump will win?

The penalty she'll get for this will most likely get her 3 years in prison and forbid her from holding any federal public office. Which means even if she does become president, she'd be able to be removed from this account. I guess whoever her VP would be is the new President, then.

Any links?

We have nominated milo as prime minister of canada.

That sucks. I wanted to see bernie concede and wish trump well, making some of the psychotic berniefags confused.

Thank you for continuing to tolerate my overwhelming edge, goobergators. It's an outlet for me.

Looks like Pierre Omidyar is also the founder of First Look Media. Surprise surprise, it's also a "journalistic" organization.
archive.is/9QZQ1
archive.is/Ne9nR
>FLM twitter page follows Salon

Just for the sake of making more money.

A previous eBay CEO is now the board chair at Paypal. They are still close-knit.

To be fair, he hasn't said he would never do it, just not until Hillary.

If she ever goes to prison, she will be like Vonkarma and die in her cell.

Wow, calling out the networks for being clickbaity in the hopes of profit. He truly gives no fucks.

Aw shit, really? I thought they split all ties like that.

Why would they when they could keep the incestuos ties and engage in near monopolies?

lets see what they've done:

I'm probably forgetting something but even after all that, not to mention the issues on our end with all the errors and site drama, we're still here. I know it's a year old tweet, but in that time it seems to me that they're the ones who should have been more fearful of their own homes burning down, not us.

They tried to burn us down, forgetting that we're already in hell. That bit more fire from them won't do us anything.

Just go to Milo's youtube and skip to the QnA session, he's the first person up, then comes back like 20 minutes later.

yeah, they should.

Autism and rage winning over money yet again.

thread theme

Damn it. My brother hoped so much it would come down to Sanders VS Trump because apparently neither of them have any corporate shills that are just for their faggot interests.

Also, some schlomo who was trying to call us autistic permavirgins got BTFO'd by Milo saying 'Fuck you for trying to put them down.' And Milo's advice for revenge agaist SJWs is to get a hot wife, have sex with her every day, and raise a good family. And told a woman who claimed to be a dyke that she'd be way happier if she got a good dicking, essentially.

:_:

If I had that macho man cream rises webm, I would post that now. their attempts have always been futile, they know not the power harnessed here, only their projections

Yeah, that's never happening for me even if I did want love. Though for some inconceivable reason this one tall girl with glasses who was friends with my childhood bro's sister immediately became obsessed with me despite not seeing how fucked up I am. She's getting married now and I feel no regret.

The best husbands in hentai don't even get that.

NO.

Sorry, Milo. You sound like a cool guy and dykes just give lesbians a bad name, but I can't do any of that.

Pretty sure it's because it is some sort of bastardized version of manga.

She even admitted to "learning" how to draw by tracing over Ramna 1/2 books.

It always look fucking shit, always.
The crash retold comparison is spot on.

You've been reading the wrong mangas, m8. Even if you don't want kids or a hot wife, there is some solace in 2D.

Bernie was a lost cause anyways. If by some fluke he got the dem nom, hillary was going to be his vp, and he was going to have a martyr accident.

It's alright, user. I don't need a waifu.

I don't want love. That's just who I am. Something inside me enjoys watching characters enjoy it, but rejects it otherwise.

Nah, not a waifu, but you can read stories about actually devoted couples who get sex all the time. You just keep going however you see fit, though.

west imitating east pisses me off, especially when combined with a tumblr as fuck art style.

I lost all hope in him as a leader the second I found out he gave up his own sponsored podium to some retard who wanted to spew shit.

Still, he doesn't seem like a bad person, just catastrophically naive.

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

They all say

We all this time has been answering

> No, This is the hill we'll bury you under

It's funny that they keep saying we'll die on one of these hills, and we're still here and apparently directly affecting all of their lives.

Which is not a good quality in a leader. Then again, I am stuck in canada, so life is suffering.

Almost at 700

ayo the rich faggot didn't work, let's try a rich muslim

As if blacks were the only ones to be hung.

A horrible hate crime that. Or minor vandalism.

If Milo was left wing they'd have shouted about homophobia and that the protesters were gearing up to hang him. A far more probable interpretation.

And people wonder why people mistrust media.

>>>/n/415816

That was my first try at it, I can't link to that specific post? I know I should be ashamed.

fuck it, bully all you want

>>>/n/416215

Why is it always flutter or dashfags?

Here. A sadistic kiene to bully you

Because irony. Trixiefags are decent.

Guys, guys, guys there's no need to fight. You're all cancer.

I'm more curious as to why horsefuckers in general would support SJW nonsense

Always thought that was from a mix of goon origin.

Anyone notice how we are burning through threads again?

It's a good sign when the bread doesn't have to get moldy before a new one is baked.

This is the cancer in the fandom I'm really concerned with.

Who the hell do you think the 'love and tolerate' meme faggots were? They latched onto it from the start, I'm just glad most of them migrated to SU and got salty enough to leave mlp forever after the equality and big mac dress up episodes.

SJW's fear the bread

twitter.com/tonyinnebraska/status/736312851652972544

Is this the lesbian dyke professor who asked Milo to be guest speaker in her class? After which Milo agreed to do it but also told her lesbians don't exist and she is just too ugly to get a man?

There's all sorts of bread, some of them quite scary.

Don't shitpost unironically even if it is IRL.

No. That lesbian wasn't at DePaul.

No, this is a depaul teacher.

The one who asked him to speak was at UCSB.

Reminded me of this pic.

Fucking fuck.

Only making an observation.

I left after the trainwreck that was season 2 and the idiotic drama.

i don't see what the goggly-eyed bitch saw in you
git your shit together, son

Looks like tasty and nutritious normal bread to me user, you should try some, it's good for you.

Woah, haven't seen a demotivational poster in a long time.

People cranked 'em out as if they were beating a dead horse. It's hard to believe they actually disappeared.

Although, I guess they're not really gone. They've just been replaced with "memes" in the normalfag sphere.

S6 is pretty good, last one was pretty meh but in overall solid season so far, I mean there's a good Spike episode for a change.
Also you missed out on dragon pone z season 4 finale.

Between the drama and my visya and anime backlogs, I think I am fine.

So as the thread is ending I wanted to ask you guys something.

Have you noticed the weird attempts lately to seemingly subvert the board itself toward something?

Notice some of the rumblings in this thread, the way people talk, they all sound sound like fucking skin walkers trying to turn this place into something awful.

The whole thing is weird as fuck to me and highly suspicious.

Degenerates.

Goonswarm has lost EVE Online, so they're looking for other places to infiltrate.

Triggered

Degenerates.>>9477715

Didn't that guy die of AIDS?

Was just giving my opinion, I really should get started on my animu backlog too now that you mention it. Also glad I never pay much attention to the drama, or the fandom as a whole, not after the great /mlp/ migration, I gave up on the the fandom there.

I said I dropped it. And it was the least shit show being made at the time, the alternative was tumblr time.

heart failure, I think

The official line is he died of a heart attack in a sauna.
The unofficial is he's under witness protection god-knows-where because one of his relatives got involved with drug trafficking.

boning ladyboys on thai coke
we're all gonna make it

Why would you not spoiler that? Do you hate us? WHY?

What a beautiful creature!

Offtopic but does anyone have this come at me bro bit without the music?
youtube.com/watch?v=ul7HJWuKYZ4&feature=youtu.be&t=469

While everyone waits on the new bread, here's a blogpost by an "everyone is dumb but me" neutral: carlbeijer.com/2016/05/ffs-get-gamergate-out-of-my-mentions.html || archive.is/0OirT
tl;dr: Anti-GG (and GG) have no sense of perspective.
Also, loving how Carl calls Milo a "dead-ender", essentially showing the same tunnel vision that he's accusing others of.

Here's a webm for you.

Where does the slut part come in?

That was Milo, faggot. Telling that user not to shitpost doesn't mean shit.

I still have an SD card with shitty demotivational memes from like 2008. None of them are any good either, I just saved what I came across.

Right before the laugh. But it was only posted for the laugh.

I WAS talking about Milo.

Here's the full video in the embed, with the laugh at 15 seconds.
And a mirror: a.uguu.se/xrzZxfKMFnPh_ChrisEvans&JeremyRenneronCaptainAmericafutureandSpider-ManjoiningtheMCU.mp4

Shit writing
Other people should say this for you. Stop hyping yourself
Don't start sentences with tihs as a journalist
Awful sentence. Rethink it.
What are you doing?
Pew pew :^)
I'm starting to think the raison d'etre for articles like this is to say raison d'etre
Clumsy
Fam….
Nigger you're conjuring images of dead brown babies while you write a whiny article about how nerds are nerdy.
Hahaha gayyyy
Wow dude, you're on the front line on this internet war. This is totally like that one time you googled dead syrian kids.

Working on fat acceptance one generation at a time.

I need to make a bingo card for this type of writing. One could probably play blackout and win most of the time.

Also is he trying to associate GamerGate with Bernie? I've seen that tried several times and it's still well past ignorance

Wait that was not the file I wanted, maybe I should stop drunkposting.

Oh wait that wasn't me, I did get the right image, I guess that's my queue to go get a nap.

HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD

HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD

Nah, fam, I needed some queeblo

Wait what? I've been trying to keep out of US politics but how the fuck could you even associate the two?

Dumb shit like associating Berniebros using GG tactics. It's dumb as hell and makes very little sense.

I honestly don't even know anymore why I'm surprised, time to open the fridge and open the party vodka I was saving, I'll need it.
So let me ask the question, just to test if my gut always steers me right; this was all because Bernie isn't a woman isn't it?

Great job lefty America, first you elect the president that did nothing in 8 years, you elected him twice, how's that guantanamo bay, closed yet? BUT HE'S BLACK! STOP CRITICIZING HIM!
And now it's either a massive windbag or a feminist cunt for elections, goddamnit US, get your shit together, cause unless there will be a mass revolt soon; EU is a lost cause, you're all that's left of the west.

If I could vote it would be for the windbag, atleast he isn't afraid of no sjw bullshit.