ITT: Bullshit Holla Forums Pseudo-Science

Let's pretend for a thread that you're some kind of a social scientist. You can do research on any topic you want, with one little caveat, that your subject has to somehow overlap with Holla Forums material. What yould you like to do?

Personally, I would love to research how preference in Dead or Alive girls translates into political outlook. Basically what I'd do is come up with a survey showing people who identify as heterosexual males comparable pictures of Dead or Alive girls (probably taken from online marketplace listings for a costume set or something) and ask them which one is their favorite. Then I'd ask them who they support in the upcoming American election. I'd have to conduct it in some place where I can catch both normalfags and us, so I'd choose a brick-and-mortar video game retail chain to conduct my research. Of course I'd want to minimize regional bias, so it would also have to be conducted across multiple states, ideally from different parts of the country. Something tells me people who think the best Dead or Alive is Marie Rose probably support Trump.

Anyway, if you were to conduct some kind of bullshit psuedo-science on a Holla Forums related topic, what kind of study would you do?

i would research the things that marie rose does to my dick

I'm going to fuck Marie Rose

You've put alot of words into your concept but not alot of logic.

For starters, most games are purchased digitally, so setting up a booth at gamestop gets you no real results.
Then Marie is a white gurl, and blondes are popular among several demographics, most notoriously black men, but also Mexicans, Asians and gasp, white people can all like blondes. And with the hashtags you can pretty much guarantee that black people who are not properly educated wouldn't vote for Trump.

Most games are, but the fact is these stores are still in business. Conducted online, I'd be limiting myself to a certain kind of audience (hardcore gamer, and probably ones that would go out of there way to access the poll) not to mention risking getting either raided or brigaded.

True, but she's far from the only blonde girl on the Dead or Alive cast. The blacks and mexicans I'd predict would skew towards more fully-bodied characters than Marie Rose, so if they're into blondes, they might instead go Tina or Helena for example.

Never mind that first link, I was considering responding to the post, but I couldn't find anything clever enough to be worth saying. I'll just say it seems like worthwhile research.

Side note when I thought about best girl in DoA my first thought was lisa lisa for some reason.

Take a popular game with with multiple playable characters like TF2, OyveyWatch, All fightans, etc. Ask my subjects several questions regarding their personality and personal character and ask them what character they main.

I gotta wonder what goes through the minds of Medic/Support mains. Why do they chose to forgo having fun just so that others do? Are they doing it for the feeling of helping others? Are they doormats and bitchboys IRL? Do they do it for that feeling of "SPEAK WRONG TO ME? NO HEALS FOR YOU" superiority? It's mystifying to me.

That ways I can see if there's any truth to those Main Charts things.

Fact: Marie Rose loves nigger cock. No research needed.

I would compare the tastes/preferences of 4/v/ and 8/v/; asking them stuff like what is their favorite genre, game, what they look for in a game, etc. I am curious to see the amount of overlap there is between the 2 boards.

Well duh.

I find it more believable people that like Tina are more for Trump than Marie.

If anything, Marie seems more Bernie

I like how the Smash 4 Mario entry doesn't make sense anymore considering we have Ryu in Smash 4.

Like you need to be shit skin to like a women with a body and not some flat chested boy. Mexican and I like Lisa the most, followed by Koroko

I'd LOVE to investigate the Dunning–Kruger effect in team-based games. I could swear that not having any personal responsability on the overall victory or defeat of your team while playing is what keeps every team-based game alive, with special emphasis in CS:GO, Dota 2 and LoL.
I could swear that most of the time, the people playing those games have some kind of cognitive dissonance between what they are doing and what they believe they are doing.

This thread gave me cancer, OP hope you get raped and get cancer in your ass.

I want to fuck Marie Rose and I feel the bern

Someone post the Brawl one that ranks with skill and faggotry.

I know I have it somewhere

It's videogames; I don't have to explain shit.

I didn't mean to imply that. I'm just saying because they are more numerous and more likely to have money, I'd probably end up getting far more white participation in the survey than any other group (unless I went out of my way to target majority-minority areas), so as a result I'd probably see the biggest variation in the tastes of whites, which include Marie Rose. I'd predict her not to actually do that well on polling when introducing normalfags into the mix and when being somewhere physically (half because true basement dwelling NEETs would be mostly excluded and half because it would be harder to get people to admit in person a preference for the least of age looking character).

Glad you like it.

So, Tina is favored by retards.

Why don't you just ask people what they and what the like. That why you can break down different groups and their preference. Like that will ever work, trolls and all

Well I guess I don't exist.

pretty much yeah, I wish I wasn't fucking stupid.

speak for yourself nigger
spic here
Marie > Helena > Momiji >>>>>>>>>>>> the others

Favourite girl is Marie Rose followed by Ayane.

Would vote for Adolf Hitler in a heartbeat if he were running.

Nyotengu is without a doubt best DoA girl.

Kebab here
I like Christie the most
I don't care about politics, i just like to bash AKP followers heads and dump them in a forest for bears to feast on.

She just Ivy Valentine, with smaller titis. Good choice

Seems like it would be interesting considering how we have had only a couple years apart from them, which is plenty of time for either them or us to get flooded with newfags (if us, through Gamergate). It'd be nice to see how our cultures diverged.

Good work lad. Fuck Erdoğan

I'd ask 50 people on this board if they actually like video games, and then procede to ask them to list their top 30 games.

I agree. Blondes are great.

Nyotengu with her tight leather suit was the biggest reason I had to pick up the game.
And also "acquire" the PC version so I could mod the "Secret Agent" outfit onto everyone else.

TL;DR
posting Marie.

my favorite is Hitomi but snce thi is a Marie thread, might as well

Doing God's work, user

See? Best fucking girl.

She's cute with her hair down, but I wouldn't call her best DoA girl.

Easy. Why does leftists gravitate towards nintendo in the last 5 years?

That's right because hitomi has that title

meant to reply to

I was gonna say, that made no sense connecting to my post.

dood muh dik

Where are you guys getting these screenshots from, are these your own or saved from elsewhere? Is there a sharethread link to the most complete pack or something, because I'm downloading the kat.cr version that I've downloaded before, but the girls all had similar nipples. I've seen some screenshots with girls that had different nipple sizes, colours and shapes. Thanks.

Where did all the Marie pics go, what the fuck.

Favourite girl is Marie Rose for uncontrollable reasons and I'd vote Trump if I were American (Cucknada represent) for logical reasons.

Also side note Kirino is best Oreimo.

Mods what the fuck. It wasn't even NSFW you pieces of shit.

usage of autism as an insult translating to short-tempers and low iq's

Incest is wincest as they say