Is there a good Captain America game?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvelheroes.com/news/news-articles/marvel-heroes-2016-civil-war-event
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rygar

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
don't comeback

Why do you Holla Forumscks always do this with every little thing that happens in capeshit?

This one is bretty gud

Captain Burger is shit.

I don't get it…

I like Marvel heroes 2016. It's an MMO loot grinder like Diablo/Path of Exile/etc.

marvelheroes.com/news/news-articles/marvel-heroes-2016-civil-war-event

And if you start now you can enter the codes TEAMCAP and TEAMCAPMB to get goodies for the Civil War movie event, including unlocking Cap himself as a character.

Or you can be a bitch and enter TEAMIRONMAN and TEAMIRONMANMB to unlock Tony Stank and such.

Where were you when Captain America was revealed to be a nazi spy these past 70 years?

Solid beat-em-up.

I have no patience to look into that mess. I'm still caught up by the fact they have Kate Leth writing for them and MULTIPLE comics with tumblr tier artists behind them.

Captain American is a shit tier hero, whose foundations of him being a hero flip flop whenever he suits it; a man with no morals, really.

Keit-Ai copypasta nigger.

Oh yeah, and he was made solely for Anti Hitler Propaganda.

Some shitty copy pasta fron half chan's /a/
Pay no attention to it, its the definition of a forced meme.

I was realizing they did it to force Captain America, a straight white male with old-fashioned values, aside for a more progressive hero to fill his spot.

The morals of Captain America depend on the morals of America itself.

The morals of America itself depend on who's writing the comic at whatever time. And considering the "talent" working for Marvel at this time, you can guess that this is either a ploy to get a more progressive Captain America since Steve Rogers is no longer to be trusted or an elaborate set up/symbolism at how Trump is gaining popularity.

That bearded guy looks like the one from that one webcomic posted in LOL threads.

It's good for a movie to game adaption, however it is a collectable fest. It's been a while since I've played it though but I remember the shield being fun to use.

America needs to die. Wipe every filthy amerifat off the face of the planet and use the land for productive purposes.

nigger the genesis version has the best music.

As long a niggers get hanged, we're all cool here.

I'd prefer an ant-man game

Oh my god.

Not caring because I'm not a capeshit liking faggot

I'm so glad I never got into murikan comics

How can there be a good game of it when the source material is shit?

Yet you're still posting.

what?

Kill yourself, OP.

Don't bite the bait, retard. Sage and report off topic threads made by retards.

see the fucking pics man

I am pretty sure I played something on nes. Not sure if it was good, it was long time ago. It had cap and archer.

Why, comic books? Why?

Yep, novadays everyone older 50 years is racist fascist and nazist by default. Even if they were in actual war with nazis. Or even if they were the ones who started all of this faggotry.

This is actually pretty funny.

I don't know why this game didn't make it bigger. It was better than God of War IN EVERY WAY except it didn't fucking have any tits in it. Shit makes me want to take my life.

By the way, how was that Captain America game for the last gen consoles that was supposedly an Arkham clone?

It absolutely wasn't. Final Fight 3 was a solid beat 'em up, this was worse than that Spiderman versus Venom game.

Spiderman versus Venom wasn't that bad…or i'm probably thinking about another game..