NT: Wisdom in games

NT: Wisdom in games

Right from the source, Holla Forums, preferentially.

ur mum :^)

Total War series love this. I still remember the old counselor who always give Sun Tzu based advice in the court room, in Shogun 1

The memories…

hmm… I have no appropriate depression reaction images on this laptop

I understand your pain, user. I too loved playing the world map. The action part seemed pointless to me.

I have a little intuition about video games, and I feel that Actraiser 3 is a possibility. But we both know that if this really happens, it will be a shitty game.

I wonder if the new planescape have the same richness in thought and philosophy than Torment.

You are going to disappoint me, right?

New Planescape?

Torment: Tides of Numenera

Oh. THAT.

Don't get your hopes up user- Numenera is Monte Cook's most pretentious setting. As a fa/tg/uy I could never get hyped for his dramatic nonsense. It's just called Torment to cash in on nostalgia from folks like us.

Truly, remakes industry is nothing more than a endless mining field, with few safe places.

Are you ready for a Twinsen's Odissey remake, now filled with SJW shit?

"I don't trust a man that doesn't have something strange going on about him, cause that means he's hiding it from you. If a man's wearing his pants on his head or if he says his words backwards from time to time, you know it's all laid out there for you. But if he's friendly to strangers and keeps his home spick-and-span, more often than not he's done something even his own ma couldn't forgive." - No-bark Noonan

By that logic, it's easy to just fake sperging out once in a while to hide your real secrets.

"Time wasted having fun isn't wasted time"

I didn't like new vegas, but that quote stuck

not every person is as brilliant as you, user

That's what spies do, actually.

Interesting webm especially considering how aged it appears. Unfortunately, however, the government still possesses much control over information, but through the act of suppression. Important information isn't so much denied entirely in this day and age, but rather trivialized by the over-abundance of irrelevant yet sensationalized material to the point where it is difficult to determine value. For example, I will tell you that evidence of Barack Obama being Muslim will surface after this election with 100%, yet no one will remember me saying so.

Deus Ex armed me to grapple with the post-9/11 world without giving in to fear. Here, look at this:

In 2000 this was a joke. In 2001 I started seeing almost identical lists being posted by governments. Actually, you can currently be admitted to a de-radicalization program in places like Britain for much less than this. Deus Ex isn't just the most profound video game out there, it's the only case of pre-emptive satire I can find.

Say it a few more times and maybe it'll stick. At least Holla Forums will consider it.

Now let me add to the irrelevant yet sensationalized material out there: I want to fuck Minnie May.

Obama isn't a muslim, he just capitulates to insane muslim demands like all shitlibs do.

I thought spies just act like boring retards?

And ain't that what MGS2 said?

We need that conversation between Raiden and the Patriot AIs.

Go fuck yourself.

>will surface after this election with 100% certainty
Shit, I'm tired.

I actually did make a couple of post on Holla Forums, but they were a bit wordy and I don't think anyone actually bothered to read them.

I, too, believe he's Christian, but to the American people, the evidence I've seen will suggest otherwise.

Yeah, I realized how similar my response is to that webm when typing it.

uhhh yeah that's what he just fucking said, numbnuts. god, even in old CRPG's which are praised for their role-playing depth, the PC still sounds like some vapid reporter doing an interview instead of partaking in an actual conversation. how hard is it to write natural sounding dialogue between two characters?

Not necessarily. Coming to a conclusion based on someone else's words and then running it by them once more can progress the conversation by prompting elaboration, and it's perfectly natural.

He could mean a lot of things with what he said. For example, what if instead of talking about immortality, he was referencing doctors and hospitals? You prevent one death and experience another later. Maybe immortality is something different to him? It is a topic that deserves further scrutiny.

People ask each other to clarify things all the time in conversations

What about those other dialogue choices then?

Obama isn't a muslim, his mentor was a black supremacist priest with pretty heavy ties to the panthers. He does what he does because it helps dindus get ahead.

I remember that scientist guy from New Vegas.