This is a reminder that you are not Nick Denton

This is a reminder that you are not Nick Denton.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/05/26/business/media/gawker-fails-to-persuade-judge-to-retry-hulk-hogan-case.html?_r=0
archive.is/hpJoo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nHWGTy6spXg
archive.is/Uh7Pp
archive.is/D1Xw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank god

Feels good user.

I can't wait to see every shitty Gawker blogger fired and spewing slat on twitter.

Literally, tho I'm not complaining this time.

Jews are weird.

Can't wait for Denton to commit sudoku soon

Kotaku death when?

TOP KEK. I wish I could be so easily deluded as you dumb fucks.

I'm aware that the Judge refused an appeal and so they need to pay the 140 million, but is there more to it than that?

Either way, it's a reason to celebrate

Stay mad Nick.
You will be unemployed soon.

Gawker's already looking to sell. They're tanking.

Gawker sold a stake in the company to Columbus Nova Technology Partners to bolster its finances in the wake of the Hogan trial, they were fined $140m ($10m out of Denton's own pocket), and they've got a lawsuit from a former Yahoo employee coming up straight after Hogan's is done. They were also estimated to be worth $250m in 2014.

Losing 3/5ths of your company's net worth off the bat wouldn't kill it but it'd certainly cripple it, and probably irreparably due to the PR and that fucking retard Daulerio saying they'd publish CP if the kid was over 4 and they could get some blog-cred out of it. God only knows how much the Yahoo suit is going to be. Hi Nick. Your appeal for retrial didn't pass, you know, there's no worming out of this one.

was this before or after gg scared off half the companies buying their ad space?

Not sure, Business Insider made the $250m estimate and did so based off of Gawker's revenue for that year.

This wasn't the appeal. They just wanted to lower the amount. They still have to pay 50mil (Max by Florida law) to appeal the ruling.

GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, DENTON

But Gawkers records show they made sub $50 mil. No one would make X5 what a company makes in a year.

People inflate the values of companies based on their reputation. Doesn't make a huge difference what they actually make.

Having their site fucked in court like this does more harm than any poor profits.

There was an appeal for retrial nytimes.com/2016/05/26/business/media/gawker-fails-to-persuade-judge-to-retry-hulk-hogan-case.html?_r=0

=GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, DENTAON=

GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, DENTON!

Get the hell out of here, Denton

Gawker will die in your lifetime.

I'm glad you died.

FUCK!
I'd never watch this vid before and before I clicked play I heard Space Oddity in my head and then there it was!
WHAT DOES IT MEAN!

it means you're gay

Holy shit. Same here.

I know that feel.

Had there been any funny tweets from people affected yet?

They are? Source please.

They're not if you consider them an heterogeneous group of admittedly richer than average people. Holla Forums can be right as much as it damn well wishes, but the basic truth is that not one group can be truly united.

Jews are on the way out

I happened to be listening to Space Oddity when I read this post, what the fuck? I hadn't even seen the webm.

archive.is/hpJoo

Audio source starts at 5:30
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nHWGTy6spXg

Wait, that's a different one.

I'd Buy Gawker for a dollar

I wouldnt. Even syphilis would be better.

Is this autism?

Deja vu, aka a new memory being saved as older than it really is so suddenly you think you remember this thing that actually just happened from way earlier. Basically, you didn't hear Space Oddity in your head before you clicked Play, you just think that now because your brain fucked up.

That sounds like a 140 million dollar idea.

you'll be smashing your dick with a mallet either way, pal.

He's ok with kikes fucking his daughter.
Stop with the bullshit nigger.

archive.is/Uh7Pp

Seriously, does Denton have no shame?

Isn't that just massive hypocrisy?

What a fucking sack of shit. I hope he drowns in debt along with Gawker

archive.is/D1Xw8

Pierre Omidyar, an eBay co-founder, is leading the charge to support Gawker in its appeal of a $140 million judgment awarded to Hulk Hogan, whose lawsuit was bankrolled by rival billionaire and PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel, The Post has learned.

Tough luck GG, you can't win against the establishment.

Go away Denton.
The Judge and Jury are not even on your side.

They will be if I throw enough money at them

what a journey

How's that government interference working out for you now huh Denton?

They haven't been on his side regardless.
Especially when he tried to bring up the holocaust and that former editor joking about CP in the court room.

kek

Didn't Denton sell part of Gawker to a Russian Jew who had ties with the Mob somewhere in the past? I remember reading something related to that.

Imagine yourself in debt with a Russia Jew from the Russian Mob. Denton will suffer an "accident" not soon enough.

Oh shit I remember, wouldnt be the first time the business partners of that jew had "accidents"

Yeah. Vekselberg. Guy is the lowest order of scum you can imagine.

What concerns me is that this russian jew is probably an ex kgb since most kgb members took to a life in the mafia and if he still hold his belief and considering what Bezmenov has told us, keeping Gawker alive to keep pushing sjw/communist agenda is something that this russian jew would benefit from.

I may be just full on tinfoil though.

What idiotic mind would purchase a company with such huge debts? It's a dead weight and not worth picking up.

It is probably a trick to use undeclared funds without arousing too much suspicion

at least he has 140k million to lose

It's brilliant controlled opposition, though. Look for it to be bought up by Thiel and used for false-flagging attacks by the "liberal media" against Trump.

You don't really need to hire anyone to write retarded shit about Trump. The couple hundred "OMGG HE IS LITERALLY HITLER" articles are sufficient on their own.

That's what I mean. We know for a fact that liberals are false-flagging. It would surprise me greatly if Trump supporters weren't doing it also and Gawker would be fucking perfect for it.

If nothing else, it's a nice containment site you could make some adbux from.