Planetside 2 thread: Kill all the Gays edition

last thread

Planetside 2 thread

Server: Emerald (USE)

Faction: Terran Republic

Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)

Search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser. The application has to tell us that you're from here, otherwise we don't can't tell who's a normalfag and who isn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/n3yvg
forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/directional-armor-explained-how-to-kill-tanks-efficiently.233032/
iridar.net/horizontal-recoil-tolerance/
msc.sagepub.com/content/9/1/2.long
enclaveoilrig.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16251-history/
knowledgenuts.com/2014/06/09/the-only-black-samurai-in-feudal-japan/
recursiontracker.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2extreme

Shiggy

Don't play for XP.
Don't play for creds.
Don't play for unlocks.
Don't play for vanity items.
Don't play for temporary glory.
Play for the delicious tears of your enemies.
That's what fighting like TR is all about.

Is that the best you got? Not bad!

Christ, no wonder these nerds use godmode and teleport hacks.

So how do I try out a weapon? When I press the "Try now" button in the customize screen nothing happens.

This game is awfull, gunplay is trash and graphics are all muddy shit with some terrible artsyle

Plus it totally failed to incorporate any of what made the first game good and is instead a casualized cod/battlefield cash grab clone

Well yeah, it's a former SOE game. Of course it's going to be shit. Why not play it anyway? It's not like any game isn't.

I've been playing it for over a week dude

How is this game different from the first?

I've been playing it since beta. It wasn't as much of a mistake back then, so what's your excuse?

My excuse was I hated this abortion of a game for being a shitty battlefield clone

I'm noticing Brazillian flags on their kill screens. Explains a lot.

I meant what's your excuse for playing it now? It's worse than fucking ever.

I was wondering where I recognized that flag. Holy shit.

Go ahead and enlighten us on what made Planetside 1 good.

Which TR SMG is better with a suppressor, armstice or hailstorm?

It's just another reason to hate the VS and purge them.

Honestly hailstorm is just the worse of the two. You should run Armstice. Only use hailstorm if you cant aim…at fucking all.

Hey, that's me.

Just added the outfit, someone please add me.

PS1 was an actual MMO/FPS instead of just large FPS, had inventory to more in-depth kit customize, had darklight implants to fuck with the permastealth types (which were already worse than in this game btw) and wasn't a F2P Jew-fest that sells hats like TF2.

You couldn't be more wrong user.

I had one guy taunt spam taunts after he killed me, it was great.

Vanu are substantially more OP and construction is garbage. You are a dumb faggot. Suicide.

what buffs have vanu recently gotten?

They really aren't do you even remember the fucking beta and the time right after release when there were fucking magriders everywhere and there was fucking nothing you could do about it? Also being able to build a base near the place you want to attack is a massive help when there is no goddamn cover in a five mile radius to hide a sunderer in nigger.

PS2 players don't care that PS1 was better or just did things differently. Barking up that tree is futile. Most of them were probably too young for vidya back when PS1 was still alive.

It's mostly that people didn't want to pay 15 bucks a month when they could just play battlefield since it was still good back then.

- Any vehicle with meaningful weaponry required 2+ people to operate (instead of Battlefield style 1-man MBTs), save for Reavers and BFRs which were fucking cancer.
- Getting in and out of vehicles actually had an animation (was pretty cool).
- Vanu MAXes had jumpjets (nothing else did). Kind of OP honestly. Other MAX powers were situational (TR) or garbage (NC).
- Max BR was 26 (I think), and you didn't spend certs so much as slot them into things. You could reset a cert choice every X hours (the amount of hours changed constantly due to SOE) and reslot the certs into other shit
- No classes and instead used armor types and inventory grid.
- Everyone had access to the same gear, save for a handful of empire specific stuff: MBTs, empire specific rifles, empire specific heavy weapons (Lasher/Chaingun/Jackhammer and the AT weapons like Phoenix and Lancer), etc. - You could take gear off of people's bodies and use it, allowing you to steal enemy weapons or get ammo off of dead allies. You could even stash enemy guns in lockers for later use (or as trophies, or… whatever)

Not that the game was perfect. It had a slower pace which suited the vehicle gameplay well, but infantry combat was a bit too slow.

Overall the maps were better designed (not just wide open deserts) and often featured a few key chokepoints that got fought over a lot. Defending outfits often had engineers mine bridges and place turrets to defend areas long before enemies captured the base leading there, and attacking outfits would send in forward units to clear shit out in advance of the zerg, because losing momentum (like getting stuck at a bridge) sucked ass. Generally a lot more strategy. You can see the Construction patch as sort of an attempt to bring some of that gameplay back.

That said, a lot of the strategic and awesome gameplay Planetside 1 had was actually driven by the outfits themselves. As the years went on, the playerbase got increasingly cancerous and eventually the game had a handful of outfits and a massive group of zerg players who never joined squads or outfits and refused to listen to any orders. The game was pretty much dead after that, and Planetside 2 is threatened by the same fate. They REALLY need to be pushing people to join Outfits.

I also love how the MAX players were so shit that they couldn't survive infantry unless they go in with five at once. Not only that, but most of them couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.
>finally, they manage to run my ass over

if you use someone's recruit code when you create your daybreak account, you get a free TMG-50 which is a great gun that normally costs 1000 certs. i don't want to be the first jew to post my recruit code because i don't play as much as most of the outfit, but someone should.

Subs were a common thing back then. Subs weren't the issue. Lack of widespread broadband, bad performance issues, and SOE refusing to publicize the game did the game in. And BFRs.

Not for FPS games most people I knew wouldn't even try the game because
Seriously that was a big problem because why would they pay for the game and a sub? Remember before world of warcraft most people didn't play MMOs at all.

Archive of the last thread. archive.is/n3yvg

BF1942 came out in 2002. PS1 came out in 2003. BF wasn't big enough yet to impose itself as an industry standard of multiplayer FPS. But MMOs had been around longer, and SOE itself had made one of the most famous MMOs of all time. A person seeing "SOE" and "MMO" wouldn't be put off on PS1 being a sub-based MMOFPS.

Seems that either SOE or Daybreak decided to cancel the Refer a Friend program. No idea if they'll bring it back ever.

I can't remember the last time I saw an MBT with the RAF cannon skin

From what I can find on the refer a friend rewards the game had, it required the referred people to spend at least $10 within 60 days of getting referred, so that would end up requiring you to literally shill paying for shit to get anything from it. Sounds pretty damn jewish, hopefully Daybreak implements a non-retarded Refer a Friend system sometime soon.

it's not surprising but I can't help but be a little depressed at that huge population loss after the double xp week ended

It's amazing how many people will play a game when they don't have to grind as hard, maybe Daybreak will notice that and adjust xp values, or maybe just do more double xp weeks/weekends.

It's also a weekday you nerd
plus no one's keeping us entertained with stories of raping children anymore

Things will get better.

We did a lot of Nanites yesterday, and managed to get the Tranu Sorority and New Cheeseburgers calling our Tactical Superiority "Gay Higby Nanites Pro Tactics by Cowards"

Don't worry, Friday is almost upon us and we can talk about how Gommunism hasn't been tried yet and how everything is better with Cultural Marxism!

I was going to billy you for leaving the profanity filter on but the wordfilters are pretty entertaining. I might turn them back on. I didn't realize they added that feature until after I disabled it in the options.

I noticed as well.

I lol'd.

You have to spawn and have access to a terminal

I know its a bit late, but for future reference

Jews fear the samurai eh

This plus everytime I turn this game on it's TR vs VS+NC
I think I'm out

They got real salty yesterday, kek.

I suggest for memorial day, we all remember the fallen soldiers on the day of The Battle of the Crown.

Rest easy soldiers. May you kill Tranu scum with ease in the afterlife.

Kind of hurts when It's already happened to Vanu.

This happening a lot makes playing annoying.

Hurts for them because we get to blow them the fuck out.

We're getting a second wind you Pros! Tranu and Cheeseburgers turning on each other, we're pushing them off to the Wall!

I was looking up tank information because i didnt fully understand what constituted as "front, rear, side, top" armor. this is what i found.

Planetside 2 has directional based armor which means damage has absolutely nothing to do with where your hit lands. Only where the enemy tanks main chasis is facing and your relation to that fact makes any difference. Notice how in the video both shots land on the same location but only the players repective location to the tank has changed.
I hope this helps you guys with any problems you might be facing and lets you make intelligent goybuck purchases

their was another chart that showed how many hits to each location it took to kill every tank with every other tank but the people in the thread were complaining about inconsistency when they tried so i didnt take it. Some vr investigations may be required for more information.

fuckin video ate my guides. i got the directional armor information from this thread forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/directional-armor-explained-how-to-kill-tanks-efficiently.233032/

and i got the resistance values from the wiki

So, running around trying to get anything done just ends up getting you killed over and over and over. It seems like a coherent squad is the only way to get anything done at all. Do we have anyone with leadership initiative and capacity willing to direct a dozen neckbeards towards conquest?

Always found it retarded that you have to buy three different types of armor, but hey, they can't feed their "Starving" artists if we didn't buy them.

Slow day, but we're doing fine for our numbers, New Cheeseburgers BTFO!

4 out of 5 people that tend to take the reels usually are just as clueless as the rest of us.

Now is not the time for le ebin barking orders squad level tactics that comes later, we need mixed force tactics.

What we usually do is either go 90% infantry or 90% armor depending on how hard we´re getting hammered by a tank spam. What we need is 60% infantry, 20% armor, 20% air at all times.

Maybe I'm just discouraged after spending two hours dying without getting anything done.

Having a framerate that drops into single digits when turning around doesn't help.

well you can only have 1 reinforced at a time and judging from this information i think front and side armor is the way to go and all else can be ignored.

Side armor seems obvious for sunderers due to how they need to be parked to hide them from the enemy or just general movement.

Front and side for the prowler seems highly situational. Front armor seems obvious for times when the battle is in your control and you dont need to worry about flanking armor.
Side armor seems more useful for when you are driving in and out of cover taking pot shots at someone. Due to how the tank needs to be positioned in order to take shots and retreat into cover i think side armor would be way more useful, however on open ground with no cover front armor might be more effective.

Most of our Chain of Command and Battlebards(bless them) are out now, when we're all up, we do most cuhrayzee batshit insane shit that pisses off most of the other outfits from Tranu, Cheeseburgers, and even ours, kek.

Nigga, I'm running on a toaster with shitty 500+ ping, what's your rig?

Harassers and Liberators can make armor pretty much damn useless, not to mention the C4 flash fairies, so I usually go for the other stuff, because fuck it, 3 armor types for your daybreak shekels! remember to subscribe goyims!

It's a halfway complete computer. I'm running 8 cores at 4Ghz and 8 gigs of DDR3, but the videocard is a placeholder. A GTX 295.

I've done quite a lot of leadership in the past but I'm taking my time to learn the new systems, enough has changed that I got to get used to things.

Almost a 4 year old game user, check your rig and finish it, or check the forums, lots of fuckery even with the partnership with Nvidia.

You're playing on low-medium settings by the way?

I'm playing on Very Low. Everything is Off if it can be, or otherwise Low.

What's your OS and everything is updated?

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, and yeah, everything's updated.

Steam or Daybreak launcher?

Trying to check every other shit that I've encountered on this game, might be installation problem or your system limiting memory usage on the game or your GPU getting fucking hot, but I doubt that.

[Rendering]
GraphicsQuality=1
TextureQuality=2
ShadowQuality=0
RenderDistance=1350.000000
Gamma=0.830000
MaximumFPS=250
UseLod0a=0
OverallQuality=-1
LightingQuality=1
EffectsQuality=1
TerrainQuality=1
FloraQuality=4
ModelQuality=2
VerticalFOV=74
ParticleLOD=0
ParticleDistanceScale=0.22
FogShadowsEnable=0
VSync=0
AO=0
BloomEnabled=0
MotionBlur=0
Smoothing=0
UseAspectFOV=0
SmoothingMaxFramerate=180
SmoothingMinFramerate=120
GpuPhysics=1

paste it into useroptions.ini

Crank up textures to Ultra because on lower setting they´re actually being actively downsized taking away from your GPU throughput.

well of course other things are useful
i was thinking strictly about tank vs tank battles and damage mitigation since those seem to be happening alot

i agree we need direction but most of use are too new to fully understand victory tactics where vp is concerned. All we do is find enemy and remove. Also since we lack battle bards i think our morale has been down recently so weve been playing poorly.

also strict air/inf/armor guidelines dont help but its a nice if treated as a very loose guideline able to flex to extremes. For this to happen alot of us need to learn how to fly.

I'm on the Steam version. It's definitely not a memory allocation problem.

Lemme see if I can make it work without doing that, but I'll save it for a Hail Mary.

It bothers me that this is probably true, for some reason.

Hey guys, I main the medic class, and I'm wondering what this gun is. I've tried to use it to repair MAXes and Sunderers but it doesn't seem to work?

Can anybody tell me what this gun does? or is my game bugged?

SOE-SOE can't optimized their fucking games once the shekel hype is slowing down.

Try what and might work.

Tactical Superiority remember? we usually go for disabling their support, hitting Fagriders and Pedoguards while making sure they won't run out, even those outfits with buying goy certs and pimping their tanks loses to Superior Firepower of Glorious Terran Republic Weaponry.

And we did win a couple of continents by back-capping while the faggots were too busy attacking our main thrust.

Oh, good, I'm doing this faggoty dance again. I tried to change my settings earlier, and the game wouldn't boot anymore. I threw everything I had at it to make it work again, and it started to once more after I validated my game files. So I'm doing that now, and a ton of assets are coming up as "CRC mismatch".

Must be their fucking fail patch on the last maintenance, fucked up a lot of people's game installations.

Addendum: This time it's determined that I need 171MB of files replaced. Last time it just validated and went.

I didn't even install the game until last night. So unless the failpatch fucks up even fresh installs, I dunno.

People still reporting bugged patching, you might want to reinstall with the Steam-route or keep validating and repairing some of the files.

They fucked up, big time.

Well, it booted. Knocking the Textures up to Ultra doesn't seem to have hurt anything, either. May have even helped a bit. Hard to tell.

Does this game do better with smaller, or native resolution?

Try native and maybe Vsync up, just make it run stable, because the game can eat up a lot of memory on the bigger fights.

Go to the VR or Koltry, test the settings and such till you get what you want.

check what i found on reddit after googling planetside 2 anticheat update
i dont recognize the chat system but the tight vertical boxes looks like it was made for a phone.

what do you mean by support?

i understand kill the sunderers and disable the tech plants and a fairly good understanding of class switching to counter , but my tactical ability doesnt go much deaper then that

native with render scale cranked down instead

Hack the vehicle terminals, kill Engineers, we even had a couple lads do aloha snackbars with Flashes and C4, Tank mines on their vehicle pads.

They keep rushing through more tanks, and we just need to deprive them of all their support units and finally their ability to get the damn tanks, worked on some of the battles withe the Tranu and Cheeseburgers.

Not unless they get air support, we only have a few people with Skyguards, because fuck the grind in this game makes the ones in Battlefield/CoD pretty tame.

Context? Like, what were they talking about in context of that?

This kills the Vanu.

People trying to circumvent the anti-cheat system, probably the fucking Tranu.

I was a bit of a whale so I've got a skyguard (among other things like walkers on my galaxy, furies on my chicken sundy)

Yeah, it really seems like we've been encountering more of them lately doesn't it? I mean christ, yesterday I ran into several guys I visible hit a couple times but they took no damage according to my death screen; they weren't even HAs either.

Pretty fucking shit that most anti-air weapons are locked behind the paywall grind.

Teleporting Tranu Max who appears on the other side of the capture point than suddenly drops fucking behind you 500 meters away, and this is SOE/Daybreak, they didn't give a shit with people cheating in EverQuest, once the shekels run dry, they just don't care.

Don't forget those 6 maxes that appeared out of nowhere on our hive and managed to take out the shields and the entire thing somehow in very little time.

With no Sunderer or Galaxy in sight, real fucking bullshit there SOE-SOE.

And a Sunderer going through a massive shelling from multiple sources without a single scratch.

I recall seeing two tanks unloading on a single MAX at point blank range with multiple direct hits from their cannons and the MAX didn't lose a single hit point.

the thread title was just "update on anti-cheat"
some of the people are speaking against the hackers but most of them arent saying anything one way or the other.

i havent tried the tank mine on vehicle pads but it seems like an awful effort for an engy to sneak into an enemy base just to kill a guy thats gonna respawn in 5 seconds and probably spawn another of whatever he had.

Works if you got them pinned down and got a Sunderer nearby to resupply, and then Prowler cavalry fucks them up.

Oh trust me, it's worth it if you have a resupply point. Heavy tanks are 450 nanites IIRC, so you basically cheat them out of a magrider unless they wait a minute doing nothing. If they pull another and get blown to bits they have to wait a full 9 fucking minutes. In a seige, they'll likely resort to something else. If in a base at fuck all nowhere, you'll likely waste time they could be doing by trying to reinforce a major fight directly. Or not if they're an infiltrator. No really, Vanu fucking drive armor as infiltrators. I've seen this too many times.

To cloak and SMG.
Or just cloak to get away.

i didnt realize the nanite income was that slow because i never felt like i was out of nanites

They can't get any nanites if they don't do the work, making them waste their nanites by pinning them down and blowing the fuck out of any aircraft and vehicles coming out, means they can't put up a fight, you should have seen the great siege at the Crown against the New Cheeseburgers.

I wonder about the kind of person who thinks another person's 450 nanites are his joyride. He'll shoot at whatever and hop out when his fuck-ups bite the driver in the ass.

what is the purpose, you´re gonna have to redeploy in the best case and get murdered by a magrider in the worst anyway

50 per minute and time flies as infantry.

New cheeseburgers can actually fight otherwise you have to admit.

Double dubs checked, they did give us quite a fight there, fucking building a Hive at Point C while we're withstanding their fucking siege.

More of that guy please

Forgot my image

Fucking THESE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO MOVE ANYWHERE, YOU CAN JUST MASH THE FUCKING SPOT BUTTON WITH YOUR WASD HAND

any vehicle is but a method of deployment for my adamantium mars pattern testicles, I'll gun as a light assault if I want to and jump out at the last moment to c4 a heretic if I have to. There are enough tech servitors around anyway.

what's the best sniper rifle for TR? I want to counter snipe. Fucking vs faggots.

We had three full squads yesterday, and then two full really late into the night. Not bad for a weekday.

.50 meme deliverer

isn't there a cheaper long range scoped bolt action thats cheaper and almost identical?

haven't looked at them in years

M77-B is 350 certs and good

Abandoning your firing position when your comrades depend on your assistance is disloyalty.

Leaving your comrades to die on their own to maximize your own chances of survival is disloyalty.

Abandoning your comrades and weakening the firing line in order to impose your personal definition of contribution to victory is not only disloyalty but is also hubris.

Where's that webm from lad?

You know what we must do.
Add German flags to your screen and spam 7:1 in chat.

dat webm

audible trumpposting

holy fuck I hate hossin

I love you fags, no homo.

Took me a second, but this is brilliant.

god damn I sound like a monotone autistic faggot

Well, you are.

What the bloody hell is the context for this? Funny shit

To be fair, that whole spiel was made memetic with a monotone, autistic delivery.

I think I've had enough for today.

i didnt rape her! and she wasnt 12. i swear

Did you hit her?

why would i hit her?

I understand Johnny, you did not hit her. It's not true.

somone needs to make some Oc of nacho's falling out of "le facebook frog"'s pocket

ì have no idea what the fuck you're on about.

please, i already am a meme at this point. there's no reason to take this any further

It's a reference to The Room.

Holy shit, that webm is perfect.

"When I came over here I was alittle depressed, now I want to kill myself"

Weeew.

Oy vey!

never heard of it

It's a really bad movie.

what a story, mark

what's with this acting? i can see why you would call it bad.

It's absolutely worth your time to watch. Nearly every damn line is meme-worthy.

Are you kidding? It's great.

Also, he's totally not the taxi driver from Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines.

I've probably seen The Room seven times and made it my personal quest to spread the joy that that movie is to the greater populace.

Me and my gf watched it two nights ago. I was pretty in to tearing it apart and laughing at how atrocious it was, but she was flat not interested. So I finger-banged her. She came during the party scene. Now we've both got a weird story for this weird movie.

What's a good weapon for HA? I want to replace the Carv.

Honestly I'm kinda pissed. She and I had a fucking blast watching Foodfight!, which was her idea, but my movie? Apparently a snoozefest. Or a fingerbang fest. Or whatever. Still kinda mad.

I've heard some lads say the rhino is great, but i haven't used it.

How did we not see these quads

the TMG-50 is good if youre extremely good at making headshots and controlling your spray pattern. but its very hard to use as its supposed to be used. go for the thino T16 for long range squad support or get the T32 bull if you want an mobile LMG with a very controllable recoil, good damage, and a high fire rate and a quick reload. i would personally reccomend the T32 bull. watch this video and judge for yourself.

I tried it in VR but wasn't really sure.

Thank you. I was looking at the TMG-50 and liked how it shot and looked, but I'll probably opt for one of the other two because I'm a shitter.

if you like how it shoots you should grab it. it's got a higher damage profile than most TR LMGs so it's not as headshot-centric as the CARV or rhino, recoil control matters a lot though

i haven't tried the bull though

i bought the tmg-50 as soon as i had the certs. it was a mistake, its a very good weapon with higher damage than any TR LMG (its basicly a NC weapon in the TR arsenal) but the downside to this is that the first shot recoil multiplier is 1.5 times wich is alot. and you need a really good trigger decipline where you only shoot 2 to 6 times per burst to make this weapon work, besides that it has 577 RPM wich makes it, combined with the high recoil really bad in close quarter combat. im now able to use the TMG-50 alot better but im still going to buy the T32 bull because of its allround capabilities so that i have 2 loadouts for my HA.

also for

The Bull is one of the most accurate weapons in the game when you add up the velocity, recoil, and cof. I believe the NS-15 is a bit less accurate, but it still has the strafe speed, which is actually pretty fucking important.

Overall, if you're going down to low dps, the NS-15 is probably the overall best. Bull is still fun though if you want a true point and click adventure. Rhino is fine, but mostly I use it for its xmags when facing vast hordes of NC shitters.

man this guy sucks

the bull has faster equip speed and tighter hipfire cof, the rhino gets an advanced forward grip instead of a standard grip which has an extra 8% horizontal recoil reduction

the NS-15 is probably better than either but it's also 1000 certs

he's still better than me in hitting shots

and what would you say is the only real difference between the guns?

i know this is pretty stupid but i only want to use faction only weapons, the NS-15 is really good, i liked it in VR but it just feels bad using a weapon that all factions can use. it just takes away the feeling for me.

The attachment thing is true, but from using them, I can feel the accuracy difference. I understand it's basically down to the hidden stat, "tolerance" and how it interacts with the attachments.

Basically I'm saying SOE/DBG can't into stats, so nothing about recoil and attachments is consistent or makes any fucking sense, and you're better off going by feelz.

Some leddit sperg broke it down if anyone cares to get into the weeds:

iridar.net/horizontal-recoil-tolerance/

forward grip vs advanced forward grip and 100/300

i auraxed my rhino and i think i only ran out of ammo for it twice

well that's real fucking goofy

i guess i'll have to try the bull

I'm not entirely sure this is bad thing.

he does point out that the rhino has the advanced and the bull has the normal forward grip, they both are very sustainable weapons with a controllable recoil from scratch anyway. he also mentions the magazine size and the ammo pool difference for the weapons. i think the bull having only 65 bullets in a magazine is totally reasonable since the reload time is alot shorter. and even with my TMG-50 i rarely run out of ammo.

Only my Prowler has a Halberd on it. The other Prowlers have Vulcans, Gatekeepers, or Basilisks that don't even have the 1.25x zoom.

Every time I see a Prowler not taking advantage of its Vulcan by going full HIGHWAY GLORY I die a little inside.

oh, i guess i didn't watch it that closely

there is nothing wrong with gatekeepers

Reminder for anti-anime normalfaggots:

1) There is nothing immoral about non-harmful sex with willful children.

Letting a 15-year-old touch your penis, of their own will, harms no one. To the child such an act holds the same significance as shaking a hand, and sates natural curiosity. The harm occurs when the child is told by society that they must behave as though traumatized, else they are abnormal or sluts.

2) Children are capable of consent.

It's legal to kill or artificially inseminate a cow with the mental capacity of a 1-year-old human, but illegal to allow a teenaged human to see your penis.

Because of course teenagers and children can be 'manipulated' into sex. The same teenaged human, however, can happily be the target of government military propaganda, including in-school military recruitment programs; deliberately manipulative ad campaigns intended specifically to deceive children; and otherwise manipulated in a thousand ways detrimental to their wellbeing.

But when it comes to letting a teenager follow their natural, healthy instincts, this cannot be allowed.

3) This type of ``morality'' is an effort at dominating human sexuality and deviance to achieve greater control and social homogeneity.

It is legal to artificially inseminate a cow, yet it is illegal to masturbate while doing so. No extra harm is inflicted on the animal but it is punished anyway. Why?

Because the objective of these laws is to punish deviance, not affect greater common good for mankind. It is at its root a form of religious control for the sake of itself.

4) There is nothing shameful or unnatural whatsoever at being attracted to children. It's human nature to be attracted to young mating partners due to the incredible genetic health of their offspring.

msc.sagepub.com/content/9/1/2.long

Offspring's downs syndrome incidence organized by maternal age

At age 16, 1 in 2,843
At age 20, 1 in 1,441
At age 40, 1 in 84

Planetside 2, everyone.

Fuck off, pedophile apologist. Next, you'll be arguing for bestiality.

Stop associating watching anime to being a pedo fuck, you pedo fuck.

please dont make this worse

i truly didnt want to become a meme or spark a discussion like this

Back on topic

We should have a Striker squad to fuck their shit up when the enemy does a vehicle push

I'd be down for that once i get a few other things i'm prioritizing certing into.

Haha

Good thing you're so much smarter than the people who created western civilization.

(checked)

We pretty much already do, I usually see 3 or 4 strikers come out when armor and air is pushing down on us.

Annihilators are the best anti-vehicle lock on's you can get if you're facing down a vehicle swarm on both land and air

You'd be amazed how many harassers/ground vehicles you fuck up because they're being targeted even with lots of air around

I mean if it was up to me I'd have fixed the stupid tracking mechanic and made it work against ground but eh. It's got good dps and fast rockets so works like fracs kinda.

Anyways… yeah, striker is gud. Use the striker.

its designed as an air deterent rocket launcher but its very strong in groups against almost anything except infantry. when alone you can scare off almost everything and you will be able to hit those strafing magriders. but it doesnt have something special going for itself and gets outclassed by nearly every other rocket launcher. i also think it should have lock-on to ground units. and they should slightly increase the range it locks onto air targets

Ah yes they were geniuses truly. No way were they just egoist morons who thought they knew best in the beginning and by the end were just exercising control for pure fun.

Also if you're implying 'the people who created western civilization' were against fucking 13+ year olds you'd be dead wrong, friendo. In all of the major western civilizations your orifices were fair game as soon as you started puberty.

Who are we talking about? Married life began far earlier a thousand or so years ago than today.

It's a relatively recent phenomenon that having sex with someone in their mid teens is super duper evil.

don't forget

NCucks will defend this.

Former NC here now full TR.

I will defend it.There is nothing wrong with having a sexy lady announcing "That brought new meaning to hostile takeover" while guitars play in the background.

Damn i miss the NC life but being made inferior by daybreak eventually got to me.

10/10 OC mate

What a pleb.

Fucking space rednecks

Great landing, ACE

Are there a decent amount of people on now? I was hoping more would get on.

GREAT LANDING, ACE!

T7 chaingun.
It's the only infantry gun in the game that goes BRRT, therefore it is the best.

It's ffffffffffriday night motherfucker, so of there isn't a lot of people on now, you can be sure there will be once people get off work

there was a squad and a half ~30 minutes ago, dunno about now tho

The post said commander not users dude. Read next time please

parkourdude91

Great landing, ACE!

I'm thinking about how to cert my medic. Thoughts?

Primary: Cycler TRV with laser sight, 1x sight (should I swap it for 2x?), supressor
Secondary: Comissioner
Ability: Regeneration field (only level 1 for now)
Suit: I'm torn between grenade bandolier and flak armor
Grenade: Revival
Utility: Medical kit

Depends how you play medic.
If you're going to be healing the zergs, you'll need flak armor so you don't get instagibbed by the grenade spam, otherwise bandolier + revive nades should be fine.
Also, get the shield regen kit instead of medkit, you can heal everyone faster just by using a moderately-certed medgun.

I think you're confusing things
Regeneration field (ability slot) is the thing I put down which generates a shield regenerating field
Medkit is the needle I inject to heal myself

If he wanted to hear something sexy, he shouldn't focus on the commanders; Commanders aren't meant to be sexy saying Nanites like "hostile cisquisition :–D"; no wonder NC loses every fight.

NC hears the voice of rednecks instead of the qts the TR gets. Default voice packs for TR are better than the NC's, both male and female, unless you have shit taste and like to hear a NC teenager say "anime prawler in da area".

I just use faster shield regen, I've found its saved my bacon more than flak armor does

How grindy is? I'm thinking of giving it a try.

not only serious denial but extreme heresy as well.

Sounds like SJW cuckchan Holla Forums to me.

I'm 1900 hours and still not done grinding

And I've spent about $250~ on this game

its from here a couple of threads ago nigger

I, too, may have bought some hats. I was weak, and they were stylish.

The game is easy if you're purple.

You're given a small loan of 1500 certs which you should use accordingly.

If you spend your certs wisely the grind isn't that high.

Yeah, I'm sure it was. Despite the fact our post numbers are no where close to those in yer image.

Huh, I distinctly remembered seeing those posts on here in the past. May have been the same screenshot, my bad.

G-GREAT LANDING ACE
>mfw I parked that in the tree

i just made that image 30 seconds before i posted it
its in the current cuckchan /vg/ thread right now

So THATS what I remembered it from.
no bully pls

Who wants some footage of TR at the Crown that I failed to find? This is before we got pushed back onto the Crown.

So do we have an official playlist of music or not?

I'm a little flustered

GREAT LANDING, ACE!
T-this wild ride won't end, r-right?

What the shit, fire tires?

The ol' switcheroo.

I bet you didn't like Hunnigan and Elena you bastard

he's gone

Daily reminder to screenshot TK with C4 death screens.

There are people salty enough to TK us with c4 methodically, so when we compile those screenshots and report the faggots they´re gonna turn into PILLARS of salt.

How tragic of a person do you have to be to do that?

To clarify, I meant the person doing the C4 tk.
Not taking a screenshot of it.

Has anyone battle bard-ed that movie in proximity yet? Would really fuck with some heads, I bet.

There are some fags that will blow up your tank to take your spot.

Thank god the only asshurt tryhards I've encountered so far were those Vanu Brazilians.

Ive spotted a scythe yesterday piloted by "FeelTheBernWWEW"

the salt is VERY real

Perfect dubs for the post.

I didn't predict this much salt.

i just joined the game the ign is StormkingX2

Vanu salt mines are going to crash the nanite economy.

did you have a Hive nearby or are you implying that trannies are cheaters?
I wouldn't believe you if you said it was the Hive

Both
We did have a HIVE nearby, but it wasn't destroyed or damaged until after they cheated and killed all of us.

so they did bug a load of crabmen enar it to instantly blow it up like they did the other day when our hive was inside a shielded sunderer garage

*didn't

He's still the tech guy, so I'm going to blame him.

It's because the support xp cut-off for ammo packs is very low. If they go Infi they can spam around sensors and get detection xp.

It's unpleasant to acknowledge it, but most people are motivated entirely by maximizing they xp gain.

you aren't the only one
what should i spend the extra 300 good goy points on?

More TR at places. (Tawrich Depot)

You bought composite armor for any of you classes yet? I believe that only costs 250

regen shield/medkit is good for farming certs but healing field/c4 is much better for platoon play

Is there a difference between farming certs and farming XP?

Sometimes I seem to get very few certs in spite of leveling up, and sometimes it's the opposite.

XP = Certs
250xp is 1 Cert
When you are leveling 1-15 you get an extra 100 certs per level but after that you don't get any for leveling.

I see. Thanks, user.

Remember goys there is no I in team but there is an us in Auschwitz.

Nigger, the squads are 33% medic 33% engi.

If he wants to make certs, he can make them by being the firepower and doing the killing.

i'm just saying that between the two medic loadouts i mentioned, regen shield/medkit will make you more certs

and TR assault rifles are great

I'm having problems joining US East, US West works fine though. The game freezes, crashes, then pulls an error page with:
"Game Error G15
Malfunction: You may need to adjust your firewall settings to play PlanetSide 2. Contact Technical Support for assistance."

Anyone have this problem before?

all i wanted to do is gas more vanu

I crashed as well

Why not both?
T1 Cycler is really fucking good

Is there any recommended weapon for Heavy infantry they need to get? I'm finding the default LMG to be pretty rubbish at hitting anything beyond close range the the rocket launcher's absolutely useless.

Loyalty until death soldiers

smack a foregrip onto it.the t16 rhino and the t32 bull are pretty great weapons to get after that.

The carv, with discipline is competitve out to the 35ish meter mark. All you need is a foregrip and recoil control.
For range and control many anons recommend the Rhino but I find it lacking in dps, and considering they do the same damage per bullet its going to have a lot of the same problems you find with the Carv, LMGs with few exceptions aren't great at range however if its just the 35-50m range band you're talking then I recommend the TMG-50.

remember to fire in bursts of about 15 rounds aswell, to reset your COF.

Even in death

>it ain't me starts playing

I love you guys. Today was frustrating at times, but ultimately fun.
Now I just gotta figure out what to spend these 1000 certs on I saved up.

wew lad.

How do I actually join up with you niggers? This is no fun.

git gud

I just use the rocket launcher to blast people in the face at close range. They do fuck all to vehicles.

Are you not joining the outfit or are you not listening to chat?

I fucking hate the drop on the rocket luncher, it makes no sense as to have it, especially when it take either several hits or a coordinated squad to tear down a tank.

most likely left over balancing from beta when vehicles were flimsy as hell and people actually shot at vehicles. Also there to prevent people from sharpshooting with rocket launchers because infilshitters get asshurt over anything that can kill them.

Holy fuck, learn to aim.

Nothing preventing you from sharpshooting with it.

The VS rocket launcher is a point and click adventure while the NC rocket launcher can shoot from warpgate to warpgate.

TR's rocket launcher has trouble hitting anything that isn't in front of you.

They don't even add to the game besides hacking which might as well be a utility perk for engineers.

No, fuck you that shit retarded

I was on that shitty Hossin base with the impossible-to-find control points. We capped the last one when two guys came in with a Harasser and TK'd about ten people with roadkills and the rocket launcher. Too bad for them that the NC left immediately before their attack.

Wait are you talking about the empire specific launchers or the standard dumbfire?

Both because empire specific for TR is only anti air.

u w0t m8?
Empire specific launchers are all shit, save for VS doing it in mass.
The regular launchers are all the same.
Git Gud.
Also the striker will lock on to whatever vehicle its nearest, be it land or air

Why TR though?

What exactly is wrong with going Vanu and ruining the game for everyone else by running a full squad of Lasher-cancer?

Because VS is full of tryhard queers and special snowflakes. Getting fucked up by the TR is the best way to make them cry.

The Penix is excellent, m8.

When there's a Magrider floating around, it's the launcher that can reliably, repeatedly hit it until it fucks off or explodes.

It's only ever bad at very close range.

Lasher is fun and neat and fine. You mean Lancer. Lancer Cancer.

I'm amazed that thing has lasted as long as it has, tbh.

They look shit, the player base is shit and their lore is shit, TR did nothing wrong, cultist get fucked

I want to have fun, not be Goon

Vanu is full of tryhard faggots, actual faggots and goons. NC is mostly fine but also has goons.

TR is the only faction that is pure.

Phoenix is the most fun to use.

Its only pure because everyone wanted to stay the fuck away from Buzz's autism.

All the better that he and his crew are gone now. People who aren't massive fagmasters can fill the spot.

get gud

They really need to update the VR Training or at least have a personal vr trainer.

SJW goons loved to hate him. Nobody else ever cared that much.

Please tell me the story of Buzz and his autism.

Also reminder to KOS [Jedi]
They are Bernie supporters and team kill constantly.

We don't have those on our team.

Biggest tryhard that ever graced the TR. He poopsocked the game hard and only had people in his squad with EXP boosts. He basically lead one of the more coordinated zergfits.
There's an infamous video of him sperging out at his outfits performance.

I blew up their valk and made one of them eat buckshot before logging off.

Him and his outfit were a fucking ruthless 200+ man army that steamrolled everyone from when matterson existed as a East coast server until 2014. They were organized as fuck and shitted on everyone on NC and VS. This guy screams like a mad man at any mistake made in his group. He even got into fights with AOD since they use to TK them. He's also found of being politically incorrect which I found entertaining while watching his streams.

enclaveoilrig.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16251-history/

If you want to know more about them beyond Planetside 2

For example, the guy who created the Vanu had Aspergers. A sperg who thought that aliens were talking through him in visions when he touched one of their artifacts.

Enclave was respectable for what they were able to do and how butthurt everyone got about them, but Buzzcutpsycho was a bitch, his officers were cucksor masochists with how they interacted with Buzz, and TSE was still a zergfit. Nobody ever talks about their Planetside 1 days much(I can't say much myself about that), but I guess TR overall performed well enough to not warrant specific discussion, aside from that one time they bombed an ingame funeral people had for one of their dead friends, which is probably what gave them a bad reputation very early on in PS2.

Personally speaking while the Enclave was in PS2, I preferred to have a less competent, but more fun outfit to play with. Halfchan's /ps2g/ thread was alright at first, but it quickly turned into /vg/ - Vanu General due to a combination of bad game balance, underperformance by the TR outfit, the game not being PS1 Remastered, and additional faggotry.

Now I have you guys, though the Vanu are incompetent enough that they probably look at WWEW as an outfit full of talented idiots with the distilled geneseed of Buzzcutpsycho given how much we shitpost. The only immediately discernable difference is that our banter with the NC is more friendly, since we focus more on our disgust for the degenerate Barnies.

I agree, how The Enclave works is pretty fucked up at times since he rules with an ironfist and goes on a tangent with everyone falling in line like it's an actual military. I still like the salt he generated on the game.

Feels good man

You guys are making me want to get back into this. Haven't played for about two years, how much has the game changed? How autistic is our outfit?

Very autistic

Base building mechanics were added to the game. Some weapons got added, including sidearm revolvers, SMGs, and crossbows. A NS Buggy was added to the game.

Our outfit managed to hold of the superior numbers of the Vanu at the bridges near Skydock Mesa, with a constant tug of war going on for seven full hours, and we won in the end. We also had a particular defense at one of Esamir's biolabs against the Vanu, pushing them back so hard that we camped their teleport rooms and pushed them back a bit. We needed some TR zerg to fully kick them out but we stopped at least two Vanu MAX crashes in the nick of time. Both events happened about a week ago. The Vanu are upset at our very existence, and they resort to having their biggest Zergfit in the server come out just to fight us, even though we're only one platoon big at peak times.

If enough people get on to form a second platoon though, we would go from being a force to be reckoned with to a force of nature. We do 4 Galaxy drops, MAX crashes occasionally, and we don't really need to communicate much to get shit done as infantry. A second platoon would guarantee that we would destroy Vanu ass so hard that when the rest of the TR come to fight, the VS won't even have a single inch of butt remaining to hurt. The only thing is that we mostly do things on a whim, with a platoon lead to point us to places. The VS and NC have gotten even dumber over the last two years, which enables our playstyles very much.

We should at least try a two-front invasion

Continents have also changed a lot. The lattice system was implemented, and many bases have the redesigned. The Crown, as it was, is dead, but it's refreshing to see everyone here is so dedicated to holding it.

SOE became Daybreak and is no longer owned by Sony. A shitload of people got fired, including all the big names (Smed was demoted last I heard). RIP Higby.

the striker missiles only lock on to air and the missile have to be closer than 20m for that to happen

How long until Operation: Make Stable Game?

Well fuck me, guess they changed it or it never did, which I thought it locked onto ground at some point

If only… our faction launcher is nothing special unless in a group of them but standalone the launcher is not very desirable so you never see enough HA's running it to make it good but the fact that you need several players to make a weapon good is fucking awful

Which is why imo the annihilator is better for what the striker does.

here we piss off VS BRs by winning continents

Oh you fags jumped to Amerish and won? hope someone was recording, the salt must flow.

All lockons are shit m8. They're great against nubs, gud piltos/tonkers laugh at them.

If you disagree fite me.

the game is balanced around multiple people doing the same thing, you just need to git gud and fucking do shit as a squad
squad of launchers, squad of C4 fairies, squad of tank miners, squad of infilshitters with the stalker cloak jerking each other off on a capture point
that's all it fucking takes

Which is the majority of planetside, so they're good.

still doesn't change the overall appeal of the striker as a weapon to be subpar

lancer's appeal is the fact that its practically a hitscan launcher with insane range added on

pheonix is the fact you don't need to show your face as you control the missile when firing making it a very safe weapon

tell me what makes the striker so appealing compared to the other dumbfire/lock on launchers

Holy shit, they really are BRs.

wew

I didn't mean the striker specifically, it's shit for ground armor but okey for air if you can lead properly and get all 6 rockets within 20m of the target

o-okay

I like how when VS gets fucked with by [wwew] they do nothing but complain about zergs. Then they, in turn, don't fuck with NC and push a huge zerg into TR.

What the hell?

Supreme shitposting.

i fucking love harassers

WE GOT TWO CONTINENTS THROUGH THE SHEER POWER OF BULLYING

Tonight saw some serious ghost capping from wwew. Cut off the New Cheeseburgers on both Hossin and Esamir and locked both continents in the span of about 45 minutes.

I messaged you last night asking if you were in the thread, ill add you later.

PEOPLE PLEASE, TELL US YOUR FROM THE THREAD WHEN YOU APPLY

HOSTILE LIGHT ASSAULT SPOTTED
If there's not a webm when i finally wake up, I will uninstall this game

Wonderful power of bullying.

I feel sorry for death, I keep bullying him.

Here's how you deal with harassers

Man I regret quitting early tonight.

What

I'd mute her if I could. No commanding presence, whiny voice, and literally just berates you every fight.

I've never listened to the TR commander, but the VS one sounds pretty good.

I have to say, we're getting pretty good at this.
We actually seem to always have a bunch of Sunderers with us and not just one!

This explains a lot more than it should
pay to not grind is not pay to win goyim! even if an increased cert rate ables you to upgrade your equipment!

Take it slow and easy

Rushing into stuff gets you killed:
- You don't know what you're running into
- They are likely to have some kind of defense prepared
- They are likely to have doorways and avenues of approach covered
- You take half a second to bring your gun up from a sprint, and your CoF takes slightly longer to also reset; meanwhile you are being riddled with bullets

Slice corners
Take corners slow, don't sprint
Let someone else rush ahead of you so you can see where the incoming fire comes from
Aim at their upperchest/neck

take it easy there tyke, no one wants advice from a 1.3 kdr

ummm akshully my kdr is 2.38

Eh thats still 0.8 kdr more than the outfit average

One more tip I would like to add.
CHECK YOUR FUCKING CORNERS!
And make sure you clear the building out before you start to entrench yourself.

as a 2.6 kdr i recommend sprinting everywhere and shooting everyone in the head

just like, shoot head

Tell me about your nemesis.
Which player do you hate the most?

A pack of harrasers is a nightmare to any enemy - especially Magriders.

You can jump over wall and into bases, kills people and sundies and maybe escape.

Really, we should one day make an all-harasser raiding group.

People who bitch and TK battle bards

I was organizing one last week and only like 6 people showed up.

i'm convinced that pulling a few harassers and killing all their sunderers can beat any attack that doesn't bring more than a few tanks

i was trying it at some defenses on esamir and amerish earlier and it worked pretty well even though i'm a shit driver

Gonna hard to organized in our chaotic outfit, especially since some of us aren't paying any shekels to Daybreak for them certs to buy and upgrade Harassers.

Harrassers are not good. Any 2/2 arrangement of a harrasser with a gunner would be more effective in a 2/2 tank or two independent tanks.

Yeah but they're fun jan

NO SHIT

Hot damn. That's a great chase.

lightnings cost more and they aren't as good at delivering engineers carrying tank mines

Aside from vehicles, the vast majority of weapons you can get are side-grades, not upgrades. Now, upgrading skills would be considered a different story, as those certainly get better.

What about a harasser with a max in the back as well?

Harasser with a good driver and gunner, plus Engineer repair or Heavy Assault anti-tank combo can do a lot of fucking damage.

Except against Magriders. Just get on their side or rear, Or keep on them until their dead. Even if they have a gunner, you're likely to be just fine if your own gunner isn't incredibly retarded. (I haven't had a gunner that bad yet, but I kick pubs out of my vehicles when a squad member is interested.)

Would not recommend engaging magriders with an harasser.

Magriders have extra gun stabilization (either as a specific trait or a defacto result of them levitating over everything), so they have an even easier time leading and hitting harassers than prowlers or vanguards do.

I've never really seen it used well. Same as a heavy assault in the back. (maybe phoenix works out alright - I've never tried it)

There's no stabilization so it's hard as fuck to hit anything, and you're putting something like 800 nanites into one vehicle.

If you're going to have someone riding in the back, make it an engineer. They can rep while you drive, help rep when you park, and toss mines out the back while you're driving in case some other vehicle is chasing you.

You have no idea what you're talking about

Magriders are by far the easiest thing to kill in a harrasser because you can 'gun lock' them by touching their sides, since it's a fixed gun.

Furthermore if you manage to ram your nose under theirs they cant hit you long enough for you to #rek them.

What about the fagrider's fagburner?
Can't they just hover over you?

Magburner doesn't increase hover height any more, just speed

tbqh famulus prowler is the only good tank. it's not good either, it's just that its DPS it enough to take out 4-5+ sunderers super quickly and end a fight all by itself.

the other tanks have similar DPS to infantry-launched rockets, theres no point

Dunno if there's a soundboard for the commanders, but the TR commander is mostly chill and some of what he says are pretty smug one liners
The closest he gets to berating you is when he says "You're not fighting like TR!".

I honestly feel like the Vanguard beats the Prowler. It has the highest damage and velocity per single shot, and that obnoxious shield gives it that extra time to fuck your shit. Part of why the only tank I bother pulling is the lightning (usually skyguard). Makes justifying pulling the 150 nanite harasser much, much easier as well, even if going solo.

worth picking up again?

?

Kek

rackattack

we werent in enough numbers to accomplish anything, so i as the plat leader decided to gang up with this tacticool dude to take this base. and we stayed with him for a while he's the most tryhard dude i've ever seen in my life, we all decided to split after the outfit members were protesting about him for obvious reasons.

rackattack

Personally don't have anything against him, but the tryhard tacticool shit might be entertaining but its against all our ideas of being a bunch of shitposting faggots winning at this game in the wrong way and he's a normalfag, but can't deny we did some fucking damage to the Tranu Hives and denied them an easy win.

And before going to bed, to Wuz and the others who called him a nigga tacticool guy and the topic of Africans in Feudal Japan, there was a black samurai.

knowledgenuts.com/2014/06/09/the-only-black-samurai-in-feudal-japan/

HOL UP

SO U IS SAIN

WE WUZ

SAMURIA AND SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTEEEE

Also inb4 tarentino makes the film be about my stronk black man with impecable morals dealing with muh wacist japs.

I thought he was hilarious.

Fun maybe fact: when he was introduced to the shogun, he thought it was a trick and had him scrubbed down.

i thought the same to be honest, but i can understand why alot of platoon members would dislike his playstle. it is after all the complete opposite of what we always do.

Same here. He sounded like a stand-up guy.

It got old incredibly fast.

New thread?

What are these windows in the top right corner I keep seeing and how do I get them?

Looks like a mod our NCfag friend has installed

I've seen them in other videos and screenshots.
Would still like to know what it is and if it's bannable to use

seconding this

I think I've found it
recursiontracker.com/
It's like xfire but specifically for ps2

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

f>>9485138

regardless of any personal feelings its important to maintain a friendly face with anyone who would be willing to co-operate with us.

The milsim elements are there for anyone who likes that sort of thing. Try to keep in mind that some players just find that kind of thing fun and arent necessarily trying to be tryhards. If we understand and support how they opperate then they might support our chaotic style.

The implications of an alliance like that is hilarious. Imagine 2 tacicool4u outfits fighting each other except one of those outfits has a bunch of naked raging berserkers in reserve.