Tfw you realise how small elements of your favourite games are

Tfw you realise how small elements of your favourite games are

23 guards in the game
66 Zombies in the game
68 Hollows in the game

Ever look back on a game that you put dozens if not a hundred hours or more in and notice theres a LOT less enemies in it then you thought?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BNZ2ISin2DA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's still a lot of zambinos

All of those games you listed weren't really long though. A single playthrough wouldn't take you dozens of hours.

My solo Baldur's Gate save file says I killed over 2000 enemies by the end of the game.

My Dragon's Dogma save file says I killed 4000 enemies apparently, the first time I beat it. I'm highly skeptical of how accurate that is.

N-no

Shit, don't you kill that many villages in RE4 at the start?
Still, also some other BOWs to keep you busy

Were you killing Seagulls, Crows, and shit? Just counting wandering cows, I must have had at least a few hundred kills. You could easily break into five figures by maxing the Bestiary.

I ranked a couple of vocations up to level 9 by using the passive guard killing trick, so that's probably where most of it is coming from.

does that include the action sequences? i swear it feels like 100 guys chase you up the big stairwell

well that's what makes them a bit interestin' when you look back at them, mgs1 and RE1 did a lot with the limited tech at the time through really brilliant planning

and thats how you know its a well design set piece.

over 4 billions system

I get it, the joke is that it's actually fucking tiny compared to Elite and Elite 2.
Good one.

66 zombies? Really that's a pretty decent amount, especially if you're not counting monsters and crows and junk. Whenever I clear Resident Evil 4 I think it would tell me I got something like 1200 kills if I recall correctly (and I'm one that doesn't let anything live, taking unnecesary detours). Considering how drastic the difference is in how those games play 66+ is a lot when taken into perspective.

Thought this thread was about small elements you really like in your favorite games. it's the sound effects for the bloody drips in fear

I'm impressed by this degree of autism. Are you into sports, perhaps?

How are sports related to autism?

/sp/ isn't a reliable source

I don't believe you.

That's not that significant, Undead Burg and Blighttown are the only areas with a significant hollow presence.

not surprising or interesting
never played the first one
bullshit

There is no way that this hold's true.

Hold the fucking phone, so that wasn't just an infinite spawn?

Metal Gear Solid is a game?

No fucking way. I refuse to believe this.

No, it's a movie. Did you know nobody ever actually says "beam me up, Scotty?"

youtube.com/watch?v=BNZ2ISin2DA
3:49 a 30sec sequense alone has 18 guards

Who cares? Post more Nina.

What statistical niggerdry are you pulling here? I can count more than 23 guards in my head going room by room, are we drawing some kind of arbitrary distinctions between guard types here?

This. OP is a fag