The new vermintide DLC released today, the new maps any good? Miss playing with Holla Forums like last time

The new vermintide DLC released today, the new maps any good? Miss playing with Holla Forums like last time

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.fatsharkgames.com/categories/VermintideNews
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh really? can you link to the patch notes? didnt even know it was going to have an update

;_;

forums.fatsharkgames.com/categories/VermintideNews

There will probably be a torrent soon but then it is a multiplayer gamu

yeah i know, i have the base game, was expecting some free dlc

do you know if it is like the old survival mode where you can play the new map if someone has it?

Yeah atleast its kinda cheap and we did get the free last stand update

yes says so in the update notes

did you buy it? i might want to play if you did :^)
after the 5 hours download of course ;_;

Free weekend starting right now, too. Maybe it will revive this dead game.

you can only play dlcs when people on your friends list who have it invite you, no simple public-game joining

yeah that's what i meant, if someone here has it i'll gladly join

Any new characters?

nope, just some weapons only 2, what a bunch of lazy faggots

do you think they even get support from warhammer jews since they've dropped old fantasy now?

they shouldnt need GW help for making some new weapons

true, they're a very small team of swedecucks but they till should have had the time to release a fuckload of new weapons ontop of the maps

Hasn't their playerbase been steeply fucking declining? Surely they realize attractive free content is the only way to get more shekels out of this bland fucking game.

I usualy don't have trouble finding people to play with.

yall niggas dont talk about this much any more. did it just not have much replay value or whats wrong with it?

I guess the online shilling budget was used up. The game has very little content except for grinding for better items, which can take you hundrets of hours for a single character to deck out perfectly.

I bought it because I was a fucking moron, sad about the age of shitmar and wanting to play in the end-times.
I thought it would be better then a fucking boring left-4-dead clone.

Where are the demon rats, where is the enemy diversity, why is loot such shit AND boring.

It gets stale once you see every map. Replayability is there for people who want to get items n shit, but once you've beaten every map and tried all of the characters there's no point to it anymore.

sjw game