Tetris Challenge

I challenge you to a game of Tetris, Holla Forums.

>Go to tetris.com/play-tetris/

Since I'm OP and sucks cock you should at least be able to beat me.

Disqualified.

These controls get horribly slidey for me, all my pieces end up going too far.

also, i'd recommend tetris-friends
it has some minor changes like getting random bonuses during the games, but it has a fun arena-mode against up to 5 players

It starts getting way too fast after 80k and I just had really shit luck with blocks
Could've gone past 100k but never lucky

Last time I played tetris was on my GameBoy Color like 10 years ago or so.
Brings back some memories

Fuck The Tetris Company for their shitty guidelines, for C&Ding fangames, giving their licence to Ubisoft and EA and blocking SEGA's Puyo Puyo Tetris from ever coming to America and Europe.

Fuck them. Hardcore.

made it 2 lvs higher

Damn son.

Although when I posted this on 4chan someone made level 22. Guess Holla Forums can't do better. :^)

OP, did you just want to get your thread derailed?

You know it.
Arika Tetris games best Tetris games. Gotta get that TGM on.

This.

TGM-based tetris over internet WHEN

Still got it.

Besides autismal butthurt responses taking it personal (thereby derailing the thread) I just wanted to egg on and get you guys to beat it.

If you can't however you can bitch about it as much as you want. Maybe spam the thread to death or something. Whatever you need to do to accept your defeat in the hands of 4chan.

where's the TGM game Arika wasdoing without the Tetris branding?

Haven't heard anything about it in a while. Seemed promising enough at the end of last year, with playtesting in the summer having gone well, but there has been little to no news on it since.

I tried.

damn i was close

I don't play harmful casual shit

Welcome to the 200k+ club, brother.

FUCK

ALRIGHT, i beat 4chin, i can go sleep now
sing tales of my autism

Damn, user. You almost had it.

Only made it to 22. Faster than I expected.

I am way too rusty. So rusty that playing it with a keyboard destroyed my wrist. Getting old…

I would play one more time, but I have stuff to do.

It appears you beat 4chan, user. Well done.

My second attempt.

It's a shame. I actually got to 22 with a completely clean screen but then made a bunch of mistakes right in a row and lost.

Playing Tetris while listening to classical music is really damn relaxing. I shouldn't have stopped.

what do I win

Oh, I forgot to add
That fucked me hard, my early game was really shit because I was acostumed to rotating both sides

Third attempt. 24 is really fast.

Fuck me I haven't played in years

best i've done so far, but i don't think i can do any better
at 23 you hardly have any time to rotate or move the blocks