play game for 30 minutes

Is this another tactic to make steamdrones feel hardcore or something?

some this steamshit has been going on for more than a decade and some random process totally unrelated to the game can still fuck shit up like this

who developed this shit, your mom? a trained monkey? who?

Fucking bloat I swear to g-d

Companies do it to boost player activity numbers.

Steam Time Played is completely inaccurate, for example:

According to it I have over 400 hours of Half Life 2 played, despite only having beaten it once and then never touched it again for any lengthy period of time.
I have only 3 hours of Dark Souls played, even though I haven beaten it multiple times and used to fuck around with various shit all the time.
56 hours of Portal 2, which I beat once and then never touched again.
And then several games which have no time recorded whatsoever.

I haven't run into this issue myself, but that's quite suspicious. You can only refund games if you've played less than 2 hours, and I wouldn't put it past shitty devs to make it seem more.

it's to keep people from getting refunds.

The only innacuracy I have in my records is that time I spent playing games without internet service was not recorded.

Spent a lot of time playing Waves and Shatter.

It's okay, He won't read your posts on fullchan. Don't bother self-censoring.

Have you played source mods that will use hl2.exe? it could be counting that

idk but it works both ways.

You're using Windows 10 1984 OS so you don't have much room to talk OP.

Except that's the default Windows 8 theme (though it's still absolutely awful for your freedoms and privacy)

It is so that you can't refund the game

t. knower

Nah, it's a tactic to refuse your refund.

reminder that windows 7 and 8/.1 all have the same spying features as 10 with newer updates

its just as easy/hard to remove spying garbage from 10 as it is 7/8/.1

Why would you use Windows tho.

I have the opposite "problem".

That's why I never trust it. Steam is shit on calculating hours and keeping track of achievements.

It's to prevent refunds

woah, arent you a genius, thats the same shit i had asked

fucking jews

Another reminder that windows changes the boot order on uefi setups without any prior consent

ALL WINDOWS IS FUCKING BOTNET
INSTALL GNU/LINUX YOU ANTI-FREEDOM SHITLORD

Linux has no games, though.

reminder that anyone who isn't a fucking idiot turned off automatic updates years ago.

Install ReactOS

There is literally nothing on windows worth playing that can't be played with WINE or an emulator,

Can you like buy a game on steam, then copy the folder and crack it to ask for a refund?.

No

You can however buy it, install it on one pc, disconnect said PC from internet, refund and then play the game in steam's offline mode

How are drivers for Linux? I've heard at least as many complaints about that as lack of game support.
I need to change over my laptop for work anyway, but if I do my desktop too will my Avaritia Nvidia card be any less effective than it already is?

Can Assetto Corsa be properly emulated in WINE? How about MGSV (inb4 not worth playing) with a 960?

I'm genuinely curious. If the answer is yes then what distro do you recommend?

Yeah you can actually, but you won't have online and shit

I've never seen Steam make playtime too high.

I've seen it be too low if connection to the steam server is lost during play.

ALL OF THE DAY BRO

gee i sure feel free not being able to play any video games

FREEDOM AIN'T FREE

yeah i know im a lazy pos

Genuine question:
If you censor yourself to not take the lords name in vain,
Then why do you use a phrase that is used as a way to take his name in vain?

G-d's sake dude, can't even make a post without people sperging out about completely unrelated stuff.
I mean, g-d can't you just ignore it?

at some point it became funny to use more family friendly euphemisms and insults

I wasn't even bothered, just really curious

What like saying "I'm gonna shoot my goofy juice in your gobbly snatch!" as a euphemism for "I'm gonna cum in you"

God is a nigger
God is a nigger
God is a nigger
God is a nigger
Jesus is a faggot
Jesus is a faggot
Jesus is a faggot
Jesus is a faggot

personally i think thats taking it a bit far, into NoA or nick doerr territory even but at some point it might be hilarious. i mean things like doofus, dong and heck.

I always assumed using "G-d" was mocking Jews in some manner.

look at this cocksucking homogayfag sodomite