LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/27/nyc-will-fine-you-250000-for-misgendering-a-transsexual/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Rite_Orthodoxy
jesus-is-lord.com/cath.htm
carm.org/is-catholicism-christian
faithdefenders.com/articles/worldreligions/Ten_reasons_why_Christ_Catho.html
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/catholic_church_is_not_christian.htm
christian-history.org/sola-fide.html
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=mt7:16&version=KJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=james2:10&version=KJV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

World War 2 was a mistake.

___

B-,

That's how it'll work once we all have a chip in our brains.

Thanks for another cancerous LOL thread, Reddit. Enjoy your karma.

With this post I want to thank all the PC/ SJW inteligent people on this planet, who have been bringing moments of laughter and joy in the last few years to my life

this

underrated post

Not vidya, take it to reddit. Check em.

All me

So a metal gear-esque world?

Reminder that an user had the creator of this abomination come to their town and they didn't do the world a favour.

you LOL fags probably read this garbage more often than trumblinas

So are we supposed to identify with the normal girl there? Are we supposed to facepalm too?

And another issue of things that never happened and shit that no one asks

God I hate trannies

i'd probably take that off and throw it in the trash can if i saw that IRL

The girl is asking in a politically correct manner if he sucks dick now that he thinks he is female

"girls have all kinds of bodies"
shut the fuck up you degenerate
when you say "girl" most people think of a body with a pussy, if you say "boy" then youre talking about a pair of balls and a dick

stop pushing your stupid word meanings on us, we dont care

BUT I'M NOT LAUGHING LOOKING AT THESE PICS GUYS

These threads are about the dread-filled laughter that these pictures induce, as you realize that society is nearing its inevitable collapse.

Really m8?

GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME

Oy vey

Make me, fgt

guffaw

Hitler was right all along.

GASHUNK

Why would they state first what is already wrong with this strip? TO deflect criticism later because it's already been said?

guffaw

Shit reminds me of mamabliss

how is this related in any way to Holla Forums

Reported.

Also
I know it's supposed to be a joke, but you can't trust these fuckers.

lol

The census of this in Holla Forums when this came out was general thought that the speech of Absorption Man was meant to be the rambling of a mad man. And Whor smacks him with feminism common sense of modern times.

So in the attempt to make Absorption man "evil" they made him fucking sane. It's a common occurrence with feminists.

I don't know to agree with this guy or not, cause i used to drink my own mixed cocktails and nobody called me gay for that yet.

-but would it be funny or cute if it were a well-drawn anime? Probably not.

All trannies must be killed.

what

I wish I had enough money to commission an animation studio to make a moeshit animu out of this. No gender politics, just a qt traps shenanigans.

You will die.

You should print out one of the shoops and plaster it on top of that.

Sock my Duck?

Sorry, it was vague.

You will die because you are a faggot. You will be killed explicitly because of this.

Holy shit, way to prove everyone right who complained about hearing this female Thor shit from the beginning. I'm left wondering if male sexism in comics ever even played it's agenda this straight. Yeah, that kind of thing used to happen and guess what? They fucking sucked, nobody reads them anymore for anything but a laugh. Thing is at least it had it's own identity and things got better. This on the other hand is supposed to be a successor to meterial that no respect is being taken for, just using a name that earned it's place and bastardizing it back to the stone age because you want to go "Oooh, my turn!".

So is this literally Thor or just another of that horse-face whatever-the-fuck versions of him? -because if she has her own identity she sure doesn't take it to act like a proud woman.

This controversy is almost a year old. Everything you can possibly say about it has been said better several times over. Stop taking the bait, you retard.

user, you know what a tranny is right?

It's not like a trap where it's just a boy in girl's clothing

They have their dick and balls cut off.

Cut.

Off.

And then a hole is made, where the scrotum used to be.

A transsexual actually has to place a thing into this hole for a certain amount of time each day to prevent it form healing.

user, you understand this right?

But being a transgender is about identity, regardless of genitals or how many knives went to them. :^)

The whole threat constitutes bait if that does, in which case you're a bigger dumbass than me for intentionally going to a :^) thread in the first place.

I'm transgender and Assigned Male is cancer.

I don't want to fuck Erin.

I want to kick her in the shins and then run away laughing.

I want to save Erin.

Can I suck your dick?

WHAT IS THE JOKE FOR FUCK SAKE

Quicktime events are cancer.

That people set down the controller when they see a cutscene start only to get bitchslapped by a QTE? I don't think it's funny, but it's not hard to understand what they were going for.

pic is a year old or so. But this isn't even the worst they did with Thor. To make it more clear. During Whor run the writers did to Thor what Bethesda did to Fallout series. Lots of canon ignored to fit the story the writers are trying to make.

pure sweet is good*
also trips holy shit

I'm not surprised

LmaO

I think we evolved to feel glad when we suddenly see something familiar. You know, it was useful back in the wilderness, because if you evolved to feel glad when you've met someone you knew, then you were more likely to stick to him or her, so it increased your chances of survival. Think of pairbonding, just more general.
And it is also true when it comes to smells and the taste of food you've been eating as a child. It's logical that seeking familiar things help you survive, so you seek them. These "jokes" hijack this feeling, because you suddenly meet something familiar, and so you might feel glad. This is also the reason bad comedians just make references to a lot of random thing, hoping that something will be familiar to the audience. This is how those maymays work.

But user, pairbonding is a myth and cuckoldry is the fetish of the intellectual.

Now you're talking my language, friend.

Who the fuck would be stupid enough to even try and say something like this

Good all we need to do then is jailbreak our guns.

Sex-positive "it's just a one night stand, no biggy" feminists and retards come to mind.

You can't just say that and not post proof, you massive fag. Time to deliver.

Why would you call yourself a transgender?
You should identify yourself as the gender you want to be (assuming you obviously believe that crap). Why would you isentify as the purgatory in-between.

Also, how do you plan on killing yourself?

They're not even trying to hide it anymore, jesus fucking christ.

yeah faggot, show us your dick/fake disgusting wound you call a vagina

maybe

Really for fucks sake. Can they put a bit of effort in their shit.

Can't wake up.

This is some kind of alien invasion shit isn't it?

You know the drill.

I tried to make it more realistic.

Wait a sec, did white korra get penny arcaded? Why the fuck would the shitcunt responsible for penny arcade's abysmal art ever be offered work anywhere?

Will trannies ever be recognised as the mentally ill faggots they are?

Die in a fire.

This is clearly an ayylmao experiment to see how far they can shift the overton window.

I share a fucking country with this degenerate.

So you have the means to make this world a better place.

shocking

post fake boobs and dick or get out

if you're post-op skip the photos and get out.

DICK OR GTFO

I am disappointed.

So what? Who fucking cares what somebody else does with their body? If they weren't such narcissistic special snowflakes that tried to force everyone to "respect their pronouns" and showed a modicum of understanding that they are an aberration from the norm - and that being such carries with it the weight of being treated differently - then maybe hardly anybody would mind.

But then again, a lot of these people do this solely for the attention - then for some reason get butthurt when they get that attention, or when that attention is not ohhing and gushing over how special and unique and brave they are.

So they have to shove a spacer in their crotch hole to keep it from healing, the same way someone with pierced ears have to keep a stud in to keep that hole from closing. So what? I just object to the idea of being forced to recognize them as some kind of "brave oppressed pariahs" of society or heroes, or risk being called a bigot, because of their particular brand of body modification.

Do you think people who look like that ever wake up and just consider suicide because they're irreversibly ruined their bodies?

I dunno. I'm not one of them.

Maybe?

Holy shit, has he been banned from GDQ events yet?

Isn't it already the case in the DSM-5? Or maybe you meant the general view held.

Everything about this is abhorrent. Especially the fucking artstyle.
Can't he do better than that so people have something nice to look at before they realize they're reading a shite webcomic about "MUH TRANNY ISSUES"?

Yes.

A lot of trannies end up commiting suicide when they regret their stupid decisions, same with these degenerates.

Absolutely, look up the tiger man.

No, he's actually incapable of doing better. SJWs are uncreative and untalented.

I wonder what would happen if either of those would meet some superstitious tribe of jungle niggers.
They would definitely be treated as devils or maybe worshipped out of fear.

No, it’s the opposite. The APA, under threat of execution and the deaths of their families, have removed faggotry and trannies from the DSM.

FOLLOW YOUR LEADER

I don't care. I care however that this mutiliation is paid with my tax money and those psychopaths are treated as a special rights group above normal citizens. I also care that the government declares war against me when I say the truth about those insane people:

breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/27/nyc-will-fine-you-250000-for-misgendering-a-transsexual/

I'm not as up to date on the DSM as I used to be, but I doubt trannies give a shit about it considering it was written by white males.

I wonder what his final thoughts were. Probably something about how his family fucking hates him and everyone he ever meets thinks he's a retarded freak.

And he had nobody to blame but himself

Now he's in Hell

Reported for supporting genocide.

Damage to society through acceptance of mental illness is degeneracy.

I don't like how a lot of my tax money is spent either. So what? You don't get to decide how it's spent. And honestly, it's less than pocket change compared to what the US and most countries bring in annually.

You could probably body mod every motherfucker in the US to this extent with the expenses paid to develop one hyper-cutting edge fighter jet that will never ever ever see production or use in the field because of technical limitations and cost of production.

I'd much rather all that money be spent on developing the technology necessary to setting up a colony on mars, or - you know, fixing basic infrastructure. But that's now how it works.

Nice fucking ratio you dumb piece of shit

F-35 says hello

Lurk moar, newfag.

Tell me again about how what some retard does to their own body will cause the death of the white race.

I care, I don't want to see that shit

Democracy in 2016
Freedom ain't free :^D

I've heard he's still in purrgatory.

That's not an excuse to fuck up the aspect ratio.

i love this shit

Tbh the tree of liberty and freedom needs to be watered with the blood of patriots.

oyy lmao

Fuck it up? I didn't change it.

Unless you mean how I'm slightly off on each individual panel. In which case, don't you fags have minecraft castles to build? Jesus, never thought I'd see a someone autistic enough to take loss seriously besides Tim Tim.

Where do you think you are?

You should read the full letter that that quote is poached from. It's hilarious. TJ is basically calling these post-revolution-revolutionaries a bunch of ignorant fools, but serve a useful purpose, because they keep the spirit of freedom alive - even if they must be crushed to preserve the government.

The blood of patriotic idiots is the gris for the mill for manufacturing the spirit of freedom.

If I pull that off, would you die?

Libtards believe in evolutionism? That explains alot.

All of the problems of western civilization can be traced back to 18th century "enlightenment" thinking.

Darwinism, Materialism, Naturalism, Humanism. The foundation of degeneracy.

And now you are acting like a retard.

Stop it. It is bad for you.

Reddit

WAH, WHY CAN'T IT BE LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS LIKE IN MY LEAVE IT TO BEAVER SHOW

LOL

Yeah, fuck the enlightenment, all those faggots ever gave us was the fundamental workings of modern democracy, non-catholic christianity, and the exploration of new continents.
The industrial revolution on the other hand was utter shit

You mean the one they tried to hunt down after they murdered their prophet?
How edgy m8.

Come on, stop projecting so hard.

You can deny the truth and believe whatever you want, but you will make a fool of yourself otuside your circle.

Your next line is *tips fedora*

Only if the intent was to bring western civilization to it's knees, in under a century. Which I guess it was.

What could go wrong?

Mob rule.

What is the Protestant Reformation?

I think there are some discoveries that ACTUALLY make early christians responsible of the fire of Rome. Others just said that it was just another fire like the many Rome had in all it's history.

It worked for at least as long as Rome stood, and with far more people under it.
Speaking of Rome, it only stood as long as it did because a charismatic, competent leader Caesar stepped up when the senate was too busy fighting amongst themselves, much like how American government now is busy fighting amongst themselves while a charismatic, competent leader Trump is stepping up.
Looking forward to being long dead by the time of the next Roman collapse.

You seem to be confusing modern democracy with Athenian democracy.
Also, I'm reasonably sure the reformation is considered part of the enlightenment.

I didn't know Freemasons browsed Holla Forums.

I'm reasonably sure that you don't know jackshit when it comes to the history of Europe.

What could go wrong?

You realize the collapse is NOW right? trump isn't going to stop it, it's no longer something you can change with ballots, only bullets.

Sure, you can educate them on our ideals, but people have the right to live as they choose regardless of how retarded it might be to either of us.

And I have the right to stop them. Rights only exist because we want them to.

The best part about Whor is that she is the PERFECT VICTIM.
She is a PERPETUAL victim because her character has literal cancer, but according to Thor cannon, the armor worn by Thor cleanses the body of toxins, so it will keep her healthy except for the fact that CANCER ISN'T A TOXIN so the cancer will continue to grow and spread through her body, the Thor armor will only prolong the suffering.
She is the perfect victim'.

That's funny considering the Roman Catholic church is the Whore of Babylon.

The Jesuits lie in bed with the Freemasons, Illuminati and occult forces.

Yes goy, protestants are bad guys!
Don't forget to give the pope your shekels, so he can buy a new - I mean, get your relatives out of purgatory.

I'd say rights exist inside a legal system, and they aren't abstract things that exist in a separate, higher reality. So your right only as strong as the powers that ensure their existence.

You'll suck cocks in hell, heretic.

>tfw people don't recognize that the Roman empire actually lasted up until about 500 years ago. in the east anyhow

ohoho

Exactly, rights are won, not given.

shit
lol no
nothing to do with the enlightenment itself

try again, faglord

Pick one.

The main difference between protestants and kikes is that the protestants think Jesus was kind of cool. But not as cool as usury.

come on m8

Rights exist to secure the equality of all citizens under the law. The law attempts to prevent humanity from imploding on itself. Besides, I don't see why you are so concerned with what people you don't know do.

to prevent humanity from imploding on itself. No man is an island, they aren't just hurting themselves they are hurting others.

modern democracy is, in concept, literally about giving control over state to plebs, which is something almost every ancient philosopher warned against. It rewards populism, propaganda, and manipulation overall rather than good leadership, and provides the perfect breeding ground for corruption, which it encourages ("Remember you won't be in power forever. Better hoard as much money as you can right now, while you have the means, or you'll have to look for some shitty job later on"). And let's not even delve into how much of a retard the regular voter is, and that he is the last person who should decide anything about the country. Democracy doesn't work even on paper, and the only reason for why it came into existance is due to populistic manipulation with "Your vote matters :^) You are all ruling the country :^)" when, in fact, your vote's influence is so low as to be a statistical zero.

Knowing the town he committed suicide in and how shitty the cops are there, its more likely it was actually murder.

Eltonel is god.

Still not as bad as Tyndale translating the Bible into the vulgar tongues of Europe, so that every idiot and their retarded brother could read it for themselves and form their own personal interpretations.

Death was too good for him.

We could be like this all day or you could admit you are wrong and go baptize and accept Christ and his holy church, you sinner.

The Bible was written in a vulgar tongue, so any translation into a non-vulgar one would be corrupted anyways.

Remember that the New Testament was written in Greek, and that was the standard in the eastern part of the empire. Then the Vulgata was the Latin translation, that was intended for the common people of the wester part. So the Vulgata was very vulgar.

For a bunch of faggots who hate memes you guys sure are loving throwing that word around

daily reminder the one who makes this trash comic is the one on the right.

"Just before he died, Tyndale prayed that God would "open the eyes" of Henry VIII, thereby allowing people in England to have access to their own Bibles translated into their own language."

Soon after, the KJV was made.
Looks like God is with the Protestants :^)

Rome didn't want the Bible to be made in the vernacular because people would see the Latin bullshit traditions and rituals have nothing to do with Christ.

The moment people began to read scripture for themselves, it became widely known that the RCC is the Whore of Babylon spoken of in Revelation.

Keep lying to yourself. Maybe you just go to Limbo, like all the unbaptized babies.

sigh. ok boner.

Why are you lying?

The world loves the Pope.
The world is with the Vatican.

Bible-believing Christians are laughed and mocked, because they don't compromise.

And Catholics are behind the ecumenical movement and "coexist" bullshit.

I was quoting the guy from before because he is a retard and an heretic.

as Jesus said: "Get out of her"

How does it "hurt" you specifically, user? How does it hurt anyone? Does gazing upon a complexion as disfigured and ungodly like that presented in or make you break out in hives? Or do you have PTSD flashbacks of Vietnam? If you were to put your hand on a hot stove, the reason why it burns is because you chose to put it there.

Catholicism and Islam are from Satan.

you disgust me, this is too much even for LOL threads

Ο Χριστός είναι ανάμεσά μας, ανόητοι

Thread reminder that the entire purpose of transgender bullshit is to acclimate the goyim for the arrival of the Jewish deity, which is a hermaphrodite kike/kikess.

#notallwaste

The only way to redeem yourself is stopping being retarded, or killing yourself.

????

For all the bitching one can find in this board, you'd think everyone is aware of the deeper connections between expectations and results. If you let shit developers thrive, you will get shit games. If you encourage people acting like degenerates in a society, that society will be filled with human trash.

You sound….Triggered.

The fuck are you on about?
I know Holla Forums are a bunch of tinfoil hat wearers when but isn't a bit of a stretch?

but then again, anyone who goes against Holla Forums is apparently a SJW/ Cuck/ Jew/ Holla Forums etc.

Wasn`t the goal to turn women into promiscuous whores that resent their own bodies and believe marriage is modern slavery and to turn men into emasculated passive partners incapable of satisfying their females, thus sabotaging the chirstian family model and corruption society from within?

Are you some kind of meta shitposting/shill?

You seem to think I am protestant simply because I think the Catholic Church is an abomination filled with gay men and child molesters.
You are wrong, I believe that True Christianity died years ago when Constantine changed the doctirines of Christianity for his own gain. "The Romanz didnu nuffins dey wuz good boys it was da Juze" and "Remember to pay your taxes you pleb".
There is a reason God abandoned us long ago and it is because we defiled his scripture with worldy things, with politics and heresy.

am I cool yet?

I've always been with the catholics, but seeing how the pope is clearly susceptible to heresy… Lately, I've been considering the merits of the orthodox church.

It's not the only fag you are sharing the country with, m8.

(checked)
(1) negated by dubs, lucky break

so those are numales?

It's ok if they destroy themselves and encourage others to do so as long as they're not a social nuisance :^)

current year consenting adults what's wrong with being a massive piece of shit am i rite who cares dude lmao chop your parts drink hormones as long as you don't bother me with pronouns :^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

This fucker apologized over something that happened long before our grandparent's where born. I don't know why people elected this guy, then again I don't know why the people in my Province keep electing the liberals that do nothing but steal our money.

Please tell me that's a fucking edit because I refuse to believe CNN's editors allow their overlay to look that shitty.

Thats why.

See

There is always room for another at your local Parish.

Weeds, Legacy of his name, and dashing looks, that's a big reason.

here's a pic of her.

Real-life degenerates must be purged.

Check this out: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Rite_Orthodoxy

Severely underrated post.

Weed, pretty face, and not being Harper.

I wish there was some kind of a push to free the ancient patriarchates from the infidels.

Hey Holla Forums, post PDFs.

Catholics are gay cucks, but they did used to be pretty cool.

Closest thing I got is Russia m8

Nice to see some redpilled Christians around here.
This thread took a interesting deviation from Politics-Drama-Furshit formula. But i wouldnt fault this, thanks to the shit happening lately.

This new Pope is fucking insane, actually.

Does anyone know if his talke about Isis, Islam and saying that europeans getting outbreed by rapefugees was a good thing ? I know that he was lefty scum and shit like this back in the day, but thats too insane to be real.
Better luck with the next one Pope.

There was a woman who claimed she saw this pope murder a baby in a satanic ritual.

Roman Catholicism, not even once.

After Vatican II, I seriously hope more Catholics enter into the Orthodoxy.

What a beautiful firearm.

Got a present for you

Nigga, the new Pope excused for the crusades in his pro-Islam speech. Shits is beyond fucked.

I have no words

Those engravings give you no tactical advantage whatsoever.

Jokes on you, I already have those.

I didn't mean to post the first one.

It's an edit

There may not even be a next pope with him.
>said Trump's wall is a sin which is a statement that caused a drop in Catholic support for him

Fight then, if it is your calling. I'm not encouraging or enabling anything by not caring. I have no reason to get involved in the lives as others. On the scope of the game industry, educate the masses, refuse to economically support developers and publishers, make your own games, protest. But, if somehow, despite all of this storm of anger and opposition, if someone is still not convinced, you shouldn't lynch or stone them to death, nor should you embrace and congratulate them for being against the grain for whatever reason, you should just let them be. All you can do is voice your opinion and hope that someone listens. Of course, this is entirely my opinion, which is equally as validated as yours or anyone's in my eyes. We can agree to disagree.

Nigger, if I am anything as of now, the last thing I am is triggered.

Neither does the plate armor covered with pictures of flipping people the bird.
Or the penis armor.
Doesn't stop people from making ART

No, the video is also overlayed but him virtue singling was during most of Canada burning.

My people.

but engravings doesn't give you tactical advantage

I was just trying to be nice

If you think Holla Forums is bad, you should see the kikes.

One of many goals. The Eternal Jew is pretty good at hitting more than one target with his kikery. Spend thousands of years undermining humanity and teaching your Jew larvae what works and what doesn't and you'd get good at it too.

Yeah fuck it.

In all seriousness though, the point he's trying to make is that secularism is the source of most if not all the problems we have today.
When you kill god, people start to whorship their own assholes.

Any handholding pictures of Christ-tan yet or are there no anime pictures to trace over?

It makes the gun lighter.

Nah, this is the soundtrack of our age.

I never seen them in that order :^)

True. Today, cathlicucks are horrible.
Orthodox guys are okay, and have the best looking churches, but overall, I prefer 'baptist' mostly unaffiliated with anyone else churches.

Exactly. I supported papism before because a central head of a religion made drastic steps, such as the crusades, possible, and because I trusted the cardinals to elect someone who is actually catholic. Seems like they decided being 'hip and cool and progressive' was worth more than ancient traditions or Bible, although I don't think even they realised just what scourge they were unleashing at the time. Maybe if conciliarism made a return… In any case, this fuckwad of a pope damaged catholic christianity more than any of his predecessors since before the reformation.

Also forgot to mention

That's bullshit, but I believe it. We're talking about a denomination which has been known to dig up the corpses of dead popes to excommunicate them, in which merchant-king popes would ride their elephants through the streets of Rome on their way to buy sweet meats, and in which (supposedly) a female pretender to the throne of St. Peter ruled in secret until she fell off her horse and had a child - revealing she was a woman.

People start worshiping their assholes when the kikes are allowed to live, due to them projecting their shit-obsession onto the populace and sticking references to it fucking everywhere in media.

just saw this in another thread holy shit you guys work fast

It's fucking mind-boggling how the most powerful political leader of a massive country mentioned by name the antics of several anonymous users on an image board.

And sacked and deposed Constantinople, then left it to the Muslims after being driven out by God-fearing, rightful inhabitant Orthodox.

But the good Lord teaches us to forgive, like he does.

The RCC is nothing but gay sex orgies now, the reason why this pope was elected and the other one kicked out was because the last one hated and wanted to cleanse the filth while the new one participates in it.

The previous pope looked evil as fuck.

Litterally a Dark Sith caricature from Star Wars.

I was talking about this Isis comparison and the other talk about muslims/Islam, so its actually true.
Poor family, this Pope not only is insane he is a fucking asshole
Holy fuck, those other points. The hell one is moot, if you only consider it a effect of the end of the times, but still very contrary to the Catholic point of view of all things for fucks sakes.
What a fucking heretic.
And i am not even Catholic at all, but still feel repulsed over this shit

Yeah, but this one actually is evil.

So what? I'd take a pope that looks like Hotwheels but is actually christian over the fucking cuck sitting there now.

Why does male thor have the fluffiest looking go-tee on the last pannel. Can take a nap on that shit.

His hand writing is horrible. I can't be the only one that thinks this.

Guess who one of the new personas in Persona 5 is? Even the Japs are starting to cuck.

You are obsessed with worldly thing and are surprised when it backfires on you.
One pope encourages degeneracy, another wanted to stop it. I know which one has my support.

Everyone should be repulsed over his fuckery, but half the people act like 'Lol, it's religion, who cares?' and the other half goes 'He is so progressive this is so cool, etc.'

What game is this?

Ungh, it's so impractical… Show me more, you dirty user.

I was actually going to post that, but the engraving under the barrel looks like shit.

All popes are wicked, user.

Apostolic succession is unscriptural.
Popes are antichrists.

Looks like Total War: Attila.

It began on oldchan with the intention of getting the normalfags out. But as they say, pretend to be a specific kind of retard too long, you attract a company of those that don't see the jest.

Correction, one is still the Anti-Christ because he destroys everything about the Church through his mere presence. The other was no longer allowed to be the Anti-Christ because of his beliefs.

The bishop of Rome holds no authority over the rest of Christianity, he is a first among equals.

Πρῶτος μεταξὺ ἴσων

Also, does anyone have that one comic where there is some hipster problem glasses wearing fag who talks down to everyone like he and his movement are the fucking second coming. I do remember that the character was traced in red.

is this why pol is so shit nowadays? you cant go two posts without seeing "muh degeneracy"

Well… pope is still, technically, the patriarch of Rome. If someone with the will to mend the Great Schism got elected there, he, theoretically, could if he was content with being one of the most powerful leaders of the faith rather than THE one most important leader. Most of the other differences between the churches are mostly details, as far as I know

No, it's shit because 4chan faggots flooded over here because of moot.

Die, kike.

Kill yourself, kike.

Nah, you don’t have the right to fuck children or animals or damage society.

wew

And as a result, we have feminism, bugchasing, drug addicts and Mark Zuckerburg. Need I say more?

Read the Talmud.
You’re a goddamn retard and will die when society collapses.
Why not disprove us, then?

Engravings give you no tactical advantage whatsoever.

He said none of those things. The church would elect an antipope (true pope) and depose him if he had.

relevant

I don't like this extremist shitposting. It's not entertaining, it doesn't net entertaining replies, it generally just shits up threads with nothing but some unfunny retard bickering to show for it. Since it does nothing but lower board quality, I have to assume goons are responsible.

It's ornamental

I should have elaborated more to avoid confusion. People have the right to live as they choose, but other people are equally entitled to live their lives as they choose. If there is any conflict of interest between one's desire and another one's right to life, then the latter supersedes the desire. This is a core part of civility, which separates us from other animals.

The Pope is also technically still a King of Rome. The main issue with the current Pope is that he's pandering far too heavily to the left. I can only assume that a nationalist reawakening throughout the West would either causes Francis to leave like Benedict before him, Francis will go with the new flow of nationalism or his actions would cause another massive split in the church similar to the Protestant Reformation.

I hope another split doesn't happen as the last one weakened the hell out of Christianity and left it vulnerable to the Muslims for too long. However, I also believe that Liberalism and Socialism need to be defeated in the West before the church will really change its ways.

Here's your reply.

So either by reading the bible or by listening to your pastor.
lol, papist lies
Protestants don’t say that.
Your quote disproves catholic claims.
And yet your quote disproves that claim.
Protestants don’t say that.
THERE IS A PLACE IN HELL FOR PAPISTS AND A HOLE JUST YOUR SIZE.
jesus-is-lord.com/cath.htm
carm.org/is-catholicism-christian
faithdefenders.com/articles/worldreligions/Ten_reasons_why_Christ_Catho.html
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/catholic_church_is_not_christian.htm

Because this people must be leftytards or libiral degenerates that dont know shit about whats actually happening, or just cattle that takes anything as given.
After such long history of Popes, this is the first one to talk shit about his "own" religion and the foundations of Christianity as whole.
The others were crazies in some way or another, but this one is going full NWO at mach 10 speed and going faster.
No wonder he talked about only staying for 3 years in half as Pope.

Bitch I'm a hateful nigga because of stupid assholes like you

Refer to .

And since my links blow the fuck out of all of your claims but one, here’s the last one.
christian-history.org/sola-fide.html
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=mt7:16&version=KJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=james2:10&version=KJV

Christ-chan in all three forms is cute, regardless of heresies. You’ve done orthodox, and now for protestant and catholic.

Excellent prottie memes, but I am no papist

Why is the second one a spic?

The Moors did a hell of a number on the Spanish

You're not going far enough, let's give them free liposuction and have it all subsidized by taxpayers. Don't forget to add them to our Pride Parade during Mardi Gras to celebrate our LGBTAIAB+ community.
Also if anyone criticises this, they get fined $500,000 and arrested.

Fuck, I thought I edited that… Guess it was a smaller copy. I’ll fix it.

You were blown the fuck out. Just accept it.

FROG
R
O
G

PUSSY
U
S
S
Y

You are wrong though, I am not a Catholic

cmon son

Nice try you filthy heretic, back to whichever false church spawned you.

I'm from burgerland and what the fuck did Harper do that's worse than Trudeau? Trudeau seems like the worst fucking human being on the planet.

or maybe just send them to therapy or a suicide booth instead of giving hackjob pharmacists and doctors money for hormone treatment or sex change surgery

people who enable that stuff are criminals in my eyes

this isn't some atheist shit either since that has effectively become a religion as well. the more you need to affiliate with a certain group the less i feel like you can think for yourself

yes, many of the traditional christian morals are actually good ones, but you don't actually need to spend your time praying or going to church to follow those rules

affiliations take away from your independence

It's all quite silly when you don't have any proof that Jesus existed or 99% of the bible.

Thatsthejoke.txt

Yeah, I already responded to your shitpost. Pay attention.

Regardless, here’s a caucasian catholic Christ-chan as opposed to a caucasoid catholic Christ-chan.

wew, is it not heresy to claim something is God that is not?

The joke is from 2006.

man when i saw this back in the day i roared laughing

now that novelty is gone, but this old as bit still highlights the problem with games that is STILL FUCKING GOING ON

Muslims and Jews would be classified as heathens because they aren't distorting or changing religious doctrine/lore
Protestantism and orthodox christianity would be heresies of Catholicism because they altered the catholic faith into something different.
I guess maybe you could classify atheists as heretics if they were Christian before, big maybe though.

Poor bait.

Because Catholicism is identical to 2nd century christianity and 'totally' isn't a heresy.

Nice try Satan, peddle your lies someplace else.

Too bad the earliest text from the New Testament is dated to be from 130AD at the absolute earliest. That info graphic proves nothing except that religion is most popular than philosophy.

You've got nothing.

psst, hey kid, I got some apocrypha for you. Wanna learn how Jesus Christ & Mary Magdalene got married?

what happened with the fire? is still going?

When is the end of the world going to happen?
if god doesnt hurry up, there is not going to be much left to burn in holy fire.

I know it's probably wrong but I really like #4, it's a beautiful pistol

russels my jimmies

christ is observed to exist
or at least a cult leader named christ

oh man

If gender is meaningless enough to them that they can call themselves trans without changing a single fucking thing save for their name, how can they feel strongly enough about their gender to want to change it?

I don't give a shit that you're trans. You're a faggot and you should kill yourself because that is the most fucking reddit-esque statement that anyone can possibly make, and it exemplifies everything bad about that shithole.

They elected the faggot in the first place, m8. I doubt they just wrote down a name blindly without any consideration for what they are signing up for, additionally it was someone from their own organisation and not some random beggar from the street that they gave a Bible and a fancy dress. The Plot Against The Church even warned of the Catholic Church being slowly taken over this way, which would be from the bottom up because if (((they))) had tried to start with the Papacy then their pope would get thrown out almost instantly. I know that the media likes to cherrypick quotes from every single pope in existance but in this case he has actually said most of this shit.

reminder that 'moderate' christians are fag enablers

To be fair, that one seems pretty in line with Christianity.