Negro dyke to become new rap superstar

Negro dyke to become new rap superstar

The jewing intensifies every day…

Million views on jewtube…

Correction 190 million views, so liek half of murica.

A million bots will do that, yes.

Seriously. Why do people still think these things are real?

Ya probably chinese bots or sum sheeet but jews are apparently pushing her on the radio (who listens to that anyway?) and TV now.

The figure if it worked when it comes to making negros mainstream, why not dykes, transexuals etc.

Gross

and why the fuck would anyone on Holla Forums care?

so this is the next natural progression of the tikkun olam? Interesting times we are living in.

Oh no better save rap it's the last stand of implicit whiteness. :^)

My partner listens to rap.

She's old. Apparently some other nigger bitch raps with drake now so this one doesn't matter anymore.

Did that dumb bitch just spill patron all over herself just pouring the shit?
Anyway, this song sucks and the video looks like some jew put it together after watching two or three hipster hip hop videos. Sounds like she sucks live too.

lmao

Are you a dyke/fag or a leftist numale who thinks calling your girlfriend/fiance/wife a girlfriend/fiance/wife is sexist?

I thought he was a cop or emt. Who on Holla Forums could be such a faggot.

Better dan errybody n da game cept rucka ali.

Fucking Milonakis. Isn't that guy 40 years old with some weird illness? Anyway that show on MTV was funny as shit back in my normie days.
is he a (((merchant))) too?

Yup
He's Greek IIRC

Damn I need to rewatch this lol. I just hope it's not a letdown after all these years, like with so many other things when you revisit them. There's a torrent, yes!

already happened

and Mr Bond

(((190.887.923 Views)))

You guys are out of touch. Which is fine because why would this ever pass your radar, but you are wrong.

1 - This is old news. Young Ma has been around for at least a year and is a part of that whole kike one hit wonder mill that is currently happening on the internet. Kike producers find these niggers and churn out garbage rap songs until one sticks. This one song stuck and has already made it's rounds. She is like a dyke version of Soulja Boy.

2 - Most people heard the song first and thought it was a guy rapping. Log out of your Youtube accounts that cause echo-chambers in the comments, refresh the video and read the actual comments where niggers are all like "ew dis is a bitch helll nawww"

3 - OP is an out of touch retard. Everyone knows pop culture is a wasteland of degeneracy. The best we can do is ignore it and shame anyone who actually likes it. actually the best we can do is gas the kikes

Lesbianism in pop music has been a theme for the last few years. Not the Katy Perry satirical lesbianism, but actual serious lesbianism.

Kids eat this shit up because it makes them feel like good open minded goyim. It was only a matter of time before it hit the rap scene. Now that it's here it's fun to see a nog's reaction to it. Niggers don't make it a habit of pretending to be open minded or tolerant.

Lol are you a dyke or a cop?

Pic semi related (at the bottom)

Is that the dyke gangster from The Wire?

No but she looks somewhat similar, probably styled after her. This vid is without it.

Whatching niggers eat: the video..

He's got some awful disease that makes him look like a 16 year old even though he's over 40 at this point.

No wonder the diversity police are after him.

checked and /thread

Result A - Niggers rebel against this faggotry
Result B - Niggers accept the faggotry and reproduce less
i'm fine with either

Sheboons are manly and niggers are more likely to be faggots.

The Jew is really losing it's touch. They want to use their pets against but then turn around and weaken them like this. Seriously Shlomo, get your shit together.

We already have a negro dyke rapper
We don't need a new one.
Mostly because none of the others will ever threaten to bite off Schlomo's weewee for trying to 'casting couch' them.

Fuck, video appears gone, shoulda thought to nab it, but didn't because it was so old.
Well, anyway, this one.
She and her 'crew' were probably the last breakout act before jewtube became a major promotional thing. Had a fight with the original producer and said 'she'd finish what the bris started if you expect me to get on my knees like these other bitches'
They did everything themselves, didn't have to pay hymie a dimey.
It's shitty music, but they being their own start-up is something that could be learned from.
I remember all this from that pop-up video shit, they all essentially "apprenticed" to old musicfags in their own 'hood after blowing off (obviously not literally) the exec, each learning one part of 'the biz' (like Timbaland learning to work the studio equipment, Devante working the club contacts,etc)
20 of'em living in two beat-up broke down apartment rooms making demos, and all but 2 of them eventually wound up getting on the radio and mad normie-famous.
So yeah, fuck the kikes, produce it and distribute it all yourselves! Probably a lot easier now than then, even.