Who is this guy Holla Forums?

Just exactly who the hell is this guy? Isn't he some host on a channel nobody watches anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4295400/Spring-Breakers-defy-drink-ban-twerk-flash-fight.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just another journalist that sold his soul for money. That he's a nigger is just icing on the cake.

Whats his name though?

Don "Don't Worry, It's" Lemon

See:

Barack Obama

Michele Obama

Kek
(Checked)

Well he is Obama's bitch, is he not?

Maybe it's this guy in disguise.

I love when non-citizens like this half-nigger and Current Year Man try to tell us Americans what to think and feel.

A half blood nigger

I used to follow stand up for quite some time and when I heard that Jon Stewart was leaving I'd assume it would be someone I'd heard of or atleast seen on the Daily Show before. I've never heard of this guy before it was announced he was going to be the host. Next thing I know I start seeing his shit stand up specials and people talking like he's been around for ages.

He's a south african illegal immigrant that has taken it upon himself to criticize a country he isn't even allowed to be in.
He's basically Obama.

Don Lemon

A filthy nigger who needs to die.

That's Will Smith.

He's a (((journalist)))

He looks like he fits in with these people.

Just another marxist puppet in the white genocide game. Also, I just made my first webm and its semi related.

he's a smug kike nigger faggot who also happens to be an illegal. he has to go back

A nigger/kike hybrid who was allowed to emigrate from South Africa while thousands of whites are being slaughtered and not allowed to leave.
Put it on the list.

He's basically an affirmative action hire because he's only there due to being a nigger and leftists crying about no black hosts.

I feel decay.

That said, holy shit, the reactions in those pics are priceless.

That black chick laughing, and the face on that black guy are 10/10.
Stunned Jamal hoping he can hit it, and his friend looking disgusted.
"Bitch, please."
"Oh mein gott!"

He's a coloured from South Africa that does comedy that only non-whites and white liberals enjoy.

Trevor Noah

No, it's Don Lemon.

He's a British comedian born in Africa that that was pushed as sexually desirable by dikes in Brittan.
He is one of the long con actors that has been groomed from childhood to destroy the west.

I forgot to mention that he was one of the few non-whites that went to kike shools in SA. His father was most likely a jew and his mother was black.

you a funny goy

Nig Noggerson

I make a point to change the channel every single time his show comes on. It might be the single most consistent thing I've ever done in my life, and I have a sort of autistic pride about it.

The fuck is this? Spring Break shots? I need context for these skank bitches.

Things like this make me question the overall competency and planning of the kikes. The daily show was their latest, greatest achievement in brainwashing teenagers and young adults into leftist propaganda. Stewart is a dirty jew but he was great at what he did. When he left the show, they purposely threw away any hopes at its continued success by hiring a talentless mulatto that only the most twisted, diehard liberals can stomach watching with a forced smile. They did the same thing giving Stewart's pet nigger Larry Wilmore his own show. What could have been a continuation of the 1 hour power block of propaganda they had with Stewart/Colbert totally imploded due to virtue-signalling self-sabotage. I just don't get it.

Sure looks like Spring Break. I live by the sea and they all look busted like this. They're college-aged and they already look like they're in their thirties from binge drinking.

it was from daily mail.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4295400/Spring-Breakers-defy-drink-ban-twerk-flash-fight.html

He's kin to some kike animal hoarder

Same here. I don't watch too much basic cable TV outside of sports (I do torrent loads of shows like Better Call Saul, etc. though), but whenever I see commercials for his show and Samantha Bee's show on The Comedy Channel, I either mute it change it. I'm in Canada and they promote it here like crazy. The main ad I see for Noah's show goes like this:

>Noah impersonates Trump and goes something like, "Some people put their sheets over their shoulders, my friends and I put them over our heads"

Samantha Bee's ads are just as insufferable, and she actually comes off as even snarkier. Sorry about sending her down there. Please don't deport her back. Send her to Mexico with her pets.

Niggerfaggot #5293

A Jew.

Is he the guy from the video? I can't tell niggers apart.

Yeah, they look terrible for that age.

Dubs confirm drunk slags look 15 years older than they are. Their pussies look even worse

When I see these type of images I actually welcome the American caliphate and watching the sharia police string these degenerates up from lamp posts.

Nice try midf

Fuck you schlomo, keep your degeneracy in Tel Aviv where it belongs, got that?

Looks like a nigger to me and they don't have identities in my mind.

Kikes will burn for real this time, they memed their own destruction from the holocaust lie

Legit don't know who that nigger is, but I hear he's the cuck now doing the daily show. A complete shit show no one but sjw watch