This is the best card game ever made

This is the best card game ever made.

Hearthstone.

Sequel when?

I heard in Japan it was advertised as it's sequel; makes sense since it has some remixed tracks from the first game.

So Holla Forums, Lancastrians…

… or Yorkists?

FINALLY, SOMEBODY ELSE WHO AGREES WITH ME.

Everybody else either brushes it off or don't know it exists. DotR could have been amazing with some proper balance. Pumpking zombie deck and trap/life damage+heal deck were the best.

Also Yorkists for lyfe. Though it doesn't matter since you have to fuck up both sides anyway.

Also I want honest answers: How many tries did it take you guys to finally beat your first match?

Stupid fucking insect bowl cut asshole took me like 15 tries goddamn.

Seto was the best character in that game.

Oh fuck, the trailer for that.
I know what ps2 game I'm tracking down next.

Forbidden Memories, Nightmare Troubadour, and WC 2010 are my shit.

Synchros were freakin' awesome. Xyz were kinda meh, and Pendulums are just annoying and dumb.

Capsule Monster Coliseum was fun when I played it, had a baller OST too IIRC. I don't have a PS2 anymore, but I'd love to play that and Duelists of the Roses again.

Question answered.

The very first match, or do you mean your first beastly match vs Nightmare or Kaiba? Cause I aced my first match vs Tea/Lancasters. Raping Tea & her deck became a by-the-minutes thing. Farming her cards was great as they were all honestly OP as shit.

Also loved the fuck out of this game as it let you finally construct viable strategies around and with ritual cards. Goddamn but I had a time with the various dragon fusions & rituals.

Tea was baby mode compared to Weevil. It all really depended on the deck you chose though. If you were not equipped right at the start, you were fucked against him. I wish I sided with Kiba the first time around after finding out how easy she was.

Admittedly I could have fucked up rex instead but I was stubborn.

Oh, weevil. Okay yeah, dude was a beast. He could clear your shit with the Man-Eater bug and the PUGM without much hassle.

But then, by the time I was up against him I'd beaten the game and had a Cursed Dragon and a few extra tricks to fuck his day.

That's actually just the opening.

Man, I forgot how hype that was.

pffff

Is this the power of YuGiOh retardation?

I was forgetting that was a thing

You're correct

But user, that's not Pokemon TCG

Makes sense.

Kill yourself

These guys because I needed to rape Anzu for a good few matches to get my fairy deck ready.