What are your thoughts on Diep.io?

What are your thoughts on Diep.io?

Flavor of the month .io game or does it have potential?

Other urls found in this thread:

diep.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pretty shitty game. basically cookie clicker.

I enjoyed it. I finally got to the top with an overlord named HitlerDinduNuf.

It's ok. I like the modular gameplay, but by gods, these people need to get good.

I hit the level-cap. I'm bored.

HolocaustIsALie

I played a round where I did nothing but increased body damage, speed, and health regen and made it to #4 by running into shit. Niggas need to get good.

My nigga.

I hit #3 on HolocaustIsALie by essentially doing that. I was going for damage and stuff as well, but got cock-blocked when I hit the level-cap. I was also a literal retard who picked Destroyer as an upgrade, and thanks to the "shoot enemy bullets to kill them" mechanic, I couldn't actually kill anyone else. So I just darted about for a while, scaring off small-fry while avoiding the other Top 10 faggots trying to kill me to boost their rank.

The shitiness of the majority of players is unbelievable, though.

Tfw I will never get to play meme games with Holla Forums because too much ping.

diep.io/

GET IN HERE NIGGERS

The dev is going to add a team mode soon

What is an .io game?

basically this and agar.io

I think there's one called slither.io that's a play off of snake.

good to know

Newfags, that was the best one.

don't forget cursors

Get the fuck out, these are worse than newgrounds tier ripoffs of the same shit. Can't wait for some mobile kike dev to take the premise and make it a cashcow so this shit stops being a thing.

Game is fun but holy shit am I lagging in it. I guess my old-ass 300kbps internet isn't doing too well anymore. Shame because to me it still feels pretty fast.

Got to the top.

Then I realized it was almost impossible to kill me. Suddenly became boring.

bump

too laggy to aim. Scripting lang faggotry

posted this on Holla Forums a little while ago.

Yeah i enjoy the game.
and i know some of you fags play agar.io too

I was also a triple twin when I got to the top, and I wasn't the only one. Very popular design.

Olay so i'm trying out this slither.io game. And man does everyone suck at it. NIGGER KILLAH got to #15 in like 3 minutes.

Yeah the game got played by youtubers something fierce. There's an army of dumb 12 year olds to wreck and, on top of that, if you set your name to something like Trump2016 everyone tries to attack you viciously, generally ending in a hilariously humiliating defeat for them.

They attack you out of hate and rage when you have a name like that, so when they get defeated they probably get even more upset. It's a good feel. I'll try and think of some other good names to use to get people to attack me some other time, but eh, right now I'm not really in the thinking mood.

As HolocaustIsALie, I generally ignored people. Except a faggot named Samuel. Because all kikes need to be gassed.

Three times. He went from mid-level to zero I reckon.

.io is a top level domain name (TLDN), like .com and .net. Traditionally, most TLDNs were all locations, like .us, .uk, and .de. .io is one of these, for the Indian Ocean. This is unique because anybody can get a domain, unlike most like .de which require residence within that country. I/O is also a computer term (input/output), so as a domain name, it's a new favorite of programmers and stupid hipsters alike.

Sage for unplayable bullshit with nothing but hackers.

How did the maker of Goatse.cx get the .cx name then, did he live in the Christmas Islands?

What about .zr?

How do you get past the horrendous lag?

Many regional TLDNs don't require residence in the country. It's all about whether they want to protect the TLDN for only their own people vs if they want to open it up to increase revenue or possibly get a better global recognition for their country.

slither.io is better.

Once you reach the top, you pretty much stay there.

I nailed this guy about 7-10 times with maxed out damage and penetration stalker subclass, he still managed to get away

But hey, I find it more fun than agar.io.

Hunter is absolute shit, don't waste your time upgrading into that.

Tri-Angle is the fastest.
works best for a Body Slam build

I'm fucking mad

At least when you got to the top in agario or slitherio it was actually fun.
Here the game is fun until you reach the cap and then everyone smaller then you can just run away and nobody at the top can kill eachother so there isn't anything to do.
Kind of defeats the point.

there's a team mode now

So once you reach max level you're as strong as the guy at the top of the scoreboard, or do you get more hp and damage as you continue to gain points or what

The team mode makes it more fun. Maxed Speed+Regen+HP with the rest in body damage as triangle and just got up in the people's faces.

Since everyone else just wants to spit bullets this should let you wipe out the enemy team's strong players by drawing all the fire and being hard to hit+near unkillable and just zip around them until you stumble into a teammate who can kill them with their better firepower while you corral them away from safety.

Also you can outrun the base missiles to let you spawn camp them if they want to try regaining exp. Shit's oppressive.

Slither.io is better. I wish it had powers and shit tho.

Fucking faggot I hope you learned your lesson.

Is this the same user that made Agar.io?

Wow, this is so unbelievably boring. I had more fun with agar.io and it was still the same dull and grindy shit.

Aw yiss, being first is pretty fun in this game, you get to make bigass circles and trap everyone inside.