Anyone on here who has played 20xx?

Anyone on here who has played 20xx?

youtube.com/watch?v=nGPTGrSTJWk

I´d like to know your opinion on it.
Also are there any other good megaman like games out there Holla Forums can recommend?

devs retweet anita sarkeesian, not worth my time

What did they tweet and why should this prevent me from getting my long needed dose of Megaman X?

Dude I've seen you shilling this nonstop. Chill dude

This
I wouldn't give them my money

This was the first thread i made on this board.
I really just want to talk about videogames. Sorry.

What difference does that make? It doesn't mean the game can't be good.

I agree.
i won´t let this bulshit stop me from playing a game.
It might just make me not pay.

Keep supporting Anita then.
And make your peace with the world knowing that when she falls, everyone who supported her as well as those who supported the supporters will fall as well.

And now
FUCK OFF

Just give it the old five finger discount like i will

RKS and RKS:F (Don't give money to those playism faggots just buy it on Dlsite if you want to support the devs)

Megamari

METAGAL

Uh

I guess i admire your integrity.

What a blessfull sight for my strained eyes.

THERE IS A SECOND ONE?!

shit find it is being difficult

My >gf gifted me it on >>>>STEAM

It's okay. The devs actually consistently update it, I don't see any agendas being pushed in-game though besides X being a female which is also qt.

Pirate it or get it on sale. It's decent if you liked the X series.

It's like they wanted to make an X game but didn't actually understand anything about X. Generated levels means a lack of good, cohesive level design and means it can't have levels change upon beating other levels like X. The art looks like generic flash shit, and the music is primarily 8-bit chiptunes despite X being a 16-bit game trying its best to emulate electric guitars. There's no full upgrade god status to work towards. Its just another victim of the "Y game with roguelike elements" trend that's been going on for a while, sacrificing quality game design for "infinite" content.

Anyone have it? It was updated like a day or two ago.

the art looks bad, why dont you play that bunny with a hammer game?

Yeah but is the game any good

This game looks fucking rad. Gonna have to pirate it though.

What does this stand for?

Wut?

rosenkreuzstilette
to bad only the first one had its story translated

learn to read faggot

How was that game with "gals" called? It was a megaman clone, it looked fine, but I couldn't find the a torrent.

Metagal, i think

As long as who they support doesn't effect gameplay or the game it's self who cares ?

Yeah I think we should support games based off of the game being fun. Not because of political beliefs. But then again if you don't want to buy it then, hey, whatever. Not saying the game is fun or even bad. Just saying that it's good to support good gameplay in general.

Because you encourage devs that not only hate the community, but also hate you for being a man, to become more popular and slowly push out of the industry actually good devs that wouldn't stab you in the back for the cause of social justice.

You're basically funding the SJ takeover of the industry.

Great job.

if hittler made a game that was fun i would buy it from him

Hitler doesn't hate video games nor the people that play them

No seriously, it actually says "Keep supporting Anita then." it's the first part of the post, you can't miss it.

Faggots who care more about shitty internet politics and baseless rumors than games, it seems.

By the way, I looked up the alleged anita retweet on the devs twitter and found nothing. So there you go.

Playism seems like an okay publisher to me. Much better than fucks like Nicalis.

Fucker if a game developer hates the community to the extent that it effects the game, then im not gonna play it.
So far the most sjw thing i've seen in the game are the female characters, im assuming that's just for the choice for personality and preference and not because he's MAN HATING.
And I never said that im gonna buy his game, if need be i'll get a demo or pirate it first to see if it's good. If i enjoy it i'll buy it.

Yeah, and Anita was just a shitty youtuber that had no say in the industry.

Stuff like this doesn't have immediate consequences, you'd think that being on chans would make you think twice before funding these kind of people after what we've seen happen in the past.

Looks like we're doomed to repeating the same mistake over and over.

Not once , but twice, fuck'em

I'm just being autistically mad over something minor aren't I?

I don't think handjobs will benefit this situation.

You got a point on the Anita thing, but with gatergate, and other groups. I find it hard that that special snowflakes will spring so fast. Unless they get to the normalfags first. In that case were we are going to have to shill our agenda to the youth.
And you'll find tards that will fund anything. We can only hope they learn from before and not do it again.

They've been springing up all over the industry, where the fuck have you been

It's already too late to prevent it, least people could do would be help contain it

Say it with me, gamers are fucking stupid. And I'm not saying this as a faggot from San Francisco that doesn't know the difference between Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest. I say this as a faggot that has played vidya as a little faggot.

Everyone that plays video games, full stop, is an idiot. That's why they get easily manipulating by asses like Anita.

Don't call it a grave

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever why you shouldn't pirate this game. The fact that you didn't default to this response tells me that you may in fact be a shill.

If you want to promote your game here at least be honest about it like the guys making Atomic Butcher.

For people who go on and on about meme magic you sure hate to admit this one might have a grain of truth in it.

Your cognitive dissonance is showing, my man. Listen, the moment their shitty beliefs actually affects the gameplay in any way then you have got a case. As it is we are looking at a game that looks fine and has no discernible SJW influence in it yet you are advocating against supporting it in any way because of the dev's personal beliefs.

Seriously, how do you guys not see this? Why are you so full of hyperbole and strawmen? Just look objectively at what you are doing and tell me how you can think it's fine? If a foot fetishist made a game where everyone has shoes on and nobody sexualizes feet in any way should you avoid it because you might be indoctrinated to foot faggotry?

I'm honestly not sure if you're legitimately retarded or a SJW shill

It must really suck trying to find a sane woman during this era.

Castrate your penis and hang yourself. Nobody in their right mind would fund someone who hates them and actively wants to fuck them over. Would you flip your shit at a black man not wanting to buy a fun game made by members of the KKK? Kill yourself you fucking shill.

Oh for fucks sake it's a "roguelike" too? This game is just pure unadulterated indieshit cancer.

Nigger are you fucking retarded? There is no pixelart in this game whatsoever. It looks a goddamn flash game.

If you are going to shill be honest with it, that way you don't look like a fucking cunt, also-

The only people that say this are insufferable douchebags that try to guilt trip people into buying their shit when they know nobody wants to have anything to do with them. i.e. Phil Fish.

That's mighty cool, user, but how about you check 'em