Which is a lot more Harder? DMC3 & DMC4 on DMD mode? Or any Dark Souls game on NG+?

Which is a lot more Harder? DMC3 & DMC4 on DMD mode? Or any Dark Souls game on NG+?

Go to sleep, user.

Definitely Dante Must Die. Even hard mode is a ballbuster in DMC. Dank soles is only hard until you stop making dumb mistakes.

Outside of a couple bullshit bosses, Dark Souls is easy as fuck.

Dark Souls

I say this because I've played and practiced DMC far more consistenly and often than Dark Souls. Not because of a statement on the mechanics or features.

dmc
t.never played dmc but dark souls is easy as shit

Was DMD when everyone one shoots including Dante, or was it that everyone one shoots Dante but you still have to kill them like normal?

the latter, the former is Heaven and Heaven mode

I meant Heaven and Hell mode

Is NG+ meant to be hard? I demolished it twice with my MLGS build.

NG+ of Dark Souls is even easier since you have everything from the start.
Even without your stuff, DMC DMD is way harder, and if you want to style on it prepare to "break" the controller while learning. Keyboard and mouse are a nightmare to play with these kinds of games.

I really have to wonder what is the deal with people like OP. Do they just post on these boards without playing games or something? DMD is at least a magnitude more difficult than Dark Souls. And then NG+ is down right easier than regular NG.

What are you doing here? Do you play games? Why not just play them?

If you can beat Cerberus on DMD mode then you are on the path to becoming a god.

Any casual gamer can beat NG+ in any Dark Souls game.

DMC is harder on any difficulty because you aren't able to just exploit iframes 99% of the time. Dark Souls is very easy once you become remotely competent at timing, because you can just roll/parry your way through everything. I really wish they removed iframes and completely reworked parrying.

sage for shitty question

This is literally what half of DMC is about.

Didn't they call that one Hell or Hell in 4?

Pro-tip: Jumping gives you iframes in DMC

Huh?

DMC3 on DMD is up there with NGB on Master Ninja. And no Souls game has ever reached that plateau. Even when you've mastered the mechanics of those games they're still a challenge because mastery of those mechanics is a prerequisite to playing those difficulty modes. Souls on NG+ is just a health buff and the same strategies will apply every run.

The difference in difficulty comes from the Souls series having much lighter action elements. You have a fairly limited amount of ways to attack and the combat in general is much simpler than it is in a game like DMC.

Kill self.

It definitely took far more effort and practice to finish any DMC game on Dante Must Die mode than it took me to finish Dark Souls on New Game+. It's not even a contest.

When will this fad die out?

Hell & Hell's DMC4

Heaven & Hell and Hell and Hell is in both

The only Souls game that's harder on NG+ is Demon's Souls, with any subsequent game in the series it gets easier on NG+.

it's not a fad
no souls games aren't very difficult compared to many of the games people play around here but they are substantially more difficult than most series of equal popularity

What is harder? My dick if your sister or my dick in your mom?

Literally real vs artificial difficulty