999 >> VLR >>>>> ZTD

999 >> VLR >>>>> ZTD
Random outcomes is the most retarded fucking addition to a VN game imaginable.

ok

Did it come out ?

it has puzzle/escape-the-room segments so it IS a game kiddo

Zero escape has proper escape game sections. Do not speak out of turn, redditor.

VLR left a really sour taste in my mouth, I'll be waiting for the reviews to see if Uchikoshi is gonna write a decent plot this time or just another vehicle for a retarded twist.

there were no mirrors except for one which was dirty
and everyone alluded to it a lot actually
but yeah still weird

ZTD hasnt come out

Why is it ranked like that

because of its new random event system
and plot probablybeing vlr-level stupid and unnecessary

lol weebs, bunch of terminal cancer casuals and they dont even know it

But half of the game was spent intensely stating at puzzle monitors. With a freaking glowy eye.

Also I'm pretty sure you'd notice being a decrepit old man in like the first ten seconds after waking up.

please go away you have no place here if you don't know about this game although i can't stop you from spouting ignorance though

some dumbass weeb calling others ignorant, thats funny as fuck

nice buzzword

Are you going to wait for the PC version avoiding spoilers or just get it for 3ds/vita immediately?

You don't know what makes Zero Escape a video game even though it is stated in this thread, thus are you ignorant. It's quite straightforward ttbt fam.

I want to have my dick inside this bunny.

it's a virtual bunny though
that alright with you?

Of course.

Playing through a bunch of chapters with semi-random events sounds a hell of a lot better than autoskipping through the entire fucking game multiple times to make different binary choices
Though it really depends on how they implement it

It's very possible that they fucked the game up somehow since they weren't going to make it in the first place, though all those probably more expensive fully animated cutscenes make me think at least someone cares about the game

Might wanna check the trailer there user, I have some bad news for you.

Dear god the models look terrible, I hope the plot manages to make up for it

You are why I hate MMOs.

Go back to TF2.

First day on Holla Forums?

rng has been a staple of games since the beginning

He doesn't notice he's decrepit because moon gravity :^)

Kill you'reself op

pls

There's no novel segments, buddy. It's no longer a VN.

So you're saying the whole game is a giant escape sequence with occasional text thrown in?

No, Uchikoshi stated the game is no longer in first person and story segments have been replaced with cutscenes. The game's plot will be told via cutscenes, so the game is more less just a puzzle game and not a VN/puzzle hybrid like before.

Game also has a new team working on it, and a new artist. There's not a whole lot of connection to the rest of the series mechanics-wise. The only real connection is the plot.

So how will later playthroughs pan out? Since the scenes are randomly chosen will that mean I can't jump to where I want like in VLR? That sounds like it could be rather annoying; even if you can skip through dialogue.

That either means that the volume of the plot will suffer or the game will be like MGS4 with much poorer direction.

What's there left to the plot?
Most of it was explained in 999 and VLR and we basically know the gist of what will happen in ZTD because it's an interquel.

Not to mention it's said that the routes you take aren't the entirety of every situation that these people lived. -and in no timeline did everything fall apart because of the good liklihood that someone, especially Clover and Alice, would mention make a straightforward statement about your age, robotic eye, or suspiciously young arms or that you would see your reflection as you solved the puzzle in that room. -and Sigma never once touched his face right even with spells of sickness? What really bugged me is how stupid they really played them up as that none of them mentioned you and Kyle were wearing the same clothes right before the revelation. Oh and speaking of Kyle why the fuck doesn't he say anything especially? He knew Sigma and any claims about distrusting a "robot" would have likely followed with a rebuke of robot eyes. The probability it never comes up really is horrendous, so much so that a revelation would more likely happen most timelines and the nonary game would be imprinting his identity into his consciousness as much as anything.

Oh right, and nobody ever jumps except for Phi who doesn't react in any way to suddenly being Superman. Oh and K who gets a pass but nobody imitates either of them after seeing such tremendous feats (not even Clover who in the first game had a happy jumping animation)? -except actually ya know what? Clover and Alice did some fancy takedown of Dio that involved a jump-kick if I recall (which is a whole other layer of bullshit in Dio blackmailing you in that one route when you clearly communicate you need something similar to happen). Not even jumping, nobody energetically running or getting in any scuffle noticed bounds lifting them higher in the air?

No, June 28 for the US release. Japan gets it later even.

bump

Uchikoshi peaked at the Infinite series.