Open "borrowed" netflix

>open "borrowed" netflix
Why, Holla Forums, why.

I'm so sick of this piss mentality that CGI series can and must only aim an audience of fucking toddlers.
To think that, way back then, both cuck/co/ and /cuck/a/ were hyped as tits when that animu PV was leaked.
I don't even care that 2D ladybug is a long-dead project. I mean, there are plenty of CGI films that adults can enjoy. But is it really that hard to write a CGI tv show for an older demographic?
Are there any western animated series aimed for young adults that AREN'T complete garbage à la Family Guy/Star vs. the Forces of Evil? And don't say "the OG Avatar cartoon", because I practically know every dialogue by heart.
I just want to discover something new AND worthwhile ffs.

Hey Holla Forums

An audience of horny teenagers who get educated into getting a leather, S&M and cuck-catboy-faggot fetishes. Thats typical France for you. In the rest of the world, people get shit for sexualization, but e.g. in the Wakfu, all those underage female tribe members wear NOTHING.

But that's okay in France, and then they wonder why those muslims aren't fond of their creepy ass pop culture.

Strip away the protags' skin-tight suits and all there is left is a bland PG-rated "moral of the week" cartoon, though.

There are 2D webisodes and supposedly the chance that some Japanese studio was interested in a 2D version if the series was popular enough.

It was supposed to be darker and aimed at a older audience but the broadcasters wouldn't allow it.

That explains a lot actually. From the few episodes I watched it felt like it was in a weird nether realm between kiddie and mature and got neither down well.
Kiddie shit doesn't have to be awful, that's just from faggots not respecting kids are real people and babying them.

MLP is status quo? But didn't fans have a seizure when Twilight Sparkle suddenly Alicorned out of fucking nowhere?

that shit looked cute, to bad is so fucking short

Kids Id say want to be challenged. Everybody does. Like everybody doesn't want a workout, but when they get it its like "Hey why don't I do this more often I feel great!"

Post ladybutt.

I still have and hated the show after that… no, even earlier. Basically when Faust left.

Reported for spam.

They don't have to make it dark because the adult audience it has loves how childish it is, even if that's how it was originally meant to be.

yes

>>>/reddit/

What's wrong with her arm?

oh come on, its not that bad…. its good for jerking your little ding dong to chloe

good taste

She's very rubbery.

Hey Holla Forums

fuck off nigger, this meme is so fucking shit. you retards dont even use it right, that should only be used when you are talking to people that are acting like pedophiles.

They were all over a convention I went to. A bunch of girls dressed up as Chat Noir too.
>could probably do a decent actually male Chat Noir
The Gay Community was defeated today.

What kind off audience is this for? It seems overtly-sexualized as for it to be aimed at kids.

French children.

The Ladybug costume would be much better with heels.

That's the French for you.

Stephen Fry on line 1.

Stop it!

Looked better maybe, but it wouldn't be practical.

The show itself is boring shit tho. Fucking frogs.

This explains a lot

I watched it and I love the series just because nothing really does secret identity shit for the last ten years.
I went in expecting Totally Spies but ended up with an okay magical girl French edition instead.

Shame the costumes are the only truly kinky thing about this show

I dunno, I enjoyed the show, watched every episode I could get my hands on, Hawk Moth is awesome, as are the supporting classmates who get turned into supervillains. You aren't supposed to watch for the eponymous Bug/Cat they're just plot devices, you watch for the shy/chubby/tall/snobby etc. supporting cast of lolis who become monsters and express their Ids.