Uh what the fuck. so one is raped and we get dystopian speeches to gotta kill all men? wtf is the endgame here

Uh what the fuck. so one is raped and we get dystopian speeches to gotta kill all men? wtf is the endgame here
hooktube.com/watch?v=Jwc4KWTaKtQ

WTF does this mean? Am I missing something? If all she needed was a hashtag to free her how fucking silenced was she? Beacuse it can't be bloody much.

I wasn't aware people working in wallmart and macdonalds were willing to open their legs in order to get their jobs, only to regret it once they've found a stable career and millions in the bank.

What did she mean by this?

What she means, is that she is trying (in vain) to prove she still has some value in the sex market. She and many like her think they can tame men, they can fuck Chad without any consequences and make the betas to raise and pay for the children she conceived with Chad. McGowan wants to have the cake and eat it.

That's why they are so proactive punishing ugly men for just daring to look at them and also they're trying to ban or corrupt any way men can create to escape feminism (videogames, sexbots).

Remember when this shit first dropped and Harvey said he was going to repent be fighting the NRA? lmao

"VEE MUST EXTERMINATE THE WHITE MALE VERMIN!"

Imagine becoming so horribly unattractive that you have to make everyone else's life miserable to make yourself feel better.

FIGHT THE OCCUPATION

Our queen

I hope they do chase all men out of Hollywood. That would be hilarious, and maybe it would free up those talented men to make real movies again. Meanwhile Marvel's Star Wars: the Fast and Furious Transformers 10 starring an all female cast bombs everywhere.

That sounds like a good way to instigate the beta uprising.

yaaaaaaaasssssssssssssss queeeeeeeeeeeen slaaaaaaaayyyyyy

Women really are the jews of the world.

Never let a scandal go to waste.

Compared to the shaved sasquatch that introduced her, sure.

Since we're talking sexual market, though, in all fairness, she's still decent looking for a mid-40s broad. She's got plenty of loot (net worth ≈$18M ca. 2016). If someone could run up in that and get her to direct all that rage towards the jew where it belongs, she'd be a dream girl.

That face looks like the good-natured ogre sidekick in some old Disney fantasy film.
"Me too" pff, the only time you get some is when you ensnare adventurers in your underground lair.

She made comments supportive of child rapist Victor Salva in the past, back when she had a career.

This whole thing is opportunism on her part, she's old and past it so she brings up the time she traded sex for favors with a Jewish rapist.

Gee, I wonder why?

Celebs can't attend costume parties anymore?

Looks like a real life version of bix nood. Probably misremembers her one sexual encounter as rape so she can make it more important than the disappointment it truly was for both parties.

kari wrurrhr is hot, I enjoyed her on sliders after it jumped the shark

Where's the costume?

You alt right fags really are chicken littles, go back to reddit already

>>>/r9k/
>>>/mgtow/
>>>Holla Forums

Bitch never did a single squat in her life.

If she breathe, she a thot.

samefag more

There's only one queen

Nice retort, wait no it isn't one at all.
>>>Holla Forums go back
>>>/reddit/

You can tell because they always have that squarish shape just with rounded edges.

>>>/reddipol/

the good news is that the people in the audience seem to be clapping mostly out of politeness or habitual triggering (muh grabbed by the pussy).

the crazy is probably showing even to the choir.

Goddamn that thing is repulsive.

t. roastie

Wonder how Holla Forums feels now for having supported this shit.

Supported? How?

wow you people are tards

Still don't see how Holla Forums supported this.

We should just leave the networkings of sexual favors and pedophile rings in Hollywood alone, lest our peers on Holla Forums 2.0 call us feminists again.

Denial.

I just don't think Holla Forums is a major player. What did Holla Forums do in practice to support the cow who got Weinstein'd? Personally I really don't care if the feminists or the kikes come out on top, they're one and the same.

You don't deserve a high effort rebuttal for a low effort screech, reddipoler.

I'd like an explanation tbh, I don't really browse Holla Forums, how exactly did they do anything here?
To me it just looks like some whores bit the circumcised cocks that feed them and now it's a clusterfuck of faggots faggoting at each other.
I really don't see how Holla Forums factors into this at all.

It's just lazy bait, fam. I really wish someone would step up and get a real shit-storm going. Sick of this drumpf shit.

We're unlikely to see that happen because of this site ever again
8/pol/ used to be great, but they fell under the spell of personality occultism and now they just circlejerk while reddipol Holla Forums focuses their efforts on screeching about them on other boards and annoying the fuck out of everyone.
We've stagnated tbh and it's a horrible feeling fam

8/pol/ still has some good threads. I just wish they didn't ban the book threads and self-improvement threads, and they quit obsessing over Dickie Spencer and the other namefaggots.

At least there's /pdf/, /improve/, and (to a much lesser extent) /polk/ for that sort of shit.
Nobody except for the redditors that currently infest this shithole have any real hope for [current year] 8/pol/, and even then it's for completely different reasons than what the board initially stood for in the first place.
It's dead fam, and I honestly fucking hate most of the shitters that are left.

/pdf/ is just an archive. There's no bookclub-type board afaik

Nazi's are fucking dumb as a pile of shit. News @ 11.

No, it doesn't. All the good threads are deleted to make way for fake news Trump cocksucking. The other day Trump declined to renew his weak travel ban and is now taking 45,000 terrorists a year into the country and Holla Forums mods made a thread to spin the news as a victory and stickied it. Holla Forums is dead and Trumpcuckery killed it.

Unfortunately it's the best we've got since kukfy banned book threads for no god damn reason other than to be a turkroach kike piece of shit.
It really does baffle me as to why anyone even uses that shitty board anymore, it's honestly worse than cuck/pol/.

see
pls explain
I know this is Holla Forums where we make a bunch of retarded statements against our particular political boogeymen, but I have yet to see even a shitty attempt at connecting Holla Forums to this at all.

Sure it does. Some antifa faggot dropped his phone and they got nudes of his gf and are reporting him to the police for dealing drugs.

It's literal clockwork
These fucking redditards just hate women and cant deal with anything, they literally cant stop complaining like www.tumblr.com itself

They don't realize they deserve death in the eyes of any sane man.

4/pol/ was literally having generals about protecting this psycho man killer and 8/pol/ has been calling everyone "mgtow" and "tiny dick losers" like a bunch of bitter feminist hamplanets because people were telling them she was full of shit and a liar.

Even in a turd can you find a kernel of corn.

You people are so obvious.

4chan is literally L I T E R A L L Y full of dumb redditors

Look it's IMKIKEY! Look @ the turkroach cuck and laugh!

Know how I know you're gay?

Basking in the glory of these non-arguments, Holla Forumseddit

Because you're severely asshurt and that's the only thing that'll make you feel better.

Opposing Jewish sexual assault and opposing feminism are not mutually exclusive.

Opposing "feminism" is retarded and one day you'll learn. You act like there isn't insanity inherent in mankind if you think "feminism" is actually bad

They're also the niggers of the two genders.

How many layers of contrarianism are you on right now my dude?

Feminism is cancer and so are you.

>>>Holla Forums

Only one kind, the correct kind and not the "im a poltard ((((((contrarian))))))) who knows everything"

Feminism is just a word and you getting so uppity about it is no different than niggers nigging. Your blatant sexism only furthers their cause. You have been nonstop whining for over 3 years now. Congrats, you have brought tumblr tier circlejerks everywhere.

You didn't know Holla Forums was going to deny it? They're more slippery than kikes.

Death. No exceptions.

They talk top shit but they can't handle it when its dished at them. Bunch of hypocrites and likely shitskins.

Nigga shut the fuck up.

Feminism is an example of mankind's inherent insanity.

Not once did I ever say anything about Trump being finished (11!!!1!1!1 btw).
Kill yourself please.

I feel like the fags doing that shit don't represent the general feeling of the board (cuckchan or otherwise).
As everyone knows by now any and all Holla Forums boards are infested with shills and kikes of varying uncouth motivations.
The key to browsing a Holla Forums board nowadays is being able to separate the false flagging big noses from the anons that actually want to figure out what's going on behind the scenes.
It's easier than you'd think, since kikes are notoriously obvious when trying to control a narrative that is about to escape their grasp.

Women are the most sexist motherfuckers on the entire planet. Can't even hold a candle to those cocksuckers when it comes to sexism.

t. forever alone

I'm married, but nice try.

t. #killallmen

I feel bad for your wife then

hi pol

Anyone can see just from reading the things you write that you haven't come in much contact with the opposite sex, m8. Just because people don't attack you over it, because they feel sorry, doesn't mean it's not plain as day.

I've had so much contact I dont care to have a gf, doesn't mean I hate women m80

It's ok, buddy. We're here for you.

Yes, we're all #killallwomen retards here you dumb fuccboi, now go away before you trigger yourself to death just by browsing this board you infantile piece of shit that nature mistook for something worth keeping alive.

I've already had a couple for long terms and I still dont hate them

WEW LAD SELF AWARENESS

I b leeve u fren
pls lik me

Have you seen their new habit of having mods literally camping out in every Trump thread to make sure nothing negative is said, even if factual? You scroll down the thread and just see

(USER WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

over and over again. It's fucking PATHETIC. I wonder if they get paid by White House shills or Kushner kikes? It wouldn't surprise me at this point.

I dont go there but I know what you speak of

I'm p self aware fam, I don't hate women like you do tbh, kys pls so we can discuss kino without you shitting up every thread in sight like the mgtow retard you claim you aren't

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

fuck off, nigger

I dont hate women tho

I don't care to have one right now, I don't need one

Sure you don't fam, that's why you project your hatred of women onto other people who have legitimate complaints about their behavior.
Have fun being a retard that Freud would have immediately turned into his personal plaything tho, I'm sure your relationship with your mother was amazing what with your hatred of women and all.

Even if you don't hate them, you might as well pretend to on a shitpost board. There's nothing cringier than when I pop into lolcow farms and see chicks defending guys like "not all guys are like that! stop hating on boys!" like bitch just join in or shut up.
It's like joining a poker game with your buddies but mentioning how bad alcohol is for you at every opportunity while you sip a diet pepsi.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

I have a good relationship with my mother thats why I dont hate them
How are you this triggered?
All you do is call them cunts and cherrypick whatever you want, anything can be done the same way about anything

idk what you're even ranting about now tbh fam, you talk like a schizo and your shit's all incoherent

You aren't talking to only one person

'cept I haven't done any of those things, woman hater.
This is why your projection is so obvious.

Sure I'm not fam. Sure. We're only on a site where you can literally track individual anons outside of the top three boards purely by their posting habits.

I don't hate women fam, you clearly do tho considering how you talk about them as if they're subhuman.

You're replying to the wrong person, dummy.

Where are you fam? Almost every thread is political baiting and most people hate on women its not rocket science, I'm sorry you think someone talking about this opening must be secretly a woman hater.

SHE DINDU NUFFIN

That's what mgtow r9k polspergs do though, they've even said they are worse than niggers

Not sure what you're getting at here, do you hate women or not?

I don't think I am fam.
I also notice you're going for the "I'll trigger him with annie may reaction images" routine and I'll have you know I collect those images tbh

cuckchan needs to be nuked

I don't hate women, because I've interacted with many irl

It's 8/pol/

>>>Holla Forums10820661

So why do you post like you do?
Be honest with me fam.

I do, though I've got like ten different versions of that specific one tbh

lmao. sounds legit.

I, too, have engaged in social interaction with several human females of varying biological degradation and genetic make-up. I find female humans pleasing, especially their mammary glands, and do not wish to exterminate them.

u dew 2?
fam we shud b best frens tbh

kek

They aren't bad irl nearly as bad as they stereotypically are just like black people even, obviously you dont hang out in the hood with niggers but some niggas can be nice. In fact many even.

Notice which one gets stickied.

*scott free

The one posted half an hour earlier than the other?

Every. Single. Time.

Not that user. Both those threads had under 20 replies when I went to sleep last night. Come on today to see one of them stickied. He's right, the one on the right is horse shit made to make Trump look good when in fact the DOJ jewed us big time. Sessions himself said they won't be going after Lois Lerner way before this settlement was reached. Another campaign promise broken.

Never have I seen a more obvious change the flow shill in my life, even worse I don't think you even get paid to try to change opinions.
You're just a fag.

No, Holla Forums is fucked.
This kind of shit is not sustainable.

All bans expire after 90 days, newfag.

Rose Mcgowan raped me 30 minutes ago right before Kevin Spacey.

Saying "Cuckime" is what got you banned, my son. Admittedly kind of lame, but that's just imcuckfy for you.

(((they))) could literally rape a toddler on live tv and nobody would lift a finger, except to stop and jail/murder whomever tries to do anything more than bitch and whine on the web - soon that won't be available either.

No they won't. They'll get a buzzword salad and excuses.

Kill yourself, Alissa Milano

lol you deserved everything you got faggot

Rose McGowan is a fucking idiot and probably made half that shit up.
I have no doubt Big Harv is a sex pest, but Rose is just nuts.

Posting like you would on Holla Forums will get you banned on pretty much any board.

Only the degenerate cumskin men will be purged.

Holla Forums has been reddit for at least a year.

This tbh.
Cuckime is a retarded phrase anyway, and the only reason anyone tolerates it here is because nobody expects any kind of quality from this board.
No, I don't like anime, your gay little phrase is just cringey shit.

Robotic waifus with organic wombs
NOW

AG

never going to get them