Avengers: Infinity War Trailer

Can someone explain to me why Thanos looks like a purple Bruce Willis?

Also, they're not even subtle with the foreshadowing that Captain America is going to die.

And finally, is Marvel still continuing with the Hulk/Black Widow romance thing?

And lastly, Thanos is a fucking lame-ass villain. He's never going to be as cool as the pure, unyielding, iron-fisted hammer of cosmic fascism that is Darkseid anyway. If Marvel had the Fantastic Four rights, they could've at least gone with one of their cooler villains like Galactus.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rOGyQ
archive.is/nD2v4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

seems out of place. my money's on spider-cuck dying. they put enough shots of stark crying in there. vision too
oh alright

Considering that half the cast doesn't want to do these movie anymore, any one of them could die. My money is on Iron Man.

No one can die until Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo

Nah, RDJ has been pretty wishy-washy on staying and he's clearly a bit of a Marvel fanboy, so he'd be cool with staying. My money's on Cap simply because Evans has been pretty open about wanting out of these movies for a long time.

I gotta say this looks pretty good. I am hopeful its not a quipfest and characters that matter do die.

jungle fight looks better than the shitty grey ass airport scene

this'll probably the first MCU film I'll be seeing since Civil War

looks like shit

Actually, I thought he looked like a combination of Mr. Incredible and Ron Perlman. Not making him wide and chunky seems off for some reason.

But his paycheck keeps reaching the billions

Why does Thanos look like pink Mr Clean?

archive.is/rOGyQ
archive.is/nD2v4
Apparently all original Avengers will be gone after Avengers 4. Marvel is going to bring in new blood for future films, and they apparently planed out 20 of them already.

it's a set up

wow theres gonna be a big war in the end can you guys believe it

Mein Gott.. If this shit wasn't already starting to die, that sort of thing will kill it for sure. The A-listers are literally all normalfags know. How the fuck do they expect to fill theater seats with no names and replacements?

Nobody knew these guys before the movies, except The Hulk.
Before the current movies, beginning with Blade, the only capes normies knew were Spider-Man, Hulk, Super-Man, Wonder Woman, and Batman.
Only people who at one time read comics would have known the Fantastic Four, Captain America, Green Lantern, Flash, Green Arrow, Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange, Thor (at least the Marvel version), Daredevil, Wolverine, etc.
Anyway, this happens in the comics, it's cyclical, these all-star teams always start off with a comic lines' heavy hitters, but after a couple of arcs the writers and editors are going insane trying to keep up with maybe five or six characters with their own books and writers, and even Grant Morrison and Kurt Busiek are going to be going all twitchy-eye trying to keep track of if Superman has long hair or Iron Man is on Earth or Wonder Woman has been replaced by her mother. So they bring in a b-team of characters native to the book, like Justice League Detroit or the Hawkeye/Vision/Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver/Black Widow Avengers.
Really, it's all on the filmmakers. If they could make a great movie out of fucking Blade, anything is possible. I mean, do you even remember Blade before Wesley Snipes? I do, red leather jacket, green goggles, chin beard, wooden knives, not much to work with. But they turned that goofy-ass motherfucker into the guy that had at least one white supremacist admitting he wished he was as cool as Blade. Now that's a bi-partisan movement, like Nichelle Nichols being hot, we can all agree on that.
So, you know, we might get Wonder Man and Moon Knight and Tigra. Maybe Namor, Hercules, She-Hulk. People will still come for the Avengers brand, as long as they don't hire a total cunt like Uwe Boll who fucks it up.

Same goes for the actors

I thought he was always popular

Pretty good. Opening was nice and the theme coming in was pretty hype.
Thanos looks fine, I'm sure he'll armor it up next part.

He was and is.

What the fuck l

no thanos sucks ass music is pretty shit and disney is paying you too much

No BAWW BAWW Thanos sucks ass BAWWW music is pretty shit BAWWW disney is paying you too much BAWWW bashing without giving any arguments BAWWWW

Holy shit Americunts nowadays piss me off so much. You can give them gold and they don't like it, give them Trump and they suck his old cock. Fuck you.

He was crippled. Just give me one last Tony/Brody dual action scene and I'll be satisfied.

tl;dr, Shitposter goes full retard
It wasn't very effective

Popular with COMIC FANS. Prior to the first X-Men film and Hugh Jackman, only comic fans knew who he was.
For example, when Twoflower wrote him in Ultrarage, he was OOC because Twofer only knew him from the Capcom fighting games.

Nope, there will be 2 spider-man movies under marvel/sony with Peter Parker

O hai Holla Forums

The X-Men animated series of the 90's also made Wolverine popular.

I can wait to see how they fuck that up.
Specially since Dr. Strange and the first GotG are actually entertaining.

I can see you're a man of quality taste. Come join me on reddit.com/r/comics we're men of taste like yourself on there

Honestly, I'm just about all burned out on Marvel movies and I can't even pretend to care about Infiniwhatever and not-Darkseid.

I finally watched Thor: Ragnarok last week and I actively had to keep myself from falling asleep beyond the first thirty or so minutes. Even Justice League kept me more entertained than that shit did.

What did user mean by this?

Fake news. All it said was that the "current era" will be over. It's not a reboot. Some of the actors might be out, but if it was over they wouldn't be making stuff like Ant-Man and Wasp and the third Guardians of the Galaxy. It's going to be the end of the Thanos storyline, and he says the next slate of movies are going to be completely different.

I'm guessing this just means they'll start another storyline.

Well, when you have a plot device like the infinity gauntlet, you can very easily just rewrite reality and replace everyone's actors.

*Rhodey
Fuck me.

I hope this doesn't peter out as much as it burns explosively. Like Suits jumping out windows bad. Like I want all of Disney to go horribly bankrupt, and be forced to LITERALLY burn all of its properties down for failed insurance money.
That or a Cyborg Walt kills them all.
I'm so sick of this, that I feel myself saying I'm sick of being sick of this.
The Original Spidermen movies where no masterpiece but they felt like movies. Like…Somebody said "Hey lets make a movie about that Spiderman Bloke".

This is like a Fast Food franchise that's made up of ground-up creative stuff.

Another storyline is confirmed and based more on cosmic Marvel.

Sounds like an isolated incident. I wasn't born in the 80s or early 90s, so I can't speak for that but I would have sworn he was one of the big three of Marvel. Maybe not Spider-Man big, but at least known.

sage

Did Marvel actually define the gems' powers?

A:IW is going to be 3 hours long to accomodate its large cast?

They showed it in the earlier films like the power gem, space gem and etc. They never really explain them that well.

Yeah they don't really even outright mention the Infinity Stones till Guardians. Then they're suddenly a big deal. What I wanna know is why Thanos gave Loki a stone in Avengers. Did he plan to just take it back once Earth was conquered?

It was originally going to be a two-parter, so a total of 5 hours isn't out of the question. I think it still is a technical two parter, they'll probably score some phyrric, "set back his plans" victory in the first one.
Also I remember when it was first announced, they said there would be 70-something characters, which a lot of people seemed to interpret as 70-something heroes, though it was probably always meant to include recurring supporting characters too. That said, this was also back when Inhumans was going to be a movie

I'd be down for seeing Tigra and She-Hulk on the big screen.

Man, they really think that movie is going to be loved by audiences, don't they? So absolutely certain that negress #1, Negress #2, and Negress #3 are going to be beloved characters that audiences will lost their shit over. Tumblr will probably love that shit for a few weeks, but I sincerely doubt that most western audiences are going to give a fuck, and China will definitely hate it.

Kill fodder detected

What in the fuck is he going to do against the Mad Titan?

A+ comedy

Tell Peter how to dismantle his devices and kick him in the nuts while he makes obvious nerdy references.

I guess he would? I mean I would assume he would be strong and smart enough to beat the shit out of Loki if he tried to screw him over.

Why is Black Widow blonde? Will there be a Black Widow movie?

"Hi-diddly ho, neighborino"

Looks like trash already.

Why on Earth would you think it would fail that badly? The normalfags at work are more excited for this than Star Wars.

Speaking of Star Wars, a coworker reckons that they're media blitzing the Marvel movie and trying to use word of mouth for Star Wars (so that they don't have to go full blast with both of them).

If I'm right, he's got a DBZ villain motivation: putting all of the stones in places which will be fun to fight through.

You can run it over the trailer and it's almost the same.
And god, ScarJo looks horrobile in this one.

I hate how darkside has been reduced to merely a justice league villain, I'm sure Jack Kirby isn't happy about it

I think it's still a two parter. Part 2 will just have a different title.

I hate that new Spidey suit. I was glad when Peter rejected it and thought it was intentionally made to look overdesigned as a parody of Marvel movie costumes but no he will wear it apparently. smh.

Is that the fault of Superman TAS where he was made into more of a Superman villain?

I said hoped, not thought.

Marvel will ruin them. She-Hulk will be turned into a sassy cunt who spends her time putting evil male lawyers and evil male villains in their places. It is also guaranteed that her clients will be mostly women harmed by white men, or black men who dindu nothing. Not to mention her fucking every other client she has.
Tiga will probably be played by an ugly actress, and they won't do the revealing costume because it is sexist, and will totally ignore the feral aspect of Tigra's character. Marvel probably won't even bother with bodypaint or fur either. Tigra will just be a catwoman rip-off, but in a yellow costume with black stripes.

If they're going to be that cheap they might as well do Hellcat since she had an sjw run already and the costume is cheap enough to create.

user take your meds

Has this ever happened?

He can just tear it out of Tony. It'd be a good way to get rid of RDJ.

Eh, it was inevitable. Lest we forget, the New Gods were originally meant to be introduced in Thor comics back when Jack Kirby was still at Marvel, so either way, it was either Darkseid tangles with Thor and the Avengers or tangles with Superman and the Justice League.

Go back to cuckchan.

Isn't someone rumored to die? It is easy to just assume it will be some no name, but killing off Tony/RDJ would make all the normalfaggots hail this movie as EmpireStrikesBack-tier masterpiece, disguising all it's obvious flaws and legitimizing capeshit's integrity as a blockbuster vehicle for a few more years.

No need to lash out, the doctor said it wasn't healthy.

Feige has mentioned the old ones would die or retire to make way for the new ones. My guess is on Cap since Chris Evans wants to retire already.

It's weird to me that they actually believe people will want to watch replacements of the characters. Idk could work since no one cared about most of them till the movies came around.

Hey Holla Forums

Hey Holla Forums

The ranks have gods, sorcerers, super-soldiers, Ned… but check out the THESE FRIGGEN BOONS!

feels bad man

Why do they all need neck braces? Is this after Thanos starts killing people by snapping their heads off and this is some Stark voodoo to build new fighters with the parts?

40$ AND THAT MY FINAL OFFER

She's kind of a flat character in Guardians 2. Drax was the interesting part of their duo, and was because he unrepentantly bullied her.

Wait, Rhodes is better already? Whatever.

lurk more

Doesn't matter anyways. Whoever dies is just going to be a Skrull and Avengers 4 is going to be Secret Invasion with Captain Marvel movie laying most of the ground work.

Isn't he a Black Panther villain? Why would he team up with T'Challa?

Tony gave him some cybernetic hip brace thing to help him walk.

well so long as there were consequences for actions, y'know.
I'm technically responding to your second statement

Yes I can see that and infer that.

Galactus isn't a villain, he's a universal force who occasionally notices that the ants at his feet are trying to get his attention. You might as well have said "The Avengers should REALLY be fighting gravity."

Probably betrays him in a twist all five people familiar with his comic incarnation would see coming.

Didn't they already do that?

Same reason why Mordo was kind of a good guy in Doctor Strange. They don't have the balls to back up their conviction.

Funny you should say that…