DHS cites importance of "aesthetics" in border wall notice

DHS cites importance of "aesthetics" in border wall notice

The Department of Homeland Security has asked vendors to consider aesthetics in their future proposals for wall prototypes to run along the U.S.-Mexico border.

archive.fo/ZqPek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU
ktla.com/2017/03/09/illegal-border-crossings-down-40-percent-in-february-dhs-secretary-says/
archive.is/VZO3G
kutv.com/news/nation-world/watch-alleged-drug-smugglers-scale-30-foot-border-fence-like-its-nothing
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ypzv0/video_cnn_airs_illegal_immigrant_woman_angrily/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Not be a fag for once

Pic related.

At last! The final solution to the Mexican problem.

Trump wasn't joking around about a big, beautiful wall. Our new border wall will become a major tourist attraction similar to the Great Wall of China.

AESTHETIC WALLS

Comfy walls confirmed.

BIG AND BEAUTIFUL

30 feet seems really underwhelming

(checked)
completely A E S T H E T I C
THE MEMES!

The Great Wall of China isn't even that high iirc

The wall should also have barracks, helipads, etc built into it.

Basically the Maginot Line, but extending all the way across the frontier.

It will keep growing when Mexico insults Trump

and then garrison it with Cadians

Trump should get Bjarke Ingels to design the wall !!!!!!!!!!!!

God willing, I'll get to take a son as well.

Why don't we make the wall "mexico sized"?

This isn't a fence. It's an honest to god wall.

Why not make it aesthetic?

Are they still on about fencing? They've tried to get him at least four times to his face about building a fence and not a wall, it's like they can't see the future and the big beautiful wall already built.

Checked

It has to be.

30+10 feet higher. We are getting a 40 foot wall user

My building is taller than that.
C'mon, make the thing at least 50.

How long will it take for the trip politicians take to pissrael to lay hands on the wall and swear allegiance to the kikes to be replaced by a trip to the border wall to lay hands and swear an oath to America?

It needs to be a wall to be psychologically impacting on the outsiders.
It's to say "we're not carrying you anymore".

I pledge allegiance to the Border Lord

30 feet is roughly 3 stories. That's a pretty good height. Yes a bit higher would be great, but 3 stories is nothing to sneeze at. It makes it easier to maintain. If you have a dam size wall, it makes it's maintenance costly and very hard to upkeep.

Fuck that cover it in razor wire and spikes. I want it to work and scare the shit out of beaners.

Also I forgot to add, I read somewhere, it is supposedly going to have a portion of it dug into the ground to keep from it being tunneled under, so I guess 30 ft of it is above ground. Wonder how much will be under ground.

Do you think housing developments will start popping up near the border once the wall is finished? Just imagine it, waking up in the morning and seeing the sun break over the wall as you drink a warm cup of coffee and read the morning shitposts. Sounds like the best kind of life.

Note that according to future kikes this will read

BIG
BEAUTIFUL
POWERFUL
WALL

anyone have the DHS link I want to read the full and complete text, I can't find it using Jeewgle

actually this is enough

www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=e0473479ed9cd913f4aef4bf8dc20175&tab=core&_cview=1

A man can dream it would look like that.

How it will be manned is more important than height imo. A wall is only as good as the men who guard it. 30ft is fine as long as it goes sufficiently underground as well. Hopefully it will be the same height above and below ground.

Isn't the border patrol getting more funding/personnel?

Good on the DHS, but I can still see some faggot minimalist lazy stupid "architect" fucking it up with "modern architecture".

That's what I'm worried about.
That and I don't want The Wall to turn into The Berlin Wall.

Yeah, Kelly just authorized 5k more for CPD and 10k for ICE.

Will they install a sonar grid to catch tunnelers?

No they're just gonna build a wall and do nothing else.

I looked into tunnel-detecting tech during the campaign and thought muon tomography looked most promising.

We're going to need to create a culture of wall defense and maintenance if we want this thing to last into the future - I don't think depending on the federal government is good enough, we need folks who are devoted to this thing and we need that devotion to span generations. We're going to need powerful memes.

ripip cadia

youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU

OUR WALL IS BEST WALL.

Where do I sign up?

t. carpenter user

There are a variety of cast molds with fancy designs. The use of dyes and such will make the wall look fucking awesome and cost no more than a few pennies.
Will be fun to watch it go up.

Here's what I hope doesn't happen:
Wall doesn't get built in his first term and he uses it as a point to get elected again and the wall is built only to have the democrats tear it down in 2024.

Wrong trade. Masons are needed.

POST YOUR AESTHETIC WALL DESIGNS

Here's my design. It's a wall made out of dead spics.

I remember seeing some cool MIT-tier paint being developed that, once a surface gets coated in it, prevents all liquid from sticking to it. You could literally piss on it and it'd piss back at you, in fact I believe they used it to prevent some downtwon areas in the US from becoming Indian baths.
The downside is that apparently it needs to be reapplied every once in a while.

gg

reapplying the paint would just make more jobs. sounds like a bonus to me

webm related

It's actually not, there's a video(tried finding it with no luck) of asians instantly getting onto the third floor of a building with just three guys and a pole.

(checked)

Hopefully the Emperor of America will create a cool looking wall.

I mean a plain but effective wall is good enough to keep the illegals out, but if you're at it you might as well turn the wall into a modern marvel.

Its going to be beautiful.

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WALL?

Hence why it needs to be manned. And a builsing isn't a wall with anti climbing measures. ffs anti xlimving measures are required by the contract.

Well, it would certainly dissuade future attempts to cross.

(checked)

carpentry is a pretty much universally useful skill tbh

GWC's height isn't even consistant like ours will be. The chink wall "varies" from 16-26 feet.

Retail space, parking and underground transit are the only answer.

Dubs confirm the wall will be aesthetic af

now i feel bad for missing those quads

Wew that's actually a really good idea. Rent out segments of the Trump wall and it pays for its self.

Pick one.

these are different times user, our government will put America first, and the American people deserve the greatest.

Have you been to DC? The government can be aesthetic when it wants to.

Mmmmmmm, yes. Instead of an alarm system, Retrowave will play if the perimeter is breached.

I'm sure Trump will get involved and pick something that looks fresh.

nice dubs but Americans are going to need something nice to look at once Mexico closes the border after the silver rigging ends.

This is interesting Fox News is reporting the DHS stating there is a sharp 40% drop in illegal immigration.

ktla.com/2017/03/09/illegal-border-crossings-down-40-percent-in-february-dhs-secretary-says/

archive.is/VZO3G

The redpilling is getting greater traction in the media, I call that a win.

Neat. It's just like how pulling a gun on an attacker is likely to make him back down.

The greatest draw to the U.S for illegals was the gibs combined with Obongo's lax control of the border. Now that the Border Lord is in office, expect to hear news of many illegals self-deporting. Of course we need to not make the mistake of deporting illegals without building a BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL like last time

Did someone say "a e s t h e t i c"?

Needs to be at least 50.

kutv.com/news/nation-world/watch-alleged-drug-smugglers-scale-30-foot-border-fence-like-its-nothing

That's two spics and a pole more than they need currently. The harder it is the less that will bother trying.

at first I disagreed with the wall idea, but its been sounding better and better as time continues, mexico cant control their people and stop them from fleeing into the US, a wall is definitely justified.

Definitely want to see more wall ideas, reminds me of the pylon defense strat in Starcraft.

A E S T H E T I C

1. That's not 30 feet.
2. That's a fence, which is much easier to climb than a wall.

MY BODY IS READY

(checked)

i actually like how spanish sounds tbh

They should add a 1-2ft layer of clay at the bottom and make it hollow + filled with arsenic-laced water so every time the Mexican's try to tunnel under it a border-length river of arsenic poisons the Mexican side to encourage the Mexican government to actively patrol that side and save on costs for us.

Where is the full video for this vid?

i don't know, but i have this funny edited version

What is this meme where OPs substitute the subject line for redtext in their comment field?

That's fucking sick dude

That's because white people made Spanish

I can't be the only one who immediately thought of this.

I like how they cut off the end. The Full version has the some stupid SJW ending where somehow, a mixture of The virgin marry(that they worship like a god needing a blood sacrifice) and some aztec alien shit comes down and "BTFO" trump….

Build the A E S T H E T I C W A L L
A E S T H E T I C A L L Y Deport them A L L

Oh, wow, I thought the "beautiful" part was just a figure of speech

[A E S T H E T I C]

Add gun turrets on top that you can pay to mount and shoot mexicans with

you could take your wife's son. just think of it: you and your wife's son.

The Spanish language was invented in Spain, bruh, and Spain is more or less white. Hundreds of years of shitskin occupation notwithstanding.

Underground radar checking for airgaps would do just as well. Im hoping for a highly technological wall.

The underground will only have to be for the footing since the entire border is frost free you could basically just sit it on the surface with a wide base. But since we are looking at a tunneling aspect as well they will probably either drive down piers or something along that line.

They use many carpenters in road and bridge building they are the ones that make the forms that they pour the concrete into. If it is a poured wall they will build forms to pour with. But Trump was talking about prestressed concrete slabs which is just like a giant lego set for building.

ebin XD

My brother works for a university's fine arts department as a tech. Every once in awhile he sees someone who has potential to be great, but most of them are just fucktarded rich kids who come up with shit like that Cheetos carpet.

I prefer it to most languages, myself (English exempt from that, of course) but it doesn't matter if invaders speak the language of Heaven… they have to go back.

"I'm pleased to announce that we've chosen a design for our border wall. The concept was based initially on Israel's border wall since our primary concern is effectiveness and efficiency. Ultimately, though, we've made some improvements to the design which we will be forwarding to Israel's prime minister once construction is underway. I think this will improve relations between us as allies united in a common struggle for border security. The first change you are likely to notice is the decidedly Western aesthetic. We decided that in light of the fact that this will be the largest functional construction project ever commissioned by a government short of the federal interstate network, and that the result will literally be a monument akin to the Great Wall of China, visible from space, that we ought to make it unique and recognizable as a modern world wonder. I introduce you to the Great Again Wall of America."

Reminder to never get angry at liberal bullshit, whether its art or suggestions and whatnot.

Try laughing at them instead.

Anger puts the power in their hand, because you're the one fuming at it.
Laughing at them returns the power to you, and it sears them very nicely, for they think they are the upper crust, the haughty enlightened.

Laughing is always better than getting angry at them.

I like this wall design the most mainly because of the large diameter pipes that we can use to blast torrents of shit at mexican people any time we see them mobbing up and getting "uppity"

Sell sections of the wall as space for people to put their own murals. A person buys a segment of n length for k years; at the end of k years the space becomes open for sale, but will continue to be maintained until sale. This way shitty murals can be replaced and good ones can simply be left up there. The fees from purchasing wall space coupled with revenue from unveiling events could be put toward maintaining the wall and equipping border patrol. Best part: leftists who buy up space for their shitty protests will be funding the thing they're protesting against.

in the timeline of the >current year, the actual president of the united states is openly and publicly discussing the aesthetics of a 30 foot high border wall with mexico.

Quick thought:
There's an ecotard response to the wall which is: "Muh animal migrations". They're really just pissed about the mexican migration cycle being interrupted. We're keeping the rest of the endangered wildlife to ourselves, where nobody's gonna hunt it.

Save a jaguar: Don't let it enter Mexico.

Checked.

Well, technically the wall is part of a preservation effort of white people, which makes it ecological as fuck.

On the other hand, this gives border patrol a bit of leverage.
If a spic has climbed a 30 foot wall to get into America, you can safely assume he is probably dangerous and doing something more illegal than just entering the US.
If someone climbs a 30 foot wall, they are most likely dangerous and should be dealt with accordingly.

I've been working on a wall concept. Any suggestions how to make watch towers look less institutional?

IIRC the dude being taken up into heaven at the very top is Washington

give it a "colonial" look I say

im ok with this

Giant hedge wall. Well, all the nice greenery and flowering plants on the US side. All the rusty spikes and angry ogres on the Mexican side.

Fam. Srsly?

1.) Op says would be combination of sensors and wall. Even if they could scale that fucker by the time the illegal bastard gets to the top border patrol will be chilling waiting.

2.) In the request to contractors it includes a requirement to be climbing deterrent or something similar. I sincerely doubt that means it's going to be perfectly flat surfaced and vertical.

3.) Use your mental faculties this is pol not plebbit. Kthx

It's not so much the preventing of getting up to the top of the wall that I'm concerned about. Pretty much any reasonably easy-to-maintain border wall design will be scalable, either with a rope or ladder or stairs, etc. The important thing is that it's tall enough that if someone fell from the top, they'd die. 30 feet seems like a decent height in that respect.

(heil'd)
WEW ARTFAGS BTFO

Mexico already has the ugly ogre angle covered no sweat.

It will be. Has to, in fact.
You can tear down a wall. But go try and tear down a highway.

Mayhaps the wall needn't even be a vertical barrier. With enough traffic the mexicans can play frogger to get into the states. naturally this automatically keeps them from bringing children and their breeding sows.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ypzv0/video_cnn_airs_illegal_immigrant_woman_angrily/

Holy shit wtf

I like the idea of some beautiful greens and shrubbery. Accomplishing this would be a large "fuck you" to the desert and harsh climates.

I don't see the need for giving the Mexicans a view of ogres. That sends the message of "We don't want you here but you probably wouldn't want to come here anyway"

I prefer the message, "We don't want you here but look at what you're missing"

Maybe if these faggots would get a job somewhere they would see there's nothing profound about a small pile of baked snacks.

I have no hope for these people.

?

>>>/africa/

for

to be fair it's pretty far from the standart one

It's actually an "f"

That's mainly because it wasn't built in one go. The original wall wasn't even that long spanning. It's real purpose originally was making raiding for the Northern nomads so painful they would rather trade and not raid instead. As the nomads slowly became desperate whenever a shortage of food happened and circumvents the original length of the wall by going sideways, the emperor of the time would then add another length to the wall.

Bump for WALL

Little better…

BRONZE MONUMENTS OF EAGLES AND OTHER PATRIOTIC STATUES EVERY HUNDRED YARDS

No, they will just dump a bunch of concrete on the border then run away and completely ignore what happens.
They aren't thinking abut the most obvious things because nobody as smart as you.

On the left is a victorious Roman cavalryman with four naked Britons, one being trampled, one running with a spear in his back, one sitting in apparent despair and one of whom is bound and beheaded. It has been suggested that the last act was a show of contempt for Gallo-Briton head veneration.