I think it's Russia that's manipulating liberals and not the other way around

If Russia was being malevolent, the BETTER move would be to spread rumors and ideas to left-leaning folks that it was Russia's doing. So, it's Russia manipulating liberals and not the other way around. Russia manipulates liberals, then liberals blame the White House that it's being manipulated by Russia. Diplomacy with Russia is already poor, might as well take advantage of it.

On the age of the internet, the best weapon against it is misinformation. What better way to divide the nation than to incite blame against your opponents? Kill two birds with one stone.

I mean if you want to go conspiracy levels, we might as well go full blast on it. Sounds a little TOO competent? Think of it of this way, not only they are competing against the United States, they are also competing against the CIA. Either you outsmart them or your country dies.

Hey, if liberals can fictionalize the "muh Russian" narrative, so can I.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatoliy_Golitsyn#New_Lies_for_Old
archive.is/1vaLM
politico.com/gallery/hillary-clintons-trip-to-russia?slide=0
nytimes.com/2012/12/28/world/europe/putin-to-sign-ban-on-us-adoptions-of-russian-children.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rise_up,_Ukraine!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euromaidan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So you are saying Russia is making liberals mad at the right to create a civil war because Russia secretly hates us?

We caused the collapse of the Soviet Union, they will want to see the collapse of the United States in return.

That or, doing it for the lulz.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatoliy_Golitsyn#New_Lies_for_Old

Shillary was prepared to ease to sanctions if the price was right
Russia narrative against Trump us just the usual shitlib projection
archive.is/1vaLM

top kek

I would assume that the CPRF would be more than willing to do this kind of stuff but I would think they have more pressing issues like their consistently dropping vote share. The DNC leaks like a sieve and they would think nothing of throwing one of their own under the bus if it would help validate the narrative. If there is any interference on Russia's part its not nearly enough to be the root cause of the left's insanity.

both countries wish the other one would be gone. im just thinking that while these two are fighting, china will become stronger than both of them.

Both countries are infested with kikes who play both sides so that they can maintain global power no matter who wins.

Where do I sign up, already been called a russian shill about 500 times. Love seeing these libshits cry.

For world government power, there is only five contenders for that spot: Arabia, India, China, Russia, and the Western Nations.

China playing the waiting game.

For national pride reasons of course they would. America relished in the fact that we (the child) rescued the British Empire, not once, but twice. Of course the reason for it is garbage, but the general populace doesn't care.

Except we now fully know that Russia really wasn't Communist for a long time because Communism doesn't actually work when applied. Almost every version is some glued together made up nonsense totalitarian regime that calls itself Communism. One the other hand it explains why many Russians Nationalists use symbolism and even the same name (National Bolsehvism) even to this day. Really weird shit. You don't see that in Ukraine.

All our enemies are pouring money into "liberal" groups.

Why wouldn't they, when were wide open like this.

I look at the whole thing from a macro-view this way:

1) Trump grasped that the MSM was dying and leveraged the power of social media/meme magic/the internets in general to win the election. It was a sea change in political methodology and there is no going back.

2) The aforementioned sea change has many knock-on implications that will unfold in the days and years ahead. One of them is mass information overload combined with a total lack of credibility for EVERY information source. The collective consciousness is driven insane by this combination.

3) In order to deal with the problem described in (2) above, the human mind shies away from new information and seeks refuge in UNDERLYING PRINCIPLES.

4) This is where we make our stand and defeat our enemies. Because the left is about "progress" and volume over substance, while the right (especially /ourguy/-type rightists…keked rather than kucked) is rooted in timeless principles and bedrock morality rather than seeking new ways to fuck things up.

5)Kekmate. Victory in the 10D chess game, as long as we hold the line, brothers.

SHADILAY

So when Hillary was trying to smear Trump in the election with anything she could smear with, she was actually been manipulated by Russia to say that?
Not just trying to discredit Trump, desperately with anything she could think of? And the MSM hopping on the bandwagon to help their candidate was just Russian manipulation?

I think your over thinking this user, right?

According to Golitsyn the deception plan was formulated after the ending of WW2. If it is true, there is no way to differentiate between "Russia really wasn't Communist for a long time" and a gradual deception plan over that time.

That's the thing. Wasn't it because of WW2 that forced Russia to change it's ways in the first place? I keep hearing how it wasn't until Russia turned on the Nationalism engine that things started to change. Morale and degeneracy was at an all time high and nobody really gave a shit about the invading Nazi's. I haven't yet read the material to verify these claims but I constantly hear it repeated by others all over the place.

*all time low

Coincidental. Hillary just wants a war to remember by in her name.

Golitsyn was a fake defector, everyone else but burger know this shit and the US literature about him is seriously pozzed because he was paraded everywhere as an alphabet "victory".

Basically he was ranting about the seemingly ongoing collapse of the USSR (which started as early 1980 with the massive polish workers strikes) was all a ploy to appear weak by the commies and lull the US into a false sense of security.
He's the main reason as to why "nobody saw the USSR collapse coming", many people saw the signs, but based on what "highly placed intelligence sources" (IE that one guy) all the signs were just fake…

Until the USSR collapsed for good.

He's also the guy that tried to get several Europeans politicians and several head of local intelligence service arrested/blacklisted by the US that were evidently not linked to the KGB, forced torture upon legitimate defectors, etc… He's the model of pretty much every spy novel triple agent!

this could explain the outside funding that leftist NGOs get, and the leader of calexit living in russia. we work to destabilize their country, they work to destabilize ours. they've done a noticeable job with these fucking liberals and their NEVER TRUMP bullshit, women's marches, etc.

You are claiming that the USSR "never collapsed"?

You have no idea how grim conditions were under Yeltsin. Jew loot-fest. Putin bringing the hammer down is how Russia rose from the ashes. And ashes there were indeed.

No, he didn't claim that. Read the post again.

Aha, you are correct. My mistake. Carry on.

Were I Mr. Putin, I'd be covertly assisting Trump. Worst case scenario I scratch the back of the guy in charge of my worst enemy. Best case scenario I plunge my geopolitical enemy state into a civil war and they're still too pussy to DoW me.

But there's a few holes in this story. The complete lack of evidence, even leaked evidence, means it's not being hidden for "muh national security' it's being hidden because it's not there. If Putin really wanted to send us into domestic strife the evidence would be a bit more.. forthcoming after the election to completely invalidate the presidency. So it looks like now, he got wind of the US media making up a russian hacking narrative to explain their election loss, and then decided to roll with it - because he wins either way. Putin is a lot like Trump in how he plays the game, really, they only take the moves where both outcomes are good for them.

So Russia would've risked nuclear war? The only one who would emerge as victorious in that situation is China.

Which, if you've followed those Berkley riot threads a while back, you'd figure is behind sponsoring the antifa. And helping spread the whole narrative around.

Just because you're friends with their leader doesn't mean the country isn't your natural enemy in geopolitics.

China wins if we have domestic strife, especially with Trump in the helm, so of course they're encouraging it. Putin is along for the ride and looks like he's not sure what exactly his course of action is - he's playing the pro and anti america card as it suits him.

This is a nigger tier thread.

Actually the more I think about it, China would take that opportunity. They want that superpower privilege as well.

Holla Forums pls go

Literal mental gymnastics done here and created for your own cognitive bias. Well done, you made yourself drop 50 IQ points.

You're giving too much credit for a country with a gdp smaller than italy.

GDP in itself is irrelevant. Alss, don't forget that the Ivans are masters of obfuscation, since Cold War times they are very adept at obscuring their real budget/capabilities.

What kind of kike psyop is this?

ITS THE FUCKING KIKES YOU DISGUSTING FUCKING NEWFAGGOT

lol, I wish. At least I get to play Goebbels as a kike.

Kremlin, yesterday
«National idea is feminism»
How did they get past the guards?

Remember Yuri's subversion videos? What if the soviets started the collapse and the Russian Federation just stepped back and let everything happen after? It's like someone started a machine but now it's going to wreck everything and nobodys there to turn it off.

just joking, this is a shoop
now onto what's real

Yesterday the Kremlin released a document titled «National strategy in the interests of women».
It's not as «muh equality» as you would think, but it would be a great way to troll libtards. Like, evil commie Russia is concerned that there are not enough womynz in certain areas, do you fall for their propaganda?

Dumbfuck, russia in the 90s was an hellhole that made the 80s look like a paradise by comparison.

i would not rule anything out at this moment. lots of leaders trying the 88d chess game. this timeline is great but weird. i have a feeling it gets weirder before it evens out.

This is a fact. Conditions were awful, and American neoliberals, with the help of Yeltsin, looted the fucking country.

I think one of the big reasons Hillary hates Putin is he forced out all the Clinton cronies who were helping themselves to Russia's wealth.

maybe the jews have re-wormed their way into Putin's inner cirlce, much like rinse penis is in Trump's inner circle.

One thing is absolutely undeniable, the corrupt hugging of the old elites of the West and of the East in Europe. Transformation from an free and liberal societies to increasing authoritarian, dirigiste and even totalitarian modes of government. The term “EUSSR” is not so far fetched, or a hyperbole.

Gorbachev was made a candidate for Politburo by (((Andropov))), who used to be the head of KGB before he became General Secretary of CPSU.

A defector from Romania claimed that Securitate had a contingency plan in case of regime breakdown, to dissolve and regroup with the help of fonds hidden beforehand. In fact the coup against Ceausescu was arranged by party and Securitate insiders. Leading member of the communist party played and play a leading role in “post revolutionary” Romania.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacepa

Germany is still missing billions the communist regime parked abroad in the West with the help of trustworthy comrades there. The Austrian communist party played a big role in hiding that money.

Hillary Clinton's trip to Russia

Here's a look at Secretary of State Clinton's visit to St. Petersburg, Russia, last week.

By POLITICO Staff

07/03/12 10:47 AM EDT

politico.com/gallery/hillary-clintons-trip-to-russia?slide=0

Putin Signs Bill That Bars U.S. Adoptions, Upending Families

By DAVID M. HERSZENHORN and ERIK ECKHOLMDEC. 27, 2012

nytimes.com/2012/12/28/world/europe/putin-to-sign-ban-on-us-adoptions-of-russian-children.html

While Russia might not be our friend, they're not our greates threat either. Chinese and Russians absolutely have infiltrated our shit, and while stealing information from us i am sure they try to disrupt our State as much as possible too, but traitors and kikes are still the biggest problem within this clusterfuck.

Oh for fuck's sake.
Is it really all just about child trafficking in the end?

What the fuck is wrong with these people.

user NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE RUSSIA
THEY'LL COME
THE RIDF

Guess what happens in ukraine couple of months later?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rise_up,_Ukraine!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euromaidan

EVERYONE manipulates liberals. That's why they are so pozzed.

I'm Russian myself, I can criticize. I'll be called a zogbot or whatever.

Wew.
A shillbot made a conversational thread samefagging itself with multiple IPs.
Congrats ShariahBlue slave.

You have the bad kind of autism

my understanding is that the "female holiday" thing is a bigger deal over there than in USA

Is this the designated shill thread?
Why would we give the (((MSM))) any recognition at all for their literal lies? This just makes them believable again.

underrated post

Why yes OP, just look at the hosts who are on RT.

Just to name a few.

Nothing has got better since putin took control, they have just driffted further back to nostalgia for the USSR

Russia Today is targeting left-leaning audience. That doesn't mean they're being malevolent. If they were being malevolent, they would be throwing money at antifa and BLM, indirectly- trough Soros.

This is blatant bullshit. Go look at the economy before and after Putin.

You should rather look at the economy before and after the oil price rose…

look on the calendar. its march 2017, somewhere in the era of information warfare.
every power is trying to legitimise and promote themsleves.
you didnt find a top secret conspiracy here, you just found out how some of the world works and tried to fit it into your own contexts.

congratulations.

Nobody's nostalgic about USSR. At best there are some people that think USSR had some superior industry and mass consumption goods. Which is debatable, but literally no one from USSR will debate that quality of life was shit compared to today, everything had bullshit price tags and only higher ups government kikes made any decent amount of money at expense of common worker, into which class everyone but top kikes have been forced. Literally, by forcibly seizing property and removing from job positions and sending to jail everyone who disagreed.