Why do britfags celebrate her so much? I just remember her as that ugly woman from Peep Show

why do britfags celebrate her so much? I just remember her as that ugly woman from Peep Show

Claire Foy is hot though

She's been in a lot of good Brittish Comedy shows going back decades. Mostly she's well regarded because she latched onto Mitchel and Webb early in their careers and has rode them to success.

That color blue in her eyes is basically a sign that says “PUT YOUR CUM INSIDE ME AND MAKE CHILDREN WITH MY GENETIC CONNECTION TO THE DIVINE”

Christ she's ugly. No wonder she's playing the Queen.
Is this what brits consider attractive? She's barely in her 40s and looks like shes about to enter her 60s.

How is it that even rich brits have terrible teeth? I thought it was a steretoype of their NHS but she can easily have work down to fix that disgusting gum protrusion.

Yeah, its a real headscratcher

This has to be a joke, ~80% of all great humour is British

It's called actually being an actress instead of just sticking the most attractive people on-screen.

lol no

muntposter detected

m8, my parents made me watch a lot of british comedy when I was a kid, and the only one that made me laugh even a little was that Monty Python movie where there's a sex ed class and the teacher brings in his wife for a live demonstration

i liked this bit tbh

Indeed
They should celebrate Emma instead

so funny

idk something about imagining all the chavs, raghea- i'm sorry asians, and niggers running into a hail of gunfire from stuffy upper class gits just makes me laugh.

>>>/liberty/

Didn't see an argument there lad

60's to 70's stuff is best described as 'quaint' and the humour has aged like piss, though nobody wants to admit it. Stuff like Open All Hours, Porridge, Are You Being Served?, Dad's Army etc.

80's through to noughties is GOAT

British jokes about class predate the terms capitalism and communism, the upper class has existed since the monarchy, wealthy inequality is the status quo. Old money elites deserve to be mocked incessantly.

t. MP

Who?

They dont shes literally ugly and plain. Shell get an award so hollywood can pretend they are legit shes garbage

All brits have a superiority complex from birth.

Your American inferiority complex is presenting itself.

the term capitalism, sure, but not capitalism itself, because that is the natural state of things

wow, this thread is full of britfags jerking off to their shitty comedy.

t. butthurt Amican
Enjoy your (((American comedy))), user.

literally never heard of
literally never heard of
yeah it's in OP, she's known for being the ugly girl who works with a funny comedy duo. She's not even funny in those shows, most of the time (100% of the time in Peep Show) she's meant to be serious and 100% normal.
what kind of faggot are you that you know claim to know what celebrities are like irl?

Please stop bumping this thread, it's about a literal who

Britbong here, literally nobody except a small few media hipsters care about her or even remember her name. She was kinda qt in the early days of Bruiser but aged like milk.

literally who

literally who

I agree, Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill have truly made American comedy great again

You haven't heard of them because they're british shows, just like the Metro and The Guardian are british newspapers.Just because it occurs outside your ameribubble doesn't mean it doesn't exist or isn't worth watching. And she's been on a couple panel shows and seems alright but I guess you can only make spot judgements on celebrities if they are negative.

Oops looks like I bumped it

Ever considered why perhaps?

Americans and Germans have the Teepeeniggers and Kikes kvetching about them respectively, but at the end of the day that's cute because they only have one permanent mortal enemy in the whole fucking world. I know it's a particularly hard thing to imagine unless you're Turkish or Japanese perhaps but try going to sleep at night knowing >half the globe want you and your whole family dead from the moment you're born for shit that happened hundreds of years ago. Knowing that nothing can truly end the bloodlust except for the actual extinction of your countrymen which is finally becoming a reality while those who have it just as bad or even worse laugh at your predicament in the midst of being blissfully unaware of their own similarly impending doom. Preferring to sink the whole fleet to ensure one ship capsizes.

Imagine having all that and a hell of a lot more to think about on a daily basis, then having it drilled into your head that your ancestors were in the wrong in every single case by the Jewish-liberal owned educational system that goes straight up to the Saxe-Cohen-Goldsmiths at the very top while actual non-MK royalty and the true heirs to the throne live in willing exile thousands of miles away in comparative squalor.

If Brits had to pay reparations to everyone whose feelings got hurt over the past few centuries they'd be on the streets before sundown.

lel

and I'm Irish so I should've heard of these shit British shows because your cancerous culture infests everything

Reminder that the Irish starved to death on an island surrounded by fish.

The English would just sell the fish like they did the wheat.

i dont get it, wasnt Cromwell the nigger that created meritocracy in the army but as soon as he got to be prime minister he tried to be King?

God you yanks really are cultureless cretins with no meaningful history.