AT&T 9-1-1 outage since 6:30 - IT"S HAPPENING

twitter.com/ATT/status/839669490363338752

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bal-university-of-baltimore-closes-amid-high-school-purge-threat-20150427-story.html
microautomation.com/new-blog/city-of-baltimore-911-outage-highlights-need-for-a-ng9-1-1-solution
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Either it's (((PURE COINCIDENCE))) or it's the effect of hiring too many poo-in-loos instead of whites.

WHAT DOES THIS MEME.
Kek, is it happening?

Tons of companies are going all out for twitter bantz now.

KEK KONFIRMS VERIZON BEST NETWORK
SWITCH NOW IF NOT ON VERIZON

God I love the current year internet.

story time

That ain't shit nigger my fucking power is out, who the fuck needs 911

Top bantz, truelley the best network and greatest ally of CIAniggers

And if you fucking doubt me
look at my double dubs
and bonus hitler dubs
of truth

I honestly believe you. Verizon is pure shit. AT&T customer service is actually breddy gud. T-Mobile seems to be the poorfag choice though.

Is that what they meme now?

Full recketeer mode now

topkek

Did you sued them for a new house?

Checked.

Man that sucks user. I almost feel bad for laughing.

If only T-Mobile didn't have such shitty nationwide service I'd never have left them.

This is you

research Ting
contract carriers purchase and resell network use
wholesale (((less shekels for tell-coms.gov)))

Ting uses T-mobile and Sprint networks
They provide pseudo user access
and promote rooted/jailbroken devices

Testing a kill switch or pretext for a new cyber-terrorism narrative? Because imagine if 911 was disabled during a city-wide riot.

I heard of that service from the Twit podcasts but I've usually been hesitant of the MSO providers. If they provide multiple providers for one plan that might be a game changer though, other than paying $800 for a new phone.

I'm struggling to imagine what would be different based on the riots we've watched together

I didn't realize AT&T was the official carrier of Holla Forums.
Do we get a group rate ?

emergency services are paid for by the taxpayers, it's a type of insurance in case bad things happen that are out of your control. itss just another part of a decent and functioning western society (like water and electricity).

that being said, 911 and other emergency services have had trouble advancing to become more efficient and work properly with cell phones. but a lot of that is down to wireless providers being greedy jews.

AT&T's 911 went down in my city of 250k last year, it's just crumbling infrastructure. Same reason regular landlines only get worse and worse, nobody wants to pay for more than duct tape repairs on that type of system.

Difference would be smart rioters would know that they can fan out without the risk of having police alerted to their new positions. Could result in more damage. Though the police can compensate for that if they use helicopters and alert dispatch to everything.

why not use your current phone?
phreaky user needs to post details on Holla Forums

and on that day KEK flooded 911 with silence
a single command rang out from LORD KEK
GO FORTH AND FULL FORCE FUCK LIBERALS
and so DETROIT and CALIFORNIA were no more
AweMEN

This only works if the contract carrier is using networks like ATT and Sprint. If that contract carrier uses Verizon, maybe 1/3 of the towers will actually work with your phone and you'll get constant nigger shit for reception. Because Verizon are kikes.

There was a Verizon outage for 911 yesterday. Probably nothing.

are you implying that user is a sexy, sexy forest bastard?

Telco in general is a total technological mess. I do occasional dives into it as part of my job and it's just a nightmarish mishmash of shit on top of shit that nobody understands, especially the companies that maintain it.

I wouldn't worry yourself over it

i'm onto your tricks skinwalker

Honest question no bully please
How the hell does 911 work for a cell phone?
Does it go into the nearest police dispatcher from the towers?

Russia has it down

That's some very large foliage

Get the fuck out, faggot.

Wow you must be a Nazi.

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bal-university-of-baltimore-closes-amid-high-school-purge-threat-20150427-story.html
microautomation.com/new-blog/city-of-baltimore-911-outage-highlights-need-for-a-ng9-1-1-solution
Most major disasters result in 911 being completely overwhelmed with calls. This then provides cover for enterprising criminals to commit crimes like home invasions, because dispatch doesn't have enough operators to handle the volume, let alone enough officers to attend to the calls.
It doesn't take a whole lot to completely overwhelm a city's emergency services.

fucking lol

Yeah. Back in the day I had a cellphone where someone had a SIM with the exact same number, my number was their old number because the phone number had been recycled, and they used their SIM to constantly prank call 911. I'd get constant calls from 911 operators asking if I had called 911. I'd tell them no, they'd hang up.
A few months of this went by, and I was a few thousand miles away from home and got the 911 call. They know the tower when you call and when they call you, btw. So the 911 operator asks me "did you call 911." I say "look, do you know what tower I'm on right now? Go look at where the call originated from. There's no fucking way it could possibly have been me, I'm two thousand miles away from home, and it's some jackass with an old sim." The operator hung up and I never got another call again.
True story.

Does anyone else find it extremely creepy whenever a company refers to themselves as a "family"?

Yes, and the fags you see going LOLROASTED at it in this thread enable corporatism.

I'll just leave this here.

ATT,Sprint and T Mobile are all just as bad for spying on the public.

They are all Involved with BNCI Horizon 2020.

+ having wifi in your house makes it easy as fuck to call. I havent had a single fucking problem using the voip app i have.

stfu nigger

911 dispatcher here, at work answering phones. During a major event it's not having nobody answer the call, its the agencies not having any responders to respond. We haven't had a bad chimpout yet here but you can equate it to a major weather event where low-priority calls for service take days to respond to and even high priority calls have at the very least extended response times. The phones will be a lot busier and prone to bursts of simultaneous calls but not completely unmanageable.