cnbc.com/2017/03/08/private-sector-jobs-february-2017-adp.html
Job creation posts blowout month in February, ADP says

Americans will win so much they'll be tired of winning

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

AND UNDER BUDGET

What's wrong with me Holla Forums?

At this rate, (((The Fed)))'s rate hike isn't even going to matter. They can't kike fast enough at this rate of winning.

You have not yet sent an email to The Don asking for a job.

Get on it faggot.

GOOD JOB MR PRESIDENT THANK YOU FOR MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

COMMIES CAN EAT A DICK

WINNING

Allowing the fed to continue to exist lets them win. They wrote the rules for modern banking so they always win.

HAVE ANOTHER BUMP
WINNING

Deserving of a bump

That's why the push to audit them (we know what happens after) has to continue. Thankfully they can't burn everything all down anymore without giving themselves away.

(checked)
Stop being a fat ass and go lift some weights.
IF YOU ARE A NEET BURGER, GO JOIN ICE

What's the status on the randlet bill, anyway?

Rand Paul was so disappointed with his bill that he threw it in the fireplace and committed suicide by shooting himself twice while drowning.

Shame.

I can't wait to see how libshits will try to spin this.

They'll just say that whatever good things happen over the next few months were because of whatever economic literal voodoo that Obongo did during his last year in office. Of course it's bullshit, but it means more to them to be assmad about Trump succeeding at anything than it does to have good career prospects and high salaries.

Same here. I barely go outside though, so whatever…

I've been watching the lib networks. They're still ranting about how the wiretaps don't exist and that trumps a babby politican who can't legistate anything. I'll be fucking amazed if they even TOUCH the economy.

this
don's going make the economy strong enough to handle it

ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET?

Winning? I'm $463,401 in credit card debt.

oh lawd

iktfb

Now all we need to accomplish is discarding policies that route jobs away from whitey.

Is that net gain though? Because that's damn impressive if it is.

That's funny. I don't pay interest because I don't pay anything.

lol

but seriously, can you not declare bankruptcy?

Wow user how the hell you get that deep in the kike hole?

Schlomo has your balls in a clenched grasp.
Hopefully you aren't forced to resort to kiking your way out of it.

I remember when I was $50,000+ in credit card debt, and owed $100,000+ in student loans.

Then I learned about the kikes, and a fun thing called "default". Just don't fucking pay that shit. Hide your assets. Sell your shit and move to Texas where you get to own a house with quite a bit of land, a car, a certain amount of livestock, and a lot of other stuff that can't be seized in a judgement. Easy peasy.

Heroin.

That, uh, that'll do it.

better question, how were you able to get that far into debt?
don't credit companies normally have a limit, or did you go full retard maxing out 20 cards?

I feel bad for Rand. He tried so hard, but in the end it didn't even matter. His presidential run and his biggest bill have both failed. My only hope is that Trump will not only audit the fed, but shut it down permanently.

Also, friendly reminder that gif related happened.

Well technically it's my dad's card. No limit. I have no income.

This just tells me how much of everything is guided by perception. The laws haven't been significantly altered yet. You can put as much math to the situation as you want as an (((economist))), but in the end it's just about what makes the greatest number of people subjectively happy - and you can't really measure that with a handful of variables.

BTFO

This topic is a great one. As a newfag, I'm trying to lurk, watch, and learn. I won't comment any further except to bump for more discussion.

Good, it's all made-up money anyway. Hit the kikes where it hurts.

Seriously. What's the status on it? I've not seen it mentioned anywhere since it popped up in the news after the inauguration.

(UNCHEKCED DOUBLES)

STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

Wait, nigger, how much herion does $463,401 get you, and how are you still alive after shooting up all of that?

On Trump's twitter the first replies are all "How dare you take credit for what obama did", which were earlier preveded by "How dare you blame obamacare's problems on obama". They only thing shitlibs can comprehened is doing the opposite of what Trump is doing at that exact momment.

And when Obama first took over from W, everything good was because of Obama and everything bad was from Bush. Same shit.

Where are these jobs? I want one…

you have to leave your house, neet

I do, I check job listings every day so I'm just curious what these jobs are and where they are

where u be at?

nobody heiling these hitler trips + ID dubs??

the fuck is happening ITT

HOW THE FUCK CAN THE MSM IGNORE THIS? FUCKING TRAITORS

It's the net total of job creation from around the country. Trump hasn't started any work programs yet, it's his positions on trade and domestic policy that employers are responding to right now. There should be plenty of jobs building The Wall coming up in the next year if you live around the border. And if the illegals get deported that will open up a lot of shitty jobs.

what r u? a trumpkin?

He never should have killed off Slim Shady, or he should've just ended his career after Encore.

Give me a fucking answer, you cunt.

I would figure it would mostly be in the manufacturing sector. Focus your efforts on metal shops if you have no training, many of them want to take in laymen as they can effectively be molded in their image. If you're any good they'll hold onto you and you can make a decent living as a machinist.

As far as semi-skilled labor goes: PLC's (basically computers specially designed for automated processes) are still in style. People around my area literally can't find enough people who know how to work a PLC. Vid related is a decent introduction to give you a basic idea.

Rand proposed an audit the fed bill which didn't pass. He's reintroduced it (with Trump's support) and it may pass.

govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/hr24

(((Neoclassical economists))) think you can.

You needs master degree or relevant experience like police or military. Border Patrol doesn't need it though.

>>>/bernie2016/

WHY ARE YOU ON Holla Forums?

do the world and your father a favor and kill yourself

why the fuck did you post that degenerate image?

Har har, very funny user.

Why the fuck was that purged, user was just making a joke.

The factory I work at is in a hiring frenzy. The execs and the pres are psyched on Trump

STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING
MORE, MORE!
MUST WIN MORE!

Tell that to the stems that claim they can predict the future with crystal ball mathmatics.

Npr was good back in before 2007 what happened?

At least they still have classical music, and celtic music so i guess its not a total loss

We're finally seeing the Obama recovery kick in.

Bitch, im dropping so much money in Orlando this year its gonna make their head spin.

Weak tourism my ass. Check France's tourism money dwindling as they get more rapefugees. Trump is removing a major threat to tourism, which is native population instabilities.

Fuck, i saved two years of salary to dump 1k dorrars in freedoms, including Black Rifle coffee (and american coffee sucks, just buying it to support them), shooting range bucks, MAGA hats (theyre insanely popular in Hueland)…

If anything, if there is a drop, it is because soft liberal tourists are too triggered with the election result. And this is a good thing; those are the fuckers funding your local Starbucks.

If smart the execs should pass on an official statement to Fox News or something, may even get a free Q&A segment.

March will be even stronger