Trump sends marines to fight ISIS in Syria

Trump sends marines to fight ISIS in Syria

First he BTFO's the kikes from stealing land, and now he is ending Obongo's war in Syria?

Trump REALLY delivers…

Obama's smile and muh legacy: gone.

foxnews.com/world/2017/03/08/marines-arrive-in-syria-in-support-fight-for-raqqa-defense-official-says.html

archive.is/bxVP0

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eI6gq
youtube.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act>>9455119
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-09/us-sends-hundreds-marines-20-miles-isis-capital#comment-9157941
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-09/us-sends-hundreds-marines-20-miles-isis-capital#comment-9157986
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for Raqqa, defense official says
By Lucas Tomlinson Published March 08, 2017 FoxNews.com
Facebook Twitter livefyre Email Print

NOW PLAYING
Battle heats up over GOP plan to replace ObamaCare
Never autoplay videos
A detachment of U.S Marines arrived in Syria outside the ISIS de-facto capital of Raqqa, a U.S. defense official confirmed Wednesday to Fox News.

The Pentagon is not publically confirming the move, citing operational security.

The recent deployment is expected to be discussed Thursday when the head of U.S. Central Command, Gen. Joe Votel, the top U.S. general responsible for American forces in the Middle East, appears before Congress to testify on the ISIS fight.

Votel had hinted that more troops would be headed to Syria along with artillary when he spoke to reporters while traveling in the region late last month.

Goddamnit, that got botched up…

Expect a false flag on US marines by kikes, supposedly done by evil dictator Assad.

Hopefully they live up to their legacy. I know they've been cucked, I hope it's not as true as they say.

I knew a few guys who joined the marines and they got out as soon as they could.

Well, we'll have to see, but it's still many steps up from Obongo's "moderate jihadis". And he has to keep quiet about any cooperation with Russia for now, so I don't think we can trust the lügenpresse for now…

Still a lot of good news though.. let's see the coming days…

holy shit that's a powerful meme son

Yeah, my brother was in the marines and he told me not to join it at all costs. I feel kind of bad, I have a family legacy to uphold. My grandfather was a marine in the Korean war, several cousins are marines, etc, etc.,

Marines are faggots anyway, nothing of value will be lost.

Eerie similarity…

I guess it's good to give our guys something to shoot at. As long as they're not out overthrowing "dictators" like usual.

Anybody got an up to date war map?

More…

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-03-08/u-s-russia-counter-erdogan-in-syria-as-fight-scrambles-allies

archive.is/eI6gq

Obongo legacy BTFO!

Take the hint already.

SWEET 2 TRIPS

Marine vet here, can confirm. Marines turned out much worse than I thought. Too many females running around trying to run things with vagina power and you will not believe the amount of country, Hukabee-loving, cuckservative, fucking morons are at the top ranks…….

I feel bad because my ancestors since Germany during WW2 served their country. I wouldn't in the current state it's in, but it being a traditional thing is what bothers me.

Just do your 4 years and get out with a sweet ass GI Bill and go to school for free. Use the money to ass bang college chicks and buy nice clothes.

Is this really the userbase being cultivated on this board these days?

How the hell is that a bad thing?

You genuinely don't understand or are you just shit posting at this point?

Hitler dubs confirm. Shame on b28e51

Heil

These faggots don't know where they are, clearly.

Join up, kill muslims and redpill everybody around you. Military needs people who have broken free of jew control if it's going to stop being a tool of the zog.

I pray the first lads in there don't get killed off by Isreali kikes from Mossad tipping off their ISIS counterpart or doing it themselves

Good goyim, keep fighting for Greater Israel, maybe with Trump we'll reach our targets earlier than scheduled.
Hmm, turns out he's not so bad, maybe he is truly our (Israel's) greatest ally.

Would these Muslims happen to be in the Middle East in territory occupying a future Greater Israel or would they be taxpaying Muslims in Jersey City? Right.

No one is saying not to look nice or find a girl but your original post looks exactly like something a watermelon seed-spitting nigger would say.

Your strategy lacks foresight as this user said>>9452473. Killing slimes in Iraq and Syria serves no purpose but that of Israel.

Degenerate

I want shills to fucking leave

NOt surprised by your degeneracy at all.

Yes fighting ISIS will fuck Israel and so will fucking with Turkey however AMerica's continued interference with soldiers on the ground will result in nothing more than AMerica remaining there forever.

not a foregone conclusion, just because that's what all of our recent presidents have done doesn't mean that's what Trump will do.

There's absolutely no reason to assume it doesn't. The election wasn't a magic wand being waved and there isn't one single, solitary element in the entirety of the American state [not just "establishment", the entire national state, private or public] that deserves the benefit of a doubt on anything.

I like Trump but I really don't think he will stand up to the pentagon and the Intelligence agencies at the same time you have to choose one.

I mean, I'm glad we're killing moslems but I have a feeling there's no way to get out of this now.

I wouldn't be so sure. He's already shuffled some on both. Might as well have Michael Scheuer be a head or advisor but Saudis and kikes will kvetch like no tomorrow if that patriot is instated.

This is different user, with Spetsnaz on one end and Marines on the other, we just turned ISIS into a absolutely harem dick-bridge.

I can dream, right?

he'd have to disown all his kids first

or all his kids disavow their kikeyness and kill their kike spouses.

I dunno. They're Orthodox. Basically not big fans of heretichomeland.

nice try muhhamed

getting tired of this meme.

wait a minute, isn't there an ancient swastika that has those additional 90 degree bends?

The President can deploy a lot of Marines without a declaration of war from congress. One of the perks for the president with the USMC.

Checked.

I've issued no such orders. I'm here, just taking a stroll, stretching my legs. These, uh, 300 men are my personal bodyguard.

I'm getting real fucking tired of your shitty demoralization attempts. When will you realize that you can't meme Trump into failure? You're just making him stronger, you fucking idiot.

You're right except he can only deploy them for 30 days thanks to the War Powers act signed by Nixon. This act was an effort to avoid another Vietnam Conflict – that is, prevent an undeclared war from happening led solely by the President.

What are you niggers even arguing at this point? Go back to reddit if you want an uncritical circle jerk.

Either that, or you genuinely have no understand of the limitations placed on Trump. Seriously, he's already come out against nation building and has no reason to start wasting his budget on it now. Furthermore, since congress didn't sign off on it, this is limited in duration. Get a fucking clue.

You're a fucking nigger and a newfag that doesn't even know what trips are. Lurk more or fuck off to whatever sodomy circle you dragged your gaping asshole out of.

So did George Bush. I don't recall if anything quite so specific came out of Soetoro, but I'm sure I'll find it if I look. We're way past caring about what somebody says.

Yeah, no. Kikes are kikes

THIS
BETTER
NOT
HAPPEN
NIGGERS

Except for Michael Glassner. Steve Mnuchin is a pretty cool guy too.

The music must live on.

In Soviet Russia, accordion plays YOU.

That's like saying Merkel and Hitler are the same because they were both Chancellors

Doesn't the scale of alcohol abuse there depress the fuck out of you guys? I wonder how much better off Russia would be if people weren't drunk all the time.

The marines aren't the marines anymore, from what I've heard.

This.

US airforce has already bombed the Syrian army by 'accident' followed swiftly by an ISIS attack. Also: Assad has to give his permission first to foreign troops before they can enter Syria. Did Trump get permission?

The US has done nothing to fight ISIS.

When the HQ of ISIS was raided after the reconquering of Aleppo they found and arrested US military advisors. Fuck off Trump marketer.

Marines are going to be the ones killing kikes in FEMA camps on the DoTR nigger. Better watch out they don't pick you up too, looks like your nose is a little too large for a European.

Citation fucking needed

and best of all
Nice try, big guy.

redpill me on this Holla Forums

Why did Obongo do nothing to actually fight ISIS? I'm aware he funded it. But for what purpose? Why? Why prolong the fight? How do they profit?

The answer is oil. Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and Qatar wanted to build an oil pipeline running up through Iraq, through Syria, into Turkey and onward to Europe, which would have made the cost of exporting Arabian oil to Europe comparable to the cost of Russian oil and would've challenged Russia's dominance in that market. Syria said no. Next thing we knew, Syria became publicly known as one of the "most evil dictatorships in the world" and and all sorts of foreign powers began railing against them and supporting their enemies – ISIS being an enemy created for exactly the purpose of overthrowing Syria.

the last Iraq war was a quagmire because of cucked-up ROE that didn't let warriors engage in war. If Trump and Mattis take the leash off the Marines this whole Syria problem will be over in a matter of months.

But seriously, if AAV's are there, and they are going against Infantry, infantry are fucked. Now if ISIS has a BMP, I don't have faith in the current crewchiefs to perform like a team.

not just oil.
the less competitors there are for israel in the ME, especially stable secular dictatorships like libya, iraq and syria gee what else do those all have in common, the better israel is able to assert dominance in the region and eventually establish greater israel. the oil is just an added bonus
newfag

Syrian conflict = destabilization in Syria incidentally one of the few coutnries without a (((rothschild central bank))), which means a migrant crisis and the possibility of overthrowing Assad, Hell that's the entire reason why the conflict began, it was a pretense for the current mass nigger migration into Europe. Remember, him and Merkel are just puppets to the larger powers at play, and they're playing a much larger game
>says he' gonna end the war and pulls can't remember how many, or if even all out American troops in some of the most devastated areas
There's also the pipelines, but explains it much better.

exactly who are they fighting with and against who?
I'm not seeing any evidence about siding with Assad
this just seems like the same Dubya/Obama splitting hairs between what "moderate" rebels to back and every time they turn out to not be so moderate after all

Trump will complete the system of German idealism.

This was planned for over a decade. The cia and monsanto bioengineered a plague of wheat-rust that crippled a lot of agriculture in afrika, and then bombed Libya, the only place in afrika to get a fucking job. They created the rapefugees.

the article specifically said they cant say that yet because it would violate opsec
Well figure out thursday when some brass reports before congress

Stephen Miller.

Read PNAC and other kike papers dealing with "Greater Israel". They've literally been scheming for decades to topple and destabilize Syria. Take your basic bitch "no blood for oil mannn" horseshit back to reddit.

Oh, cool. Now that I have your word for it, it's definitely true.

I LOVE YOU AIDS-TAN
GET ALL THE MUDSLIMES

The way the cancer crept up on me in that greater isreal mp4 is really remarkable. I couldn't tell you the last time I was so triggered.

Okay, this thread is getting shilled by the kike obsfucation brigade.

Fuck off >>>/reddit/

what does this implies?

Germans gonna bring Ordnung to the world.

Nigger! Where the fuck have you been hiding?

Wew. That's one way to trigger somebody.

And did the man himself not say that he was drafting a plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days?

God is with him.

So ugh…I can't tell if that first one is sarcasm or serious.

Jews have got me fucked up.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sweet

What the hell was that bit at the end? Freudian slip much?

It is a different time user some traditions deserve to be abandoned.

Wasnt that under Obama though?

(checked)
yes

Oil is a big part of it also, Saudi Arabia has a number of crypto kikes in the royal family and their interests intersect closely with Israel, they want to export rapefugees and Wahhabist to the West also and they are willing to go along with the Oded Yinon plan as long as they get a cut of the oil after the regime change is implemented.

Too fucking funny.

No shit. That post was completely devoid of any mention of Israel and world Jewry though. Saudi's are secondary players that every useless kosher conspirotard pins the compete blame on in order to keep their shekels flowing in from water filter and dick pill sponsors. That theory is a secondary motivator for shabbis goy collaborators. NOT the fucking main reason for the toppling of Syria. See: Balfour Declaration and the granting of Palestine to the King Kike Rothschild and the Greater Israel plan that kikes have been openly writing and talking about for the past century. It's not some 'organic' conflict that popped up the past few years because of 'greedy oil companies' and The Saudis…but thanks for the valuable copy pasta kosher analysis, Mr Tarpley. You're really hitting the NWO where it counts, and avoiding giving those evil white Nazis an excuse to hate the Jews.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself, user.

Legitimately upset, doubt I'll be able to sleep tonight

Russians really are niggers, aren't they?

should be named "Eastern Front.webm"

our shitposts have been foretold long ago.

As ever on these boards.
Lots of anons who feel compelled to join up in the US forces and kill for isreal, these same supremely 'red-pilled' anons advise other anons that the most virtuous heroic deed they can partake in is killing isreal's enemies in some far remote place.

One nation under zog.

Woo hah!

Get rekt with your d&c kike. The personnel of the Military will always be of the people, and for the people.

Quit being a shill and quit shitting up the board with your propaganda.

Jesus H. Christ.

They found an American and an Israeli named Shlomo after the fall of the city and they were embedded with the terrorists. Why are you denying our involvement to aid moderate beheaders? Involvement that Flynn fought against with his people to disrupt.

Can either of you explain how killing on isreal's command will return America [the country] back to the good ol days as promised under Trump's campaign tag-line of Hopey Change That We Can Believe In [Fo' Realzy this time goy!]

How many jews will be removed from the power chain of command in the US government from this proxy war to destabilise Assad's Syria?
How is this any different to Obama's CIA-instigated fake war on terror [or George Dubya's before him] stirring up the hornets nest in the ME?

Surely if the US was ever serious about stopping ISIS, they would simply just cut the funding and overnight they would collapse, how about Trump just stops signing off those checks.

Its not sarcasm. Pjtv was founded by the filthy kike aubrey chernick. This also explains why bill whittle is such a filthy goy cuck

Who said there was anything heroic about it? What does this look like, a comic book?

America is clearly controlled by jews. But so are the rest of the worlds nations. Do you expect me not receive the training and opportunities to broaden my recruitment net by not joining? And if I get to kill kebab in the process, so be it.

Get off your high horse m8. Or are you a Yuropoor?

Any evidence that the US army has at any time since the US created ISIS, ever done any harm to any operations of US-created ISIS they they created them?

sans Syria or Iran or anyone else without a Rothschild central bank that America has in its sights to 'liberate'

Because American troops fighting alongside Syrians and Russians are doing the same thing that we did in Libya.

You're in Obama mode. You need to switch to Trump mode.

Already has, bombing rebel groups in Syrian territory, and Assad has retaken Palmyra along with ISIS losing tons of territory. You shit posting here is helping Israel more than an user who wants military training along with helping Trump destroy the Jews creation.

youtube. com/watch?v=qcn_XJFkqGE

Yes, a few days (if I remember correctly) after trump was inaugurated, there were unreported US bombings on FSA groups

You mean when the US army used their proxy jewhadists to overthrow Gadhafi .
The first thing the 'Muslim brotherhood' did after they murdered Moammar Gadhafi was to install a Rothschild central bank in Libya.

Can you imagine how these radicalised jewhadists after decades of torturous existence without a foreign owned [jewish/isreali] central bank issuing their money must have felt to finally overthrow one of the biggest hurdles to total US/isreali conquest of the Middle East there was in Gadhafi and to finally realise all their dreams and ambitions by finally securing a future for isreal's children.

In Libya, a Rothschild bank was established in Benghazi while the country was still at war.
That's how desperate and determined these radical islamic jewhadists were to have a jewish central bank, they couldn't even wait until their CIA financed mercenaries had even killed the major obstacle to the jew World Order.

Join the US army goy and kill for isreal.

You aren't sensing my sarcasm, clearly.

America under Trump will be a different beast from Obama's America. America under Trump will never be the same, and for good reason.

Also any time a mud dies, is enough for me to justify my service.

Any videos yet?

Good arguments Im not trying to demoralize him I'm simply stating that once the war machine gets moving its hard to turn it off. He may very well just BTFO of ISIS and turkroaches however to blindly just say that he will be able to do something that has never come easy is just being ignorant.
I'm not shilling anything, I'm not trying to demoralize or meme against him just simply debating the facts.
I feel like people have become a little too spergy in defending everything Trump does

Can't deploy the Marines inside of the US.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act>>9455119

Just fucking stop sending weapons to ISIS and the moderate child beheaders and let the Russians and Assad clear the mongrels out. We literally don't have to do anything, and by any reasonable metric we've never shown that we can do anything productive in the first place while worrying about appeasing faggots at home.

Leave the moves that require strong moves that involve collateral damage to the dictators and countries that specialize in them.

How long till they get bombed like in beirut 1983?

There I said it. Is it better now?

I posted it earlier…

It's the one in Wewelsburg

Marines only operate up to 100mi from coast.
He is gonna take all the coast that borders with israel/palestine.

G-

it was when they captured the two shlomos lurk more

You know, if they let us take Turkey and Egypt, were ALL exiled from white lands to go to greater israel, and were forever banned from owning any cultural or news companies in white lands, then I'd let them do it.
But then he had to trigger me at the end there.

George Washington was British Provincial Militia in the French and Indian War. They trained the man, and look what he did later.

Simple. As white people our time preference lies outside your hapa perception. Get fucked, mongrel.

There's a shill on Zerohedge saying that 250 marines is the USA emptying all their forces into MENA. The kikes are super butthurt about this deployment. Shill account name is "CPL"

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-09/us-sends-hundreds-marines-20-miles-isis-capital#comment-9157941

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-09/us-sends-hundreds-marines-20-miles-isis-capital#comment-9157986

Shills are going full retard over this.

I really can't identify if that's meant to be satire, a redpill or the Jews being serious.

>>>/oven/

There you go, Schlomo.

Is that what you're taking away from it? Why are you niggers even on this board? Is it because the Access Hollywood fan forums don't let you say "nigger"?

I think I need to memetize a gf.

Lurk more nigger.

wtf I love jews now

Coherent arguments are a rarity from shills these days.

mein sides got a warm up

Constantinople is best meme.

Maybe he means this story:

21stcenturywire.com/2016/12/16/reports-at-least-10-nato-military-officers-captured-by-syrian-special-forces-this-morning-in-east-aleppo-bunker/

I don't know the credibility of the source.

Marine > degenerate

Nothing new to see here. kill yourself

In other news Trump sucks netanyahu cock while kushner looks on.

In other news someone let the endnigger out of their cuckshed.

Maybe Trump should make his mind up and allow Assad to do his job, leave alone the houthis, stop fucking with Iran, stop backing wahhabism and tell Israel to stop treating Isis.
Another game for "safe zones" and the break up of Syria.

Maybe you should go back to >>>/oven/ where you belong, Shimon.

Has this ever worked? T_D defences league still hard at work.

Cool story, Chaim.

Filtered, because who has the time?

So is that a no? Tell me what about my post you disagree with? I know you haven't filtered me.

Get the fuck off Holla Forums, turkroach

And Holla Forums is cheering again. ITT: cucked /nu/pol.