Mighty 9 delays new AWESOME trailer is out! Like, really, really, super-duper-dumber and…

Mighty 9 delays new AWESOME trailer is out! Like, really, really, super-duper-dumber and…

Fuck it, irony it's not my strength.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/250110/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_commercial_failures_in_video_gaming
king-soukutu.com/flash/rokko.html.
twitter.com/mushbuh/status/735534846039166976/photo/1
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Number two
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/735638491636195328
archive.is/nRBU4
twitter.com/t_aizu/status/735652527450947584
archive.is/Td5jh
twitter.com/playasia/status/735731152569278464/photo/1
archive.is/2IMtS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wew

rad

Is this what all those years are worth?

Taking bets: will this get delayed again?

How to alienate your fanbase in one sentence.

Is that Markiplier?

What?

You know what time it is post yfw you didn't donate

how does a project fail this badly?

What is the source of this Gif anyway?

Is it from Jem?

My hate for Bioshock Infinite and its fans is not unfounded.

I like the lack of a shadow, or anything pertaining to lighting for that matter.

Donated and got my money back after it turned into a cluster fuck

Feel sorry for those who couldn't pull out though

shamefur dispray

Well you fucked up, but thankfully recovered. At least now you'll know not to donate to kikestarter. We're they giving back refunds?

Have a better android game

store.steampowered.com/app/250110/

So, which is coming out first? This or the last level of Stinkoman 20X6? I mean, we all know Stinkoman is better, and at least you can play most of it right now. Plus, it's 20X6 people!

I immediately recognized that narrator as being Olan Rogers and it reminded me that balloon shop is dead and never coming back.

Olan, how did you fall so far? Between this and Final Space it feels like you're just tired and don't want to put any effort into your humor so you rehash the "dramatic serious voice that talks like a teenage girl" joke every time.

Jesus Christ

3 FUCKING YEARS

There are games on mobile that look better than this.

This trailer is like something you'd see in the 80s for NES game.
And the game looks like a mid-range PS2 game.

How much money did I give this fuck to deliver this piece of garbage?Kill me

it keeps getting better, user!

Wait what.
I thought they already released it. How long has it been now?

They raised 4 million american dollars for this

It's a Bootsy Collins music video. Disciples of Funk.

why didn't they wait 19 days and show this trailer at E3? or at least in a cardboard hut in a parking lot across the street from E3 like the Ouya did?

do they have something even more cringeworthy prepared for E3?

The dashing to get power ups and speed run-tactics seemed like a great idea, but judging by the graphics they probably put very little money into the code as well.

Shit looks like an indie-title or last-gens handheld scaled up.

I am convinced Ifune has embezzled the money that would have gone into better graphics or code.

Fucking this. It's like they picked the cheapest advertising company- who are cheap because no one uses them.

No that was when the community manager made fan art- everyone thought she was putting her art into the game- then said community manager gt triggered so hard they insulted the people was paid to fellate until release.

> mfw I need to use Kickstarter for a /tg/ project I'm selling with a family member to raise funds for printing.
> mfw I don't know what we'll do if it doesn't get funded.

We've all made mistakes.

3 years and 4 American Dollars and that bullshit is what they came up with.

Ratchet & Clank 2002 looks better than this

ok

That's pretty good for $4.

They're marketing it to normalfags.

Inafune was behind the idea to "westernise" Devil May Cry which resulted in them bringing in Ninja Theory which gave us Donte.
He was behind this shit.
He was behind Red Ash.

What other crimes against gaming has he committed?

Someone needs to compile a list.

Shit, I forgot 5 zeros. Jup 4.00000 Dollaridoes.

if your game is a muslim slaying simulator or something this may not work though.

It was 4 milliions

The french version is funnier though, it says >"Make them cry like a cosplayer on a prom night"

That actually makes sense
They already got all the money they are going to get from anybody who followed this trainwreck so now they just need to squeeze the last drop of money from oblivous normalfags by pretending to be a hip and ironic retro game that will make them fit in and be popular with the hipster crowd.

That doesn't even make sense.

Kikestarter has made me realise that devs seriously need corporate heads and investors breathing down their necks.

maybe she was groped or something

sexist as fuck i say, we need to report this to kotaku

Guise liek makin gaim is hard!!!! 😞

fuck no a lot of us took our money back by force through charge backs. Shit comcept as a company is garbage, one of my buddies ended up getting an inter-company email between comcept and their partner DDM I believe

I'll be honest, I'm fine with tabletop kickstarters because they are easier to make, are already prototyped and you can tell the gameplay immediately and see if it would be fun to play with friends. I think you are okay, user, and I wish you best of luck with your tabletop.

To think that we deserved a good megaman game. This life is not fair, but at least we can cut out our loses.

How are Deep Silver still around?
They publish nothing but shit.

You have shit taste, user.

Oh man this is gunna be a great laugh.

I'll give you the other games, but Risen is fucking garbage.

I think is right. They already got all the money from the anime fans. They aren't interested in making a sequel(nobody is going to fund that garbage) so now they are trying to squeeze the last drips of money they can muster.

No, it really is all over the place even then. They probably cater to a demographic that was born in the nineties but regardless is still in fact no older than 14 and play Minecraft.

Kids these days are notably not mean like this, even towards an outgroup. They also wouldn't really like Mega Man all that much. This is a really poor attempt at identifying an audience.

Woke before the morning sun, I found it tucked beneath the hills
I sat and watched it rise, it hit the shills and burst to flames

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_commercial_failures_in_video_gaming

I know what's going on here next.

Risen 1 is as close to a proper modern Gothic as we'll get, and still shits on pretty much every single modern action RPG being made today. The only recent game to even come close is DD:DA. Risen 2 and 3 belong in the trash, but 1 is great.

Kids these days were raised by leddit and cuckchan and are infinitely more vicious and cruel than when I was growing up in the early 90s. The worst we'd do was call someone gay or retarded, or maybe shove them, not start organized cyber bullying campaigns to try and get them to kill themselves.

Make sure to blame Dina, and any other cheap jabs you can get in.

He doesn't realize the hate comes from people seeing a QUALITY game that is the product of millions of dollars and countless delays.

Okay, maybe I missed something, but being 14 would mean they were born in 2002. So not a nineties kid at all.

Wait, what did he fuck up about Red Ash's concept? It looked like Mighty No. Legends enough to me.

Nor would you ever organize to get them fired from a job. Now it's the norm.

You know what the worst part about this is

I actually want this thing to magically be good because I'm so starved for dash heavy speedster 2D platforming games but god damnit I know how bad this is going to turn out. I'm not even going to pirate it, after playing the beta I know there's not even a fraction of a chance.

ARES Extinction Agenda looked miles better than this and that was a very low budget game, or at least felt like it

Did I find the director of this ad? Tell me, what made you think 26yo college failures were a viable mass audience and that this ad appeals specifically to them? Is it because the standard of adulthood is actually so lenient you don't even make the difference until a person is 30?

Every thread.
I don't pay close attention to this trainwreck-in-the-making, but whenever I do I always laugh.
makes me feel better when I laugh at other people doing mistakes after I donated 150$ to Yogventures as a fucking retarded teen

Try Bleed, it's pretty good.

I have.

Thank you parrot.
Do you reckon it'd be OK to put up a "print and play" PDF for the first adventure (there are 4) so people can try it?
(Saging myself since it's off topic. Will make a thread on /tg/ about this later).

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TAKE A SUCK

The sales of Gone Home, Firewatch, The Witness, The Stanley Parable, Life is Strange which specifically targeted that audience.
Plays both the nostalgia angle, and the cool hip angle. The gameplay shown in the video is just awful, but the marketing itself is fine.
I was specifically referring to your minecraft playing 14 year olds.

"Mighty No. 9 is a sidescrolling action-platform game released in 2016 by Deep Silver and developed by Comcept. The game was notable for being conceived through a Kickstarter campaign and for being promoted as a spiritual successor to the Mega Man franchise, with Keiji Inafune producing and promoting. Mighty No. 9 was planned to be adapted into a TV series, feature film, and manga, but these projects were dropped after the game's failure in market. The game sparked controversy due to the involvement of community manager Dina Abou Karam who had allegedly been influencing the game's development through censoring forums, harassing fans, expressing strong "progressive" political views, and claiming to have obtained her position through nepotism. The game had also become notorious among fans and Kickstarter backers for frequent delays, originally intended to release in Spring 2015, the game had been delayed until finally releasing in June 2016, which is widely attributed to its commercial failure as well as its poor reception from critics."

Any revisions or suggestions welcome. Going to save a word doc for after the game releases.

doing gods work user.

600%. I know I'm more interested if I can get a PnP PDF, since I can either print it myself or send to a POD. I should get around to that for a deck of Card Fighter Clash.

A friend and I leaked the playable betas and instructed people on how to keep them from connecting to the internet for verification

The game plays like ass

no different weapons from minions
not enough budget

Shipping companies don't use bubble wrap in packages anymore. They haven't for a while.

Shadow of the beast is $20 and looks fucking leagues better than this. It also plays consistently, works right, has replay value, and included the original classic game with unlockable cheat codes. Hell, you can even play the new game with the original Amiga game's soundtrack.

magnet link or it didnt happen, user.

it's a PS4 exclusive, mate

Weren't they planning on porting it soon?

wew

About 4 years? I don't even remember any more. It's only now getting a release date because of delays with some online component or whatever.

This trailer looks so terrible, the start which plays out in AAA standard looks out of place for a 2.5D platformer. I have to wonder why there are so many of these kinds of trailers coming out, which are like 90s/early 2000s shit. Nintendo did the same thing with FE x SMT recently.

Talking cat??

Do it. Absolutely. Secret Hitler's fundraising was a fucking massive success in part because the print and play let people try it out. On top of it folks will happily tell you their experiences and give you great insight on how balanced the game is.

Tabletop kickstarters are okay in my book because you don't need a massive fucking studio with programmers and animators and other shit to bloat up your cost and fuck shit up when some of them end up being massive fuckups. You just need a good idea, graphic designers and/or artists and maybe miniature modelers.

I have no idea if your idea is good or not, but if I can get my hand on your almost-finished product and play it out with a friend and I feel confident that is something worthwhile then it is something I can get behind. Unlike bullshit like thread-related and every other video game kickstarter where you are basically giving money for a promise that may or may not be fulfilled.

Polite sage for off-topic.

That's up to Sony since they own the remains of Psygnosis.

Even with it being PS4 exclusive, it's much like the 2010 splatterhouse:

A love letter written to the fans of people who knew what was wanted and how to deliver it.

It's satisfying as fuck with a Platinum tier metal system for the combat. Hell, it even includes bonus fights if you score at least a Silver in some encounters.

what cancer gave birth to this

Quit hyping me up, I know I won't be able to play it for a while.

Just put it in your pocket, it's fucking worth every cent, which is why every reviewer is slamming the fuck otu of it because you need to

GIT GUD

to unlock some of the better endings and bonuses.

Hydrath's castle is fucking awesome.

Wait what is a Mighty 9 again?

I just wish Yacht Club would hurry the hell up with their unfulfilled promises with King/Spectre knight. I've been wanting a good 2D platformer for so long and Plague Knight had me wanting more

More like a mighty no. 2 if you know what I'm saying

Is it just me or is the level design underwhelming as fuck?

Several million dollars and this is the best model for the protagonist they could make. His eyes and mouth aren't even modeled they're just sprites. All of his armor

as far as i remember, wasn't the protagonist a female, who got degenerated by a sjw-pr femnazi?

why does the protagonist now have a male voice?

No, a PR person got the job who made shitty fanart of the protagonist as a woman. When told that's stupid she banned people.

Hit enter too soon. All of his armor isn't even modeled either. He's like Megaman meets Buzz Lightyear. This model looks like stickers on a toy.

yeah, something like this. Also, this is all i can find (image)

dont cry animefags you can become my prom date

That is way to not nice of you to not say and i feel like we could all do better in life including you mmmkay

Then why does it matter?
Holy shit, the brain cancer.

Is that it? Looks like a fucking tranny.

There ya go.

Kay.

You can disable fucking voices?

mad because its true, fatty? ;)

It never got changed. The girl who did the fanart became the community manager of the game and banned people left and right for every possible complaint.

The game's community is dead thanks to that dumbass PR-rep.

why do devs even continue to develope this game?
what kind of hopes do they see or got told?

this whole mightyNo9 is one gigantic cancer cluster fuckery in the horizon of suck my dick.

you need to be braindead to be part of this shitfest. And at this point i rly wonder who rly put money on this dead fucking faggot horse.

looks more like a Tailspin character.

I thought this was some just asshole being sarcastic through most of it.

Hooch is crazy

This is what 4 million dollars looks like.

No it's more like what $3.50 looks like. They were just paid near 4mil to do it.

He was behind all of the shitty western developers Capcom worked with.

He also was actively against Clover Studios and alienated all those creators.

Dead Rising started off as his shitty direction for the Resident Evil franchise. Mikami actively hates him for fucking with his work like porting RE4 to the PS2. He threatened he'd kill himself if they did it, but he just left instead.

He still takes credit for being the creator of Mega Man. Hell, he's credited as making Zero despite his shitty initial design. It took someone with talent to make him actually look cool.

Around Powered Up and Maverick Hunter's release he was actively threatening no more Mega Man games if they didn't sell on the shit hole that was the PSP.

There's probably more but I can't remember anymore.

user, Inafune's a hack, but the PSP wasn't a shithole.

A franchise like Mega Man shouldn't be having its future decide on the PSP.

I'm guessing all the money went to fund Inafune's giant golden statue of himself flipping off everyone who backed him.

I don't disagree. But at least the PSP isn't shitty.

this low budget ass fucking game has more love into it than Might 9. fucking 4 million budget and thats all they delivered?

How
THE
FUCK
do you fuck up this badly trying to make a Megaman clone? They got, what, like $4 million and they came up with this insipid shit. All they had to do id make something like this king-soukutu.com/flash/rokko.html. A simple NES styled game 8 bit but without the limited color palette and sprite limit would have made the MM fanbase happy. If they really wanted to go all out, they could have done it in 16 or 32 bit sprites. Or simply animated HD sprites in the style of the concept art they used to shill their kickstarter.

So close and yet so far

W E W

Rogue-lite.

Whatever. No matter how hard these games try or how good the gameplay is, they still get samey fast.

No need to shit on actual roguelikes just because you suck.

Should probably also mention that it actually fucking released, unlike practically every other kikestarter.

Wasn't Inafune involved with another kickstarter for a mega man legends ripoff? What happened with that?

Holy fuck the arms/hands look retarded. It used to look decent in the original art.

How long till we get a coordinated game journalist attack on how "entitled gamers go mad and reject video game based on trailer due to misogyny"?

Didn't even get half of what he asked for. Then the he got bailed out by the same company that funded his failed second MN9 crowdfunding campaign. Almost as if he never needed any backers in the first place and the whole thing was just a scam.

That's Red Ash. The anime just barely got minimum funding, and the game had to be funded by a chinese publisher or someshit. Otherwise, there'll be no word until this shit finally releases.

And I regret nothing, because I've enjoyed all his board games.

Did anyone making this game ever think that the numbers popping up near dead monsters are a bit too annoying? Or big? It would be a decent action game if it relied less on 38 font points. They probably won't even have a feature to turn off the numbers.

Whoah user, they have a limited budget, they can't do whatever they want.

Feeling much more confident now. Thanks guys.

I knew hotwheels said don't use PaleMoon, but is it spyware or anything?
What browser "should" I be using?

Were they? I mean, after seeing how Schafer's new studio is shaped (basically lots of shell companies all paying each other to do their part of the game, and Tim owning all of them so he can legally take half the money funded into his own pocket), I wouldn't be shocked if Infune did the same thing or just outright took most the money.
Or maybe you're right and he's a massive westabo and thought hipsters promising they could do it were actually skilled people.

There's another megaman clone that came out on steam good time for that Vivian James game to release a demo, but this looks much better. How are the bosses?

I know china wants more market share in games (LoL), but why Infune? Sure they can guarantee his success in china by advertising him on TV and (what little) internet they have (not to mention the models for their own games look like shit so MN9 will fit right in), but this reception means they won't make a dent in western markets.
Unless China has better link to SJW journos than we realized.

Don't use wangblows 10 or the botnet, you dork.
That's about it.

Gonna need some source for those claims, m8.

Jesus, has it really been that long ago? Feels like yesterday.

I have nothing against the type of games, in fact more often than not I really enjoy their gameplay. I'm just saying that they really get samey a lot. I'm not talking about Nethack and Dorf and the like, since I haven't played those for a long time. I'm talking about games like Tower of Guns or Invisible Inc or Neon Chrome.

I'm still going to be a faggot and play 20XX.

This looks suspiciously like one of those low-poly models from FFVII.

That's what I'm talking about too. You know the difference between a roguelike and a rogue-lite. One of them is a indie fad

Sorry user, I'm not entirely sure on the differences. Like I said I haven't played Nethack that much.

One of them is turn-based RPGs and the other one is a marketing slogan for RNG item drops in an action game Satan.

What was a better trainwreck, this or DmC?

DmC has actually come out so I'll go with MN9

DmC was a lot better.
none of this MUH SEXISM and Kikescammer bullshit, just us making fun of how retarded Tameme and the shakespearean dialog were.

DmC was funnier

DmC got released.

This pleases me.

Don't forget "YOU DIE FOREVER MUCH ROGUE VERY LIKE" for a lot of those fad games. I'm okay with procedural content, but it really needs to be done well, and basically only traditional roguelikes have done it well from what I've played.

DmC actually had some apologists. Reviewers liked it and even some people here will argue, "w-well it wasn't that bad, it's a decent action game"

No one, and I mean NO ONE, is arguing for Mighty No. 9 anymore, it is getting shit on everywhere

And then there was Tortanic before that
I miss when scandals were about shit gameplay and graphics and not Marxist bullshit

Yaiba. Definitely yaiba.

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse is pretty good.

this trailer is fucking hilarious, why does it have so many dislikes?

I'm your prom date you ugly sack of shit.

Y-You too.

post more QTs with pizza

;_;

Why not just more pizza in general

That pizza looks pretty chill.

at least they're honest

What food do you see in that explosion?

I beat you cried like a bitch at the prom night.

Now I'm hungry.

kill yourself

That pizza looks fantastic. Brb, going to eat more home-made pizza.

RAPE THE BAD GUYS LIKE YOU RAPED THE WEEABOO ON PROM NIGHT

This is the most cringe-worthy trailer I've ever seen.

Speaking of pizza, what somebody else saw.

twitter.com/mushbuh/status/735534846039166976/photo/1

Cute, any more?

Taking account that she was already planned to be a playable character, how can playing as a cute girl, with a girly appearance, without any sexual features like tits make her feel unwelcomed?

Also a face like that in the drawing just looks off compared with the art style of the game, it's like giving beck a manly face

capcom was looking for a list of western devs for farming projects out to. Inafune provided it
ninja theory was on the list
that is the extent of his involvement

nah you mean red ash

mn9 is getting nickelodeon-tier babby cgi cartoon instead

What does Tomonobu Itagaki have to do with that?

He's a…. rice cake?

Sometimes the stupidest things bring out the best humor.

One day, I make a board about animals stealing junk food.

Ratings and comments disabled when?

That dog has the best expressions when faced against water. It's like its sentient.

I don't get it.

It's shit.

a number 2 = a shit.

How does 2 become the word "shit"?

Is English your first language?
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Number two

Pee is going to do the number 1
Poo is going to do the number 2
What kind of shithole are you from that you dont even know that

Is this an american thing because saying "pee" and "poo" maybe it's too offensive?

Probably.
I've never heard of it before myself either.

no. quit trying to play the tired intellectual superiority shtick you worthless faggot.

I think it's something parents do with their kids. I've only seen it in movies myself.

Fuck off, which other countries say this? C'mon, tell me. It sounds fucking american, if it's pee, justs ay pee, why do you have to say a number code? That's fucking retarded.

Yeah, because asking if the whole code numbers for pee and poo is USA only it's fucking intellectual.

It's something parents say to young (potty-training aged) children. Adults don't say it.

How do girls pee? I heard they don't do it out of their vaginas.

Mighty Number none.

They have three holes between their legs.

Which ones the right hole?

Thats cronenburg shit.

they don't and if you actually read that link instead of screaming like an idiot and calling anything you don't like American you'd know this.

I'm not even mad anymore, i'm just sad and bitter, i'm so dissapointed that i feel a piece of my soul has died
I can't even muster any rage towards MNº9 now, all i have is apaty towards it and the people involved…

Why?…

Why did this happen?…

What went wrong?…

How did this fail so spectacularly?…

It couldn't have been just Dina, right?…

Vagina is commonly used to refer to the female genitalia in its entirety (at least, that's how it is where I grew up). In fact, I can't think of any other word that is used to do so.

What I really want to know is where did the 4 million go. Is it even legal to do such a thing?

He really played you like a fiddle with the right thing at the perfectly right time.
What´s funny is that it was so long ago that pretty much all the capcom shitstorm is done.

back of the knee

I'm glad I backed the boobs.

I thought there were only two, the womb entrance and then the piss part

Unless you're counting the actual entrance to the womb in which case that doesn't count you fucking shitter

the third hole was the ass

Is this game really just dashing into shit?

i used to be disapointed that i was a dirt poor nigga without a credit card and no way to support the kickstarter… now i feel like i dodged a bullet

asshole

Can that really be considered "between their legs" though? it's like at a 75 degree angle from their legs

Both of them are guilty for different reasons.

Anime are cartoons, dummy

Stay mad weeb

I can't tell if this is a joke or if you've never seen a girl down there. The rectum runs right alongside the vaginal canal canal, there's less than a cm's flesh between them. If the vagina is between the legs than the asshole is too.

The faux outrage is getting old.

The internet.svg

Why would you even assume that he has ever seen a girl naked?

It's a continental thing

Unless you hire a hooker how would you even find a woman to let you measure this?

You are really retarded.

All those people who donated and pulled out

I'm not sure how someone can see Nethack and think "yeah, that's a roguelike", and then look at Tower of Guns or Invisible Inc and then think "these are also roguelikes". You're kinda weird, user.

That picture makes me want to snack, Jack.

Always bet on brown girl.

Might as well rename that to Moonman - Streets of Rape

Pass

Yep, from the demo they released and I downloaded from one of these threads it dashing into shit's annoying because the dying enemies block your bullets, imagine if in Megaman an enemy would just sit there for several seconds soaking up bullets after dying until you touched them. It's fucking annoying to have to constantly dash back and forward to remove enemies, especially in the gauntlet rooms.

*roguelite

;^)

niggers of the animal kingdom

It's 8.1 not 10

Not enough money left over to pay for crowds to cheer for it

We have porn and if hes not into 3d he also has hentai

Thanks for introducing me to this. I'm definitely going to have to check it out. I'm assuming there isn't a physical release?

"bob's game" will come out before this.

I forgot about that. Is that even still a thing?

meme magic is real

I think it looks fun.

last i heard (like 5 years ago) he smashed a bunch of shit on stream and halted production

I guess acting like a prick for publicity backfired.

okay so half the people who hear that joke might not even know what that fucking means, and the other half are probably anime fans so you're just making fun of potential customers

what a weird commercial

stop right there idiot, you don't know what you are talking about

slow down yourself, MN9 target nostalgiafags and "retro" gamers so their target isn't that big

Surpried by anime fans turning on you when you openly shit on them
InB4 transgender DLC.
MN9 devs : Tumblr will save us right?

I can't imagine a more dire fate.

this is a perfect picture

it soo dated too. anime is main stream now, many different people watch it including *gasp* women..

The fact that you put so little effort into this shitpost irritates me more than the shitpost itself. If you can't even do this well, could you fucking leave?

I don't think that hentai has the best track record for anatomy or biology in general.

This is painful Holla Forums, i just wanted to play video games

Seriously, how did anyone think "yeah, that's the fire/explosion effect we should go with."

Why? They still haven't done anything good since then, and a few bad things, like the mess that is Street Fighter V. But even if we ignore that, Capcom still has to do more than just not start and cancel another Mega Man Legends game to get back in my good graces. Capcom's still dead to me until they actually make another good, old-Capcom style game for once. Until then my disdain for them is simply not getting worse, but it's still as bad as it's ever been.

why not play some of the generous amounts of fucking romhacks for Megaman? try rockman 4 minus infinite, or replay the first three games on the remake for the sega genesis (make sure to get the japanese version, rockman mega world, as the US version has slowdown errors)

Anybody else 99% sure that shit dialog was written by a woman?

What

DEY PROLLY SHOT BLACKS

Exactly

I can't tell whether it's hilarious or sad that even Sonic the Memehog is shitting on them now.

twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/735638491636195328
archive.is/nRBU4

Holla Forums sings this when?

I feel like I'm staring into the abyss

But cosplayers can fuck each other in costume.

I think at this point SEGA has forgotten Sonic is supposed to be a videogame character.

Don't forget that all Mr. Inafune's team released was a half-assed walk cycle that looked like something out of Spongebob in the Stepping on the Beach scene.

M A S S A C R E

Fuckin' savage

The Bare Knuckle part is just genius and gets me every time.

Personally I'm waiting for them to make a good DMC game again. Preferably with the Mt Frame engine.

AYY LMAO

If only the sonic games were as good as their shitposting.

I still want to know how they botched the music so hard. The music fucks up right around a minute or so.

Is it true? Is the weab war starting at least? How soon before Valve starts purifying Steam?

GAS THE WEABS. TAKE BACK THE MEDIUM. UPRISING NOW.

I like this one

I'm not disagreeing with you, but I hate everything that comes after a minute. The first part is like Spiral Knights, the rest is a bunch of musical references but they all sound like trash

Maybe I have low standard but I was expecting cringe and there was none.

EVEN INTL CREATES' PRESIDENT THINKS THE PEOPLE BEHIND THE TRAILER FUCKED UP
HOLY SHIT
twitter.com/t_aizu/status/735652527450947584
archive.is/Td5jh

It's the best of all the released tracks for the game, in my opinion. See the credits theme up there.

There is, actually! asia only
It's in english so you can get it no problem. Play-asia has copies.

>D* *il*
What does it mean?

Deep Silver.

I know, but I can hope that Inti had Dina killed to stop her from ruining MN9's reputation further

Not a whole lot different from the nostalgia wankfests Capcom shat out when they were making games for them (the MM10 "ad" and the MM Universe teaser).

Guess there's no Inafune cock to suck at all this time.

INAMEME GETTING APOCALYPSED THE FUCK OUT

Remember the AVGN 2 game, Assimilation?

ScrewAttack just made a new trailer to promote a 20% discount promo on it… while bashing MN9.

First Sonic's twitter, then Inti's own staff, and now this… Gonna get some popcorn.

Yeah, Comcept's fucking done. They'll be lucky if they can make it into the mobile Skinner box market before it crashes.

HOLY SHIT, IT'S REAL!

twitter.com/playasia/status/735731152569278464/photo/1

I have never seen a game bullied so hard.
I hope it gets more.

I wonder how fucking good Heavy01 feels now about his refund

Yes but it's between your asscheeks you dumb cunt, a vagina is directly between the legs, the asshole is on the ass

I'm losing my shit at the fact a japanese CEO came out and basically said "What the FUCK"

When white people shoot up a place it's shocking and unusual. Unlike when niggers do it.

That's why it's notable.

If only we could get the same kind of response from NoJ.

SHOTS FIRED

this is litterly the best thing that happened in years

archive.is/2IMtS

I'm surprised nobody mentioned it earlier.

oh, whoops