Tfw you have never bought a lockbox in a videogame

Feels good man.

What's a lockbox?

A way for the Jewish people to gain reparations from easily influenced impulse byers to pay for random things in games they already own.

What kind of retard buys shit in a game they already bought?

A retarded retard.

The cancer killing videogames. One here long before SJW's. The ones that taught companies they could cut up games, charge for in game content and it was not just okay but lead to hysterical ovations for it.

Losers basically. Lockboxes are euphoric dopamine release triggers for Losers.

I thought gameplay was supposed to do that. Have games really gone this far down the shiter? Glad I stick to single player games.

Ok so lockboxs are to video games what baseball cards are to baseball?

Games arent about games anymore. Now games are mainstream they must adhere to the following:

and so on.

Id say lockboxes are to heroin what companies like Blizzard are to dealers.

Basically you get an in game item, a chest, a box, a cupboard.
Inside is a random chance of cosmetic, useless or convenience items.
you pay real money for the key.

The only good feeling I ever get from them is somehow getting a key through free gameplay.
to jew the system

A what?

Really?

Speaking of.

I spent the same as a full priced game on microtransactions in Spiral Knights
But it's okay because it was free and I had fun, right?

No. I'm sorry to tell you this user, but you are a Goy.

a way to skirt gambling laws so you can get money from kids who don't understand gambling addiction

Poor midget, he is so fucked.

Overwatch has microtransactions?

Youtube money must be pretty nice.

People always joked about pachinko coming to the west, in the end we got something even worse.

It is Blizzard, they put microtransactions in WoW that has a retail price, full priced expansions and a monthly fee.
Maximum jewing.

They announced it literally hours before launch. A lot of on disc cosmetics are locked behind random chance micro transactions.

Fucking good goys took this b8 hook line and sinker and activision is making millions from these low test beta cucks.

LOCKPICKING ONTOP OF ORG BANK, TIPS APPRECIATED

Women dont care how much you make as long as you can buy them things. But you waste a dollar and theres trouble, you waste a quarter of a grand shits gonna get bad tonight at home.

Angwe pls go

really?

That a Phineas and Ferb hat M8.

Also fuck Liam.

Dimorphism in nature is truly fascinating, no place more than the biology of the potato nigger.

How much of a newfag can you be?

Phineas & Ferb is one of the furthest things from MLP out there. Stop trying to pull damage control and just accept that you got caught making a mistake.

Only you choose to live the stereotype brother.

I wouldn't blame anyone for not knowing what Phineas and Ferb is, on the contrary, i'd envy them.

It's old bait you dumb cunt.

user probably got P&F confused for the MLP human show.

if there's a god he makes us suffer for fun

Stop being new bros, just move on.

How the fuck did that ginger midget get a literal amazonian tittymonster? I thought it was just some random chick giving him shit.

This, god is a bastard.

pat must be like 70% cock

he fucks her every night.

Yup, and some of my normalfag friends bought into it. They paid full price for that shitfest and alrigh bought microshit.

When I said the game will be a F2P within 3 months they flipped shit and told me I only 'hate' it because it is not an old game.

Well, it's not surprising because they blindly buy any game that's full priced and marketed to death. Funnily enough they keep talking about it weeks before release but when it's out they stop talking about it within 1 or 2 weeks like it never existed, consumerism at its finest.

Was it one of you retards trying your epic b8 irl?
because I can not believe someone is this fucking retarded

underage or special?

you millenials are completely unintroduced to friendship or not being a cunt in general, just like women holy fuck

I'm 23, I'm working on my thesis,

It's [current year]. It's more unusual for $60 game to NOT have microtransactions at this point.

to answer your question, i'm believing more and more that the jews are putting brain cell killing toxins in our food that some people can take better than others. To not be very clever and as a result of it do math and have issues making decisions slower than smarter people is one thing but so many people nowadays just don't actually seem to think.

So they have this game that reeks of F2P garbage, then they charge full price for it AND put in microtransactions? People really are good goyim these days, jesus christ.

That's why you raise and grow your own food

I don't understand who does that. Play to unlock is most of the game and keeps you interestend, since you enjoy stuff you are rewarded for. If you pay to unlock, you play for few hours with your only favourite toy, then you get bored and you throw the game away.

it's the ultimate way to milk the goyim, imagine that instead of occupying their free time in personal activities and fun your game makes the stupid goyim go back to serving

The non-Jew is an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night.

You faggots are as bad as 'could care less' retards.

I don't fucking know nigga, that's a murikan term, I assumed it was used for people born in the "new millennium"