I'm worried about Civ6

I'm worried about Civ6.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2qzC5cUQcFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill yourself

I think you should, it looks like a tablet game (even though Civ has never ben about the graphics), but personally the biggest insult is how chunky hey made Teddy, he looks more like Taft than anyone else

If that is Taft's model in-game than it looks like they fused the two presidents together.

Don't worry, just don't buy it. No clue how the graphics actually got worse, and that art style is too distracting to enjoy on any level.

Teddy's model in-game*

Other than looking a little too cartoony, it doesn't look like it's gonna be a bad game.

It probably will be, at first, like every Civ game, then end up ten times better through expansion packs and patches, until it's the best game in the series, again.

It's happened with 4 and 5, and I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case with earlier games as well.

Also, I wanna say, thank god roads finally go through improvements rather than just being painted on the tile underneath them. That's bugged me forever, I refuse to even build roads on top of improvements in 5 unless I absolutely have to.

2k must have shoahed it.

here's another.

lol holy shit that looks horrible

I couldn't care less about the graphics, it reminds me a little of Zelda as well. I just hope the gameplay will be good as that's all that matter to me for Civ games

Looks like it'll largely depend if they get the map sizes right for this thing to be good or not.
That was one of the largest problems with 1upt in civ 5 and it would only get worse in civ 6 if they don't increase the map sizes, since they are throwing all these tile improvements around.

Also I'm starting to pay less mind to the visuals after staring at it for a while

Some it looks nice and some of it looks like it was pulled straight from a shitty mobile clone. Like the research completion window/icons.

Happiness is apparently no longer global like Civ IV, however health is not in the game.
Religion is in the base game.

*no longer global, and instead local like in Civ 4

why do all these youtube game streamers always sound like a faggot

Cold North + White People = Cuckoldry

This is better imo

I really don't see the problem with graphics.

You aren't underaged like the rest of this board.

Eh, it'll probably be shown up by Endless Space 2.

this place has basically become reddit

We're all worried son… And we don't know when our worries will end.

Funny, this is coming from the guy with the only Reddit tier posts in this thread.

Well that's a lot better than I expected, I assumed they'd make it like vanilla Civ 5, but it's got all the content from the Civ 5 expansions, plus some more shit. It better have mod support.

Nigger, they gave consumers mod support for XCOM 2 and past Civ games at launch, what makes you think this ones different?

Youll be able to roleplay has Hitler, dont worry.

I'm just expecting them to do something really stupid, since everything looks good so far.
Actually, I just want the Nep mods that were made for 5 to be made again for 6, I like the shares system.

Upvoted for truth! XD

what did I miss guyse

Read the thread nigger

Ill just wait for more info to see if its content heavy unlike Civ V.

you missed the fixed link directly below it in the thread, faggot

I'm just going to pirate it, if it's any good, I'll wait for a sale.

Be honest with me lad, do you have any hope of Civ 6 being content heavy?

Good choice

You have a point

Looks like a poor man Endles Legend.

well in a previous thread i heard it wont be "missing" anything
dude in the video seems to think the civics this time around allow for some heavy customization, so maybe even if there arent a whole lot of different nations we might see more unpredictable outcomes which could be fun.

The 3D looks okay, but the UI doesn't fit at all.

Civ V looked worse than Civ IV, especially the cities. Civ 5 will look like the beta it always was in 6 months

I'm actually surprised they aren't aiming to resell gameplay features that already existed, like they did with religion in civ 5.

I'm interested in the culture tech tree. I always loved rushing culture for mass border expansion

youtube.com/watch?v=2qzC5cUQcFk

Looks like the best Civ game so far, everything is kept and every new addition looks great. Only complaint is the Christmas trees/mountains being copypasted

meant for MAGA

Seriously? I don't have the time to watch all of quill's playthrough now, if you have the time can you compare the video to Civ V with all DLCs?

It's not his playthrough. It's the same B-reel every person they invited out for the preview got.
You do get some impression of some of the gameplay concepts. Some seem pretty cool, some seem pretty shitty.
Workers have been completely revamped. They are now multi-use units (I think 4-5 uses), build improvements instantly and are then spent.
Roads are no longer built by workers, but by sending trade routes.
Wonders are now tile improvements that often require specific resources/geographical features to build.
City management seems to have gotten more complex with each tile (called district) requiring management.
There are 2 tech trees, one science and one social (like /gsg/s).
Combat is supposedly revamped, although there are no specifics yet. tt seems they kept 1UPT though.

The Great Wall mechanic could be great for a Trump mod

Civ games are decent up until you hit about the 1800-1900s. Everything after that is from an extremely pozzed up liberal perspective where shit like globalization, giving women the vote, the UN, and atheism are all considered beneficial for humanity. I wouldn't be surprised if some multiculturalism cuckoldry becomes an unlockable tech/civic this time around (and the game penalizes you for not running it).