MUH PLATINUM GAMES ARENT ALL THE SAME!

Lmao, i love how weebs get rekt everytime and just drop off the face of the earth until the think they can poke their heads out again

What are fanboys in general?

What is your retarded ass even trying to say? Everyone seems to agree that this game is bad, so considering they also say that other Patinum games are good they evidently aren't the same.

And we continue to slip further down into cuckchan post quality.

Did anyone even expect this to be good?

The only Platinum cashgrab that happened to be good was the Transformers one and that game was short as fuck.

Right, because cripplechan is known for its intelligence.

I cant wait for the My Little Pony made by Platinum, with its amazing QTE super hardcore combat!

So they just slapped this game together to gather money for a project that they actually care about? Is that the idea?

I find it quite funny when people say that they want a DMC5 headed by Kamiya and done by Platinum.

Platinum games while fun are also QTE casualfests.

If and when DMC5 happens Itsuno is the only one that should be at the helm.

Just look at the retards all mad and saging, they wouldnt mind at all a DMC QTE casualfest.
Its fun!

So what you are essentially saying is that everything everyone says here is shit, right?

OP you're trying way too hard. Platinum is at best when it is doing is own thing, not being a second party or being licensed to work on something.

you couldn't tell yourself after reading the site?

smh

the idea is they're now subcontractors to make shitty licensed games because they kept getting short end of the stick during the ps2 days and right when they finally gained some recognition they went full WiiU

This and Transformers: Devastation are the only games i want to play

Nah, I could. This site has gotten to the point where the only decent threads are essentially template threads that pose a generic question, ie "What did he mean by this".

I think at this point Anons are just looking at the smallest thing to complain about something and thus excuse their attempt at piracy. Its quite hilarious seeing that WiiU piracy thread when most people in it are adament that nintendo is bad, but play their games without buying anyway.

I wonder why people here feel the need to be contrarian hypocrites.

there is one huge reason caused by Nintendo itself why WiiU and 3DS piracy is big and stop pretending you don't know what it is

Japanese Phil Fish

Yes, I know the reason user!

Its the most convenient reason to convince themselves to pirate as many games as possible, and not paying for it even if they enjoy the game

Like I said, Anons will look for the smallest reasons to complain.

Ambiios?

I don't see the issue with sticking with a company that was the only one willing to help fund your project.

you seem to be hellbent on shitting on people pirating wiiu games in a thread completely unrelated to piracy

>>>/reddit/
>>>/4chan/
go cry about how "piracy is bad" somewhere else faggot

You faggots missed the point entirely, but feel free to rereard the original posts I made.

But that's fine, since I highly doubt it would make a huge difference anyway

You're the one who brought up piracy.

>doesn't even check these sick dubs

Kamiya doesn't make games about anime boobies, that's the retards at Marvelous with Shitran Kagayra

Pretty sure he's busy making Scalebound, m8.

That looks like it will be shitty or mediocre also.