Do you practice good videogame posture?

Do you practice good videogame posture?

I sit back in an armchair all day.
Is that good posture?

My dick practices good posture looking at her if you know what I mean

maybe, depends on the shape of the chair

I don't need to

Post more Joosten.

One day some ugly nip is gonna impregnate Joosten and Holla Forums is gonna lose its shit.

I hope she turns in to a coal burner. I'de love to see the inferno tier rage.

What is wrong with you?

I want to watch the world burn.

Also I'm sick of the over-saturation of MGS memes and fanboyism

My posture is subpar at best and my spine is basically just a ticking time bomb after all these years I've spent sitting in bed shitposting.
Why are scandinavians so beautiful

Isn't she Dutch?

Close enough.

Not really

I'm not hunchback mode but I don't feel like my back is straight at all times. And it hurts my neck like dick when sitting properly but keeping my head down to read or something.

I think I remember reading in some medical report that my back was only very slightly bent.

He's a faggot from cuckchan most likely

Practice squatting with no weight near a mirror, that will let you know how much of a bend you have when you squat.

Don't lie, you would grab some popcorn if Holla Forums found out she slept with nignogs.

I've been here since the first Exodus nigger, I bet you got here long after me seeing as this place is filled with cuckchanners and redditors now.

Sorry if I find it entertaining when Holla Forums loses its shit, especially over a dopey faced whore.

Stop projecting your cuck fetishes on everyone.

CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK

Fantastic response nigger.

I'm not the one with a 3D waifu who will eventually get railed by a black guy. :^)

have you talked to a doctor about treatment?

I have been doing my exercises with slight alteration by his advice every day for the past nine years.
I'm not hunchback of Notre dame mode but i will never have a straight back like normal people as the disease is incurable, you can only stave away your body from killing you by doing those stretching and muscle strengthening exercises.

Is there a chance anyway ? Where does she live ?

i only noticed how fucked my posture while gaming was when i fell of a bike and almost broke my neck which made me aware my neck wasnt as straight as i thought

If you keep saying that your waifu is going to be fucked by niggers, Kek might make it happen for you.

Oh shit you're right.

So your solution is to be an annoying faggot? Makes sense

If she fucks a black dude there is no solution.
You sound triggered.

(checked)
vikings took all the pretty european girls home to Scandinavia

pretty nord girls are the result of carefully planned kidnapping and rape

Well met fellow cuckold aficionado!

Deadlifts son.

It's important for women to sit up straight with their shoulders back in order to accentuate their breasts and flatten their stomach. It makes them more appealing to potential mates, especially when in conjunction with a male activity like video games, where a lot of males will have their eyes on her.

Men can just do their best imitation of a dragon quest slime with one hand on the controller and their other hand cradling the stepchildren.

How could one cuckold be this upset?

Do the prospects of Donald Trump's campaign also annoy you to the point that you yet again wish failure upon others?

I mean, that's literally what she's doing. She looks at the webcam, sees herself, then adjusts herself so she looks as attractive as possible. It most likely wasn't even conscious on her part - the female brain just wants to entice as many penises as possible, the same way the male brain wants to crush as much pussy as possible.

Can't look down on people for following their instincts.

Where do you think we are?

The blowout would be hilarious. I bet your 3D waifu is probably getting fucked by Jamal as we speak.

My waifu is 2D, not Joosten, Louis.

I don't have a mirror large enough

Also
Holy shit user I think I hit a nerve. Did Tyrone at least go easy on her?

That's pretty meta actually. The projecting that you're projecting.

No Louis, like I said, my waifu is 2D. And man you sure have a lot of black bulls you know. I bet you prep them yourself huh?

Projecting so hard you can open up a chain of movie theatres.

user I found the poster in your room Pointed nose emoticon

Yeah yeah, we get it, you don't like it when we make fun of your idol Louis CK.

Keep posting. Your knowledge of the cuck culture is astounding.

I bet if you call people cuck enough times it'll distract people from my original point.

If Joosten was a coal nigger the anal annihilation from the 3D fags on Holla Forums would be entertaining as fuck. This is an undeniable truth.

你挖那麼深,你已經達到了中國一個洞…

It's the morning cuckanon.

Man, you are still projecting. Calm the fuck down there Cinemark.

Is this the next (108) but from a cuck expert?

user I'm pretty sure you actually don't know what analogies are. Also go check the IDs yourself, then we can get back to greentext shitposting.

Reported for being a cuckshit pushing shitposting goon.
Enjoy your ban and fuck off back to /n/.

>N-no, you're projecting! You're the cuck!

Did I hit a sore spot with your waifu user? I never instigated cuck posting, you can blame for that.

user DARVO doesn't work in this situation. We've clearly struck a nerve with you and now all you can do is throw out "I know you are but what am I?" Like that's it. That's all you've got.

Reported again.

And of all the things you could use on a analogy, the first one that come to your mind was "greasy nigger cocks"? Sounds like a cuck to me, or a faggot at least.

Counter reported!

I got better stuff to do than argue with cucks.

Man, you cucks truly are a lowly species. You know, the same argument you make is the same argument that leftist marxist cucks use when they get called for what they rightfully are on twitter.

Oh wow, so I posted this amazing example of cuckposting?

Keep posting.

Your lack of self awareness is amazing. I didn't even read the rest of the thread, you faggots are just so easy to get flustered.

Who's flustered?

Great thread

Don't do this if you have sever scoliosis, I may never walk again. At least I can still do bench presses

feels bad man

You do realize she talks in real life right?

nothing a little duck tape can't fix

haha yeah bro i get it
you're pretending to be a 14 year old, right? haha! nice one

if only…

After browsing for a few years you get involved in chimping out over average looking, nigger fucking whores just because of typical herd mentality.
But as time goes on, you sort of don't care, it happens so often and you begin to expect it, you're better off watching pseudoldfags become devastated over insignificant shit like this.

Is it just me, or is there something wrong with her eyes?

Like, every now and then you can see her left eye drift to the left when she's supposed to be staring right ahead, while her right eye remains in the center.