See pic

See pic

Guys, look at this:
motherjones.com/politics/2015/02/federal-judge-NSA-surveillance-eff

"Judge Rules You Can't Sue the NSA for Secretly Spying on You Unless You Prove You're Being Secretly Spied On"

-The CIA built most of their surveillance network by using Malware DLL injections and such, right?

-So it stands to reason that we should be able to isolate the malware DLL files that are associated with CIA surveillance, and then create a utility or map a procedure that will allow people to check their devices.

-Once they positively ID infected devices, they should gain the legal casus beli to participate in a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against the CIA for illegal extra-judicial spying.

-The CIA built most of their network in a legally gray area with no legislation defining their power or authority to spy on us in the way that they are doing.

-????

-PROFIT

Can any lawyer anons confirm or deny the theory here? This could be the next frontier in the memetic war. The PEOPLE'S COURT phase.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7iTqoDH0vFU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_immunity_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/krsnavatara/status/839017309519941632
yournewswire.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump.

Bump2.0
I like the idea of suing the CIA it would be legendary.
Plus it would force the news to actually cover this shit in depth

Beyond pleading requirements you highlighted, you also need to show "concrete" harm user. Can't rely on courts for shit, they will just move the goalposts.

I'm not a legally savvy person so I'm not 100% sure about how viable it would be in practice, but based on what I've read - the theory itself seems to hold water.

The big bombshell of the V7 leak is that the CIA has a gigantic hulking spy network that puts the NSA to shame, and is completely unaccountable to any oversight whatsoever.

We also know of rampant abuse.

Also the fact that they've lost control of the tools they developed. Imagine how this shit has been abused for profit by people with malicious intent? The theft of intellectual property and such.

Establishing the legal precedence that the CIA is in fact -ILLEGALLY- spying, and that they can be held accountable would fucking put the CIA on their asses from the fallout of these things succeeding.

Seems like causation would be your issue too. Just like you can't sue target for being sloppy and giving access to credit info, there's no trail leading from the leak to unauthorized use that could conceivably come from another source.

Afraid the only action is through congress defunding and dismantling cia. Good luck gettin the cuck politicians to do shit other than hand more gibs out hoping people will forget in 6 mos any of this happened.

The point isn't to win a court case.
The media will be forced to cover it exposing normies day in and out

We could run it parallel to a PSYOP campaign aimed at the Dindu's and mouth breathers of the world by suggesting that there's "free money" in it for them.

A lot of niggers and other morons obviously are going to have infected devices. We could bait them into becoming heavily invested with the lawsuit by tricking them into thinking they'll be getting "buy a new car" sums of money and then watch them chimpout when the faggot judges capitulate and further shit on our liberties.

Essentially pit outraged grubby dindus up against the kike government.

Bump

shit is only getting better and better.

I like it

Has anyone been able to determine whether a device is infected or not?

Could Trump sue them for the same thing, re:his phone etc, and actually then stand a chance because he's a big guy? With little guys in funny hats?

Yes.

This is false, there isn't a legal grey area, the federal government has no authority to do things it hasn't been delegated to authority to do, authority falls to the states and repeats with the state constitutions where authority defaults to the individual. On that point, the NSA, CIA, & FBI have no authority to exist.

BUMP BUMP BUMP
this needs to habben
BUMP

This is the truth, but it's not the New-think truth.

The new-think truth is that the federal government can do whatever it wants, and you are free to pay taxes.

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=7iTqoDH0vFU

FUCKING WEW

That is some tactical autism right there.

As much as I love to entertain the idea of suing the shit out of CIAniggers and have them pay their whole black budget in fines to the American taxpayers, I can't see this ever happening with the current kangaroo courts of the Jewdicial system. Seems like a good way to be suicided by 10 shotgun shells to the back of the head more than anything else.

thats wher ur wrong kiddo

It's a lot like a turducken. its a jews v dindu chimpout disguised as a CIA spy lawsuit disguised as a gigantic normie surveillance redpill wrapped in a CIA uses spy network to oppress black people on drug charges-ucken

They kill for far less, the lawyer who tries to take it to court is losing his whole family before his own life for sure. Well, I guess it wouldn't harm trying to get niggers to chimp out about CIAniggers.

(checked)
That's one hell of an -Ucken, user.

Bump to bring this to the attention of law Holla Forumss who know how to do this.

I can see it. There's plenty of greedy black folks suing for trivial things. Having the CIA violate your right to privacy AND a chance at getting a new house level sums of money? You don't even need to break out the grape soda and watermelons to get them to show up for it!

keks have never been topper

Just install Notepad++ and you'll have your evidence.

has it occurred to any anons that all of the malware detectors Mcafee, Norton, MalWareBytes etc… have a deliberate hole left for these malicious little bits? If the anti-malware community wasn't told to leave these few items out of their malware definitions list just imagine what would have happened.

We should start making memetic war material to push a #CIABux hashtag.

We dont even need the fall lawyer to be one of /ourguys/.

Simply illustrating that the framework for a class action lawsuit already exists should tempt some filthy jew to take up arms.

do you want the CIA to take initiative an unsuccessfully sue themselves on purpose?

Lawfag here. If you're serious we would need a sustained series of threads. Weaponized jurisprudential autism cannot be stopped.

It's a real threat. I'm just concerned they'll kill or "get to" anyone who attempts to be our front man on this project.

We can try to protect the operation by orchestrating a memetic defense. Give the operation super high exposure, and guarantee a lot of dindu investment via a "CIABux" campaign.

Do you think we have something here? Or is this whole idea a crazy crackpot thing. It seems like it would be pretty daunting to get off the ground.

There are an awful lot of future car crash victims in here

Let them try. My car's old as shit.

mfw

You, I like; Carry on>>9449643

both deliberate holes and incompetent programming. most of their analysis didn't seem like they discussed certain flaws they were previously aware of, but rather that even the most basic buffer overflow could easily pwn any AV because they don't even use basic stuff like ASLR. i find it hard to believe a firm like Kaspersky wouldn't think of that, but it didn't seem malicious I guess, more like incompetence or something. but maybe that's just because windows = free pwn for CIA, might not be easy if you don't have windows itself broken first.

similar to the telegram/signal stuff with android, they didn't break the encryption itself, they just sniff it at the OS level so it's hitting a layer the app can't even protect from

Definitely not crazy crackpot. is right that we could research the causes of action and arguable legal claims and build a case. I suggested we use the hive mind method the same way we are tackling Vault 7 as we speak.

The problem is every car driving towards you isn't. See: Putin's chauffeur

What's the point?

To stir shit up, Hitler, and because it'd be fun and also I'm bored.

Seems legit. You need evidence and this provides it.

Yep, smart

Don't disclose your case to (((non profits))) or the (((media))). They will come and use that case to funnel money to themselves or turn it into a class action suit.

PTSD? Anxiety?

Lawsuits are pretty much the only checks and balances we have in this country. I think we should go for it.
If there's money to be had, jew lawyers might get in on it.

Are there any techfags here who can help give us a gameplan on how to go about developing a method for positively IDing infected dll files?

If we can find an infected DLL file and then cross-reference it's data to a virgin incarnation of what the DLL SHOULD be, shouldn't the injected code stand out like a sore thumb?

If we can find the infection fingerprints on the various dll files that the V7 program targets, that will set this operation significantly closer to launch.

Did you not get what I meant by "apparent suicide"d?
They just fucking kill you.

???

Wow.

You guys are literally no different from liberals or leftypol lmao

Domesticate
[duh-mes-ti-keyt]

verb (used with object), domesticated, domesticating.

1. to convert (animals, plants, etc.) to domestic uses; tame.

2. to tame (an animal), especially by generations of breeding, to live in close association with human beings as a pet or work animal and usually creating a dependency so that the animal loses its ability to live in the wild.

3. to adapt (a plant) so as to be cultivated by and beneficial to human beings.

4. to accustom to household life or affairs.

5. to take (something foreign, unfamiliar, etc.) for one's own use or purposes; adopt.
6. to make more ordinary, familiar, acceptable, or the like: "to domesticate radical ideas."

Fuck their suiciding. The CIA is a bunch of punk ass bitch bronies. Let them start killing us while the world's eyes are upon them. I wonder how many smartcar deaths, 14 gunshot suicides, and workout accidents it's going to take before people start IDing these morons on wikipedia and taking out the trash themselves rather than waiting for Trump to do it for them.

Aka,
What is sovereign immunity?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_immunity_in_the_United_States

I only entered this thread to laugh at you

Okay, but you'll need to have a COMPLETELY clean background AND traffic history if you're prepared to do such a thing. I would say even torrenting a song would nullify the case in our Kangaroo court system we have now. You would also have to be in a relatively red state/county because (((dems))) don't care about this shit anymore.

I like it.

Probably.

Also has anyone managed to figure out the digital footprints yet? I'm sure people are working on it but I haven't heard anything.

You're going to be homeless soon, CIAnigger. And then, homeless hunts will spread to America, just for you.

bump

The time for fear is over.

Target elderly niggers with Android devices. Clean background will be hard, would need to shift to old white and asian ladies.

checked

Bum Fights CIAnigger edition, they refuse to fight for cash and instead fight for web time at the local internet cafe so they can browse their pony RP board.

"i'll either buy you guys an egg breakfast at Dennys, or i'll buy you a Rainbow dash toy from Walmart"

they'd likely just make something up on your record and put it on there, and of course the government and the police stations wouldn't question it

what i think should happen is a disgruntled third-party ancap liberal dropping a tiny nuclear bomb on the CIA's headquarters

did i type ancap? i mean anarchist

direct violation of 4th amendment right.
whatever is on a personal device's harddrive is your property. If you can get prosecuted for CP and microsoft cant, that stands to reason the laptop you own is your personal property protected by the 4th amendment.

There are many cases in which the federal government agrees to be sued. Also states have standing to sue.

Also I thought this was obvious, but the way you sue the federal government is you sue an individual with legal responsibility for the action taken.

please get this to Holla Forums

bump

Doesn't change the underlying fact that it's still the federal government waiving sovereign immunity when that happens.

Please avail yourself of this thread's topic: calling for suits against the government by individuals (with a smattering of class action dreams).

The Federal Tort Claims Act is also an example of the federal government waiving its sovereign immunity. It has precise conditions, and could be revoked at any time. Also, let's not pretend there's been a glorious history of winning earth shattering victories against the government in the government' courts. And even if you *do* win, they can always pull a Cherokee Nation v. Georgia and just ignore the Supreme Court ruling.

Great idea, OP. Why don't you do it first and let us all know how it goes?

You're a perfect example of why our (((justice))) system is in the state it's in. Go ahead and accept the status quo if you like, but this thread is about challenging the fuck out if it by one potential legal means.

I noticed that old threads are getting bumped up over this. Weird.

Winning isn't important faggot.

THE MEDIA IS COVERING UP FOR THE CIANIGGERS

how do you propose to to sue the cia when the cia will just kill you and every asswipe cunt who thinks they can do anything that has any effect? twitter.com/krsnavatara/status/839017309519941632

hi cianigger

It is the state in its power of authority (for the common good).
So tough luck, they can also stall/delay long enough until all the participants are dead. Worked great for fracking.

kys

yournewswire. com/cia-meme-warfare/

Recently surfaced CIA documents reveal that the military are going to create a “Meme Warfare” division tasked with controlling the minds of the American population.

AYO HOL UP

CIA nigger, have you read about the /hwndu/ fags that in a day found the flag shia labeouf planted by listening to birds and looking stars? There is strong autism here. And it's coming after you.

AYO CIA YO

Didn't mean to sage

what spook wouldnt want a new pair of shoes ,rims ,or a grill we need to get them involved an get there shitty ass jewtorneys to do it

sounds good

make some infographics to be posted to hoodrat social media circles. try and get the BLM crew. frame it as "whitey stealing our computer shiet, they owe us reparation, sign here to get back at whitey"

I mentioned this on half chain the first day these leaks came out

CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT
The American People vs. CIA

fucking drain them financially and Trump will do the rest, after all it is our own money we are getting back anyways

Oh this is good stuff right here, get this flowing

Getting the spooks to give up any information about this will be nigh-impossible.

However

They hired contractors to build a lot of their hacking tools. A major goal for a lawsuit like this should be to find some of those contractors, grill them, subpoena their employees and anyone who works with them and see if they can be made to cough up some information.

The point of this would not be to win damages, which the govt wouldn't pay, but to force them and their contractors to go through discovery and have their shit aired in front of the world.