Trade War Begins! Mexico Cancels Sugar Export Permits to US After Trade Dispute

Time to start buying sugar harvested in the USA!

MADE IN THE USA! ► floridacrystals.com/products

Mexico has canceled existing sugar export permits to the United States in a dispute over the pace of shipments, according to a letter seen by Reuters, in a flare-up industry sources said could temporarily disrupt supplies.

The letter sent by Mexico's sugar chamber to mills on Monday partly blamed the situation on unfilled positions at the U.S. Department of Commerce, which it said has led to a "legalistic" interpretation of rules with no U.S. counterparts in place in Washington for Mexican officials to negotiate with.

The cancellations are the latest dispute of a years-long trade row between Mexico - the United States' top foreign supplier of sugar - and its neighbor at a time when cane refiners are struggling with prices and tight supplies, U.S. industry sources said.

The development also comes as ties between the United States and Mexico have frayed under U.S. President Donald Trump, who took office in January and wants to recast the North American Free Trade agreement as he sees the trade deal skewed to favor Mexico.

Monday's letter made no mention of the political tensions between the two neighbors.

The permits were "suspended" to comply with accords with the United States because the export limit for the six months up to March 31 was reached ahead of time, said Juan Diaz Mazadiego, director of foreign trade at Mexico's Economy Ministry.

Officials from Mexico's sugar chamber declined to comment, while a spokesman for the U.S. Department of Commerce did not respond immediately to a request for comment.

archive.is/SU83d
reuters.com/article/us-usa-mexico-sugar-idUSKBN16E0OZ?il=0

Other urls found in this thread:

economics21.org/html/sugar-subsidies-are-bitter-deal-american-consumers-1007.html
realclearmarkets.com/articles/2016/06/16/how_us_sugar_subsidies_are_destroying_us_manufacturing_jobs_102222.html
archive.is/O30nY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetically_modified_sugar_beet
zerohedge
propublica.org/article/trump-invites-bids-to-build-wall-cites-importance-of-aesthetics
archive.is/eUJIz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hahahahhaha bring it on Pedro. Trade war will only boost our production economy and wake people up to the possibility of American isolationism.

Cane sugar is one of the most highly subsidized industries in the nation, so this should actually 'help' the consumer/end user in that the gap between the price floor and the expected market price won't be as large. That's pure theory though: chances are they'll cite the lack of supply as an excuse to further inflate the price cuz fuck me am I right?

sheeeit how will i get enough sugar for my sweet tea now?!
i need at least a pound per gallon and i drink 2 gallons daily!!
wtf i hate trump now

You can still buy USA harvested sugar in bulk user, for pretty cheap. It may not be as cheap as that CRAP imported from Mexico, but at least you'll be helping support American businesses.

PS: the more demand for USA sugar, the more our domestic businesses will grow… meaning more American jobs will be created.

In the long-run, this is great! The only minor drawback is sugar may not be as cheap as you'd like it to be. Small price to pay though for helping Americans and our industry out.

Trump will be proud of you for the minor sacrifice. Plus our sugar is pure and a hell of a lot healthier anyway ;)

cane sugar is horrible for the human body

I was pretending to be every nigger ever

WTF? Where did you hear such an absurd rumor? That is blatantly false.

Next Trump will have them building the wall themselves, but paying American workers to sit at home.

See above. The price of (at least cane) sugar in the US is already 90%+ subsidy aka price floor. Sugar should be dirt cheap and probably just imported off the backs of caribanigs.

Now time to regulate the market and forbid that "fructose" shit in our products.

Please tell me the business kikes won't use more high fructose corn syrup to make up the difference

Mexico is hardly the only foreign country with sugar production, and the US has plenty on its own. But we're the main ones actually buying their products, and the ones setting the price. They're only hurting their economy, and making a significantly greater dent than they could ever hope to make in ours. No product sold from Mexico is going to impact us dramatically if it gets cut.

And then there's this fact:

You're right - it's unlikely this sort of thing is even going to result in a change in price unless the government completely fucks up and artificially elevates the price. It's kind of ironic that the bullshit price control policies of Uncle Sam might actually be what fucks over this little Mexican plan.

I've been buying can sugar in bulk for the last 4 to 5 years. A little bit more expensive than buying bulk refined sugar from Mexico, but you know what? I really don't mind paying a little more because I know it is helping our local economies. It tastes better than regular sugar. You can tell it's much better quality. When you cook with it, you can't tell a bit of difference anyway. So I figure why the hell not? A few extra bucks here and there isn't going to bankrupt me.

They likely will, but you can easily avoid that too.

We need less fucking sugar in this country as much as we need less fucking Mexicans in this country.

Captcha: djtaye

wtf I love spics now

Better to corn subsidies instead of adding new regs

We can get it from cuba, fuck off Mexico you have no leverage.

(checked)

*cut corn subsidies

WTF Drumpf!? Where will we get our diabetes from now?!

Isn't this the point? For America to start producing its own goods? Should we not start striving towards self sufficiency?

I seriously hope you guys don't still do this

Is this a bad thing? Sugar is way too cheap for how destructive it is. I mean shit, a 1-liter bottle with 100 grams of real sugar can still be as low as a fucking dollar. That's what? 3x the daily recommendation?

Any trade war is going to just destroy mexico and the US won't even notice anything different. Tired of having spanish printed on every fucking label anyways…

TRADE WAR NOW!

FILTHY FILTHY GOY HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK OF DOING THAT

TIME TO START A BEET FARM

NAFTA fucked sugar farmers in the U.S., maybe they can get back on their feet.

Mexico is behind Pakistan in sugar production, and Brazil beats the everything shit out of them.

Despite Wikipedia lies USA is fifth in the world for sugar production. We doing alright.

I swear to Kek I'd give up sugar 100% if even a little of my political ideals are met. Dirty beaners rattling their sugarcane - fug em.

economics21.org/html/sugar-subsidies-are-bitter-deal-american-consumers-1007.html

realclearmarkets.com/articles/2016/06/16/how_us_sugar_subsidies_are_destroying_us_manufacturing_jobs_102222.html

Oh no! How will we afford sugar now that prices go up yet we are doing things to encourage more jobs in the country and higher wages? If only Bernie were president we would be getting all the sugar in the continent for free!

Mexico is ran by retards. I for one welcome WAR with the dirt people. I've spent far too long around them to think of them as anything more than trash polluting our land. California has gone from heaven on earth to Mexico Jr in just a couple decades. Sad

The white, leftist, statist elites ran California into the ground though, just like they do in Latin America. No wonder they had to import a brown underclass too ignorant and dysfunctional to stop them.

They were kikes who moved here from the East.

Herbert Clark Hoover (August 10, 1874 – October 20, 1964) was an American politician who served as the 31st President of the United States from 1929 to 1933 during the Great Depression. A Republican, as Secretary of Commerce in the 1920s he introduced Progressive Era themes of efficiency in the business community and provided government support for standardization, efficiency and international trade. As president from 1929 to 1933, his ambitious programs were overwhelmed by the Great Depression, which seemed to get worse every year despite the increasingly large-scale interventions he made in the economy. He was defeated in a landslide in 1932 by Democrat Franklin D. Roosevelt, and spent the rest of his life as a conservative denouncing big government, liberalism and federal intervention in economic affairs, as Democrats repeatedly used his Depression record to attack conservatism and justify more regulation of the economy.

When the Wall Street Crash of 1929 struck less than eight months after he took office, Hoover tried to combat the ensuing Great Depression in the United States with large-scale government public works projects such as the Hoover Dam, and calls on industry to keep wages high. He reluctantly approved the Smoot–Hawley Tariff of 1930, which sent foreign trade spiralling down. He believed it was essential to balance the budget despite falling tax revenue, so he raised the tax rates. The economy kept falling, and the unemployment rate rose to 25%, with heavy industry, mining, and wheat and cotton farming hit especially hard. This downward spiral, plus his support for prohibition policies that had lost favor, set the stage for Hoover's overwhelming defeat in 1932 by Democrat Franklin D. Roosevelt, who promised a New Deal. Most historians agree that Hoover's defeat in the 1932 election was caused primarily by the downward economic spiral, although his strong support for prohibition was also significant.

Good! Escalation is always good!

The God Emperor is kind and just (to US first), he would have dealt with the buropeople fairly. Other nations have been spoiled by our role as international battered womens shelter and protective big brother that never gets credit all while shit talking us one minute then sticking their dirty lil paws out for international gibs.
FUCK EM ALL!!@!! DIE MOTHERFUCKERS@!!!!!!

no fucking help! No fucking shit sold to us! Eat dirt you fucking scum! As for you sand people no foreign aid and we will have our own oil, ffs Australia just found the largest amount ever ever (lucky cunts) we can but our shit shot from them or pump it out some injun reservation intentionally on some sacred turf mound!. Go invade Israel and then I hope they Nike mecca and Pali get involved and all of you just fucking kill each other cuz I'll just be here comfy af

Pant* pant*
Fuck. Ok I'm ok now.

should've let go of the powdered jew ages ago

True

My family grew sugar beets in the saginaw valley.

Goddamn my crazy ass rant via voice to text was unintelligible. Sorry. I sperged.

More evidence that the mexican government is just a facade for the cartel, only retarded thugs would still act like they can dick swing when they're fucking powerless.
Some tattoo coated grill toothed mongoloid probably gave the order to their puppet suits.

the effect sugar has on the human body is worse than alcohol, with alcohol at least you put the bottle down or pass out, people consume sugar like it's oxygen and its a great part of the decline of masculinity

This. Why can Holla Forums just run things? We just get it. So obvious to us how strings are pulled; was this a side effect of redpill gamma rays or a mystic blessing from Kek, idk, but I like it.

This is going to be the cost of domestic re-industrialization across the board. Shit gets more expensive, but then the economy improves and wages go up for workers. Then supply gets larger and prices go back down.

I'm willing to accept wartime hardships for American re-industrialization. The price of sugar? IDGAF

It would be awesome if food producers were forced to not put sugar into fucking everything.

This is great for Americans, right? Or are we just going to sub in HFCS and get fatter?

Unfortunately the primary sugar additive isn't sucrose from Mexican cane, it's fructose from Midwestern corn.

The corn industry in America is a huge economic engine that's heavily subsidized and very detrimental to our civilization. Ethanol is a sham. HFCS is a poisonous sham. The one thing corn is good for is animal feed. But as is we produce orders of magnitude more corn than there is demand for feed. Corn prices are through the basement right now. Farmers are fucked if we stop subsidizing it, and we'll have a situation like the dust bowl of the 1920s.

The way to fix it is divert subsidies for corn into nut and fruit trees. It will take forty years of planting nut trees in the US to scale production up to actual world demand. The market is huge and we could fill it if Monsanto didn't have Washington by the balls.

Wrong. Well.. not entirely but still. The problem is that raw sugar is deemed by the fda to be unfit for consumption due to 'impurities' and it is required to be put through a purification process that involves 4-5 chemicals "to remove impurities". These 'impurities' are things like the all too nefarious molasses and other compounds that make the sugar a complex sugar, all raw naturally occuring sugar are complex sugars. The end result is 100% sucrose. Which is a simple sugar. Sugar intake is important to maybe body functions, but what your body wants are complex sugars and substituting simple sugars instead of complex sugars is like saying as long as a key fits into the key hole it is the correct key for that lock.

thats going to be rectified Trump is already working on curtailing communist vehicle emissions regulations

Raw sugar is in the consumer supply chain now. You can buy it on the shelf.

(checked)

that depends on how americans vote with their dollars. If you've got the required autism shilling more preferable sugar producers over kiked up shit would be a good idea. Hell the link that op shared.. That sugar isnt anywhere near as expensive as I thought it would be if we shilled them enough that everyones next bag of sugar was theirs we may see interesting results.

Yeah, this seems like it would hurt Mexico more than it would hurt us.

That has little to do with the ethanol industry. CAFE standards don't assume ethanol in the tank.

Ethanol production will go on unabated even if cars are allowed to get 1 mile to the gallon. Federal subsidies and state pump-sales regulations are what drive ethanol.

Simply eliminating those subsidies will destroy the American farmer, however. There needs to be a phased-in alternative, after Monsanto and Dekalb CEOs are marched up the scaffold steps.

yes I know. Im reading up on it now. From what I am reading even the raw turbinado type sugar still is required to go through the refining process but goes through less of a process than the other sugars available "turbinado sugar has become popular because it still retains some of its molasses and may even have some of its natural aroma remaining"

I never read into this crap this much before aint that some shit..

the fuck impurities are there gonna be? you can eat the shit right out of the cane and its fucking delicious.

Take. The idea is to take. Stop being such a faggot.

Not here, buddy.

Cool. How can this sort of escalation be further encouraged? I can offer one idea.
Basically, water rights on the Great River (formerly the Rio Grande) have long been an issue of dispute with Mexico perpetually ignoring all agreements. Who is in charge of this on the Mexican side? He needs a bird to sing in his ear a song of suffering and drought. He must know that his duty to la gente requires that he fuel the pumps to flood their valleys.
He must be made to know the name the future will remember him by: San José Inundar.

Thousands of tons of sugar sits in Mexican warehouses and no money is made on it.
In two months, Mexico will be begging the US to take it at half price.

ethanol being added to fuel was the result of regulations, on top of what you are talking about. At least I could have fucking sworn there was a huge pissing match about the regulations when they were being passed.. I may be misremembering.

Eliminating the subsidies would destroy the farms thats true. It would hurt the mega farms more Id think because the scale of their operations and the fact that corn isnt fucking profitable without massive fiscal assistance..

There is a way around that though. A subsidy list such as "grow x, y or z crop and get a subsidy". Would be one way to go about it. This way the farmers have a choice in what they are growing and it would do away with this ridiculous corn monopoly.

Best version of that meme I've seen thus far.

True, but those are not the vehicle emissions regulations. They're regulations about gas production and sales.

All farmers at this point, mega and small. All of them are relying on corn and corn subsidies.

I'm glad we agree with the need to destroy the corn monopoly, but we can't just smash it. W need to repeal and replace.

Grass-fed was always my preference.

?

I thought most sugar was already USA-only because of lobbying. One of the reasons they used (((corn-sugar))) (tastes like ass).

Of course, but there's a reason it's more expensive. There's a lot more calories per acre in corn.

WHO CARES
Stop eating sugar, it's toxic

BAKE THE BEANS

TRADE WAR NOW

Hey fam, fellow SagFag here

When I was kid there was a sugar shortage and the price went way up. People realized they didn't really need it, and just stopped buying it which caused warehouse overstocks. The price came back down quick.

What happened to it?

Is that strictly cane sugar, though? Or does it include beets and corn? I was under the impression that we only have a few states in the Union capable of growing sugar cane.

Florida and Louisiana are the two big states for sugarcane.

CANE SUGAR IS FUCKING WORTHLESS SHIT

Let me explain something for the uninformed kiddies out there. Not everybody knows this shit.

A lot of large corporations, including Hershey's, gave into the hippie-bullshit organics lobby and started using only sugarcane (which is normally imported) as opposed to beet sugar (which is produced in the United States).

This is why the packaged shit you can buy at the convenience store is 2 dollars while the locally baked cookies are 50 cents.

STOP BUYING SHIT MADE WITH FOREIGN CANE SUGAR, BUY A BAG OF BEET SUGAR, COCOA POWDER, AND COCOA BUTTER IF YOU CAN FIND IT, AND MAKE YOUR SWEETS YOURSELF

Buy high-fructose corn syrup… err… corn sugar, goy. It's good for you.

No more than any other refined sugar.

Thanks Mexico, now we get to harvest sugar instead of corn.

Read the post above yours, user, and remember to buy American. Just read the label.

Good. Sugar is poison. Make America insulin sensitive again.

Fucks sake, the nerds with their own snowflake super specific "correct" diets already found the thread.

Not a big deal, plenty of countries make sugar, Jamaica for example.

Americans use corn syrup, not sugar.

Enjoy your tariffs anyways mexicunts.

Having multiple crops is a good thing overall, if some farmers are growing sugar, others make more for their corn, and the country as a whole benefits. So the products that require corn go up a tiny bit, big deal when the money is staying inside the country anyways.

(pretty sure Florida for example can grow sugar just fine)

The US is actually the #10 sugar cane producing nation in the whole world. Most of it comes from Louisiana.

Growing our own crops for our own people, mining and producing our own steal. Its as if we are turning back time!

steel*

One day I will turn off auto correct.

Is it refined sugar? I thought Mexico was our largest importer of natural sugar.

Sugar is so God damn dirt cheap it won't hit anyone in the pocket by much. Hell an increase in cost might convince people to stop consuming so much of that poison.

Bring it on Mehico! We don't need your stinking wetback donuts!

Thats a good point. Maybe if candy bars were 25 cents more expensive people would eat them like they are intended to be eaten - as a treat, not something to eat on the regular.

Well, it is needed in most everything. Bread, alcohol so on.

Forida Sugar is way better anyway

fuck the Mexico spcis, the cuban spics can have my business

its better than HF Corn Syrup

There never has been a single trade war in history.

It's just muh free trade dude weed lmao fear mongering.

5 cent more for a pound of sugar now or what burgers? How will you ever recover?

all we got is this robust internal economy ffs =^/

Oy vey less fat people!

sugar cane is produced in Texas, more business for us.

gib sugar cownerd

Hey since it looks like you probably work for florida crystals, can you pass on the message to please sell white sugar. I'd buy it (PBC user here) but i dont like putting brown sugar in my tea. K thx.

Oh, no! Now Americans will have to supply their own cane sugar, which will expand the US agricultural market and diversify our export produce! Whatever will we do? This is almost as bad as having to save overheads through mechanization due to a lack of illiterate beaner serfs! I just hope this doesn't mean temporary price hikes in sugar, causing a decrease in dietary-related health concerns! Curse you, Mehico!

Can someone answer this?: Whenever i argue about tariffs and trade wars, normies always point to smoot-hawley like that epoch forever proved that tariffs hurt industry, and the trade wars that ensue caused the great depression. I havent had the time to deconstruct this argument, because i feel like it would take a substantial amount of reading about pre great depression economic stuff. Is there a short hand concept which refutes this claim?

Sugar in your tea?
Are you a psychopath?

more specifically, how can one definitively show that the smoot hawley act wasnt the primary negative influence that caused the great depression? I remember being taught this in high school. And anytime i talk to someone half intelligent about bringing back manufacturing to america by taxing imports, they always bring up the same tripe abut the smoot hawley act.

milk too

HAIL DIXIE

Expect to see 'Trump punishing Mexican sugar policies with his racist trade wars!' stories coming from the kike media any day now.

Milk is fine, I'm no limey.
Don't you get enough sugar without making your tea sickly sweet?

bankers withdrew cash from circulation, this is recorded, they are also on record about crashing the economy before doing it.

tl;dr: jews.

I read this article earlier today. No joke I found it on fucking Huffpo when I was looking for shit on "trade wars".

Here comes the 50% tax on wire transfers and remittances to Mexico!

You think anyone gives a shit they have to pay double for sugar when they can walk around their clean neighborhood with no gangbangers or shitskin leeches?

== RIGHT WING SUGAR SQUADS == MAKE AMERICA SWEET AGAIN

The yankee will choke on his disparaging blunders, of that I can assure you

fucked up

This is a meaningless gesture. We in the USA already artificially inflate sugar prices by placing import tarrifs, and at the same time subsidize corn which is made into corn syrup. Further, the tarrifs never had mexico in mind, but were aimed at the carribean sugar market. Even if we were to desire more cheap sugar, it would come from the carribean, NOT from mexico.

Sugar cane could be profitably grown in the South, or imported from the Caribbean islands if Corn wasn't a sacred cow subsidized plague.

Be really harsh and make it so online vendors based in the US like Amazon need to add a surcharge on all purchases in Mexico.

Yes, virtue signalers, everyone totally believes you eat nothing but salads, almonds, and fair trade fish. Faggots.

It's like you want your drink to be inferior to coffee in every way.

Real men eat honey. Sugar is for fat pussies.

But they're right, sugar in whatever form is terrible for you. Eating sugar around workouts in order to maximize muh gains is a good idea though.

refined and processed sugar is bad for you because it is chemically stripped of all its properties and reduced to 100% sucrose.

archive.is/O30nY
HFCS is equally bad as Cane Sugar. Businesses in the HFCS producing industry are trying to petition the FDA to rebrand HFCS as "corn sugar" due to negative perceptions, but the reality is that any form of sugar is highly addictive. A little bit is not too bad the problem is that people will drink a 2 liter bottle over the course of a day which wreaks havoc in a variety of ways on the human body. My father lost about 100 pounds over the course of 2 years when he gave up drinking Dr. Pepper (at one point he would drink between 2-3 liters a day).

HFCS is far and beyond worse than any form of actual sugar.

REMINDER THAT SUGAR IS TERRIBLE FOR YOU AND HAS BEEN PUSHED BY THE JEW TO MAKE GOYIM FAT AND COMPLACENT

ALSO, FUCK YOU SANCHEZ BRING IT THE FUCK ON YOU BEANER MORONS

The bees are dying globally so I think you are much better off having your own bee house so you can get them straight from your backyard and the flowers will be even healthier but it's not legal to be self sufficient in USA.

if you switch to beet sugar be aware of yet another way the Monsanto kikes are trying to poison every goy on this planet: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetically_modified_sugar_beet

Do we honestly need to know what "new" plan monsanto is plotting this week? They might as well make a saturday serial cartoon with them as blundering villains.

go fuck yourself user
HFCS is a chemically created from GMO corn and it attacks the liver and puts weight on you that it is near impossible to lose (just look at Americans after the sugar industry was taken over by HFCS….they ballooned).

Cane sugar is simply sugar juice with the nutrients removed and dried. So while it isn't good for you HFCS is total shit.
Did you know Cane stalk juice is one of the most nutritious drinks on the planet? Toss in a bit of lemon and you can live on it for weeks while it detoxes you. Also while plantation owners were getting their "refined" on (and suffering from it) their nigger slaves were sucking on the stalks and drinking the juice and were very healthy because of it.

Never forget that Monsanto is a Jew family.

Exactly like every single protest and today's "day without women" I welcome these idiots to try it. Go ahead and try to force our hand. Try to prove your value and invite the realization that your entire country could vanish off the face of the Earth and everyone could go on living without missing a goddamned beat.

that was a good reference, thanks.
pic related for anyone else interested.

hah most American sugar comes from nigger islands like the Dominican which still have slave plantations. The owners are all spics in South Florida. Shitbag FL politicians got them quotas where, we massively overpay. There's been a couple good documentaries on it.

This stuff still exists in America? I thought it was all corn syrup now.

So what's a little price fixing then eh?

zerohedge dot com/news/2017-03-07/meet-singapore-futures-trader-who-has-bought-3000-swimming-pools-worth-sugar

Treat grass the way we treat corn and I guarantee you that you can get more feed calories per acre from the grass field than a corn field of one harvest a year. Because guess what, grass is a fuckload of weeds. Drop mono'culture plowing and you up the yield per acre by an significant amount. Mix in goats with cow herds and open up fields so herds can roam naturally and the acre yields become insane. And this is before you account for food / feed trees mixed into a field as well.

But mono crop / herd farming is scaleable and more profitable since a few less people per thousand acres. Profit for share holders over all after all.

Corn is shit tier for calories per acre if you look at the reality. But corporations will not accept reality because looking at anything but cost differentials on a spreadsheet is hard. So no big corp will do it, and no bank will help finance unless you toe the line.

Also grass fed is more lean and flavorful, a moving herd also creates even leaner meat and healthier herds by far. The larger the herd the better the land produces as well so long as the herd eats and moves constantly and doesn't stay in one area all year long. Mixed herds causes the land to produce even more after just a few years because shit tier food grasses for one type of animal is not selected for, causing ranchers to periodically plow and utterly wreck the ecosystem locally, ruining its production value per acre both short and especially long term. Incorporate controlled burns rather than brush cutting and feed calories per acre increase yet again. But all of this requires close management, forethought, and significant support. Much easier to buy McMansanto Feed Inc. Poison for your cows and force hormones down their throat so they get big (i.e. sloppy fat) fast and you make the sale fast reducing feed cost (because fuck letting em out of one pasture to feed) per head. If you wanna just get the maximum lbs of meat per lbs of feed in the fastest speed possible corn works. But fuck long term viability tho m I rite?

Ian Fletcher has good trade views. I recommend reading his book. I think it is pretty cheap anyways.

And doing this staggered mix herd setup increases yield long term, but the yield of meat becomes far more varied and intermittent than is currently the case. Some years you can only really cull the heads that are already injured, other years you get bumper culls. A years long boom bust cycle that looks horrid on paper to an idiot in an office, but actually out paces the year over year production systems needed now to pay off financing or stock holders. This is how many of the old cattle ranches managed to get so fucking massive once upon a time. Lean years they sold only the dregs of the herd or their sub herds of goats / sheep / horses / pigs and let the herd grow even larger until the time is right. While smaller ranches had to sell a certain amount every year no matter what to meet the demands place upon them by outside forces less forgiving than the weather itself. Eventually the cumulative effects of constant drains would catch up to virtually all small ranches when something big comes along.

Not to say there are not still small ranches and herders around. But many people now are either mega ranches of one type or another, or investor ranchers looking for an more solid thing to have invested in with decent returns. Virtually nobody has generations long ranches, and many ranches go wild for years when the old owners go bust since industrial type cow raising requires high investment initially to start producing fast enough to warrant the investment cost. Again, high demand for quick turnover fucks the reality of what is best for both the cows and land much less the calorie per acre argument.

Fuck those commies. We can get from ourselves, Brazil, and Jamaica dude, weed

yeah. what a terrible mistake the fed made, that caused basically all of america's nonjewish banks to collapse so that the jewish banking monopolies could buy up all their assets for pennies on the dollar. clearly this is the last thing THE FED would want; how dearly they must have wished they could undo their TERRIBLE MISTAKE.

Still have it but we rent it to another farmer.
It still grows beets and beans.

I have a feeling that MI is well represented on Holla Forums during all the Trump rallies there seemed to be a bunch of Michfags posting about the current rally.
If I described the farm to you I guarantee you would know exactly where it is a little ways outside of quanacasee

TUEBOR niggaz.

It just baffles me that these spics think a) they can play hardball with an economic superpower and b) they can outsmart Donald J. Trump.

Imagine being that stupid, just imagine.

can we just get rid of mexico already? i don't like hearing about them, i don't like looking at them, and they don't make enough "sad" deportation videos to offset the amount of shit they ruin.

The Mexicans won't be acting alone on this. There's a concerted effort from within and outside of the country to destroy Trump, this is just one part of the plan.

WALL
propublica.org/article/trump-invites-bids-to-build-wall-cites-importance-of-aesthetics
archive.is/eUJIz

Sugar isn't the only thing they're screwing with.

I work at the corporate HQ for a major retailer. We're suddenly seeing "supply issues" pop up for many items ultimately sourced from Mexico in whole or in part (i.e. with a raw main ingredient from Mexico but processed in America). This includes both halts on exports as well as price increases. Expect to see consumer-end pricing and product outages rise in the short term. This is their hardball tactic for putting pressure on Trump: Increase the cost of living for Americans so they rebel against his wallbuilding/anti-NAFTA/tariff policies. Encourage your friends and neighbors to stay strong; remind them that Nieto, the Mexican president, is embroiled in controversy (his party has a long, well-known history of corruption) and began 2017 with a 15% approval rating. He's getting desperate, as according to recent polls, even the anarchist party is doing better than his own.

After this fails (as it surely will), his last bid to stump Trump will likely involve the cartels, FAF guns, and lots of bad hombres.

A E S T H E T I C B A R R I E R S

Can't they just import this from the Caribbean? Isn't that what the asshurt over Cuba was mostly about?

The perishable jew will fill in the absence with corn syrup.

The original sugar plantation was Hispaniola owned by France big slave uprising then no sugar, now Hispaniola is Haiti and the DR I think sugar is probably a fraction of what it used to be and pretty much nonexistent in Haiti.
Cuba was the mobs happy little playground in Havana uncle Fidel came along and kicked them all out. A whole bunch of other stuff happened leading to a 50 year embargo on the island. No idea if they still produce cane like they did prior to 1960. I am not sure there is still a lot of cane grown in the islands anymore.

The price of sugar collapsed at about the same time as the Soviet Union, really hurting Cuba's sugar industry. They make about 2 million tons of it a year, compared to Mexico's 6.5 million tons. Of course, if the US became interested in Cuban sugar again, the industry would quickly rebuild itself.

It's only illegal if you're a faggot living in Commiefornia.

FUCKING THIS. I walk into Lowe's and I see fucking signs in Spictung.

So the Americans can get the free home made honey. That is good!

A fun fact: There is 1600 species of bees in Australia.

I live right in Carrollton.