This Dragonball 3DS RPG looks interesting

This Dragonball 3DS RPG looks interesting.

They're going all out.

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Raditz#Power
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Three-Eyed_clan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like fanfiction to me

So can we fuse Gohan from Dragon ball Super and Yamcha together?

At this point anything that isn't going over the same story over and over is fine.

Are you trying to unlock the terrible evil power of the Super failure god super failure?

You have my attention

Why not, Gohan's the new Yamcha anyways.

Both Yamcha and Vegeta fucked Bulma didn't they?

Why is it so hard to make good Dragonball games anymore?

Oh shit how could I forget that Vegeta cucked Yamcha.

This is fucking hilarious.

Come on, we know bulma would never leave this valiant warrior from the picture for some bratty space prince.

They should fuse Master Roshi and Mr. Popo.

Don't be fooled by Super and most of the games Funimation helped on.

Despite them trying their hardest to make them seem like comparable buddies. Sticking them together and every shot in super, unique dialog between them in the games, their fusion etc. Tien never really was friends with Yamcha anymore than Krillin or Goku. The only person he really cared about was Chiaotzu.

Chris Sabat even said the Yamcha/tien thing is a joke between him and Burgmeier about "who the weakest human is" Or something along those lines. So they make sure to add funny dialog between them.

I thought Tien was the Strongest Human other than Uub who doesn't really count

Basically.

Theres a lot of discussion over if it's Krillin or Tien who is stronger. Cause the show kind of glosses over it. I've held the opinion that tien was stronger due to Krillin not training in between the Cell and buu saga. So it kind of confused me to hear someone who works on the show say that.

It kind of falls within the more screen time = stronger power level mentality.

FUCKING FINALLY, THEY BROUGHT HIM BACK

Tenshinhan isn't human he has three eyes.

Why are they all kids?

He's just a special human. He's a remnant of the first DB series which had less science and aliens and more magic and mysticism.

This whole game is in SD style.

Humans don't have 3 eyes stop pretending to be smart just because you read Dragonball. There are plenty non-humans in the world like that fucking cat at the top of the tower (under god's palace)

I want a Piccolo and Pilaf fusion.

Huh, interesting. I kind of wish they at least did something with these side characters. Have Tien become the new Crane Master or something.

Humans also have noses, so that means Krillin's not human either.

Exactly

The third eye is buddhist symbology meant to imply he has achieved enlightenment you fucking dumbass.

There was no point in the series where Tien wasn't the strongest human, he had the title since he was introduced and never lost it. He beat/drew with Goku in their first fight, he repeatedly stunned Semi-Perfect Cell when the Piccolo/Kami fusion that was as strong as Android 17 couldn't even flinch Imperfect Cell, and he's the only human who even tried to do something against Gotenks Super Buu (it did as little to Buu as Piccolo's full power blast did against Imperfect Cell, but by that point the power levels were so out of control that there was nothing any human could do anymore).

Prove that its not something he was born with.

But it isnt

Like your autism?

Hahahaha, that's really what you're gonna go for? Why are you so angry?

Blame yourself or god

Fuck. I sure wish they'd ignore super.

Im pretty sure you're talking about yourself being pissy, since you felt the need to barge in and start exclaiming something and posting something completely ridiculous like you did.

And that's why BT3 will be my favorite DBZ game forever. Can't change an old one.
Beerus totally ruined the lore forever. It's not that he's a bad concept but he's way too powerful for the time he was introduced (in between the defeat of Buu and end of Z and could knock out SSJ3 Goku with a single flick, if it was after EoZ I'd be fine with it) and senile Toriyama keeps shoehorning him into everything retroactively.

I fucking know right. Tiencha was the fucking best.

Isn't his third eye literally a physical embodiment of a, uh, third eye, that he got from high intensity meditation?

user, it's time to stop posting.

You've been roasted. Roasted good.
Roasted like a fucking peanut shell.

The English voice actors influenced adding dialog?

Insta dropped, as this looks to be collection-based and you know they'll DLC the shit out of it.

That is the impression I have from what he's stated from random interviews and cons.

It's either that or they already had special dialog and they simply changed what he said.

Xenoverse has Vegeta make that "Super Saroyan bargain sale" joke when he fights kid trunks.

Krillin is considered the strongest and apparently trains with his wife.

This looks like fucking Heresy.

That's according to Toriyama, but I don't care what he says about the series at this point since he's had steadily worsening Alzheimers for years and routinely forgets his own characters.

I really wish humans were more relevant in Dragon ball. I did think it was funny though how you were some sort of mutant human in xenoverse and everyone would mock you until you kick their shit in.

There are a ton of "rules" that he forgot about as things progressed, so I'd agree that he might have forgotten about how damn strong Tien really became.

On the flip side, maybe he doesn't consider Tien to be human, considering what whole third eye thing he has going on.

He was beating the crap out of and having an easy time the entire fight until it self-destructed. Keep in mind each Saibaman was as strong as Raditz. That means Yamcha at that point was probably about as strong as the average (not high class, not low class) saiyan.

I still like that comic where some female saiyans beat him up and then rape him.

Those Saibamen had a power level of 1200. Raditz was 1500.

which is still much stronger than either goku or piccolo was during the raditz fight

I very clearly remember Nappa stating each of the Saibamen was as strong as Radditz. The 'official power levels' of characters vary wildly from magazine and trading card to magazine and trading card so I can only trust what the characters themselves say.

except the characters say blatantly wrong shit all the time, like 'it's over 9000' or 'goku's dad was a scientist'

It's still a lot more credible than whatever Joe Fuckface Copywriter pulled out of his ass for the special XXL edition of Shonen Jump.

Ultimately, Yamcha's only role in DBZ was to be the punching bag that built up the drama of the new big bad in town. Like when he got a hole punched through him by one of the androids.

There's lots of translation errors and good old fashion "oops I forgot" from the creator that we already mentioned.

If they say a power level in the manga and you don't fuck up the translation, then that's what I'd go with, and I assume that's where the wiki gets their numbers too, which are the ones I posted.

he was also reworked to live out toriyama's NTR fantasy apparently

>dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Raditz#Power
kek holy shit I was fucking right, I was just guessing what had happened and it really was some faggot from Shonen Jump!

But he WAS a space science man, doctorate in murder

What I get from that is conflicting in-universe information.

Goku is 416
Raditz claims he is 4160
Nappa claims Raditz = Saibamen
Saibamen = 1200
Shonen Jump claims Raditz is 1500, which is at least ballpark Saibamen.

So who is right? Raditz or Nappa?

probably raditz, nappa was pretty god damn stupid

Nappa because Radditz is a fag

You also have to consider that character love to boast about themselves and play mind games to appear stronger.

Raditz could have just been straight up bluffing, and Goku had no way to call that bluff.

I don't think "I'm ten times stronger than you!" is supposed to be taken as actual hard and fast math, it seems like it's supposed to be hyperbole.

reminder that nappa was way more boastful and arrogant than nappa was and if anything would probably downplay raditz' power

Yeah, like I said above, a probable bluff.

Well OK then.

more boastful and arrogant than raditz, i mean
sorry, it's getting late

To what end?

Raditz was considered a low-class Saiyan.

So?

why would he say raditz was weaker than he actually was?
to make the fight even easier by discouraging the z fighters

and nappa wasn't?

No, Nappa was a high class saiyan, essentially a royal guard.

Also the fight was already easy, the whole point of bringing out the Saibamen and fighting them one at a time was to have fun with it.

and nappa sure seemed to have lots of fun antagonizing his opponents

he was a general in the army, far lower ranking than any royalty anything
he just happened to be assigned to protect vegeta that one time when the planet blew up

Considering how everyone was pretty anal about power levels. From Raditz all the way up to Frieza. I can't see them down/over playing it too much.

Especially if they're being specific with their comparisons.

Well of course he wasn't royalty, but he was still a high class saiyan. He's literally a royal guard. Both Nappa and Vegeta mention the high class saiyan/low class saiyan thing a lot.

Tien is a descendant of an alien race that crash landed on earth and integrated with the locals
not human

So, the most likely scenario is that Raditz was bluffing and Nappa was right, Raditz was probably in the 1200-1500 range as suspected.

I'm not saying your wrong, but I would like a citation.

here
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Three-Eyed_clan

It's stated directly in his profile in Raging Blast 2

So, some AYYYY LMAOs came to Earth, knocked up some chicks, and a few generations later we have Tien.

Interesting.

More magazine bullshit taken seriously by game devs and copywriters that don't know any better.

Toriyama seems to be on board with the Daizenshuu books, in part due to his forgetfulness.

Is the Three-Eyed clan ever mentioned ANYWHERE in an official capacity in the manga?

Not according to the wiki. Just magazine and videogame shit. Daizenshuu has also gotten plenty of shit wrong, considering that Daizenshuu 7 referred to Raditz as a strong saiyan warrior.

Also anyone remember this from that shitty movie?
But fucking Master Roshi is? Roshi can't even fly!

Come to think of it, Roshi and his sister are hundreds of years old. He said he drank from the fountain of youth, but that was supposed to have turned out to be a lie.

If it was a lie, how is he still around?

Again, he's from when the show was more mystical and less dumb. He's like any old ancient kung fu master, he's kept alive by qi-qong or whatever.

Maybe the lie was that it would keep him young and not just alive.

God I hate that chibi shit.

how was he not?

I would like to see Videl fused with 18.

Since some people are talking about the anime, could Bulma use her own technology to create her androids like Gero did? I mean, it would be interesting to see some of the human characters being more relevant.

Considering they have Gero's blueprints on 17, probably.

It just comes down to if that character would actually want to go through with it.

Can't see Tien doing that. Come to think of it, Krillin was the only one who had his potential unlocked by the elder Nemekian. They could bring something like that back.

Apparently their claim to this game is that you can fuse ANY TWO characters.

So weird combinations like Beerus and Freiza would actually work and they say there's "infinite possibilities" which in devspeak means they've likely created a system where the people you fuse have a priority to them and the forms after that are modified based on who you fuse with.

So if you fuse your character with Beerus, you might get ears and a tail, which probably means you can fuse Beerus with Pan and come out with a catgirl.

This means each character would have a set of ghost animations and models (for extra parts) that are implemented only in they're fused.

This might actually be a fun game, if only for the silly shit you could do with the fusion modular system.

All of this shit is very easily doable. If anything it's a great fanservice thing that i'd buy no matter how shit it was if they implemented that sort of system.

Maybe Yamcha would do it. I would like if Videl was the one to become the android, but, now that she's a mother and her husband is a fag, I can't see that happening.
Want old Videl back.

Another thing that bothers me a lot is the fact that 18 could be fucking strong if she decided to train, but no one gives a fuck and she's a mother. Of course, nothing like the new god thing, but at least something near the saiyajins.

I don't know how do I feel about this.

Fix'd.

why does raditz just never fucking show up again ever
but nappa does
god that's so fucking annoying

you don't need to feel, just run.

If it's not like that game with cards and decks I'm not interested.

I think you confused "interesting" with "fucking retarded". Everything post-Z is absolute trash and even before it was never anything spectacular

fucking shit taste central up in this bitch.

cuck and man, together as one

Z itself was trash to be honest. The Saiyan race were the midichlorians of the series.

at least Yamcha could actually lay a single hit on the GoD

I think what happened is that he thought the fountain would make him young, while it actually just perpetually kept him his current age when he drank it.

Or come out with a shorter Beerus with Pan's hair.

They added furigana to the in-game text since the first trailer. Was wondering why the trailer itself had it but the gameplay didn't.

I don't get it.

Toriyama doesn't really care about the story details. He just wants to make jokes and cool fight scenes. He wanted a scene with Max-Power Roshi fighting aliens and so he made a scene where Max-Power Roshi fights aliens.

Knowing how the universe treats Yamcha, this is what would happen.

From what I understand 18 being an android means she can't become any stronger or weaker. I don't know where I got this from but from my understanding the great weakness of the androids is that they can't grow, which is why Cell goes entirely in the other direction from mechanical to biological.

I think this was going to happen in the cancelled MMO.
Also Krillin was going to become the new turtle hermit.

Maybe. I remember reading on Kanzenshuu something about Akira saying that 17 and 18 can improve their abilities, since they're modified humans and not just a creation, like Cell. I can be wrong though.

Unlikely. If something they can learn new skills and shit, but although they're modified humans, they're still androids, machine parts and stuff.