20 days until E3

Other urls found in this thread:

legendsoflocalization.com/does-raiden-take-a-doomp-in-japanese-and-how-does-george-talk/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HL3 confirmed

If E3 happens, will you die OP?

I remember reading a thread saying we had 80 something days left. I remember reading a thread saying we had 59 or so days left.

Now it's down to 20. I can't wait to pick on this shit with you faggots on infinity moe and in threads and shit. Who wants to bet Skyrim 2 will be announced?

It's 20 days. I'd forget about the event if it wasn't for these threads.

Holy shit, only 3 weeks left?
Where the fuck did the time go

Only normalfag renditions care about HL3.

This is not an opinion, it's a fact.

*redditors

Unfortunately that probably won't be the case.
Probably doing other more important things and or play a back log of non shit tier games.

Post your predictions

VR fucking everywhere, with no non-gimmick games to see.

Nintendo will prey that Zelda will blow the minds of every fucking site online to sell more consoles, Xbox and Sony will talk about their "upgraded" consoles and make asses of one another.

pray*

I love you guys

why are you waiting for E3 to kill yourself

Take it back.

TAKE IT BACK.

It's going to be shit.

That's why we tune in every year, isn't it?

Woody Pop 2

do you think e3 will be the thing to destable the youtube and internet because of the announcements of things that are awesome? Probably doubting it, it's not the height of intelligence (which goes to books) since human art is the highest form there but it might be interesting

That is all I care about

-Windblows 10 shilling
-No exclusives
-New Xbone model that you need to get in order to play future Xbone games
-Rare is shutdown for good
-SJW shit
-Watch_Doge 2: Social Justice Edition
-That South Park RPG sequel
-JUST Dance my shit up
-Some shitty new IP that plays like all the other Ubisoft sandbox games but worse
-AssCreed
-Star Wars Blunderfront 2
-Mass Effect 4: like Mass Effect 3 but worse
-EA sport shit
-TitianFail 2
-SJW shit
-VR
-VR
-VR
-VR
-VR
-Some movies
-VR
-VR
-A few "Good" games
-VR
-And most important, V_R_
-NeoPS4
-Zelda and that's it
-New Zelda game is "Localized" by Tree "No Fun Allowed" house
-No games
-Half Life 3 NEVER EVER

Are you a psychic?

I remember when E3 used to be fun to watch, with interesting new games and maybe a well put together new console release date. Now, it's just barely interactive movies, pre-rendered trailers for the next big AAA fotm shitfest, product placement, and convoluted DLC schemes.

Just kill me now.

8-4 did all previous Taro games. I have lost hope

I am only hoping for poorly thought out ideas that turn to cringe and hopefully gameplay that doesn't look like shit.

it is fun to watch, but for different reasons.

116 days until election day

Jesus you're full of shit, when?
Tell me when E3 was fun to watch?

It was never fun to watch, we only watch it for the cringe.

Fuck off nostlagiafag, I bet you're an underage(US 90'S KIDS AMIRITE)fag aswell.

TV Sports.

To be fair, they did a decent job with MGR:R

Also they didn't censor D3 from what I saw, they just weren't the best at translating it. Taro was pretty anti-censorship with D3 compared to Nier, so if he keeps that stance and puts pressure on 8-4 to not fuck with anything, it could be decent.

That's just my hopes at least

Holy shit user did you even play it?

What I mean is, sure they didn't censor it per se. But the translation was still fucking garbage, and the VA work was shit. Oh and let's not forget

8-4 should commit sudoku

Honestly I personally want to annhilate 8-4 because messing with literatrue which is the height of human intelligence and art is a crime in of itself since it destroies what has been established as mans ultimate form of expression. I myself am a highly intelligent writer and would be angered to see them do this kind of thing to my works

L O C A L I S A T I O N
O
C
A
L
I
S
A
T
I
O
N

Bad translation isn't censorship, user.

You need to take a D.U.M.P.

Where did I say anything about censorship? They're shit whichever way you look at what they do. Be it with changing shit for memes, censorship or just fucking up games because they're fucking incompetent.

Honestly that part sounds right out of MGS2 with the "did you say nerd?" joke, so I didn't hate it. It probably wasn't in the JP version though, so I don't love that line either.

^
You implied I was wrong about the game being censored. You made this post minutes ago user

The point isn't wheter you liked it or not. The point is they have no right to change that shit. Because this time it might be an innocuous joke, but next time they'll change something crucial to the story to insert a mister skeleton joke. Oh wait…

Oh shit, you're right user. Sorry about that one. My main point in still stands though.

When did they do that? Source?

That's gay, user. I bet you have a small dick.

That is a fair point actually. A lot of works are lost on people from other countries since they're less intelligent, so i guess localization is necessary.

Xenoblade Chronicles X. They (in this instance Treehouse, but with help from 8-4) changed the names of the mechas from DOLL to SKELL just to make a Mr. Skeletal joke. Google it.

I understand 8-4 got worse over time, but I don't see how Xenoblade X's shit localization somehow makes MGR's as bad.

I think I'll probably go with 'average' over 'decent' about MGR though. (It's decent compared to 8-4 currently, but that isn't saying much)

No, It's not necessary, it's absolutely criminal. It's like those "Romeo in Juliet in LOLspeak" books.

Oh yeah D3's translation sucks, no doubt about that.

If only XSeed were as popular with developers as Platinum are with publishers.

Im not surprised at this point. I knew they changed it to skells, but i didnt know it was a fucking MEME.

There's a recording of some stupid podcast where the guy from treehouse confesses to that.

Sorry that you're too stupid to understand this, if you were smart like me you would know what a necessity this is.

And it will be known as the 8.5th gen and it will be just as bad

I'm glad I don't buy Nintendo shit anymore. Was a fan from 1997-2009, then 2011-2014. Probably never again.

What the fuck happened in 2010

I'd expect Nintendo to release more Sun/Moon information as well. Maybe more Pokemon GO footage. Also maybe an Undertale port, and maybe, just maybe a Mother 3 localization announcement. Aside from that, probably a lot of indie shit that no one will buy.

I dunno. I more-or-less attempted to give up on them in 2009 after the dire year that was 2008, and I still wasn't too impressed with anything they were coming out with until he 3DS was released.

Most likely that will happen
Why?
1. The Undertale fanbase doesn't need to more cancerous by letting in new fans from the Nintendo crowd.
2. You can play Undertale on a toaster and it will still function fine.
3. How will a console/handheld port of Undertale will work? The game "crashes" itself in the neutral and genocide routes.
Again, WHY????

THE WINNER TAKES ALL

this is the most awful template i've ever seen.
Holla Forums had better templates.

The only good thing of this will be seeing Spongebob before the start of E3.

I watched the whole thing. Kill me.

legendsoflocalization.com/does-raiden-take-a-doomp-in-japanese-and-how-does-george-talk/

The D.O.O.M.P. joke is a minor thing compared to HAWT FUH DAZE.

You can't fool me, yesterday it was still 54.

W E W
E
W

We're gonna need a new E3 report card for this year

Bullshit.

Parts of Xenosaga were utterly incomprehensible because of the major changes they made.

They removed the ability to play as a female in the second Baten Kaitos game so they could skip recording a few dozen extra lines of dialog.

These were their third and fourth works. 8-4 was never good.

Inaccurate as fuck.

Gonna use it as an excuse to get wasted.

I'm hoping for it to be just as memetastic as it was last year…
Then again that's probably not gonna happen.

Microsoft and Sony may as well not develop anything since they'll need to ensure games work on both systems to avoid alienating the vanilla PS4/Xbone userbase, which will bring into question why they bothered.

Hell, the upgrade-with-vanilla-available scheme hasn't worked out too well for Nintendo since the New 3DS is certainly a hell of an upgrade but has maybe two or three exclusives, mostly performance boosts in some games like Hyrule Warriors.

You say that but unless a game is programmed to run at the N3DS's clock speed it will only run at the normal O3DS clock speed. I think the only way to change this is through CFW and homebrew tricks to run all games at full N3DS clock speed. Otherwise Hyrule Warriors will run the same speed on an O3DS and N3DS.

I might be wrong, btw

Yeah, that's true, even the number of games that actually use the performance boosts are limited in scope and have to be explicitly designed to do so. Why is a total mystery to me since "better performance" would be a good tagline but I'm not Nintendo.

Also yes CFW and custom programs can run any game at N3DS clock-speeds using NTR. Some games don't seem to benefit from it whatsoever like Super Smash Bros., some benefit noticeably from it like Metal Gear Solid 3D.

Honestly CFW is the only reason I'm considering getting a N3DS. Injecting SNES VC games, running MGS3 and other games at higher speed, colorful ABXY buttons and cute face plates.

You are overestimating the amount of work, especially coding, the "creator" contributed to his game and making false expectations because of it.

It would probably make framerate drops and shit more uncommon, but it wouldn't make 30fps games 60 for example, just make those 30 extra-silky smooth by being stable

Honestly anyone could've made an undertale and released it, but I myself don't have the guts to release something with shitty tier sprites that lack even basic shading and locking out 1/3 of the game besides an arbritary grind wall.
But then again, I don't have furries and tumblr backing me

Also Toby said he didn't want to port it, plus most of the game wouldn't work on the 3DS due to how he pulls some of the Flowey shit.

At this point I'd suggest a New 3DS if you either don't already have a 3DS in the first place, have cash to burn, or want SNES games.

I'm comfy with my 2DS though Hyrule Warriors running at a better framerate would be nice.

M8 you have no fucking clue what you're talking about

It'd work, he'd just have to make it in something that's not Game Maker.

user did you not play the game or do you not know that the game crashes itself at a specific point as part of a boss battle? There's no way to do that on the 3DS well and I doubt Nintendo would want software on their system that crashes on purpose, even if its part of the game.

It doesn't matter if he kept it in Game Maker or not.

Why not bring Zelda games to the PC?

No, I remember that part. A forced sleep mode or boot to home menu doesn't sound out of the question and would elicit about the same reaction that the game fake-crashing on you does on PC.

Hell, could skirt around any misgivings on that front by making it a threateningly-worded message that nothing's wrong and everything is fine if you're booted to home menu at any point of the game in the digital manual.

Shit, come to think of it too bad Nintendo would probably strongly object to that sort of thing, I could see a completely faked "now returning to home menu" and fake Flowey-themed home menu with nothing but Undertale available as a game to pick being a great way to freak the shit out of the player.

Press the home button or turn the power off and nothing's wrong, of course, but he could really play the whole meta angle up on an actual console.

I dont even know why I watch this shitshow every year

It brings nothing but dissapointment.

Even when something big and nice happens happens, FF7 remake for example, its ruined later.

FF7r announced, big hype.
Few months later

why did I even open it…

I laughed tbqh

No, yesterday it was 60

I might have to work so I can't watch it with you faggots

I'm going to miss Holla Forums's second E3, much like I missed the first, since I'm actually going to be there.

Still can't believe I managed to go the first time, not to mention I'm going this second time. Time flies too fucking fast.

The VGAs were better to be honest

Hehehe joking about killing yourself because you don't think video games are fun anymore is so funny. xDDD ALL HOPE IS LOST VIDEOS GAMES ARE SO BAD NOW D: xD

What happened to the quality of this place?

XD XD XD XD

in still excited for vidya
a lot of you are jaded retards

GO HOME FURRY MAN
ARENT YOU RICH ENOUGH

So we all agree the worst E3 was 2014?

That was genuinely emotional fam, thanks.

No, that goes for either 2008 to 2011

Who else hopes to see vid related this year?

I care less and less every year what turds they're trying to push on me. Now is the time to just be angry and laugh.

Have they said fuck all about that since last year with that tech demo? Big money on the thing being repurposed as an engine for next gen trash.

holy fuck we're so close now.

I'm pretty excited because UNIEL on PC will probably get a release date, and there is a chance that ST will get announced too.

Nintendo might have the oddball cool announcement, but I'm 100% positive that Sony and MS will be hilarious fuckups like they always are. I don't even know how they do it, they're so consistent.

2014 was only bad if you were a sonygger

Miyamoto will touch Roberta Williams, and that will trigger the third impact that will turn all developers into tang.

No info that I know of.

is this what it feels like to age, Holla Forums?

Or a Microsoft or Nintendo fan

.the neogaf crowd hugs

FOR THE GAMER

What fucking E3 did you watch, user
I may not be able to remember what day of the week it is right now, but I sure as hell remember seeing more than just wall to wall third party shovelware from nintendo that year

I was saying Microsoft had sports, Nintendo's games that year were represented by the > which didn't exist.