Former Italian PM: Le Pen Victory Is ‘Game Over’ for the EU

Former Italian PM: Le Pen Victory Is ‘Game Over’ for the EU

Marine Le Pen winning the presidency of France will be “game over” for the European Union (EU), the former Italian Prime Minister Enrico Letta has said.

archive.fo/cct9A

Say it with me.

MADAME PRESIDENT

TIME TO RESET THIS TWISTED GAME

MADAME PRESIDENT

Enrico Letta is a leftist shill, I mean literally. His party is named "partito democratico" and they had obama in propaganda posters and supported hillary during the elections.

madame president

MADAME PRESIDENT

If the fucking EU steal this from her with that stupid two round system heads will roll

MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN

Straight from the cucks mouth, then.

either or i cant fucking wait

MADAME PRESIDENT

MADAME PRESIDENT

what hte fuck is an EU?

MADAME PRESIDENT

Something that is dying.

MADAME PRESIDENT

MADAME PRESIDENT

I've signed up several family members to vote for her.

MADAME PRESIDENT

I'M WITH HER

Good luck frenchanon.

Never gets old.

I thought Holla Forums has always been against female leaders.

MADAME PRESIDENT

IT'S GAME OVER MAN

Top Lel,

Le Pen seems pretty okay tbh

Is it really that bad over there?

MADAME PRESIDENT

Madame President!!

Changing the world is a step-by-step process. We dont wait for Hitler, we create the world that a new Hitler will be born in. That means we have to do things imperfectly for now. Theres no room for ideals at the moment.

Italiy here. Enrico Letta is the ultimate cuck, he'e such a cuck he stepped down from his position because a more alpha leftist (Renzi) wanted it.
So yeah, whatever that cuck says, do the opposite. Next time, listen to the people, europeans have protested against uncontrolled illegal islamic immigration for years, cuck.

MADAME PRESIDENT

yea, as in if this bitch doesn't get it blood will turn the Seine red bad.

All of her opponents want to spread France's ass cheeks for refugees. So yeah, we're going with the woman this time.

He's a fucking nobody but I'm hoping our Northern cousins will end this miserable excuse of an union.

Exactly. They won't let us vote, so, please, cousins over the Alps, mon frères…
don't fuck this up.

cucks

Low-energy shill right there. Our time will come at the next election, next year.

I utterly hate it when (((they))) speak about "the end of Europe" and other such bullshit. The EU is the antithesis of everything european. It is the great enemy of Europe and all europeans. We must kill the EU.

Go for it Le Pen. Win. Fucking win. I want to see these cocksuckers hanging from cathedrals.

M A D A M E P R E S I D E N T
A
D
A
M
E

P
R
E
S
I
D
E
N
T

MADAME PRESIDENT

MADAME PRESIDENT

It's France, Jeanne D'Arc ring a bell? I thought Holla Forums was for upholding traditions and heritage?

ⓂⒶⒹⒶⓂⒺ ⓅⓇⒺⓈⒾⒹⒺⓃⓉ

MADAME PRESIDENT

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕬𝕸𝕰 𝕻𝕽𝕰𝕾𝕴𝕯𝕰𝕹𝕿

𝑴𝑨𝑫𝑨𝑴𝑬 𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑰𝑫𝑬𝑵𝑻

𝓜𝓐𝓓𝓐𝓜𝓔 𝓟𝓡𝓔𝓢𝓘𝓓𝓔𝓝𝓣
Math double-struck
𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔸𝕄𝔼 ℙℝ𝔼𝕊𝕀𝔻𝔼ℕ𝕋

𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚃

𝖬𝖠𝖣𝖠𝖬𝖤 𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖭𝖳

𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗧

𝙈𝘼𝘿𝘼𝙈𝙀 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙄𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙏

𝘔𝘈𝘋𝘈𝘔𝘌 𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘐𝘋𝘌𝘕𝘛

⒨⒜⒟⒜⒨⒠ ⒫⒭⒠⒮⒤⒟⒠⒩⒯

ⓂⒶⒹⒶⓂⒺ ⓅⓇⒺⓈⒾⒹⒺⓃⓉ
MADAME PRESIDENT
𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝕸𝕬𝕯𝕬𝕸𝕰 𝕻𝕽𝕰𝕾𝕴𝕯𝕰𝕹𝕿
𝑴𝑨𝑫𝑨𝑴𝑬 𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑰𝑫𝑬𝑵𝑻
𝓜𝓐𝓓𝓐𝓜𝓔 𝓟𝓡𝓔𝓢𝓘𝓓𝓔𝓝𝓣
𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔸𝕄𝔼 ℙℝ𝔼𝕊𝕀𝔻𝔼ℕ𝕋
𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝖬𝖠𝖣𝖠𝖬𝖤 𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖭𝖳
𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗧
𝙈𝘼𝘿𝘼𝙈𝙀 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙄𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙏
𝘔𝘈𝘋𝘈𝘔𝘌 𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘐𝘋𝘌𝘕𝘛
⒨⒜⒟⒜⒨⒠ ⒫⒭⒠⒮⒤⒟⒠⒩⒯

𝓜𝓐𝓓𝓐𝓜𝓔 𝓟𝓡𝓔𝓢𝓘𝓓𝓔𝓝𝓣

If libs wanted a woman president so much I'm sure they'll love Le Pen. I love that we get to culturally appropriate their war cry for hilldog, too.

MADAME PRESIDENT

now correct me if im wrong, but since shes a female president it would be madame présidente i think

She won't win, the EU won't allow it.

Brexit caught them by surprise, and Trump only got in due to a one a million perfect storm of the GOP refusing to back Cruz in the primaries, the Dems being locked into running Clinton no matter what, and everyone believing their own fake polls telling them trump had no chance.

But Le Pen they see coming, and they'll make sure to take her down one way or the other.

M'ADAME PRESIDENT

That's why she's not going to be allowed to win at any cost. They let Brexit kinda happen but it will be rendered effectively meaningless. The brown hordes will still march in. Trump and Brexit has shaken them from their complacent daze and its on now. She'll be denied victory by any means necessary.

Begone, concern shill.

Brexit, Trump, and Duterte dishing out the free helicopter rides in the Philippines. I'm glad the ride never ends, we're finally at all the really fun parts

Don't worry guys. with Brexit there won't be an EU in 10 years, maybe even 5 years. If we lose this year, we still win in the long term, it'll just be a little more painful and a lot sweeter when it happens

MADAME PRESIDENT

MADAME PRESIDENT

Francophone anons must meme it to the french. To spread the ideas hard and fast. Only you can end the union now. We started the fire. France…
MAKE IT RISE

Come on France, don't be bigots! Do the right thing. Elect a female president! ^_^

MADAME PRESIDENT

MADAME PRESIDENT

MADAME PRESIDENT

Kek confirms.

Quads confirm the new era of Joan of Arc.

ALL AHEAD FULL WITH LE PEN

CHECKED!
Burger here, I have yet to turn my power outside my land. Now I see our brothers need our meme magic support and I shall answer the call.

FOR ALL EUROPA
FOR ALL ARYANS
FOR HONOR
FOR JUSTICE
FOR TRUTH
FOR VIRTUE
SIEG HEIL
MADAME PRESIDENT

MA'DAME PRESIDANTE

MADAME PRESIDENT

Why is she not using the foregrip properly?

it's the new tacticool thing to do, you fully extend your support arm and grip the gun as far out as you can.

So the /k/ autists can build rage and direct in somewhere. Kek

It's game-over if the Netherlands votes to leave also. They only have 3 cash-cows left.

Friend of mine lives in the Netherlands. She's saying the idea of them leaving the EU is starting to spread.

𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔸𝕄𝔼 ℙℝ𝔼𝕊𝕀𝔻𝔼ℕ𝕋

MADAME LA PRÉSIDENTE

Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the second time we have memed a president, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.

SO LET THEM SCREW US AGAIN ONE TOO MANY TIMES
LET'S SEE IF THEY'RE STILL LAUGHING WHEN WE BRING BACK THE GUILLOTINE
ENTENDEZ-VOUS LE PEUPLE CHANTER ?

Quick, some one make a Le Pen version of this.

France is a moon based mythology, they will elect women and it will work for them.

M
A
D
A
M
E

P
R
E
S
I
D
E
N
T

lock them in the guilotine, and waterboard them for a bit. Throw acid on them. Stab them, flay them, crush their teeth, crush their jaw, and when you tire of them drop the axe and load up the next one that's been waiting, being forced to watch.
They'll be begging for gas and ovens
and we'll tell them, no

honestly we can't lose

it is so

Madame President

Okay faggots, listen up.

As you may now, #HerVoiceIsMyVoice is now trending due to the whole International Woman's Day thing going on. It's a perfect opportunity to kick memeing Marine as the president into overdrive.

It wouldn't be the first time, technically.

We better hope they win. Are (((they))) really going to allow Brexit, Trump and Le Pen within a year of each other?

name a single fucking war France won when led by men

Frenchies not cucking themselves is one of the most unprobable things, but goddamit do I want to see it happen.

Burgerbros, we need your help on this one!
Death to the (((EU)))
MEGA

Honestly I expect WWIII before the EU allow itself to lose control.

Madame President

(checked)

Imagine France and Britain leave the EU, leaving Germany essentially in charge of the EU. The EU tries to centralize power and takes on Italy as a sort of second power.

MADAME PRESIDENT

dubs indeed doth doeth indicate this claims veracity

Like 77 said it wont get that far. Le pen will be forced to flee or get arrested on some grounds before that happens.

MADAME PRESIDENT

Off topic but the south korean president just got impeached

make an new thread since its a new happening.

Im not a gook and I dont have enough info saved to start a thread, there is a live stream but its all korean and the thread wouldnt go anywhere

just post it faggot

Its over though, the anti impeachment feminists promised blood so maybe interesting shit happens.

Wew.

MADAME PRESIDENT

USSR Cuck Edition

You frogs better pull through with this shit.

is it wrong that I'm starting to miss berlusca?

LE PEN CONFIRMED

The best thing I saw an user write recently:
"Female leaders are flags, carried by men"
Let them be a symbol if a symbol is what is needed. Just don't let them get too big for their britches.

There we go.

pls kek, let me carry Marion, if only for a little while. she's such a qt
shadilay

MADAME PRESIDENT

Checking those tripps user. Looks like you are hitting the ground running w those dank numbers, bitching pic and epic new meme saying.

MA DAME who is PRESIDENT

MADAME PRESIDENT