No one will help whites except for us. Doing nice things for white families is all we have

Niggers, tacos and sand monkeys have literally thousands of groups that will help that at every turn, including a giant government with programs aimed at just helping "minorities".

Today at Walmart (yeah fuck Walmart but it was the only thing open) I was in line and there was this nice young white couple with a child behind me that only had a few items. I had a cart full, so even though I had a few items already rang up I told the cashier to let them go ahead of me.

If this family was anything but white, I would have just pretended not to see them and keep going on with my day. We are in the middle of a race war with niggers targeting whites at will and a media that shits on white people as often as it can. I'll do anything I can to help my fellow white people, even with gestures as small as this, because no one else sure as fuck is going to.

So this is just a reminder to help out your fellow whites, especially white families, whenever you can.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fxcK1
archive.is/D8ZkJ
biblica.com/bible/bible-faqs/in-what-language-was-the-bible-first-written/
youtube.com/watch?v=wZuk8oXBK9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ever since the red pill settled into my stomach I've found myself with a strange sense of mutual understanding with whites on the street. It's like I don't look at them like I used to.
Where once maybe I saw slow old curmudgeons, I now see ignorant old whites who don't understand the world they created and don't know how to change it.
Where once I saw uneducated tradesmen good only for manual labour, I now see healthy young men in practical jobs who have been led astray by no fault of their own, and distracted with the bread and circus.
Where once I saw irredeemable sluts I now see lost daughters, broken women robbed of their greatest gift in raising children and providing a comfortable home.

It's nice to feel a sense of connection with complete strangers, but it seems more like an echo than anything tangible. It's good to have something to hold onto in these dying days. The reality though is that none of these people probably have any regard for me in the same way. So I just smile, nod, and let them go on with their day. One day they'll work out, "Hang on, these niggers and chinks are cheating me and threatening me, but the white people always seem pleasant…"

Most white people already do this. I don't do shit for niggers, beaners, or muds.

Here in California, in the months leading up to the new draconian gun laws which went into effect on New Year's Day, I sold rifles and rifle components to white men with daughters at heavily discounted prices. Specifically, I would only sell guns to white men who had young white daughters. I felt really good doing it. I would take a hit on each deal but it was negligible. I sold rifles and rifle components with hundreds of dollars marked off, but only if the customer had a daughter. Cuz that's how I roll son.

False, most Whites are following suicidal christcuck doctrine.

Why do you decide to bring religion to a thread that had nothing to do with it?

Nice.

Cause he's a fucking shill.

I know, but I find it oddly disturbing that in even mildly religion related threads you have dozens of (1)s using the same rhetoric.

That kinda shit. And no one seems to say anything about it. It's weird.

Some niggers trying to shill Holla Forums and /christian/ false flagging.

Thats so nice ofyou, but when i go get groceries 90% of people I see are whie (some slav tho). What should I do? I can't help everybody.

The European experience with christianity was initially just like the European experience with IS and rapefugees.

The difference is that IS is small time in comparison to the murder and savagery committed by the christcucks of old.

Another shit point is muh deus vult.

At least modern ZOGbots spend less time crusading against their own people than the original traitors.

Nobody will attempt to debunk any of these points

It's because your bullshit kike religion is literally killing our race. Edit out Yahweh and make it explicitly for whites or something. Right now it is the Great White Mongrelization and Castration engine.

Smile and say hi to the people you pass on the sidewalk.
Greet bus drivers and thank them when you get off.
Chat with the woman at the check out as she rings up your groceries.
Help women get their strollers and small children up and down stairs.
Offer to carry their things if you're going the same way.
Help old women cross the street.
Volunteer your time and skills.
Help your neighbours move in.
Employ high school kids, earlier they develop work ethic the better.
Pick up litter.
Give your seat up to women and the elderly. Stand up before they have a chance to decline.
Buy from local farmers.
Support local businesses.
Buy old men a pint at the local pub and listen to their stories.
Vote.
Run for local government.
Join or start community groups.
Go to church of that's your thing.
Get married.
Have a fuck tonne of kids.
Raise them right.

Be a fucking citizen user.

(Pls add to list and quit it with the d&c)

Really makes you think.

European people naturally form high-trust societies. The reason why it all works even during crisis or bad systems is because higher trust torwards kin related phenotypes (ensuring the survival of similoar looking people/similair gene sets is almost as benefitial to you as ensuring the survival of your own/ of your offspring) and a natural and mutual understanding of the social contract: The understanding that if everyobe adheres to social norms, law and engages in mini-charity (letting someone go infront of you in line if that person has only very little thibgs compaired to you or letting elderly have your seat in public transportion) society will run smoothly and every one will mutually benefit from it. Not only that but you will recieve the same kindness from strangers yourself. If the social trust collapses everyone would assume everyone else was egoistic which forces everyone to be egoistic to not get exploited. Its the prisoners dilemma and we're realy good at doing what is the most benefitial for all.

Meanwhile let me tell you about other people. When two somalis meet on a country side road somewhere in somalia the first thibg they do is tell each other who they are related to and which clans they belong to. Depending on the outcome they either trust each other or become enemies. Meanwhile in west germany for the first time in history public pools have to employ security men who stand around and watch the immigrants. Because the general rule in the middle east is that the law is only valid as long as it can be enforced. So in other words, a crime is only a crime if you dont get away with it. Total lack of social trust. Infact this is the reason women are put in sacks and are not allowed to go out alone: you cant trust other men to not rape your woman and if it does happen others will lay the blame on you for being so naive to not protect your woman (the equivalent of leaving a 100 dollar bill on street and expecting it to still be there the next day).

Naturally foreigners from these nations break up this social trust in european societies because they introduce a new element of collective egoism into your society. This is especially hurtful to people like the scandinavians who have for their entire history lived only next to germans, danes, britons and maybe russians and have therefor developed a very very high trust culture which is very open to foreigners (who incidentaly were also high trust people untill recently). Meanwhile italians and greeks, spanish and russians have lived next to the barabarians for a long time and are more resistant to their games.

Instinctivly people of european stock sense this when encountering other europeans in contrast to when they encounter non-europeans (exceptions being Japanese and maybe mongolians and a small number of other high-ish trust people). I think alot of the self-hate and fanaric championing of minorities from liberals comes from them feeling guilty about feeling this difference deep insideand not having any framework to explain it (other than that they're evil racists).

Vid very much related

Good post user.

Wow the autocapture tool's ugly as fuck.
Polite sage for selfposting.

Thanks user, very interesting explanation. I guess this is why the scandinavian people think they can "kill em with kindness" so to speak, because an actual human would notice all the fantastic benefits of being kind and thus reciprocate. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be for leftists to see that it's not working. No wonder they are capable of such mental gymnastics…

It's funny, I was in south east Asia once, and amidst the sea of brown I saw two white people drawing some money out. Without even thinking I said "Good to see you!" and they weren't even surprised by the expression, which is usually reserved for people you actually know, not total strangers yes I was severely autistic at the time

These days I hardly recognise entire suburbs of my city.

Anecdotal evidence but I see this tribal stuff from arabs in my shitty Paris district, there's a bakery that's obviously better than the rest in the whole neighbourhood but it's run by white people; rarely any arabs ever go there.
On the other hand you have a ton of shitty bakeries run by Tunisians/Algerians/Morrocans with terrible bread, pastries and hygiene and despite all this they keep getting customers. If shitskins didn't shop there I'm pretty sure those bakeries would've closed down a long time ago.

Seems like a petty example but it kind of illustrates the tribal sentiment that can exist in other races, they'll prop up their own even if it's not beneficial for them in the long run. I also think that them being a "minority" in the country or at least the perception that they are a minority brings them closer together in that way. Whites probably used to be like this but I think that materialism, hedonistic behaviors and subversion made it so that this sense of belonging was lost along the way; that's why I think it's important to make whites understand that they are in danger because this sentiment will bring them closer together.

Fucking this. It's also important to push this with friends. White society runs on social pressure and working for the greater good (for whites). Do this, pressure those you know to do it too.

You aren't ?

I'm kabyle so no.

Exactly as I said, you refuse to address a single point. You are completely unable to refute any of it.

Deus vult is codeword for anti-White.

Keep rubbin those hands, Schlomo.

Not an argument.

Slavs are white, jackass.

That's how I was raised and that's how my kids will be raised if they have a problem Kinsley say "listen here nigger I don't even like back people"

Bless you.

My wife was at the checkout at the grocery store with our 3 kids, an older (white) lady in the next lane kept getting her credit card declined.

My wife offered to pay for her shopping (was under $10), but predictably the lady thanks her and tells her, "certainly not!". The checkout clerk witnesses this exchange so gives my wife a bunch of flowers for free.

This stuff works among our own. Nonwhites on the other hand seem to be shameless in accepting our charity with little thanks or any intention of eventual reciprocation.

Very well put, user. Your explanation about slavs, Italians, etc makes a lot of sense.

really makes you think

At least you're honest, but you will still need to go back. Also checking that palindrome posting time.

No, user! We need to ignore the plight of the half billion whites on this earth and instead focus on "recruiting" from the margins of other races! Especially the ones that want to destroy us!

I'm sorry, I think I'll stick with the (((Scientific Consensus))). :^)

I cannot contain my rage

This is a 2 minute video that explains everything you need to know about what we're fighting for.

This isn't far from the truth though, in my bluepill days I refused to draw conclusions from every single nigger and shitskin I met, instead I made excuses for them like it's his environement or something.
Then I realized that I grew up the same way that they did and never once exhibited this behavior.

I use to work at a hotel. We gave out free wines on certain days, but we only put them in empty rooms that no one was checked into. I use to give white couples free bottles of wine.

I also made the front desk move this older white couple to a room with a view because it was their anniversary.

Just a tiny incident happened to me the other day. I was driving when suddenly a car pulls out of a fast food drive-thru, tries to cut across 3 lanes to make an illegal left turn, and hits me. Black lady with kids, of course. A fellow white man pulled over to see if I was okay and told me he'd stick around as a witness because she was clearly at fault. I thanked him and got his address. Local fella. This summer he (and his toddler daughter I saw in his car) will get a very big basket of thank-you produce grown fresh from my garden. When another white person has your back, be sure to return the favor in some way.

"The provincial government has announced a sweeping new plan for tackling systemic racism that includes Ontario’s first anti-racism legislation, ==$47 million for black youth=="
archive.is/fxcK1

Fuck this gay Earth.

Seriously broken by the ==quotes== ? FML
polite sage

It has nothing to do with the fucking thread, goon.

Saw the shit in leftypol's little clubhouse discord. It's one of their preffered D&C tactics since they want to invade /christian/ so they're pushing that shit hard at any chance possible. As a 'bonus' it typically derails threads into shitfits so nothing gets done. Odds are if you see someone randomly dragging shit up like this it's them.

To be honest, I'm fucking exhausted with carrying the whole weight of expectations of my ancestors alone. It wouldn't be so bad, if I were surrounded by people who shared my understanding and my purpose. Hell, even a handful of friends or even one and it might seems like a surmountable task. I'm just… I don't know, lads. I don't know how much longer I can walk around and watch all the shitskins helping their children learn to ride bikes and play baseball on the field across the street in the land my ancestors conquered. It's like being the last man on the Planet of the Apes. All this work, all this emotional effort just to drag myself through another day, and I never have anything to show for it. I make just enough to pay all my bills and carry on through minor emergencies like I had today with a flat tire. I live in a studio apartment and pay my rent on time every goddamn month and get nowhere, ever. I'm fucking tired.

Nah, It just need to be the only thing on that line
So this ==won't work==

But this will

polite sage

If you are white, you have a moral duty to reproduce and educate your children in white culture.

I would like to give a shout-out to the Mormons. They may be a crazy cult, but at least they know how to sustain a people.

My fury runs deep. Deeper than I will ever know. This subject has awakened a new level of hatred inside me. A new devil within.
THIS WILL NOT END UNLESS WE MAKE IT END
IT'S TIME TO STOP PLAYING NICE
THE ENEMY HAS ITS KNIFE AT OUR THROAT
IT'S TIME TO STOP PLAYING THEIR GAME
IN THE HOLY NAME OF JUSTICE
AND THE SACRED NAME OF VENGEANCE
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

This is a glorified blogpost, and if you seriously are patting yourself on the back for this shit you're probably the same type of lazy cunt who only does 2 sets of curls and thinks he's going to get swole
Kill yourself, my dude

Which whites do we help because there are a ton of white trash in my area (white niggers basically) and all they do is sell drugs and rob people.

I will be dammed if i go out of my way to help these fucking traitors.

Every single one of them should be deported immediately.

BULL FUCKING SHIT. It looms large in to do with it. suicidal christcuck egalitarian for any not you and yours at the detriment of you and yours, everyone god's children/the same, turn the other cheek/be a doormat, born a sinner/hate yourself, christcuck suicidal ideology is the antithesis of put Whites first and has translated to devastating actions.

I don't know where you live, but there must surely be some like minded people around, you'd be surprised how many people you can find seemingly in the middle of nowhere if you just look. You should also remember that the struggle does not rest with you alone, you don't have to be Atlas holding the weight of the world, try to help our people while enjoying yourself.

>>>/meadhall/
Try taking up a hobby/sport/club that's predominantly white.

i held the door for somebody one time and they didn't even say thanks I SAY YOU'RE WELCOME
i walk by trash and stop and say DON'T WORRY ILL PICK IT UP ! pick it up a mutter about lazy ass holes PEOPLE LOOK AT ME LIKE IM CRAZY i don't care i think it's funny

it sure would be a shame for this to get taken down :^)

SOMEONE CAP THIS

Shitskin detected. You gotta go back.

Dubbels checked Capped for posterity

CIVIC NATIONALISM
that being said, I do agree with you and do most of these things

There is no need to be upset. Plenty of us are already aware of it. The issue is that even here, there are limits to how much reality anons can deal with, particularly at once. It is a meta issue for us that many are still playing dumb on. I think it should be solved so as to remove d&c potential, but that's just me.

There is nothing wrong with helping fellow whites. Acting like you're saving the white race because you show common courtesy is pathetic.
Kill yourself.

I dont have a gun. I'm going to die when Europe erupts, causing BLM and Mexicans to go crazy in the long hot summer

Seriously need a comprehensive list of white owned businesses creating products for all our necessities, so we have a program Holla Forumsacks can follow where they exclusively support white people with their money. Niggers and Jews go around not supporting whites, we need to do the same in reverse.

I agree. a meme of Holla Forums approved businesses would be easier to digest than than a yuuge list of black listed companies

Good post. This is why I love fullchan.

I already do this unless they exhibit degeneracy… (e.g. tattoos).

Virtually every brand that isn't store brand? How about any brands that are safe to buy from?

The Christian prohibition against tattoos is from Jewish law, so what's the problem, eh Schlomo? Ötzi had 61 tattoos.

Not allowing tattoos of how you love your black boyfriend or how you're such a "cultured" Latino for smoking weed isn't a Jewish trick, user. Maybe when we go full Viking wigger, maybe, but now is the time to be a full NatSoc.

well i suppose out in flyover country where people get shitty tattoos it can signal degeneracy, but in world cities like NYC, some of the wealthiest and most well connected people have very expensive tattoos. If you don't have to work for a living, then spending $50,000 for a world class artist to do your back is conspicuous consumption of the highest order, not degeneracy.

Pro-tip shitskins never trust anyone, if you go the sketchy part of town everyone is paranoid over each and will try to fuck each other behind his family and friend's back. He will give excuses out-loud talking to himself to null the guilt they have. yes, niggers like to talk to themselves a lot

If it's against the Jewish law, then why did so many Jews get tattoos during the 1940s?

tattoos have been part of anglo saxon, celtic, and germanic culture for thousands of years

read a book moran

Yes, degenerate trash who defile their bodies has always existed. Your point?

once saw a young blonde mother jump out of a family van with about 5 blonde blue eyed kids jumping out too. im too much of a faggot pussy but i wanted to congratulate her on her brood.

mothers get a bad rap in todays society so when you see them (and they actually look like good mothers) you should comment on them or their kids so they dont feel good about what they are doing

so they do feel good*

the biggest anti-tattoo people i meet are kosher jews, this guys obviously a heeb

trust me you don't want to make yourself out to be overly interested in their kids

Jewish law also forbids cannibalism and incest. Our ancestors were incestuous cannibals too. You don't incest or cannibalism doesn't make you anything but degenerate trash, and it's the same with defiling your body with ink or other unnecessary markings.

SS HAD TATTOOS

i am against tattoos. It has nothing to do with them as "art" or anything. I can understand if a girl lost her mother to breast cancer and got a pink ribbon tattooed on her foot or something, But when they get full sleeves, tattoos on their chest, tramp stamp, all over their sides, horrendous full leg tattoos ect, then no, it is degenerate. It is not degenerate for an army ranger to get his unit tattooed on his arm, it is however degenerate to get some big ass rose and vines and shit littered across the shoulder and down the arms. Would you want a woman who's covered in tats when you're both in your 60's? No? why? cause it looks like shit on an aging body? Wake the fuck up moron. There is going to be many women in their 30's/40's coming up soon enough that are ink dipped and no strait white male with self respect is going to wife up a woman who can't even hide that shit in a wedding dress. Fuck off with this "whites has done did it for a while" shit. Might as well say "not all muslims".

tfw you're a wage-slave to one of those companies

No, incest was always an African tradition. The Jewish interaction with incest was in Egypt, where the Pharoah's family was able to widely and shamelessly practice incest. Moreover, all the incest Freud "uncovered" in German bourgeois society was in the Jewish community, which he worked with exclusively. Incest is a Jewish problem, just ask Shia Labouf about his dad, lol.

Read Freud's "Moses And Monotheism" and the relevant parts of the Bible in Egypt…Moses is an Egyptian name, circumcision an Egyptian ritual, and incest a privilege of the pharoah. Don't give me that "mutilating ur body is degenerate" shit when Jews adopted the African practices of chopping up their own fucking dicks.

Checked
I am more or less the same way. Although most old people still fucking piss me off, but I work around too many seniors for them to not eventually infuriate me.

No point in helping old people, their reproductive years are past, and they lived through the strongest time in the American economy, if they didn't invest enough to support themselves now, fuck em. I'm more interested in supporting young people.

guys can be inked tho. vikings were.

Continued:

Faggot, did you read what i wrote? "not all muslims" right? fuck off.

We don't all aspire to be model consumers and subordinates to the network, user.

Expensive degeneracy is still thus.

Also CD is (((rootless))).

I try not to feed the trolls.

If you want to help whites, here's a vicious murder you can help solve.

Unless you're in Appalachia our people's woes aren't material but spiritual. They're empty and without direction.

'He Will Not Divide Us' is subconsciously about Shia's ass cheeks being parted like Red Sea by Moses for his dad's rod of guidance to traverse his rectal sanctum?

I didn't realize this was an unknown murderer.

That enrages me on a level that I'm not even mad, I can only say to myself, "of course".

No wonder trust in European societiesis is (was) so high, everybody was one people and united in helping their own, like the USA used to be.

then it sounds to me like you're just some anarchist faggot, why don't you get some noam chomsky books and go live in the woods of oregon

Continued:

Ended next post.

You're either ignorant or deliberately trying to mislead. Either way, no shekels for you.

so you'd rather keep your money in a jewish bank than use it to support white tradesmen and artists? yeah, you're def. jew

Ending:

There's one last chapter, if you want to hear it. Kind of bittersweet.

MURDER

I would rather spend my money where it will directly benefit a white person/family who are offering something both useful and wholesome.
Keep trying. You need to hone your skills.

Does it end with you doing the dinosaur?

As defined by who? Some Jew? Nice Try, Schlomo.

Your contrarian game is transparent and weak. I hope this is a poor parody of a shill because if not, you need to be taken off the squad and retrained.

You strike me as an uneducated low income white who thinks if he acts like an uptight kosher jew he will some how achieve bourgeois respectability. Read some some Nietzsche and learn what is noble. You seem confused.

they haven't found him yet, if you have any info the reward is closer to $250,000 now.

Yes we want to hear it.

underrated post

*polite sage*
*I hope I'm doing this right*

All right then.

No one won in this. But I'm still glad those thieves didn't get what they wanted.

words cannot describe the anger I am experiencing right now…

one day we will restore the world to the natural order

if only that filthy Jew had died in that attempted murder

your story has given me inspiration to find ways to help fellow white families in need under the table. it's obvious that the kikes will do whatever they can to stop any positive legal action from taking place

Hell, something similar happened last week:

htt p://globalnews.ca/news/3280495/ccq-saint-sebastien-painting-project/

Basically, government wouldn't pay to renovate the school so parents got together to do it for free. Well, the CCQ, which is basically the government organization in charge of building permits, put a stop to it and fined everyone 1000$. Because they're "unlicensed". As in, they want to force the school to use a "licensed" contractor, AKA someone who has family or friends in the government who'll ask for three times what the job is worth and do it all wrong so the school is forced to call him and pay him even more to fix the shit he did wrong.

Sorry faggot christcuck in denial, the next step in the rise of humanity requires casting off the Jewish slave religions. If you must, get the important key aspects, root aspects, and cast off the pantheons and whatnot. Its all a kike meme. The sooner you understand that, the better for you.

I used to love them when I was a degenerate myself. I even dated some of this tattooed whores for a while.

it always ended badly. And although I don't know it for sure, I was most certainly cucked behind my back.

married to a traditional, non-tattooed woman who is 100% wholesome now.

tattoos, piercings and weird dyes are all huge red flags. Fuck around with them, but never, ever start a relationship.

No please, tell me more.

That's shit, but a Pyrrhic victory is better than a win for those fucking sacks of shit.

These bastards can't swing soon enough.

This shit is fact. Once more guys understand this, these sluts will stop doing this shit.

Thanks for putting me in the mood for arson user

I AM SEETHING
YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD THAT LAWYER AND THAT BITCH THAT IF THEY WANTED THE LAND, THEN THEY HAD BETTER COME DOWN WITH THEIR PAPERS AND YOU'D COME DOWN WITH YOUR GUN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

archive.is/D8ZkJ please read it for families

And do what, pray tell? Get myself shot by the battalion of cops they'd call and achieve nothing? Maybe then they could lay charges on other people for being my accomplice as well.

Couldn't get any kikier if you tried.

FUCKING KIKES, GET OFF MY BOARD

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this shit needs to be in the sticky

The New Testament was in Greek.

You could have done something at the town hall and appealed to crowd's sensibilities. You could point out that how it was unlawful to restrict what person could build on their own property, that this act of charity was being abused by an invasive theft of the government, that if they were in your shoes, would it be just to confiscate land, to thieve it? But it's over now; however, now that you're aware of this law, find a way to repeal it. Promulgate your story to others so that they can do just that. Make it so that it can never be used to appropriate land for the government.

So was the Old Testament translated from. Most translations used the Septuagint, not anything Hebrew.

I've really tried to give Christians the benefit of the doubt that originally Christianity was of Hellenic origin, I mean its in the name, Χριστιανός and Greek philosophers in the first, second century were using similar rhetoric, Deus being a catalographer deity of their pantheon as well all the symbolism being Hellenic his son I guess would be the guide of his father's works. Though early on there is the "Gospel according to Hebrews" which must have screwed around a lot of the rhetoric though there are interesting hidden parts like the beginning of John is a aristotelian syllogism that kikes must have miss. Also no early Christians are found with Hebrew Torah writings. But also there are a lot of places where Jews are seen corrupting Greek culture with almost the conveyance that through Christianity this can be stopped.

Sadly the Christian group at my college is pretty degenerate when it comes to everything important. I've been slowly working with their leader to convince him Muslims and Jews aren't your friends. The race question will be difficult with all the non-whites around but the whites apart of that group I feel for them and want to help them even if I'm a larper at least they say Germanic God.

θεός νικά ηούς οδηγός

There was no crowd. It was us, the bitch, the cops she had called to intimidate us and the pakis. And over here, legislation pretty much allows the government to take whatever the fuck they want. If we'd tried to get the right permits, building that house would have cost us the price of downright buying a house and they would probably have found a way to seize it any way.

Since then, I've learned how to deal with looters. You don't produce anything they can steal, and when they do steal something, you destroy it. If they ask you for something, you say "no". If they try and take it by force, you burn it. They won't produce anything of their own, and the more producers stop producing, the quicker they'll starve.

The bible is written in hebrew because it is a hebrews book.

biblica.com/bible/bible-faqs/in-what-language-was-the-bible-first-written/

Christos means anointed in Greek, it's a translation of the Hebrew word Messiah.

Any white that adopts the ways of the shitskin has turned his back on his own race & does not deserve to be thought of as white.

When they learn (and they will) that their newly adopted shitskin "bros" have nothing but disdain for him, he'll want back into the white race.
But he'll have to prove himself worthy first, as he's already guilty of racial treason.

Traitors get the first bullet, we all know that.

I think you meant, "steal bikes."

Quit being a pussy.

I'm in Appalachia.
We are 180 degrees out, we have few spiritual problems, we know how to be civil and polite to each other, but we are struggling and poor.

Most would tell us to just move, go to some city where you can find decent employment. But we live where god lives, not man. We prefer poverty over riches, if we can simply survive in the mountains…we are too connected to them.
we don't bitch about it, we don't beg for money or federal programs (although our schools DO get Appalachian funding, even when we never asked for it).
I'm going through a hell of a stretch right now, seems my run of bad luck has gone on for about 20+ years. But I'll survive & figure a way out of it all, and eventually the worm must turn…and that worm owes me a hell of a lot, at this point…

I'm hoping President Trump's policies will turn things around for us all, even if I don't see much from it. When the country does better, we all do better.

Faily reminder to meme happy white families on normiebook and twatter.

Daily*

Sounds like a great place to nurture a nest of copperheads, to me…

A dozen >(you)s later still underrated comment.

Yes.

Second.

Jesus fucking Christ…

Or he might be American.
You know, from ((( ✝ America ✝ ))).

How fucking terrible. Notice how everything in our society today is required to go through lawyers and bankers, otherwise it will be considered illegitimate and probably illegal. The system's been set up so normal, good people can't just do good things for each other without dealing with a murky legal cesspool of jewish lawyers and dealing with a bank owned by jewish bankers.

Fucking parasites.

Is there any way for someone outside the USA to offer assistance to your people?

I live in the UK and would be willing to offer at least financial assistance, as I understand that a lot of my kinsfolk live over there.

did this happen in America? How is that legal?

Are you joking? The government can do all sorts of fucked up shit to seize your land. This country has been co opted by Jews for well over a century, do you really think you're a free man?

no, modern mormons are cucks

Yeah but I didn't know that the government could say "you built a house on your land? lol it's ours now"

Zoning laws are fun.

It communicates a very modern surface level materialist mentality, that the woman has a poor understanding of beauty, and likely a poor self-image. I've dumped chicks after discovering tats. Not to be confused with any kind of body positive fat acceptance bullshit, the natural human body requires no modification… people who get it in their heads that they need to modify it have their priorities in life wrong, just like other forms of body modification… I see it no different than nose jobs, breast enhancement, plastic surgery etc… and I wouldn't even approach a chick with a boob job. Plastic people are damaged, and plastic and ink won't fix them. People who do this are the same people that follow fashion trends and occupy themselves with the banal minutia of daily activity.

It's a badge of being a pleb normie.

Just wish I got redpilled sooner. By the time I did, I was already a broken, depressed, suicidal NEET. I still am

Nice try kike, into the oven

Good post user

ONLY IF THEY'RE WHITE*

i agree with the sentiment.

i must disagree with the stupid.

need i remind you, of your own damn memory, of how we got here in the first place? those, who stay cucked, especially if they choose to remain loyal dogs "because it's easier, and lower energy, and feels better than the truth, and doesn't upset their pussy bribes stolen from themselves and sold back at interest no less", will absolutely hand over any wealth you give right straight back into niggerdom ten times faster than your head can spin.

i will not budge on this position. fuck that user over there, fuck this user over here, fuck that fuck this, fuck everything – DO NOT DO WHAT DOES NOT WORK. period. you already know this. you already know it. let me just remind you of what happened, what happens, what will happen, and what has not changed: the mathematical reality that brought us here is still math and still here.

it is a fine line. but you will make it worse. and you will make dependents. and those dependents will do the only thing they know how to do: consumption. that their consumption is more efficient and less needy changes nothing of its poz. they walked a path that brought them their castles, and then commit every last action against that very path, and refuse to acknowledge.

if there's no answer, then there's no answer. not likely anyone home, if they don't keep their own light lit. that part – THAT part – can only be re-lit by victorious white sons. and that part will be betrayed, and you must minimize that betrayal.

yes, commit assistance, commit community. but for the love of god and all things holy, do not expect not to lose iterative repetitive disloyal loss. and you will minimize the loss by giving little, and at that, giving only yours.

no cucks.

NO CUCKS.

period.

they must choose. all most choose. we will not repeat the failures of the 'chosen', nor their fucktard mentalities, just because the 'chosen' are good at lying when every one else is required to tell the truth. truth, that the entropy-ridden do not have the ableness to even connect-the-dots, that they misconstrue as skill, when all others, who are able enough to attain truth's expenses, willingly choose not to frame their existence in the poverty of liars.

i may not be doing the best here at explaining all this, but please accept these words as assurance. there are reasons why we are here, one subset of which this touches close enough to, and none of which any one here will allow to be forgotten.

so job hunt while employed and take a better deal when it comes up, wala, not a wage-slave to one of those companies.

Contradiction in terms, retard.

nice fan fiction

Zoning law violations can result in imprisonment and/or forcing the owner to sell the property. However, seizing it outright is a violation of the 4th amendment….the user might not understand the legal mechanisms that were actually used and is unable to adequately express what happened.

I am guessing is was a forced sale in the absence of evidence.

Give me a hint where this took place. I'm making a list, checking it twice, gonna find out which admins are naughty or nice, but i'm not putting coal in the stockings of the naughty ones…

Quebec

Well. A hint what town? I have a few friends with no love lost between soulless eyed RCMP and them, and something like this is Causus Belli for a war. They're eager for a reason, any reason.

Forgot to ask, was this recent?

That's the least Jewish thing I've read all week, user.

We don't have something like the fourth amendment in Canada. Land laws here are fucked. Hell, just read this:

htt ps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forillon_National_Park#History

Basically, the government wanted a national park there. People didn't want to move, so they "subcontracted" people to expropriate people. Their tactic consisted of showing up, offering a token amount like a few hundred bucks for the land "or else", and when people refused, they'd shoot at the house until the family ran away, and while no one was in there they'd burn everything.

In this case, I'm fairly certain we could have taken the town to court, but it would have cost hundreds of thousands, taken a decade and they likely would still have won. At most, we would have won the terrain back on the condition that we tear down the house and pay a government licensed firm to build something on there (read: pay five times what it really costs just for them to half-ass it). And knowing how things work, they would have had some inspector on our asses to make sure we couldn't sell it to the lady for a token amount or worse, to give it to them if we wanted to make it a charitable donation, in which case they'd just give it to the pakis.

The northern border wall isn't a joke anymore.

It was well over ten years ago, and I'd rather not be too specific about where it is, I don't need more bullshit.

Exactly. But what happens if those folks doing the attacking were found naked in a ditch blind and crawling with their wrists and ankles broken? And this was a regular thing? How many would offer to do such shabbos work if they were aware of such a consequence? Howabout doxxing every cop in the city using courthouse records of public employees and then using the homeaddresses of cops working with such scum to pay them the wages of sin?

Ask the bitch who got her car rammed off the road and had both wrists broken. And to be honest, I think the reason they never caught anyone is because it was a cop who did it.

There is always a way to horrify in regards with might. Government thieves are cowards and many have never bled in their entire lives. Seeing someone they knew crawling broken and fucked up looking after fuckery like this is a hell of a nightmare for them. These folks think they are above mortality. Remind them of memento mori and they bend the knee.

hi leftykike

I'm in Ontario and if you just felt a warm breeze, that was my hatred shooting in all directions.

This is actually the basis of my hypothesis for why the blakans are so based. They just got out of communism, and their parents were wise to Jewish tricks. They passed that knowledge down to today's blakanfags and as a result they are nationalistic, open to natsoc, redpilled on the holocaust, etc,. I imagine the same risqué political conversation I have with my dad about why niggers are a plague to society is amplified 10x in their situation. Thus, their Overton window is more open and more accepting to empiricism.

It's funny really. I am a wheelchair bound invalid with his left side completely stuck in spastic hemi-paresis. I found hope, some light or hell some purpose - the little that I can do with nationalism and helping out my people.
I mean fuck this, my father is a aging communist narcissist with developing Alzheimer who hasn't been a father figure ever. My own brother is a lazy unemployed 80 IQ autist degenerate.

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING LEFTIST THREW ME UNDER THE BUS OR USED ME TO VIRTUE SIGNAL THEIR EGOCENTRIC BULLSHIT
The solution? I started to burn bridges en masse and focus on self improvement. Thanks to the resources that Holla Forums gave me I am overcoming my cognitive dysfunctions and I am slowly relearning to walk.

I am fucking sick how patriotism and nationalism is demonized

polite sage for a off topic blogpost

Would euthanize/10, eugenics nao :^)

kekspeed if real, user.

What about white fathers with white sons?

Next time you see a commie attempting to pull that shit you call them out and call them worse than a nazi. Call them a traitor. Say they only want to be your friend to score points with the cool kids and go to parties, and they are going straight to the lake of fire for this deceptive shit. Call them soulless abominations shambling the earth pretending to be human. That Christ warned of swine just like them, and better solititude than evil company like them. Get in front of their community's church and denounce them. Every cuck in there will cold shoulder them after the sea of dissaproving stares flashes their way that next week.

wew, god bless, user.

Shun those who employ non-whites and encourage everybody you know to do the same, make it clear that they are liability.

Good post but I must nit-pick the point about attributing high-trust to kin selection, since it's basically the opposite: the centuries-long pattern of nuclear vs extended families and of the extremely low level of inbreeding means that you're basically as related to any random stranger (within your own race at least) as you are to your own second cousins. Hence how the institutions of civil society can develop, because only by being able to work with people who aren't related to you will you be able to work with almost anyone at all except your immediate family.

And you may think that, like, knowing your grandparents is "extended family," but when you look at highly inbred populations, as you point out, you learn what "strong extended family" really looks like: it's where any crime must be excused if it's by a relative and where people who don't share your clan are not to be considered human if you can get away.

Back to /r/T_D, dimwit.

I understand the sentiment but that type of social interaction is basically a trope at this point

Only now do I understand why men said "kooky racist shit" to me about the world at large in passing interactions as a kid

No.

lel, alright, good luck with that.

What sort of embarrassing fool stops the cashier after already starting to ring you in?? Seriously who the hell does that, wasting the cashiers and everyone elses time… did you take all your items off the conveyor so they could put theirs on? What a stupid gay bullshit story… on the 1% chance it happened it was rude to everyone involved and the family were not grateful at your lame gesture.

In 'Murrica? Sure.
'Straya? Yeah, also, as long as the "nigger" is an abo.
Eurabia? No. Remove watermelon.

It's not always about impulses, you dumb shabbos goyim. Modern urban white women? Maybe.
But many cultures have had tattoos as something everyone is expected to get. Polynesians and some japanese tribes for example. This is precisely why kikes hate tattoos: Some of their neighbors in the Middle East would tattoo their bodies so the ancient kikes decided to forbid tats in order to set themselves apart and pretend they are better.
Our ancestors were not degenerates. Yours were and that's why even your precious messiah hated you.

Very Interesting. I never considered it that way. Thanks, that does make sense

First story reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=wZuk8oXBK9w

File already exists, hence the no embed

So guys when are you gonna help me out?

I agree

what movie is that from

New World

I feel the same way.

I get so angry thinking about the state of the world and the simple traditional way of living denied to me by all of this modernity.

Infuriates me to no end.

All propaganda I was exposed to as a kid, the estrogen laced food and water. The jewish media destroying all things holy and good. Academia working overtime to indoctrinate more mindless ZOG's instead of improving our society.

It feels like I'm being besieged from all sides, and all I want is a fucking white family to lead and provide for.

sorry bout your land and all the work user, but that sounds like an acceptable ending

There is an Appalachia outreach ministry (non-denominational) that accepts donations of all kinds. If you look it up you will find it