Redditcucks trying to shill for WoW

imgur.com/gallery/4mJUkqq

Speaking of movies drawing attention to games, I was surprised with the restraint Tortanic showed by not shoving in some retarded gimmicky expansion when The Force Awakens released. I know the game takes place thousand of years in the universe's past but with the way executives are I really wouldn't have been surprised if they shoehorned in something where you temporarily timetraveled to the future or some bullshit.

LOL

At least the Angry Birds movie was fairly redpilled, wasn't it?

Wow, who would have guessed?
The mods made a fucking general for one of their games yet they still insist on creating new threads for it.

That doesn't mean it was good.

I wouldn't know, I didn't watch that shit.

Did they really include Revan's mask in the movie?

Darth Emo was almost a carbon copy of Revan.

Movie was pure dog shit all around. I know Sith feed over feeling, but Darth Emo was a sissy bitch

I didn't watch the movie, for a while I thought 'Darth Emo' was a planet and they found Revan's mask on it hue. If you mean the main bad guy of the film they showed in all the promotional art his mask looks more like a catcher's mask to me than Darth Revan's mask.

Why do people think the Warcraft movie can get people into the film? It seems more like fanservice than anything

Meant to say "Can get people into the games"

It's like Steve Buscemi attempting to pass for a teenager, but somehow less convincing.

wut

to make it clear, OP is shilling way harder than the guy who was posting specifically to people who already play WoW.
Why the fuck would we car about that OP? It's a conversation inside the WoW community you dumbass.

No, it was written by an old white man who uses tanning cream in the 00's

This is such a cringeworthy word. It's like Goon babby talk for "circlejerking."

Seriously those guys are absolutely desperate.

They certainly let Revan "inspire" them.

And that's fucking it, the old WoW audience is dead, if it was the old WoW audience they'd be collectively trashing the new movie for being a piece of shit while calling new players faggots

This is why parents have to be careful not to let their children eat paint chips.

I don't have words for that drivel. Is this the Hugbox 2.0?

nice dubs though

What are they gonna do when Blizzard finally shuts down all the servers? Kill themselves?

man i couldnt care less

bravo blizzard