Vidya Siskel & Ebert

Does Holla Forums think there are any equivalents to Siskel & Ebert when it comes to game criticism? Name any potential candidates you have.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pVW6z
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Matthewmatosis maybe?

No. Sorry.
Rich and Jack :^)

There are many Jewish Games critics

Me, but I don't publish or write any reviews.

No. What vidya has instead are faggots that cut their hair like they're in a cyberpunk world, dye it pink or blue, wear problem glasses and ramble about how analog sticks are tools of the patriarchy because they're phallic symbols.

Johnny & Elliot

good pick, checks out

rich is ok, he's even decent at Souls games. jack can eat a shotgun

Thankfully not.

Ebert was a fucking faggot so there should be plenty of equivalents,

QUADS

YES

checked

Only one that comes to my mind

Checked.

Kill yourself faggot, it's exactly because of this that the industry is in the condition it is.

Videogame critics wanna be movie critics(who are already a bunch of faggots).

You realize it's because of these fuckin' idiots we know have journalists and developers alike constantly bitching about how video games need to "grow up" in order to be taken seriously and be considered art.

Fuck the both of em'.

That's about it. And he's not much of a "reviewer."

Has Siskel ever displayed any semblance of good taste?

Who is the Mike Stoklasa of video games?

No one liked them for their accuracy in saying if a movie was good enough.

They liked them because they knew what the fuck they were talking about and had conflicting opinions sometimes. None of this "GAME IS EITHER GOOD OR GARBAGE" nonsense.

2/10 for rising for the bait

Rich Evans

FUCKING THIS

I know some people here consider them faggots, but at least they had some integrity. Roger Ebert always called out Ben Lyons cause Ben was trading good reviews and high praise for movies in exchange for getting on the red carpet and getting to hang out with celebrities.

How? All I remember is years ago when Ebert said games aren't art and Cuck-chan threw a fit, calling him a nigger lover and he deserved cancer.

Checked. That's a nice get.

how surprising

Vidya has a thousands of them.

Protip: being old and not screaming doesn't improve your taste

archive.is/pVW6z

Used to be sessler before the cocaine and his interest in cuckoldry.

Search for Noah Caldwell-Gervais on Youtube.
The guy is a proto hipster andslow as fuck at doing videos, but at least he arguments his points and his retrospectives are very good.
Bunnyhop is more of a journalist than a reviewer, but he also argues his points in the reviews he makes.
LGR may be more on the retro side, but he also reviews new games from time to time.
No, faggot, he said that you should probably get it at a discount and that he barely touched the multiplayer. Maybe he is an EA shill with all of his sims videos, but surely he isnĀ“t a Bethesdrone.

Where's your AAA game, faggot?

heheh
whoops