South Park Thread

I decided to check on Season 21 to see if they kept their promise.

They are still massively butthurt that Trump won.

It was about the Charlottesville protest and had one of the rednecks break down and ranting about Blacks, Mexicans, and Muslims.

About Trump's Twitter and North Korea.

Thankfully unrelated and had the kids have kid like priorities

Muh Russia
Somehow Zuckerberg is enabling "Fake News"

Unrelated

Tries to shit on the claim of a witch hunt and promote the idea of collective responsibility (the same logic can applied to BLM but that would be racist)

More Trump shit and tries to tackle how "good people" turn to White Supremacy

What is worse is this stupid on-going plot about Cartman's girlfriend that no one cares about.

Other urls found in this thread:

southparkwillie.com/SPinfo/ParkerAndStone.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill yourself.

After the Zimmerman episode this was what they were destined for, they're just more political mouthpieces for Viacom.

Is the season finished?

South Park has always been shit at satire. It's just strawmanning and having kike Kyle give a summation what the viewer should think of the strawman as though it was what the issue was like in reality. That is when they bother to address the issue at all instead of just saying that their target is stupid or bad. Often it is clear that they don't even understand the subject they are "lampooning", for example the wikileaks episode. It amazes me that "clever" people form their opinions based on what these stupid faggots think about things, especially given that their main belief appears to be that caring about anything is stupid and only uncool people have strong opinions about anything. Fuck Stone and Parker. They overstayed there welcome after the show started being about current events instead of foul mouthed children, and even back then it was garbage.

tl;dr- South Park has always been shit

It's gonna be a great thread, I can tell already

>>>Holla Forums

Did Trump winning break Parker and Stones' brains, like Steven Colbert and Kathy Griffin?
A whole section of American comedians seem to have just snapped, and now cannot write about anything else. They're like what CWCwiki call "A-Logging", just obsessing over some asshole so much you don't realise you're becoming an asshole yourself.

…My God. Are Trey and Matt the pussies who got so full of shit they became assholes themselves?

Well Trump is one of the most important figures in US history, him and his friends might have single handily fucked over our super power status once the next big recession hits. Matt and Trey have always worn they're opinions on their sleeves and the show has never been subtle. All the chans loved it when they were bitching about safe spaces for an entire season. Sorry the rest of the world doesn't like your meme man but most of the US is pretty afraid for their well being.

good thing there's an electoral college, otherwise the country would be ruled by fear :^)

Don't expect people to take you seriously if you start like that.

Commie faggot, begone!

Most of the US voted for him you idiot. The ones that are 'afraid' are the ones living aforementioned safe spaces, and they're afraid because without illegal immigrants there won't be anyone around to wax their luxury foreign cars for virtually nothing.

It is inevitable if you completely believe in the MSM and only think that you have to watch out for Fox News.

I just don't want open borders or refugees, I voted for the guy that had policies along those lines. He also makes people I hate spaz out, that's a nice little bonus.

Trey Parker wife's son liked it.

JUST

According to that old South Park thread, Kobe is her son.
southparkwillie.com/SPinfo/ParkerAndStone.htm

I have that thread saved into my computer.

What's the difference?
It's still a sign of him being a cuckold.

I haven't seen South Park since season 12, but how did we arrive to this?
Last time I paid attention they spend two whole seasons making fun of SJWs as their great attempt at a story arc.
Well, before that people were saying that season 18 was shit, and that was because they spend the whole season writing for the "Stick of Truth" which I did play and thought was funny.
Could it be that this season is so shit because of the new game?

He will be remembered for being controversial (like most presidents really) but I don't he will be considered important or who knows depending in what he does in the next years if anything people will look back at his period to laugh at the faggots that were crying over nothing
Case on point

Fuck off back Holla Forums with the other lumpen trash

Trump being remembered in US history is the only correct thing that idiot said

I miss the time life didn't revolve around either bitching about Trump or bitching about people who bitch about Trump.

How nice for you

Speak for yourself, fag, not all of us were sucking Obama's cock for 8 years.

And don't forget the people bitching about people bitching about Trump or bitching about people bitching about Trump

I see you.

There is it.
A South Park episode script.

Hi nu/pol/.

I'm still waiting for the inevitable #MeToo Rape accusation episode.

Yeah, I miss the days when the Freikorps gunned down leftists like vermin whenever they decided to chimp out.